(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs

cherrios: how many weeks are u?

i am convinced i have a camera shy daughter.. she moves so much, i wanna film it down... but whenever i turn the video mode on, she stops! and when i get out of the video mode, she starts...give up liao. hahaha
 


Jul

Ya lor… Recently work too stress liao…. Having pain on n off…. The feeling is liked tummy tightening kind…

Pris

I don’t know if false contraction is consider BH. Cos gynae just say false contraction and ask me to rest and walk less in case baby come out too early….

Cos I don’t have this when I have #1 leh… Not even contraction….

Bbngg

Think is due to stress…. Maybe too stress recently liao…. Think must relax a bit… If not baby also stress….

ND gal

Do take care....
 
Pegsfur, ah wong got say Ovann is small boh? My girl 2.1kg at week 32 and she already give me that kind of look 'you didn't eat huh?'
 
babyS,
my boy also...i haf tried countless times to film him move inside my tummy but not successful
really hope i will b able to capture it before he is born
 
sharon, I just watched it on this tuesday. You know during the whole movie, my girl is moving & kicking me. I think she heard the sound from the movie.
happy.gif
 
Hi Mummies, sorry to intrude.
I have an Ameda Lactaline, comes with BN valves (for your hygiene purposes). Bought end last year so warranty still valid.

Pumps were used for 3 months but kept at v good condition. Bottles were sterilised everyday during use.
Collection locations flexible - open for discussion (weekdays: Jurong, Bukit Batok, Tanjong Pagar, Upp Bukit Timah; weekends: Bukit Batok, Upp Bukit Timah, Queenstown, Bugis etc)

If u r genuine about buying, i can also let u have the
1. Ameda Flexishield areola stimulator (used only once)
2. Pumpin Pal original handsfree strap
3. Pumpin Pal Super Shields (used only once)(http://www.mumsfairy.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=31),
4. Soothing CD for Mummies (for relaxation during expressing of bm)
5. Lanolin spray mist (BN), and
6. Milk storage bags
all at a "package price".

Email: [email protected].
 
Hahaha... bear ... i think yours oso considered small bb huh.

For mine, Ah Wong didn't say Ovann is small leh. She said bb is of average size, which i think she sort of expected. Last appt before the scan she already told me bb is average if he is abt 1.5kg at 30wks. And after scanning, sure enough it's 1.5kg. Then today, she said the same thing, dat if bb is abt 2kg, it's of ok size. I think she sort of expected my Ovann won't be big due to my GD as i've been controlling my diet.
 
Oh ya, ah wong said i've been doing very well for my GD diet, so she said i can snack on sweet stuff once a week
happy.gif


I just had a cold, sweet orange ..... HEAVEN ..!!
 
Pegsfur, hahaha...she has been nagging at me all these while as my girl is on the small average.

So she expects Ovann to be around 3kg if he is full term?
 
shizuka gal,
maybe its too loud or mebby ur girl likes the show?
hehee...wat im afraid dat it might be too loud or violent...hahaa...but so many of u watch liao...most prob i will go catch it too
 
bear,

She din say leh ... but she asked abt my height. Maybe she can estimate more accurately at the next appt bah.

I personally think hor, my Ovann shld be abt 2.8 to 3kg when delivered if i still control my diet this way. That's fine with me since smaller means easier to give birth
happy.gif
 
Pegsfur, I think 2.8kg to 3kg is good for your height. Yah, smaller then no need to push till face red red.
 
nicole,
thanks:p

Pegsfur,
wah u gain so little ah tt v gd i tink i am catchin up with u alr hehe...

Cherrios,
wah so fast ur baby alr fully engaged? usu once engaged it means u will deliver in 1-2wk time wor..
 
bear,

Ya lor .. me a shortie .. hahha .. 2.8 to 3kg is good enough.

Oh, was peeping at the Jul thread, read a few mummies who delivered had quite a short labour ... i wonder if mine wld be short or long? I sure hope it'd be short & smooth!
happy.gif
 
piggy,

Good & bad lah ..i have to forgo all the goodies to result in a small weight gain. But have to control my drools lor .. Whenever i go to Han's to buy my breakfast, the fridge is full of oreo cheesecake, apple crumble, brownies and choc fudge cake ... I had to pull my eyes away ... super gian leh.
 
Hi Ladies

I was out with my bro driving around to pick up my infant carseat and bedcot from friends.

Tomorrow, I will be week 36 liao, now praying that bb will come mid week 37 - 15 Jul haahaa. I am on bedrest and minimise movement. So far baby has been really good listening to instruction.

