(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

SMurfy,
i jus boil till the carrot r cooked.. cos cant cook too long mah if not all nutrient loss
happy.gif
 


i just grate the carrot straight into the porridge about 1hour to 1/2 hour before i serve it (in slow cooker on low).
 
I also thinking of NSRCC too. it's very near my place. i always attend gathering, bb shower, 1st birthday there and our frenzs mostly stay in the east. so its convenient for my case.

grassroots club function room has so nice playground. but it's a bit far for me.

april,
how much is the grassroots function room? need to use their appointed catering service?
 
peg,
yes have to use their appointed catering service. they are the F&B at the club. like the chinese restaurant at the grassroots club, food is nice. Gim Tim group of restaurants. you may use ur own caterer need to pay surcharge of 15% of the total caterer bill.
 
Hi Sharon,

For Sophie's t-chirt, please change it to red metalic. This option cant be changed on the spreadsheet.

Vivien, Mich
have warranty for the steamer but I lost the receipt :p may just end it to Philips to get it fixed. Else will slowly be a white elephant.

Cod fish and salmon
For moms who have given your babies cod fish and salmon, do you only steam it? Piggytoh mentioned that can add ginger to remove smell, is this the only way to get rid of fishy smell? Have not tried it for Sophie and thinking of letting her try soon.

Recently she's been rejecting her cereal and porrige. She will take a few spoonful and refuse to eat. Feel so heartpain to see the food I pain staking prepared for her go to waste.

Then yesterday I tired a trick which is to give her a ceral puff in her hand to hold and then feed her when she moves the puff near her mouth. Managed to make her eat her porridge this way. Hope she will continue to be conned, else not getting enough nutrients.
 
Sharon, thank you for coordinating the birthday bash shirt.

Joia, I just give Ray an extra spoon to hold and I can feed him without problem. For fish, can also steam with onion and garlic beside ginger.
 
Joia,
the fish i cook together with stock not usin steaming method..
is Sophia teething? maybe meanwhile u can prepare less porridge? dun worry i tink at certain stage they will eat lesser...
 
4046233.jpg
4046234.jpg


Ladies, are the above photo what u want to get?

Hi Sharon, Kindly remember for my additional order for Alyn front logo is Left side not right side. Thank you.
 
