(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

pegsfur have it at your mum's place lah. Sure you will enjoy with your family
happy.gif

Pegsfur,
ask ur HB dun tell her cannot?
ya let him have a taste of takin care of Ovann then he will aprreciate u more... tt was y my HB wanna buy the massage pad for me hahah can u believe he strain his back while takin care of Kyler? so funnie..

Reira

If we can self-collect the helium, would it be cheaper? Hmm,where's the collection pt huh reira? Thanks for organizing party spree. I'll order frm u.

morning ladies!
happy.gif

sandy,
i think your bil is too much. pls lor, sec 3 still wan to celebrate with 1yr old? i still thot he's 2-3 yr old. i think all his invited frens will laugh at him.

reira,
the youngest for playgroup is 18mths. i also wan to send my boy to playgroup soon. we don't have the energy to keep up with him. the teacher downstairs my pl told my mum usually is 20+ months & they must be able to walk then can join.

re: fall
my boy rolled off the bed again!!!! this is the dunno how many times! i just checked on him tat he's on the bed sleeping. i turned my head to face the computer, typed 1 sentence & heard a sound. there he was holding his bolster crying. he rolled off the bed to the platform then rolled down the floor. when i ran to him, he's half way on the floor liao.

re: teeth
my boy's 8th tooth is coming out. this one he super cranky. he can't really sleep at nite. i think the molar is going to be the worst. can't imagine. now he's already like biting my nipple off and it's so PAINFUL!

re: 1st birthday
my mil also very one-kind one. for my boy's 1st mth, we din wan to celebrate. jus hv a simple gathering with both parents & siblings. told her abt it, she said must personally send cakes & eggs & ang ku to relatives & at her designated timing. hb took leave and we went around to deliver the day b4. who knows on the actual day, she invited her side relatives over to my place without informing us! only when we going to order pizza & kfc then she said! i was fuming mad! in the end, we wasted our time & money. cos 2 of his aunties supposed to collect their cake set frm an uncle but they din go collect in the end. and think the uncle side threw away.

this time round, i purposely jus hold a small party for both parents, siblings & our frens. insist no relatives & not going to tell her the venue until the very last minute. i told my hb if she's going to do last minute invitation again, there's not enuff catered food then she lose face lor. i'm not going to bother.

jelly hearts - sengkang

anyone wanna share? me n april got 6 boxes but need another 4 boxes for foc delivery. need to order by 6pm tdy to make it for saturday delivery.

Zen,
hee nvm la ur bed height is low mah... tt day Kyler fall from my bed again eye blue black till now leh... dunno y the blue black still ther n fadin v v v slowly worried....
ya since ur MIL dun gave u any respect dun have to gave her any too..

Whats up, baby? : oh gosh, i am sssssooooooo sleepy......caden slept at 2am and wake up at 5am for milk, I wake up at 630am to prepare for work zzzzzzzz. He has been crying non-stop from 12 midnight right till 1plus am. Give him his fav toy he dont wan, play with him don wan, drink milk dont wan, biscuits dont wan, water dont wan everything dont wan...pacificer dont want, rock him, sayang him also dont want, help help!!!.in the end we obseve he keep on pushing his milk bottle to the left side of the mouth and we put jin feng shan on his gum, then he slowly eh eh eh,both of us tap him and he slowly fall asleep. Is he teething, he got two below already. This is the first time i experience, we are really clueless

piggy,
ya, my bed's height only 12-15" so not so bad. hehe. now i so used to him falling until i numb liao. but stilll feel a bit guilty. sometimes i wonder if all the falls will make him less smart or not.

blue black? aiyo, sure heart-pain. did he cry a lot? ya, jus monitor him & make sure no vomitting & he's still behaving as per normal.

my mil is those super traditional & super want-face kind. i feel she really doesn't know how to respect people's decision lor. only wants to do her way.

oh my tian!!! sec 3..boy? n the parents wana tag along n celebrate the teenager's birthday with a baby girl's 1st birthday!!!! come'on la.. so darn funny. i cant imagine! ya.. like someone mentioned earlier.. if the kid is NORMAL..he wun wana celebrate his birthday with a 1 yo cousin sis de lor!

actually hor.. i was tinking of a mass aug bubs' 1st bday bash!! but i tink this will be a big scale 'event' n needs a committee team to help org.. bahahhahaha~

zen, wonder why most of the in-laws are like tat one. tat time my FIL also one kind..checked wif him if he wan to invite any relatives since we are inviting some frens & coligs..he told us no need jz send them the cakes will do. ok fine then i ordered the cake (nice one) for relatives..who knows he still invites his own siblings & MIL's bro on tat day but luckily we got enuf food but w/out informing us. nxt day when we deliver cake to relatives some are not at home some dun wan the cake cos nobody wan to eat home
sad.gif
sibeh sian lor

Jul,

I'm interested in the jelly hearts too! Hvn't tried b4 but it looks so yummy
happy.gif
They will only deliver to 1 place rite? Then who are we to collect from? U or april?