<font color="0000ff">SL</font>, false contraction is BH, it comes and goes off. You better take care and rest more too.

<font color="0000ff">ND Gal</font>, spotting is not joke during 3rd trim, please go see your Ob &amp; G to get it check. I was having dark brown bloody discharge last week and went to Dr Wong and my gut feeling made me ask him to check for dilation and true enough I have dilated 2 cm and I was sent to TMC to do a CTG which show no labour sign yet and Dr Wong told me it is common to have some MTB dilated as early and it dilated slowly till full term, however, I have to change my discharge and if there is contraction, time it so to be sure whether I am in labour. I am told to bedrest and minimise movement.

<font color="0000ff">Baby S</font>, yes that is the number for TMC ambulance but need to inform them if you are in labour so that they will send a nurse along. Nurse is charge at $80 per trip exclude the fee for the ambulance.
 
irene: maybe ur girl is just small size lor... as long as healthy.. easier for delivery too! =)


pegsfur: no wonder u had ur nice cold orange lah.. haha..

i find my stretch marsk getting bigger and redder!!
 
pegsfur,
but last wk u have ur durian fix rite? got i remember u sayin goin to pump up ovann bt still only gain 1 kg is v gd..
 
<font color="0000ff">sharon</font>, it is good to be able to rest at home early and also pack your hospital bag so you will not miss out anything.

<font color="0000ff">pegsfur</font>, it is an achievement for being discipline and that you have control your GD well. Dr Wong has been telling me I can afford to gain more weight since till now I gained only like 5.2kg after losing some weight during the last 2 visits, I cannot eat alot now, start getting some nausea feeling again. So far so good, baby has been gaining weight so I am not so worried. At week 35, baby is at 2.6kg, an average weight gain of 200g per weight. So if my baby comes about week 37 or 38, should be around 3-3.2kg. Kai was borned at end of week 36 at 3kg natural birth with just epidural and 3 pushes so I am keeping my fingers cross that this baby will be also the same, fast and easy labour.
 
BabyS, hahaha...I am glad my girl is small size coz I am VERY petite and I don't want to push till wanna die like no.1
I hope my girl can come out after 1 or 2 pushes kind. Heehee...

Pris, do you have very mild mentrual cramp feeling before you know you are dilated?
 
piggy,

Ya ... had my durian fix ..hahaha .. and i had abt 8 to 10 seeds at 1 go. But then again, that is prob the only very sweet stuff i took for the entire 3 wks, so weight gain is minimal bah. I think if i eat durians like some of the girls here, heh ... i think will increase alot
happy.gif
 
Irene, I have a slight tummy cramp but it is the morning that I discovered my dark brown bloody mucus discharge that I went straight to Dr Wong.
 
baby s,
Hahaha .. ya lor, weather so hot and quite satisfied with my weight, so reward myself with an orange
happy.gif
But i share with coalie lah
happy.gif


pris,
Wah ... u only gained 5.2kg ... I have put on a total of 10.8kg le. Hope my total weight gain at delivery won't exceed 12kg.
 
irene: u petite then maybe baby follow u lor... good lah.

My dr says my baby is average size.. good, neve3r follow me.. cos i big sized.. hahah..
 
<font color="0000ff">pegsfur</font>, coz my 1st trim, I ate per normal, then started having really bad ms which coz me not to gain much and also in and out of ER in Syndey and now I cannot eat too much but I drinks alot of water like 3l a day and lots of juices. Practically I am not a carbo person so eat dishes and vegetables.
 
Pris
Thanks. yah my finger is ok now. altho it was painful for the first few days.

cloudme
aiyo, poor "map". yah lor, the naughty cat over here is like the other cat you mentioned. but then if the naughty cat go and disturb the good cat and make the good one super angry, the good one will bite it until very bad. hubby sometimes says serves it right when the naughty cat got bite until very bad.

pegsfur
well true that it is the cat's mother instinct to protect her kitties from stranger lah. but the naughty cat in this house is really horrible to scratch my mil cos it wants to get the food out of her hands. it cant even wait for like 5 seconds lor. tsk tsk.

wah... i just measured and i am 44'' leh! hahaha lol then again, pre-preggie i was like 32'' or something haha. The last last time i went for gynae visit, she mentioned to me my tummy quite big and tummy will grow bigger cos that time Zachary was only 1.9kg! i was like so shocked lol

kikilala
thanks for helping me to buy from tao bao!! =) i love the bumper set haha so nice!

