(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

DOnkeymami,
ya lor cos with bb still mus see when is their nap time drinkin time etc... den mus stop from time to time to entertain them... so i feel tt if u can find sum1 u trust to look after ur baby it better to go w/o bb if no den bobian lor... n yes i tink i will miss him badly....

piggy, ya good tat ur MIL & maid can help to look after kyler when u away. so ur hubby finished training & cum back for good alr?

Btw, u can go TST H&M to buy bb's clothes..quite cheap & nice.

Donkeymami,
yup my HB back for gd liao but may need to go for short trip trainin... oh H&M ah wher is it near huh??? mong kok MTR?

piggy, mongkok langham place got one but no baby section..so u can to the one in tsim sa tsui opps harbour city, address is

Silvercord, 30 Canton Rd
Kowloon

Disposable waterproof sheets
I bought a lot from my company cos must buy in a pack of 200sheets. I hardly use. Anyone wants to try, I can give some to you (during baby day out) then next time we can share if I buy again. My company sell all hospital disposable medical products. BTW, dont reuse the sheets cos got germs liao, especially you use it in the public baby nursary room.

Kikilala, I almost fell off the chair. Your list so long how to buy things back ah? Heehee...

hm...
u all talking abt bringing bb going oversea.
now i am thinking should i bring my boy to go along with us again in may to msia..i really no confident can handle him in the car for 9 hours !!!the last trip at CNY already very jialat!

some hair clippies that i done
happy.gif

3831775.jpg
3831776.jpg
3831777.jpg
3831778.jpg

BB
hehe! still got space for shopping.
happy.gif

make full use of the airline lugguage allowance!
got loopholes to squeeze more kgs too... kekeke!

just realised that I stopped the fish oil pills last week and my milk is super thin... like "susu bo"
sad.gif

need to order from iherb now... which fish oil is recommended from iherb huh?

hey girls, help!

I just got a new job and need to start working next monday. wondering if you have any good catering service to recommend? sad that i cant cook for the family liao so need to order dinner and my helper's lunch also..

babyja,
wow, u r lucky ur bb let u take photo of his teeth. mine so difficult. dun hv to worry the order of the bb tooth.

Felicia,
tat fast u find a job. i used to order fm jessie catering on tingkat.

Bring Baby for overseas Tour
I salute mummies who hv bring their bb overseas, really a challenge.

piggytoh - the H&M in HKG is great! I was crazy over that shop when i was in HKG. Their baby apparels are cheap and nice. worth patronising.

april
yah lor, finally.. but actually i was out of job on Mar 31, and got to start new job on the 12, so not many days of break, but then, i've been staying at home since i delivered on the 2nd day of my maternity leave, so that's like a 8 months break already, LOL... long enough hor..

okay i will check out jessie catering then. thanks so much!!

ok mummies, got the pricing as follows:

<table border=1><tr><td></TD><TD>Pages</TD><TD>Total + binding </TD></TR><TR><TD>Complete Family Meal Planner</TD><TD>193</TD><TD> $7.33 </TD></TR><TR><TD>The Healthy Baby Meal Planner</TD><TD>208</TD><TD> $7.70 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Top 100 Baby Purees</TD><TD>130</TD><TD> $5.75 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Easy Gourmet Baby Food</TD><TD>258</TD><TD> $15.40 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> $36.18 </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Based on earlier response:

1) babymaking - 1,2,3&amp; 4
2) Jul - 3 &amp; 4
3) baby ja - 1, 2 &amp; 4
4) piggytoh - 2 &amp; 4
5) Kitty - 2 &amp; 4
6) Sophia - 1, 2 &amp; 4
7) Dolce
8)
9)
10)

Please transfer the amt and email [email protected] with the transaction number.

Collection of the books is from my place at Sembawang. Postage is possible but will be at own expense.

Eunice,
wow seems like H&amp;M is a must in my itinery thanks ya...

Felicia,
ur helper cant cook? so when u work ur helper will be left alone with ur boi ah?

Heh ... how come my name keep missing ..

