(2009/08) August 2009 MTBs


Shirley, pls update my details as follows;

Nick: Lawshe
Status: FTWMTB
Age: 26
EDD: 23 Aug 09
BB#: 1
Gender: F
BB Name: TBA
Gynae: Dr Phua Soo Mear
Hospital: TMC
Location: Hougang


Shizuka, rest well during this period n dun walk abt too much… unless u, I guess I am not so lucky, I am not permitted to start my AL anytime soon, gonna wait till mid Aug then can further discuss w my boss.. Sigh……

Msbean, ur 3 nos. of SOP are kinda standard, but I believe anytime we are nearing EDD, we should watch out for any of the signs… especially water bag leak, 1st time mama wun know what is gg on. Like what my gynae always say, leave for the hospital immediately when u find anything unusual, I am sure ur hubby will have time to send u to the hospital…

U mentioned 3 curry puffs, that is not a lot, dun wori…

Pinkmama, clam down… try to resolve thing one at a time. U say ur maid din come, din you check with your agent what happen??

Ino, Q4 will come in no time, just a blink, hang on there… (this is what I am telling myself too)

Sharon, my place is a all 5 yrs wait for me too… finally it is just mths away before I can collect my keys.

Zen, I was told not to buy to mani packs of NB, start S from 3rd or 4th wk onwards

Regg, u shifting to YS? Ur mgmt office ppl are my frenz.. hahaha….. what a small world…..
 
old chang kee one, quite big , If cant tahan I will find food at home like " Wa WA " biscuit . heehee . My colleague buy 4 box so still left alot ma . Tonight I all alone for dinner so I dun feel like eating at my coffee shop very sianzz so have a early dinner . Lucky Weekend I stock up some " happy " food at home .

This few week keep like to eat unhealthy food ,I trying hard to stop . like laska , Fried hokkein mee , fried kway teow and blk carrot cake .Cant stop me once I reach ABC market as my office is there

Lawshe : Ya I intend once see the 1-3 I will go hospital as I no experience when bb will be out .My mum tell me when give birth to me is very fast once reach hospital 15min I am out and she have no time to epi as toooo fast .( Hopeful My bb will not torture me too long )



My Elder bro torture her for half a day with epi .
 
Btw Mummies, i kinda have a 'stupid' question to ask..

i went looking for bedding just awhile ago... just wondering if the bb comforter is necessary... will it be too hot we put the comforter on the mattress and then the bb on the comforter??

was thinking, what is the normal practice?? i was thinking of i should just get fitted sheet and let bb slp directly on the mattress??

pls share ur views, i am kinda lost and i dun wanna waste time.

Jul, i dun have the kiddy card too, i tink the normal 15% is quite alot of savings le.. anyway, i was tinking if i need to buy more things, i will pay the $10 n get the card, update u again whether i m getting the card, then can also pass to u
 
MS Bean, i tink those w family history of giving birth fast and smooth will have the chance of a fast delivery too... i am keeping my fingers cross...

my mum was telling me, my sis cant wait to meet her, she came out the next few minutes after her contraction starts n my sis is born in our kitchen.. hahah.... n few Xmas ago, my sis (the kitchen born bb) give birth to her son less than 30min after admission... i am really looking forward for a short delivery process, wanna eliminate the need of epi if can be
 
jacqueline

Not sure leh, but I dun think so. Coz she said she will post out on Mon (today), and b/c my postman is kinda slow, I'll prob get it on Wed. U also bot same as me right?

lawshe

Haha the 20% disc is ending end-Jun. So if u intend to get anything, better do so by this weekend hor.

Thanks! Welcome ur card anytime
happy.gif
I dun think I'll be shopping at Kiddy Palace for anything else, so a bit reluctan to get the card.
 
Hi all

I am getting really tired, so have been sleeping and napping. Hope to get all bb clothing into the drawers soon.

Will be seeing bb tomorrow.

Just hope MOE will close school for another 1 to 2 weeks, as many of us have young children, I don't want them to get infected with some irresponsible parents who still send their children to school when they just returned from affected areas.
 
lawshe

Btw ur qn abt comforter hor.. I got 1 new & 2 hand me down sets. So that means 3 comforters. If not needed, I was thinking just keep & use when BB grows bigger lor.
 
Lawshe : I also hear before say will follow mother , I have 2 more slbling all different hahaha only me to gan cheong to see the world so pop out in 15min .
 
jul, yup.. but the D1 i got the pink 1 cos i like the colour.. nv ask my HB whether he wan to carry cos last week he not inspore. so will jus tell him oni got 1 colour.. haha.. shh..think he dunno i chat chat here often too..
 