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+2">re: bash tee final</font></font>
<font size="+1">mummies,
pls check!! thanks
happy.gif
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Design</TD><TD>Design Colour</TD><TD>Tee colour</TD><TD>SIZE</TD><TD>WORD (to print) </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>fatBobo</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Princess Mattea I'm ONE- derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>fatBobo</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Princess Keona I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>mystifiedjan</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Ethan I'm ONE-derful! 09 August 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Janessa I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>DolceVita</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Natalie I'm ONE-derful! 30 July 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>April</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Prince Edric I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>babymaking(Ros)</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Prince Zachary I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>babys </TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD> Princess Shayna I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>kikilala</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Kiiron I'm ONE-derful! 05 July 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sandy Dee</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Princess Jewelle I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Rayes I'm ONE-derful! 04August 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Patricia</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Zelia I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Zachary I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>phy_o - Size 20</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Princess Myra I'm ONE-derful! 18 August 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Kyler I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>joyful</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Denson I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>donkeymami</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Jovia I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>irene</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>M</TD><TD> Princess Jayla I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>pegsfur</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Ovann I'm ONE-derful! 20 August 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>celine</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Joseph I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Regan I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Edeline I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>BB(alva)</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Lindy I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>eboey</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Lucas I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>karentoh</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Elise I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>jul</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Samuel I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>El nino</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Prince Ethan I'm ONE-derful! 01 August 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Lucas I'm ONE-derful! 07 August 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Prince Seth I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>mich</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince IsaacI'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD> sbb - Zhao Zheng</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Zheng I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>mwerkz</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Javier I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>sweet_mama</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Lorraine I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Joia2804</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Sophie I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Darius I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Cindyshoa</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>PrinceShaun I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Joy_cie</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Aaden I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Chloe I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Ethan I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Alyn I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Charlene I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>mashybrainz</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Princess Hayley I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>liz</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Xuen I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Isabelle I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD> Prince Hayden I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>prisneo (priscilla</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Prince Ray'En I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>peg17</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Claira I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Megan I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>zen</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Ethan I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>liz</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Xuen I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Prince Ryan I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Prince Yan Wei I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Zheng Xi I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess KateI'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Blue Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Prince Jeremiah I'm ONE-derful! 17 August 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Nmummy</TD><TD>D01</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>Princess Xuan(2) superscript I'm ONE-derful! 04 August 2009 </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Nmummy</TD><TD>D02</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>white girl cutting</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>Princess Charlotte I'm ONE-derful! </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">additional orders</font></font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Design</TD><TD>Design Colour</TD><TD>Tee colour</TD><TD>WORD</TD><TD>Size</TD><TD>Price </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD>C6 (front right side)</TD><TD>White Glitter</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>A (small "A" as logo infront LEFT side)</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C6(back )</TD><TD>White Glitter</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>ALYN 22Aug 2009</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>smurfy</TD><TD>F5</TD><TD>blue metalic</TD><TD>blue</TD><TD>Funky BIG Brother (text size to be 1 size bigger than name), QIYUAN (name put in next line and centralise), (last letter of name add a crown like F13)</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>smurfy</TD><TD>F5</TD><TD>fuschia metallic</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>Gorgeous