(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

piggy,
yr maid loan alot ar? need 9 mths to pay off? Mine only use 7mths to pay off.

re: maid
actually now i really think it is not nice to spoil them but on the other hand its good to treat them like family member so they will treat us the same right? Vice versa? Anyway I dun have issue with my maid she love my boys especially the bb alot. The only worry I have is she dun want to renew her contract after 2 years....IT is a major headache to find a good maid nowadays.

joeey: i got it from a shop in AMK Hub, cant rem the brand though. U can get bath salt from a lot of places, but try to get those without fragrance and additional chemicals like Lauryl sulphate or paraben. as it would tend to irk the skin esp when its already inflamed or etc.

The maid agency advise me not to let the maid call home in the 1st 3 months... can let them write letter home. I did ask my maid if she wanna write but she din want to... she say she will miss home more... after a month or so, she ask me for phonecard... I think she is quite ok so I paid for her 1st phone card and subsequently she has to pay for her phone card. She gave my home no to her family... nowaday she din ask for the phone card... I know her family call frequently... (when i m not at home)... I wonder their side so rich to call here or isit cheaper for that side to call here?

Joyful,
I found a list of cake supplier in my laptop at home. I can't rem where I downloaded from. If you want, maybe u can pm me. I send to u. Those cakes has quite nice deco.

Joeey,
my helper is coming tmr. Hope it will be as good as yours. Agent told me let them call home once and within de loan period dun let her call Liao. Cos they tend to miss home after each call.

Mummies,
what is de neccesities items we muz provide? Do we need to pay for their clothes, shoes etc?

Thanks Liz. I'll ask the doctor for recommendation.

Peg, these are the things you may provide for the maid :

Sleep
1 Mattress
2 Blanket
3 Pillow
5 Alarm Clock

Toiletries
1 Towel
2 Soap
3 Shampoo
4 Facial Soap/Cleanser
5 Toothpaste / Toothbrush
6 Sanitary pads
7 Pail, brush & detergent to wash her clothes
8 Clothes

For the Kitchen
1 Biscuits
2 Can food
3 Instant Noodles / Beverage
4 Bread / Jam / Butter / Kaya
5 Eggs

Peg,
can i have the list of cake supplier too ?
My email is [email protected]. Thanks thanks.

Joey: must be very painful on your bb my bb also ganna last week so red below his "ball ball and around the bum. I guess he is too heaty and I ask my nanny not to give him biscuits ( adult type) and xiao man ton (also adult type ) I then apply the Destin diaper cream and ask her to change diaper more often two days later vanished
bye bye: I don't know how to teach him bye bye haha

Nat also know hw to bye bye, hello, good, hello on the phone(hand on/behind ear), bai bai(pray), bao bao(hand on tummy), me(hand on chest), shang nao jing(suppose to be on forehead but she did it at the back of her head)...
And she has learn to point. Now pointing at things that she want or which way she wana go.....

babiesmeme,
my nanny teaches my girl bye bye, she'll swing her hands, something like wave ... my nanny also teach her how to clap her hands. u can ask your nanny to teach her too.

Michelle,
erm not really la u mus consider they r payin for their own loan n she dun even pay anything we pay for everything we often bring her out for meal ..

Celine,
I tink she loan ard 2800 can't remember le.. Tink diff agency diff.. I tink not loan la but the fee to come sg I also dunno we gt standby a card in case she need to call lo bt so far she din request..

yeah, they can pick up things quite fast now...
Teach a few times and they can do it...
Gotta keep repeating to them...
Nat can claps hands too..and often does it when she is happy...heehee...

piggytoh> but u can imagine our pay, n we are complaining while at wk. for them leh. do more sian job n pay lesser. sometimes i pity them. den later let them step all over me -_-

I bou the dr lily Alo Vera from the bp thread last year I use for my boy rashes aronf his neck and body quite good my bb body quite smooth but now like nobody sell already...

Dolce,
ur Nat so clever.. Kyler he can do but he more interested in those bad habit type of action.. like blow bubble on our body... n he can only say papa n mama n ne ne... lol~

Michelle,
ya i can understand wat u mean so we try to be nice to her in other way... but again mus not be too nice la.. cos the agency also got warn us cos they see many case wher the owner treat the maid nice thinkin they will treat them nice also but they jus take thing for granted... also they r not educated n like mine is v simple minded so most of them end up being a maid but for us the problem we face at work is more challengin so cant really compare la...

Peg, I don't pay for my maid's clothes and shoes except the slippers which she wears. But even then, I only mentioned she may wear them to walk in and out cos she needs to fetch my girls. Didn't say give to her. She usually buys her own high heels and going out clothes with her salary. Anyhow I usually give her a bonus at yr end, so she can buy whatever she wants with it.