Zen,
he only cry tt time he fall den back to norm again lor ya been monitorin him.. infact he hit his forehead dunno y eye blue black..
3974082.jpg

Jul,

when is the delivery? cos i actually expecting guests tml nite.. in time?

kinda of we visiting one another hse quite often man..

btw still waiting for ur helper's contact.

piggy, kyler still as smiley as usual should be fine then. nxt time *touched wood* u use cold tower to apply(wrapped wif ice cubes) to stop the bleeding from the vein.

donkeymami,
ya, i really dun understand the old folks mentality. make us waste time & money.

piggy,
kyler looks different now! his face longer, not like last time rounder & he has grown taller rite? his body looks longer.
happy.gif

donkey> ya lor.. that's the first headache! haha. anyone staying at condo hv function room? or we can book a function rm in clubs or say hotels or wat. if at clubs or hotel function rms, then the food part no need to headache, juz need to pay, Pay.. PAY!!! or, we can hv like at the Gymboree for example..they do hv parties at their premises oso de. my hb is quite keen to hv a party for my girls there...(of cos it's a seperate tingy frm our mass bash la. hahaha)
but prolly we can check it out this sun too.

Reira, no...those drop off 2hrs playgroup is usually for 18 mths and above.

For our baby's age, its those parent-accompanied enrichment class like gymboree, gug, JG, kindermusik etc.

Zen,
ya Kyler i tink taller cos the top he is wearin in the pic is meant for 12-18mth n he can fit alright.. face still round wor hahah..

Donkeymami,
cos the blue black only appear the nex day cos v sure he hit the head only dunno how it end up at the eye his forehead bump gone long ago but his eye still like tt sigh.... n i was holdin on to his leg n he still can fall u see how fast n strong he dash la headache..

fatbobo, i thk condo clubhouse or function room is better choice bah cos it's FOC for resident right? hotel & clubs are charging quite high le...

For Gymboree can chk out this sun
happy.gif

Hi Pegsfur, i think we can be good frens cos i also have a difficult MIL. Already agreed that once we got our flat, she moved in with us and rent her place out, take her rental to pay for the maid and PUB bills. now she open mouth only say without her, we will die la, need to depend on her this n tt. even show my mum her CC bills which is abt 2k. when i go look into it, its only $200 PUB bill and another $100 for starhub. the rest her own expenses. WTH! we must really learn to '' see far far '' :p

juliet> u wana bring travis for the gymboree trial this sun boh? at harbourfront, 5:00pm.. $40 (or $50 arh? cant rmbr..tink it's $40 la..haha)

Donkeymami, i checked mine last night. All from switzerland.

But now not worried liao after reading wat bb wrote.

re: bb celebration
at least urs sec 3.. my FIL even best... ask my BIL who is 34 to celebrate his bday together with ethan! i'm like crazy!!

ehh.. btw that day we were at the bb day's out event when u sign up for the nestle member got 1 free tin of NanPro rite? any mummies who are going for the trial this sunday wans it? unopened ~ can pass to u~

BBnGG, no promo le..it's $29.90 in NTUC.

I think carrefour this wkend having additonal 10% for POSB everyday card holders so thinking to go there to chk if the stock from switzerland one then stock-up
happy.gif

oh.. bahahaha.. i passed by the outlet at suntec quite often.. (im working at suntec).. but din notice the name.. n duno the abbreviation. LOL. so paiseh la. so ignorant!

*ouch*

*shy*

oh.. i wana ask oso.... those who tried BEEF for bbs.. which part u bought? if cook porrigge..juz throw in n boil tog arh? wld cooking too long be though?

n.. if u add garlic or onions to their food? as a whole..the entire clove? not smashed rite?

DOnekymami,
dunno leh some pp told me maybe the area he hit the vessel/vein link to the eye area tt y... but the blueblack till now only fade abit i getin worried...

fatbobo, I tried minced beef from cold storage once. I just add into the porridge. But I think my girl always swallow the porridge without chewing so she sometimes she will end up coughing. Thus I have stop giving.

irene> thanks.
cos arh.. my girls dun like chicken..or prolly it was chicken breast (juz like me..hate breast meat)..so nw oni pork or fish.. like peng boring.

Yah you are right need space to store unless you can find someone to share a carton.

no i buy from shop not carrefour.

RE: KINDERMUSIK / GUG
my girls juz finish kindermusik.. dun tink will sign up another term. it was fun, our entire family enjoyed. personally, i like our educator, the younger teacher with long hair..cant even rmbr her name now. it was a different teacher frm the one who facilitate the trial class for the rest the other time. (that one like the face sulky de!)
do GUG oso hv trial class? k la..prolly aft a wk or 2 of rest... can consider the trial at GUG if they hv. i actually c all these enrichment classes (for their age) more like a bonding time for us with the bbs. whole weekday not seeing them..(nw even night feeds we oso lazy to wake up liao..leave to maids niah)..scared they forget who we (the parents) are!!! hahaa.

fat bobo, i buy sliced beef for stew from cold storage and i will cube them at home.

Each time I need to cook beef porridge, I will take one cube and mince it.

Fatbobo,
my friend told me the GUG the novena sq outlet is better wor... i tinkin of goin to the trial at playdates at sunset way.. but now they only got wkday trial ..

im thinking of sending bb to JG after 15mths..nt so soon..but quite pricey..so i intend to split half half wif hubs. if nt quite shiong. After all im the one who wans her to go JG..so..im willing to part wif my moo-lahs..

Back