(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

piggytoh

i don have PJ gown wor.. have to go and buy ah?
sian.. i tot wear my hubby one can liao le. haha..

SBB,

Wah!!!!!!!!!! you have my full admiration!!!!!!!! ;p i really can't imagine myself having 4kids.................... hahahah......

Piggytoh,

Jia You! ;p It will be provided to you if it's meant for u n hubby ;p

<font color="0000ff">sbb</font>, my cousin booked the PA Bungalow for our annually ND celebration and this year round, we will have 2 celebration there for ND and also for my bb's 1st month.

I go express bm 1st, bb just finished his feed, express out the extra.

SBB,
i go n buy also... i bott those $7/pcs 1 with cartoon print 1 haha.. cos easier to BF also... cos after the deliver go toilet also diff leh.. so better wear those PJ gown..

SBB,

wahaha... ur hubby very smart hor... u be d bad guy n he b d goody one ;p

Btw, i was also wearing my hubby's shirt after giving birth... Jus d shirt... of coz d shirt is long enough to cover my panty though... afterall, the lower part would be tugged under d blanket, so nobody can see anything ...;p hee... thats my point of view lar..

Sharon,
hhaha ya i tink al this r fated
happy.gif

sharon

We always wanted 4 kids. i hope i can have my family genes of getting twins..but i tink chances are low. hehe..but wait till i seh this 1st 1 first. sekali tabule tahan. haha..

he clever lor.. ask me be bad one. i told him y now reverse liao ah. last x is mummy gd 1, dad bad 1.

u also wear yr hubby shirt ah.. haha.. ya his one long enough to cover wor.. cos my hubby tall. haha.. i bring disposable cotton panty also. than that time u got wear pants or shorts ma? i got few loose ones..

I am back after emptying my breasts, gotten another 60ml after Ray's feed, he is not sleeping. So now drinking more milo and fluid to get more milk supply later.

Priscilla

so gd wor.. u kw my friends they all going out of ND. i said hey.. u all never sing national songs leh that day. than they laugh laugh.

==============

carefree

ya lor.. they tot we not wear panties. hehe.. so funny..

we must emphasis, we wear panties everyday with short / skirts (whatever) but only at night just wear panties kunning. haha..

============

piggytoh

haha.. tat time i also saw that cartoon one..
than my husband said wear my one can liao la..
maybe go pasa malam see see

<font color="0000ff">sbb</font>, big working shirt is fine. As long as you have a loose short will be good, but vaginal birth, bottom will still be hurting.

bubblymommy,
what's the reason the gynae give to induce you? i mean unless there are certain concerns why the gynae want to induce you instead of waiting for the bb to come out naturally?

piggy,
waterbag can burst by gynae too if necessary :p

carefreelife,
your hb very funny leh! ahaha make me laughed so hard.

but i do worry one thing...since bb engaged so low now if i sit down or bend his head/body also need to adjust right will it be very uncomfortable for him...? :p

SBB,

yap, Pris is rite to say that via vaginal birth, bottom will still be hurting thus i didn't even wear the shorts that i brought along.. only when i wanted to go outside for a walk, only then will i put on the shorts, else its very comforting to jus have that shirt n panty on.. ;p

Mashy,

They need not make me walk around coz i was walking around freely.... i even sneaked out with hubby to go n buy Tau Sar Piah ;p haha....

Sianz .. have this craving for Kong bah and wanted to cook for dinner ... hubby reminded me monday no pork.

And he's still quarantining me at home leh .. when i told him then i buy chicken lah, cos i want to cook chicken curry and he said not unless i wear a mask to the market !!!!! Pengz ...!

piggytoh,sbb

i bot one cartoon pj fm pasa malam, but the material make me so HOT. i think can only wear on aircon rm. i m looking for cheap n liang pj.... cannot find le. only karmy ones are more comfort.

pris,
me at bt gombak. do u &amp; bb ray sleep in aircon room now????

feeling abit crampy now... hope bb is coming soon, so no need to induce!

sbb, to answer ur questions about MAH, my single room has a personal safe. Otherwise the rest of the drawers cannot be locked. And you gotta wear your own clothes throughout hospital stay... so bring 3-4 sets.

hi mummies,
i bought my Pjs from mothercare , the brand name is moda cause its comes with front button opening so ez for breasfeeding , no need to lift up the whole blouse and exposed ah ma nursing bra :p i m still wearing the one i bought 4yrs back when i had my girl and just bought 2 more yesterday. Dropping alot of mucus plus since last week. but baby not engaged and fluid still quite abit. most prob will pop after national day week :p

Hi Sharon ,
My gyn on leave till 11th leh.. wah biangz dont know can wait for her to come back ornot .
baby so heavy, everyday suffer backache plus false contractions, moreoever cant take MC or AL My boss now say take MC consider ML, got such thing 1 meh??dont want to argue also , Leave only start on the 17th!!!!

sharon,
MC sort of tied to effective performance mah.... so sometimes sick also must drag to work.

But if take AL it is company compulsory entitlement so wun feel so guilty.

<font color="0000ff">happi</font>, now over at my ils, no air-con, my older boy daily complains that it is so hot and the worst is the noise from the traffic.

happi,
Cos i seldom wear PJ to sleep so dun intend to buy ex 1 no pt:p

CelinW,
The cake for relative it individual la for me i not givin to relatives since alr invited them them for the full mth..

SBB,
Haha i not goin to wear my HB shirt cos not long enough n i scare will stain his shirt with the lochia....

RE: rashes

hav been mia for a while.. cos my internet was down and i'm starting to have rashes at this stage!! so itchy.. cant sleep at nite.. the rashes is on my stretchmark area and thigh area.. sob.. any of u experience this b4..

sharon,
its not a policy lah just individual self restraints from not taking MC lah.... thought officially got 14 days MC but nobody dare to take alot... :p

piggy,
ya i was thinking invite them to eat already still must give cakes ar?

<font color="0000ff">sharon</font>, 2 more weeks and I will insist going back to my mum.

<font color="0000ff">NB's girl</font>, for me, it does not feel pain, just got up one morning and discovered a brown bloody mucus discharge on my undies at week 34, so went to Ob &amp; G to have a check, asked for VE for dilation.

reira
can update for me pls? my princess arrived on 3rd aug. natural w/o epi. 2.42kg.
thanks...

to all mummies to be...jia you!=D

Mummies,

thanks for the add.

Pris, i scared i dunno how to differentiate normal discharge from mucous plug cos since the beginning i have a lot of discharge. And lately I been having brown discharge on/off.

Oh by the way I was viewing Ray's pictures, he's really a cute lil boy! And his eyes are opened straight after labour!

hi zen,
ur birth story is so cute lei...u still got time go eat macdonalds!
yup...regg shld haf given birth
reira will gif birth by tonite
happy.gif

latest update from reira!

she's in delivery ward &amp; 3cm dilated &amp; cont'd on drip now..she said contraction started. i thk her bb shd b out by 12 midnight. Lets jia you for her.

Btw, mucous plug can be like normal discharge but jz color diff? cos i'm having light brownish discharge so wonder is show or mucous plug..but dun feel any contraction woh!

Back