BABY DAY OUT BAG
If i will to take myself wat do i need to bring huh??

Joyful
i wanna order the elmo bag oso is it still available??

piggy,

I went to check out the massage chair pad that u recommended, but they hv 2 versions leh. 1 is new, which is advertised by Mi Xue in Tv, while the other is the older version. Which one did u buy? I tried on the new one and wwwwaaaaahhhhh .... i almost didn't want to stand up! Hahaha ... so shiok leh
happy.gif
I'm really gonna get either one!

hi ladies
happy.gif
everyone's been doing well??been busy with settling my new helper.....blur but oki la learn quite fast

sharon~any colour is oki for the tshirts
happy.gif
tks alot (in case u didnt get my msg ma )

Pegsfur,
I get the new 1.. The old 1 is Rollin method which Osim is sellin now not so gd compare to the new 1.. I buy to temp relieve my ache but din expect it actually improve my back ache wor
happy.gif

Sandy,

Baby day out bag
just print email for collection..

Elmo bag
still available.. Do transfer $10 to my account if keen.
POSB savings 131-42470-1

Hey mommies, anyone experiencing heavy phlegm in your babies? mine caught my virus and now very phlegmy, have to go hospital to expel the excretion via pump, already have 2 doses of antibiotic. this also accompany with a lil diarrhea which PD said there's virus in the phlegm and may pass out through stools. o poor thing, at night can hear him whizzing. got those syringe ball but have to struggle to pump out the mucus

piggytoh> ya lo. so maybe like NMummy suggest, u need one to be the devil and the angel to balance

el-nino> my boy lo. alot of phlegm. since long ago. gonna bringing him to pd tml

Michelle,
hahah we din adopt any gd n bad role la.. sumtime i seem some maid even u treat v well they will have pattern.. but mus know how to handle them as in when to be strict when to be gd to them lo...
happy.gif

piggy,

Oh, it actually improved your condition ah? Wah, den i really must go get it liao. How much did u get it? I think the promo now is $238 with a free neck massager.

Pegsfur,
ya improve alot last time after massage hor after a day the v bad ache return cant stand too long also.. now after i use everyday i can feel a diff wor..even now i dun use everyday also not as bad only thing is the neck part cant touch
sad.gif
ya same promo $238...

HI regg
happy.gif

piggy,
Ya lor, me also ... cannot stand too long now. That day after trying, i keep thinking of the nice feeling of massaging .. haha .. Ok, think i'll get it soon
happy.gif

regg,
Morning to u
happy.gif
Still as busy?

Michelle, how do you clear the phlegm if its in the throat, i'm not sure if any mommies have any experience using the sucking method, i think i will have to buy the tube from pigeon. I have to send my boy to the hospital twice a day to remove the phlegm. i brought him in the wee hours and got to sleep at 3am.

pegsfur,
ya, big changes in the co.the project that i am working on co. decided to award it to another co. so existing staff's future all affected, some collegs left, some even give short notice, my assistant left too. new one coming in in 2-3 days time, fresh staff have to guide again!

wah!! heard you gals talking abt the massage pad make me tempted too cos my back ache also getting pretty bad. To the extend that I need to bend abit when getting up after sitting, as its stiff and cant straighten...same case for my hubby too.
Yeah wats the brand u gals bought thats really good ? Seems like I might want to go try it out too....

Dolce,
actually really need to relax and have some own private time. now hb and i will take a 1/2 day off once a month to go lunch, movie and coffee. we both feel much more better. and last week i took a 1/2day went for facial and massage too, feel more more better already...and that was my first massage since i give borth to regan loh!
sad.gif

Elnino, Isaac had that when he was younger. He took antibiotics and went on the nebuliser... but now he's much better since he went on TCM.

regg, hi, haven't seen you for a while. Yes sometimes have to give ourself a break to recharge!

Liz/Dolce,
the brand i bott is OTO 1.. osim also have but using OTO old version technology n i find not as gd as OTO but cheaper la...

Regg,
i agree sumtime we need some personal time also..
happy.gif

Piggytoh,

Thanks....perhaps will go to the shop to try out both OTO and Osim, see which one is good to relieve my backache...

I will be on leave tml till fri...yipee...clearing maternity leave...

kiki, my boy also had pinky rash on his back & neck line, we applied calamine lotion and after 1 day, its gone, i figured out it may be heat rash

hi kiki, i believe its heat rash too. I use aloe vera gel to apply for my bb. Elnino, wheere can we get the calamine lotion whats the brand and is it specially for baby?

Back