LITTLE Sister (text size to be 1 size bigger than name), ENQI (name put in next line and centralise), (last letter of name add a crown like F13)</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>BBnGG</TD><TD>D9</TD><TD>Gold Metalic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>Daddy's Little Monster Joshua</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red Metalic</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>EDWARD 01 Feb2008</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>mystifiedjan</TD><TD>A8</TD><TD>Green Solid</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>Sorry girls Dad says I can't date until I'm 17 "Ethan"</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>mystifiedjan</TD><TD>B14</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>I Only Cry when Ugly people hold me "Ethan"</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>mystifiedjan</TD><TD>A3(back)</TD><TD>Black solid</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>I'm Cute Mom's Cute Dad's Lucky</TD><TD>M</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>(front left side)</TD><TD>Black solid</TD><TD>Pink</TD><TD>Princess logo</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>6 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>donkeymami</TD><TD>A3</TD><TD>Red Metalic</TD><TD>White Girl Cutting</TD><TD>I'm Cute Mom's Cute Dad's Lucky</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>donkeymami</TD><TD>G13</TD><TD>Pink Solid</TD><TD>White Girl Cutting</TD><TD>I'm not Fat just chubby</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>BB(alva)</TD><TD>A3</TD><TD>Fuchsia Metalic</TD><TD>White Girl Cutting</TD><TD>I'm Cute Mom's Cute Dad's Lucky</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>BB(alva)</TD><TD>G3</TD><TD>Pink Solid</TD><TD>White Girl Cutting</TD><TD>Small body with smart brain</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>A4</TD><TD>Red Metalic</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>If You think I'm GORGEOUS you should see my MOM HAYLEY</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>baby ja</TD><TD>B12</TD><TD>Red Metalic</TD><TD>Yellow</TD><TD>I Like to Eat</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>baby ja</TD><TD>D9</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red </TD><TD>Daddy's Little Monster</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>baby ja</TD><TD>Design5</TD><TD>Blue metalic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>I'm Prince JAVIER&amp; I'm ONE-derful!</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>baby ja</TD><TD>A8</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>Sorry girls dad says I can't date until I'm 17 </TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>jul</TD><TD>F4</TD><TD>White Solid</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>Samuel 09</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>A3</TD><TD>Copper Metalic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>I'm Cute Mom's Cute Dad's Lucky ( star removed)</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>A6</TD><TD>Red Metallic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>Sorry Girls I'm too young to be your date</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>A1</TD><TD>Blue Glitter</TD><TD>Blue</TD><TD>Cute that's people say about me</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>D9</TD><TD>Copper Metalic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>Daddy's little Monster Shayne</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>piggytoh</TD><TD>D13</TD><TD>Blue Metallic </TD><TD>White </TD><TD>Grandma Loves Rui Kang</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>mwerkz</TD><TD>H12</TD><TD>Copper Metallic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>Bachelor of the Year</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>mwerkz</TD><TD>G16</TD><TD>Red Metallic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>Stop Kissing Me or I will Cry instead</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mashybrainz</TD><TD>C2</TD><TD>Blue Metallic</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>Prince Caeden</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Happi</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Gold Metalic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>RACHEL 3</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>C6 - Boy</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>Ethan 29 Aug 2009</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>C6 - Gal</TD><TD>Gold Metalic</TD><TD>White (girl cutting)</TD><TD>Chloe 08 Aug 2009</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>G16 - Gal</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red </TD><TD>Stop Kissing Me Or I Will Cry</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>B1 - Boy</TD><TD>Silver Metalic</TD><TD>Red</TD><TD>I'm Milk Addict</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>lovemagmag</TD><TD>G9 - Boy</TD><TD>Green Solid</TD><TD>White</TD><TD>Masterpiece of Mom &amp; Dad</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>12 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Silver Metallic</TD><TD>Black</TD><TD>ZACHARY 24 July 2009</TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>peg17</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>tasco</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD>CHLOE 03 April 2007</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>peg17</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>pink glitter</TD><TD>yellow</TD><TD>CLAIRA 18 Aug 2009</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>peg17</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>red glitter</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>KELLY 07 Aug 2009</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>F5</TD><TD>blue metallic</TD><TD>blue</TD><TD>Funky LITTLE Brother (text size to be 1 size bigger than name), YAN WEI (name put in next line and centralise), (last letter of name add a crown like F13)</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>cloudme</TD><TD>F5</TD><TD>fuschia metallic</TD><TD>pink (girl cutting)</TD><TD>Gorgeous BIG Sister (text size to be 1 size bigger than name), WEI EN (name put in next line and centralise), (last letter of name add a crown like F13)</TD><TD>XXL</TD><TD>15 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>lawshe</TD><TD>C14</TD><TD>Fuchsia Metalic</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>ERNESTA</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>13 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>fatbobo</TD><TD>E12</TD><TD>pink glitter</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>fatbobo</TD><TD>E12</TD><TD>pink glitter</TD><TD>pink</TD><TD></TD><TD>L</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>G9</TD><TD>silver glitter</TD><TD>white</TD><TD>Masterpiece of Mom &amp; Dad ZACHARY</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Nmummy</TD><TD>custom</TD><TD>purple glitter</TD><TD>pink (girl cutting)</TD><TD>If Mommy say No go ask Daddy </TD><TD>L</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Happi</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>red</TD><TD>Chloe 4</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>red</TD><TD>Nicole 2</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>C6</TD><TD>Red metalic</TD><TD>red</TD><TD>Reyko 2</TD><TD>XL</TD><TD>14 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
Pris,
Maybe I'll try giving her a spoon to try if she'll eat better too.

