good morning gals
just an update
super tired, with aching groin although bb still have not moved down. good news is that bb is now 1.66kg at week 30day Day2
yesterday got a very bad scare - because of decreased bb movements from usually more than 10 times per 12 hr period, to 3-4 times per 12 hr period, we decided to go down to KKH. Was put on CTG for 1 hr, then reviewd by doc, seems that every time there's a tigtening (BH), bb heartbeat drops drastically to 60bpm at one point in time.
One gynae recommended warded in to monitor further, we were quite relunctant to ward in cos we cldn't control what's happening in the delivery suite as hubby not allowed in.
in the end, we manage to get hold of our attending gynae, and he recommended another hr CTG, the 2nd hr CTG was pretty ok as there was no tightenings.
During consult later, he gave the pro and cons of warding in hospital, we chose to go home and monitor on our own. One thing he said to take note seriously is decreased bb movements - if there's any drop from prevous day, even though not past the 12 hr period, go see yr gynae immediately. It may be a false alarm but it's bb's life!!
Fortunately we bought a fetal doppler couple of mths ago and we cld monitor at home, will be going back for another CTG on Friday, hopefully everything will be fine by then, otherwise will have to do a emergency C sect.
till date they dun know why bb hb drop with tightening, gynae said it could be something one off like bb kicking the umblicical cord, or something worse, only a prolong CTG will give more info.
just an update
super tired, with aching groin although bb still have not moved down. good news is that bb is now 1.66kg at week 30day Day2
yesterday got a very bad scare - because of decreased bb movements from usually more than 10 times per 12 hr period, to 3-4 times per 12 hr period, we decided to go down to KKH. Was put on CTG for 1 hr, then reviewd by doc, seems that every time there's a tigtening (BH), bb heartbeat drops drastically to 60bpm at one point in time.
One gynae recommended warded in to monitor further, we were quite relunctant to ward in cos we cldn't control what's happening in the delivery suite as hubby not allowed in.
in the end, we manage to get hold of our attending gynae, and he recommended another hr CTG, the 2nd hr CTG was pretty ok as there was no tightenings.
During consult later, he gave the pro and cons of warding in hospital, we chose to go home and monitor on our own. One thing he said to take note seriously is decreased bb movements - if there's any drop from prevous day, even though not past the 12 hr period, go see yr gynae immediately. It may be a false alarm but it's bb's life!!
Fortunately we bought a fetal doppler couple of mths ago and we cld monitor at home, will be going back for another CTG on Friday, hopefully everything will be fine by then, otherwise will have to do a emergency C sect.
till date they dun know why bb hb drop with tightening, gynae said it could be something one off like bb kicking the umblicical cord, or something worse, only a prolong CTG will give more info.