well my mil never cut her cats nails. i think the cats dont like it also or something. i asked my hubby why never declaw them and he said donno what 2 cats in the house so cannot declaw both. else both will bite each other instead of scratch. donno if it is bullshit or not but thats the reason he told me.

sharon
I watched transformers last saturday and during the fighting part, my boy moved violently for a whole 30 mins hahaha first time he move until i cannot tahan him. altho it wasnt painful cos my placenta blocking him.

initially, i wasnt interested also cos never watch transformer 1 before but after watching it, not bad haha went to watch transformer 1 after it. the story for transformer 2 is continue from 1 de. well got some connection.
 
hello all, tgif
happy.gif


my bb at 34 week scan is 2kg. I've already gained 11 kg so far. If bb gains 200g per week and i deliver at 38th week, bb should be around 2.8 kg. hmm, will be smaller than my #1...

so many of you have watched Transformers ? was afraid it might be too loud for bb inside hehe...
 
yeah, bb's weight gain is higher priority than mummy's weight gain. When bb is out, bb need to gain weight, mummy will eventually lose weight.
 
Yes, once you establish your milk supply and diligently bfd exclusively and do some exercise and housework, you will lose weight.

I am on the big and heavy bone side though I am not gaining alot of weight compare to when I was pregnant with Kai.
 
JOeey,
ya i agree but if possible dun gain so much now den after birth dun have so much to lose also mah but of cos baby weight n health is more impt la..
 
Wow so many of u are head down or engaged &amp; gog to give birth soon. Makes me wonder abt myself. A bit excited &amp; a bit stressed/nervous haha.
 
baby s,
Cookie loves apples too? My coalie oso and she will hide the apple in her bed. So everytime i give her apple, i will have to monitor her in case she brings it to her bed. There were times when she just keeps it on her bed or worse, under my bed, and i didn't know until a few days later *pengz*

piggy,
Hahaha .. i oso think quite hard not to exceed 12kg leh, as i heard the last few wks will gain quite alot de.
 
coalie so cute..... hee.... yeah cookie loves apples, i love apples, my baby girl loves apples too (it was the food i was constantly craving for during 1st tri, and even now)....

i hold onto the apple and feed cookie. COs if she takes away, scared got ants lah... so i hold and feed her till she dont want...
 
reira,
Hahaha .. ya, i think your hubby's cat is really notti and mischievious lah. Then cats are quite hard to train (although not impossible) as they really have a mind of their own and they always want it their way. Dogs are easier compared to cats
happy.gif


jul,
How's your reno going along?
 
Pegsfur,
hahah ya lor but i heard some they gain lesser in the last few wks keke... but since i intend to induce hope can make it within 12kg lor keke... now i hope tml my checkup my baby is of average size
happy.gif
 
baby s,

I was also constantly craving for fruits from 1st trimester till now, but had to control becos of the stupid GD.

I normally cut a few slices and give it to coalie. She very funny, after i give her, she will run very fast to her bed to eat and come out and get another pc from me when she finished. If she never come out from her bed for a long time, chances are, she's thinking of keeping the apple.

There were a few times when i found shrinked and wrinkled apple and orange slices under my bed after a few days. Now ok le, cos i changed my bed frame .. hahaa .. cannot hide it under my bed le
happy.gif
 
pegsfur, your coalie is so cute... i can imagine your dog running from her bed to you for the apple hehe...

babys, you're like mummy, hold the food for your cookie to eat...
 
pris, just 1 more week plus to go!

pegsfur, coalie is so cute to hide the fruits under the bed... is it cos she "bu she de" eat the apple?
 
<font color="0000ff">Mich</font>, yea, provide bb want to come out haahaa. So far, he is hanging in there and been obedience haahaa. I told him, wait for another 12 more days ok, you will be stronger and better for you and God desires you to be healthy, happy full term baby.

<font color="0000ff">pegsfur</font>, your dog is so cute haahaa. Like my cousin's dog will hide her bone haahaaa.
 


mich,
I have absolutely no idea why she decides to keep the fruits. Maybe she scared she have to share it with us? Cos there are times she just leave it under my bed, and she stays guarded in my room. Then whenever someone comes in, she'll quickly go and take the apple/orange away, and leave it under my bed again when we leave. I oso dunno what's she thinking
happy.gif


joeey,
Hahaha ... ya, cos she's very greedy and like a dustbin .. will come out automatically when she hears the cling-clang of cutlery as it means we are having dinner.
 

Back
Top