Piggytoh,
yeah think she's teething. Prefers "harder" food that has more bite now.
 
Hi Sharon,
mine all correct! Just to reconfirm... Tasco glitter colour fonts on chloe's tee. Many thanks. Appreciate ur kind efforts gal!

Hope lil' Ryan is better now.
 
Hi Sharon.
Sorry forgotten to add on... If my additional order colours have girl cutting, pls help me to change for all. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
 
Hi Sharon,

I think I replied already, but my t-shirt words print should not have the date of birth.

Please make the changes!

Thanks for coordinating!
 
Hi ladies:sorry didnt manage to read thru the thread la...too much n hv been pretty busy as well.

sharon~tks alot for coordinating too
happy.gif

the T shirt for Hayley...pls omit Hayley for me tks alot.how do i pay u can u fb me ur acc no ?
 
sharon> sorry, for my additional order at no25, there shuld not be the word instead. it shuld be "Stop Kissing Me Or I Will Cry"

thx

pegsfur> y olways blackout? or was it u the other time?
 
Crawling: my bb love to lean forward and retrieve backwards while sitting. He is very lazy to crawl unless we put a toy or handphone to attract him then he will push his butt to crawl or roll over. He is very lazy he prefer to roll than crawl hahha. By the way, do you put bb on the floor to crawl or on mattress, dont their knee injuire or pain if crawl on floor?

Ngor hee (Threadfin): My bb love the fishy smell hahha. As for cod fish, i dare not as the other time I try i found a lot of bones, thats why i hesitating to give them. Salmon can now?
 
Good morning all.

pegsfur, blackout again in your block ? Maybe you should feedback to your townconcil, probably someone in the block is using a faulty electrical device and causes the trip.

Thanks Sharon for organizing the T-shirts. Please take care of Ryan first, other things can wait. You are the best ! Thanks again.
 
Good morning ladies. Did anyone post this already?
Motherhood 2010
03 June 2010 - 06 June 2010

Event type : Family
Venue : Singapore Expo, Hall 6B
Admission : Public - Free Admission
Event Schedules : Time: 11.30am to 9.30pm

This time will bring my girl there see see...
 
Morning ladies
happy.gif


joeey/michelle/cloudme,

Actually they r doing 'reburbishments' to our precint (it's not even upgrading). I'm sure the contractors are doing something that caused the trip. But why everytime at nite de? I was wiping down ovann and preparing him for bed time le when it happened. Ended up all of us were sweating like hell ........ only my dog continue to sleep.
 
pegsfur,
then i suggest u should make some noise to ur RC or town council...
and they shouldn't have any more works during night time wor...cos every one return from work to their homes...

my place doing LUP and if they wanna cut us off(water or electric)...they do in the afternoon and they will paste notice outside the lift lobby wks b4 the cut off...
 
Michelle,
Ya, my hubby said he gonna call the town council later on.

cloudme,
I guess they are not cutting off our electricity supply purposely lah ... probably doing something and caused the trip accidentally. But doing it twice is really too much lor. Lucky no one inside the lift
happy.gif
 
Pegsfur,
oh dear totally can understand the frustration.. for me i also cant std heat summore got baby with u...

Sharon,
mine all correct thanks ya..
 
pegsfur,
even if they are not cutting off purposely...
they should not have carried out any more work in the night...

my mil's place also kenna b4 but it's in afternoon...
but never once in the night cos they knock off from work liao...
 
pegsfur> tell them it's not the first time this is happening, so can get their guys to be more careful when doing anything with the electricity to prevent it from happening again lo
 
piggy,
Ya lor, and it's near to bedtime somemore. Cannot sleep so Ovann crawled a few more rounds b4 the electricity came back, made him so tired he slept immediately after i changed his pj.

Btw, can i chk with u, the last time u had the photography session with kyler &amp; hubby, which photographer did u use? And how much was it? I was thinking of going for the photography session b4 Ovann turns 1
happy.gif


cloudme,
Ya, i agree .. shldn't hv anymore work going off at nite le. The last time it happened, everyone came out and see wat's happening. But yesterday when it happened again, it seems like everyone knows wat is going on and stayed indoors.

michelle,
Hahaha .. ya, that's exactly wat my hubby gonna tell them
happy.gif
 
Morning ladies.

Hi Sharon, my order are correct. Thank you.

When do I transfer money over? Thank you for co-ordinating
happy.gif
 
Pegsfur,
oh i go to foto-u but tt time got promo i pay $200 for all captured original high resolution digital images in CD with 1 hr session n 3 x 8R print out.