Btw, babymaking, the books are not in morning's order right? I vaguely remembered i wanted 3 &amp; 4, but the 3&amp; 4 in the list here weren't wat i wanted.

Complete Family Meal Planner 193 - $7.33
The Healthy Baby Meal Planner 208 -$7.70
Top 100 Baby Purees 130 - $5.75
Easy Gourmet Baby Food 258 - $15.40
Total: $36.18

2) Jul - 3 &amp; 4
4) piggytoh - 2 &amp; 4
5) Kitty - 2 &amp; 4
6) Sophia - 1, 2 &amp; 4
7) Dolce
8) pegsfur -
9)
10)

Please transfer the amt and email [email protected] with the transaction number.

Collection of the books is from my place at Sembawang. Postage is possible but will be at own expense.

Silverfish :call cook in slow cooker and bb can eat it or is justfor taste ? Silverfishis it those little transparent fish ? ?

Corn : wat mix is nice for porridge and do I still need to blend the corn after cooking in slow cooker?

pegsfur
u are right, the pricing is in a different order - to clarify - repost again..please follow this order instead.

Titles available:
1) Top 100 baby purees 130pg $5.75
2) The Healthy baby meal planner 208pg $7.70
3) complete family meal planner 193pg $7.33
all by Annabel karmel
4) Easy gourmet baby food 258pg $15.40

2) Jul - 3 &amp; 4
4) piggytoh - 2 &amp; 4
5) Kitty - 2 &amp; 4
6) Sophia - 1, 2 &amp; 4
7) Dolce
8) pegsfur -
9)
10)

Mommies, like to know if you've froze ripe bananas puree and how long you can keep them? A month?

Any babies here tried Asparagus? Its so weird but out of so many puree food types, my sumo bb gal will laugh and smile when she eat Asparagus puree. I think its tasting out of this world and its causing her to feel bewildered. LOL.

2) Jul - 3 &amp; 4
4) piggytoh - 2 &amp; 4
5) Kitty - 2 &amp; 4
6) Sophia - 1, 2 &amp; 4
7) Dolce
8) pegsfur -
9) el nino
10)patricia
11)sharon 2&amp;4

tink got missing names...i add on to the list

2) Jul - 3 &amp; 4
4) piggytoh - 2 &amp; 4
5) Kitty - 2 &amp; 4
6) Sophia - 1, 2 &amp; 4
7) Dolce
8) pegsfur -
9) el nino
10)patricia
11)sharon 2&amp;4
12) joyful 2&amp;4

mummies

me going to maid agency later... there are some things that we can stand... some that we can not...last nite i returned home.. i saw EQ quite stoned n blurred... not in her usual self.. but not sickly type oso.. it was after a long while that we traced it to the silly maid giving her spoilt sweet corn puree....

silly enough... she left the remaining puree for us (we told her not to throw away leftover baby foods, but to give it to us to eat).... the remaining unsteamed coRn (we told her to steam 1/4 for EQ and put the rest cling wrapped in fridge) smelled sour-ish.... she claimed EQ only take one teaspoon before vomitting it out.. but looking at the quantity leftover, it really dun seems so ..

i feel so sorry for my poor lil EQ.. .. it was a few hrs later that she's back to her smilely self

pls mummies when u have helper to cook food for the babies.. always remember to cook extra and taste it urself, k?

haha.. i got this chance to snap my boy's teeth when my hb was playing with him and he was laughing.. so faster snap.. if not his mouth oso like got gold bar inside..

Morning all.

Smurfy_Ling

I totally understand what you are going thru.

My previous maid added salt into my boy's porridge and my mum did a spot check and tasted the very very salty porridge and I send her packing.

Titles available:
all by Annabel karmel

2) Jul - 3 &amp; 4
4) piggytoh - 2 &amp; 4
5) Kitty - 2 &amp; 4
6) Sophia - 1, 2 &amp; 4
7) Dolce
8) pegsfur -
9) el nino
10)patricia
11)sharon - 2&amp;4
12) joyful - 2&amp;4

Collection of the books is from my place at Sembawang 5 working days after the order has closed. Will post in thread.