Jul, unless your bb sleeping in air-con room throughout if not it is too hot for Sg weather. Just use a cloth nappy or a thin blanket will do.
 
jacqueline

Haha I dun mind either pink or blue, but since HB wants blue, I get lor. Now I'm tempted to get bag organiser too. Aiyoh..
 
hi lawshe,
i tot comforter is put over the baby and not under? it's like a blanket? if you don't sleep in air-con room, there isn't a need for comforter.

in any case, when the bb is newborn...we will swaddle them yeah? i don't tink i put additional blanket on my No. 1 lei...too hot.

when my gal grew bigger...i jus cover with a normal blanket...those cotton/jersey type...tink can get from aussino.
 
Pris

I also intend to use nappy cloth. The comforter is more for "bai sui" lah hahaha. Oh I forgot to check if I can rmove the padding from the comforter cover. Norm that's what I do with my own quilt covers. I use them alone without the stuffing
 
Jul, I comforter is different from Quilt and Quilt cover. It is a sewn-up piece.

Talk about bag organiser, I am yet to get it.

Now I am crossing my fingers that I can get PA chalet for 1st month celebration, then one headache settle.
 
<table border=1><tr><td>S/N.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Status</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB name</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>Location </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Lin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>01.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Mashy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>01.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Cherrios</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>01.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Walter</TD><TD>US</TD><TD>US </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Nicijunior1</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>01.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Sweet85</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Lynn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Prisneo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sydney / JW </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Steff</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Donkeymami</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Natalie</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>FTWMTB </TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC cheng </TD><TD>TMC </TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>irene</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>03.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>happi</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>03.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Outram / Bt Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>yen(pearles)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>03.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Precious</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>04.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Toa Payoh </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Calla Lim (Sugarylily)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>05.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>aprilia</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>06.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Joann S</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD></TD><TD>06.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Jaclyn Low</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Anupriaya</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>akoyo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Duxton </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>BabyS</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>KiKilala (ShanghaiBB)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chua Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shanghai / Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>ML</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>07.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>michele absolut_vodka</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>08.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Dolcevita</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>08.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>???</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Lily</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Smurfy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Yen2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adelina Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Zenith</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Pritam Singh</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof M Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Cheryl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>09.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Daniel Lee KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>kpc</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Balestier </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Ino</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bugis </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>ryufer</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>10.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Choo WL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Reira</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>23</TD><TD>11.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Zachary</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bkt Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>joeey</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Jac</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Batok </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD></TD><TD>12.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Thong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Joycec</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Punggl </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Daph</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Janice (mystifiedjan)</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>14.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Simei </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>YY Wong</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>15.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yap KL</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>fptt</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Gombak </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>sbb</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>15.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Bubblymommy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Buangkok </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>phy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Bbngg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim TC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Regg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lim YW</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>carefreelife</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK crescent </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Adeline Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Mich</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>AMK </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>weishy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>17.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>yishun> telok blangah </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>PinkMaMa09</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Woodlands </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Adeline (Mrs Chin)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>SL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>19.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>ylang ylang</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Piggy</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Strawberrybi</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh/ TBC</TD><TD>KKH->RH</TD><TD>Tampines </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>michele absolut_vodka</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Celine</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Eaxon</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>joyful_mtb </TD><TD>FTWMTB </TD><TD>26</TD><TD>20.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Denson</TD><TD>Michele Lee</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Serangoon </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Kyrie_el</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tracy Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bishan </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Pegsfur</TD><TD>PTWMTB</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>21.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Ovann</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>fjm</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>babelee</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>MtA/TMC</TD><TD>Pasir Panjang </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>babyjon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>micky_tan</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>22.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jeremiah</TD><TD>Dr John Yam</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>MrsNg</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>23.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Lawshe</TD><TD>FTWMTB </TD><TD>26</TD><TD>23.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>TBA </TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Bean</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>sharon</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>24.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yishun </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Seletar </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>babymaking</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD>Jacob</TD><TD>Dr S F Loh/ L Ang</TD><TD>KKH/TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>galili</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>MtA / GlenE</TD><TD>Depot </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>mikko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Seng</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>YCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>dolliepollie</TD><TD>SAHMTB</TD><TD>22</TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>SunshineG</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Joia</TD><TD>FTWMTB</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>26.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>Sophie</TD><TD>Dr L N Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Keng </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>miaon</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>26.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Dr Fong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Queenstown </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>shizuka gal</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>26.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Mavis</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>SG (France fr April) </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>Yoko</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>27.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>LawShe</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>flower4</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28.Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>Jacqueline yong</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28.Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>tulips</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30.Aug</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31.Aug</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chen L H</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>west coast </TD></TR><TR><TD>90</TD><TD>Cloudme</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>01.Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Heng T L</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Bedok </TD></TR><TR><TD>91</TD><TD>fatBoBo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>02.Sep</TD><TD>Twins</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>GlenE/Mt A</TD><TD>Jurong West </TD></TR><TR><TD>92</TD><TD>Sparks</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>03.Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang </TD></TR><TR><TD>93</TD><TD>Tinkabel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>03.Sep</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>F</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Shanghai </TD></TR><TR><TD>94</TD><TD>Jul 04</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>04.Sep</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang </TD></TR><TR><TD>95</TD><TD>PJPJ</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>End Aug</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru </TD></TR><TR><TD>96</TD><TD>Pe@nut</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>97</TD><TD>Candice</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>98</TD><TD>Luvbabe</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Redhill </TD></TR><TR><TD>99</TD><TD>Coolqoo</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Punggol </TD></TR><TR><TD>100</TD><TD>NICI</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Commonwealth </TD></TR><TR><TD>101</TD><TD>Juliet Nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>M</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Princesses</TD><TD>31</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Princes</TD><TD>42</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>27</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Mystery</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
 