Regular Studio portrait package @$150.00

. Up to 60 minutes session

. Maximum 5 people

. All captured images in CD in web friendly format (low resolution softcopy) for selection

. 3 pieces of 8R enlargement prints including touchup version of high resolution of softcopy images

Note:

. Additional person is $10 per head

. Additional original high resolution digital images is $20 each with touch up

. Purchase of all captured original high resolution digital images in CD is $150
 
cloudme,
congrats! how u train? i have tried but cant. but i oso lazy to train lah. i tried once and forget the whole thing. i rem Pris taught us before. i forgotten again haiz.
 
re: maid
what questions to ask when interview maids?

liz,
yo~ i am going to the motherhood fair on 3rd with mommies in another thread.
 
peg,
thanks
i got him the new "head" for the old magmag bottle...cos the new straw is abit rectangular...

previously for the old one(round straw) he simply can't get it...

so just testing my luck...and when he bite the straw for the 3rd time he can drink from it liao...
(cos i let him play with the bottle with the new head)
 
Hi peg,
there are some useful info from this link :
http://singaporemaid.blogspot.com/

These are some of the questions i got from the blog.
Interviewing a maid:
You should try to to interview the maid either in person or over the phone. Maid agencies should be able to arrange for you to talk to a maid over the phone even if she is in her own country.

Here are some questions you can asked the maid during the interview, contributed by Are.

- How old are you? What’s your age? Born in which year? (in case they lie abt age, ask abt the year, they cant think of lie so fast)

- are you single? No children? (single doesn’t mean no children. Divorcee they dun declare children cos agency tell them not to, so they put single)

- Why do you want to come to SGP? (best ans is the family needs the $, or want to save $ for children. Positive motivation)

- Will u finish the 2 yrs contract n renew another 2 years? (if they say juz want to come 2 years, then show no commitment, juz want quick bucks)

- How many people are there in your family? Who are they? Are they married? Working? (shows the level of responsibility to the family re $ and if someone is sick/dead. If single child, then they will worry abt family always. If got younger siblings even better, makes them work hard for the $)

- Any young kids, babies at home? Have you taken care of babies, young children? From how young? (experience with children. Although some single, they may hv taken care of younger siblings since birth)

- Any sister/cousins working in sgp? (shows her understanding of working as a maid in sgp. Ppl with no relatives may not hv a good picture of the working environment in sgp and wats required of them)

- Do you like children? (yes is the best of cos!)

- Does your family need you to send money back every month? (show commitment. If no need to send back means quite rich, so she is not pressurized to do well)

- Wat do they need the money for? (to chk if someone is sick at home. Usually if they want to work, either they are in debts, are poor, or someone is sick. If someone is sick, ask wat sickness. If TB, thank you-bye!)

- Do you have a boyfriend? What does he do? (if bf is loafer, then may ask her to play tricks. Think ‘joy’. If got stable job, positive influence, cos planning for future)

- If yes, do you plan to get married soon? If not when? (shows how long she’s gonna stay here. Dun want to waste 2 years coaching then hv to change again)

- Do u plan to go back to Study? (if yes, means not typical maid material, may not excel in housework)

- What are your favorite foods? (shows if she can adapt to sgp foods)

- How far is your home from the city? Do you go to the city? How long is the traveling? (shows how ulu the village is. The further, the poorer)

- Wat are the things you do at your previous employer’s house? (show the types of things she’s done b4)

- Why you stop working for them? (if she stammers and cant answer, then something suspicious. Also can test their level of English)

- Why choose to work as a domesic helper? (same as above, and also objective)
- What will you do when a baby cries?

Hope this is useful.

I just confirmed a maid yesterday and she'll arrive on the 12th. ( ~ 2 weeks to process for new maid ) I'm praying hard that she'll be good.
 
<font color="119911">Hi mummies,
i have got an extra set of zoophonics flash card to sell... anyone interested?? is brand new. selling at $20.00. pls pm me if interested. thanks
</font>
 


Peg: what time are you going? Maybe can hang together... anyone else going for the Motherhood 2010?

Re: Bottle
So envious! my girl cant or dun even want to hold her own milk bottle...
 

Back
Top