Postage is possible but will be at own expense.
Please transfer the amt to POSB Savings 003-20976-8 and email [email protected] with the transaction number &amp; let me know your collection method.

joeey
just saw yr post on part time helper - thanks, i found one that will be starting on Mon, however will ahve to see whether she can do the job or not.

kiki
boiled aspagarus as finger food - that's a great idea.

smurfy
glad that bb ok, it's scary what maids can do. what frustrate me is not so much the wrong thing that they do but that they refuse to admit their mistake.

Piggy
my helper can cook. but after i start working her first priority is baby so i dun want her to cook, a bit dangerous leh i feel to leave baby there and let her cook, plus usually our meal time she needs to feed baby also, very rush cuz she's quite slow also..

i will leave my boy with her at home, but my in laws will sure want to come as they dun trust the maid de.. my fil is not working so he wants to come everyday, my mil only free on tues and wed afternoon so sure she will be here also.. but fil cannot help with anything at all, he can't even carry my boy for more than a minute, as for mil she is okay but then need to explain to her how to prepare food/milk for my boy also since they've never looked after him before, so i rather just teach my maid since at least she's with me for almost 6 months liao..

babymaking
yes, she refused to admit her mistake.. told me she smelled the corn.. okay.. then we took it out for her to smell.. and get everyone in the family to smell. that's when she has no choice but still say "just now no smell".. my girl got nappy rash.. she dun dare tell us... onli when we change her diapers, then we realised.

piggytoh
i think some coRn still went into her stomach..

babymaking,

which part of Sembawang are you at ?
Near to Sembawang Shopping centre ?
Have to check with husband if he is ok to pick up, otherwise might opt for postage.
Thanks..

Titles available:
all by Annabel karmel

2) Jul - 3 &amp; 4
4) piggytoh - 2 &amp; 4
5) Kitty - 2 &amp; 4
6) Sophia - 1, 2 &amp; 4
7) Dolce - 2&amp;4
8) pegsfur -
9) el nino
10)patricia
11)sharon - 2&amp;4
12) joyful - 2&amp;4

Hi mummies Caden still flip only on one side left side he still very lazy to flip tummy to back. Crawling also very lazy too unless I push his little legs. He can sit on his own but he tend to move his body forward haha he only sit straight when watching tv. After I start solids porridge for lunch and dinner at nanny place he can drink 220-270ml milk before sleep. His timing:
6am 150ml fm
9am. 150ml fm-180
12 noon porridge 1-2 bowl
3pm 150ml
6pm porridge 1-2 bowl
9pm 220-270ml
is this normal is he over feed

dear all mummies,
morning
happy.gif

smurfy,
so sorry to hear that, scary too.
i also worry as my maid taking care my bb most of the time cos i need to wrk .

Felicia,
icic but even thou ur FIL cant help but at least he is ther to "monitor" at least got some supervision on the maid...

Smurfy,
most imptly ur gal ok now...
tt the prob with maid.. my maid generally ok but sumtime she will do stupid thing also...

my gal drinks so little now, cannot even finish 120ml each time. Am i feeding too frequently or not feeding enough?
sad.gif

6am - BM
9am - breakfast -toast
11am - FM - 120ml (cannot finish, always leave about 40ml)
12.30am - lunch
3pm - snack/BM
5pm - FM - 120ml (cannot finish, usually leave about 40ml)
7pm - dinner
9.30pm - BM

Smurfy,
Glad ur girl is fine now..sometimes really hor,wanna trust the maid but also scared whether they will be silly or horric enuf to do anything to our babies.

Babiesme,
My boy also drink abt the same amt but only one solid feed la.
8am 180ml bm
2pm 170ml bm
5pm solids
8pm 180ml bm
11pm 200ml

Ladies with sittin upright in stroller babies,
Hee our babies are a curious lot huh..haha. Ya he mouth the stroller bar too!

my girl

6am - 180ml Frozen EBM
9am - 3 tablespoon cereal mixed with 30ml FM
1130am - porridge lunch with fruits
230pm - 210ml FM
6pm - - porridge dinner with fruits
10pm - 180ml FM

Back