Any1 has the TMC ambulance number, think need to standby in case no one is around to drive me haahaa. Ambulance can go to the hospital faster than taxi.
 
Priscilla,

Re : Close sch for another 1 to 2 wks.

I really agreed with u, altho i do not have a schooling child.

I know a lots of kiasu parents just came back from affected areas, worried their children are not able to catch up, so they don't care and will send their children to school.
 
Sharon, which part of JP are you working at?

Any1 know whether the TMC diaperbag has a changing mat inside? If not I will have to get my own changing mat and also all the bag organiser.
 
pris/shirley

re: school closure

heard that they'll prob do that but won't announce until the very last min. This is to prevent some inconsiderate parents from making somemore hol trips during the 1 week quarantine period.
 
jul,
if he dun mind, then ask him come take on wed onwards
but i lend to my frend...shld be gettin it back tml or on wed
happy.gif
 
Hospital Bag- saw this list on the babycenter.sg website, any advice if these are too much to pack for the hospital bag?

What to pack for labour
• Your birth plan
• Dressing gown -- useful if you end up pacing hospital corridors in early labour
• Slippers
• Socks -- believe it or not, your feet can get cold during labour
• An old nightdress or a T shirt to wear in labour. It might get a bit messy, so don't buy anything specially to wear in hospital.
• Massage oil or lotion if you would like to be massaged during your labour
• Lip balm
• Snacks and drinks for you while you are in labour, or some glucose tablets to keep you going
• Watch with a second hand, to time contractions
• Digital camera or camcorder. If you want to bring a camcorder, check with the hospital beforehand -- not all of them allow them in delivery rooms.
• Relaxation materials: books, magazines, games etc.
• Pictures of someone or something you love (the inspiration you may need to see you through to the end)
• TENS pain relief machine if you are planning to use one
• Toiletries
• Water spray, or a hand-held fan to keep you cool
• Music to listen to -- take a battery-operated machine as most hospitals won't let you plug things in. Some hospitals provide their own CD players -- again, check first.

For your birth partner
• A change of clothes
• Snacks and drinks -- you don't want a dehydrated, hungry birth partner looking after you!


For after the birth
• Going-home outfit, and loose comfortable clothes to wear while you're in hospital. It will take a while for your tummy to go down so you'll be still wearing maternity clothes when you come home -- sorry!
• Nursing bras -- two or three
• Breast pads for when your milk comes in
• Maternity pads -- a couple of packs
• Nightshirt or T-shirt -- front opening shirts are useful for breastfeeding
• Toiletries
• Towels, hairbrush, toothbrush and toothpaste
• Old underpants/cheap panties/disposable underwear -- don't bring your best ones as they will get messy.
• Arnica tablets to help with bruising after the birth. Although there's no conclusive evidence that they work, many women report that taking arnica helps reduce bruising and helps the healing process.
• Ear plugs, in case you end up on a noisy ward!

For your baby
• An infant car seat
• One outfit for the trip home (all-in-one stretchy outfits are easiest)
• Baby blanket
• Diapers
• One pair of socks or booties
• Hat
• Muslin squares
 
shirley

there're really many pp who don't really care &amp; are not civic minded lor. That's how u have that whole family who were infected with SARS having breakfast at the coffeeshop.
 
Mashy, I hope that they do that, I am more concern about our young children and especially now that we are also pregnant. Some parents are really irresponsible, heard some complaint that holidays are too long and they could not stand having their children at home longer.

Jul &amp; Mashy, thanks, so no need to get changing mat so I just left with getting the bag organiser for extra clothing, diaper, diaper cream and some toiletries for bb,etc.
 
jul

of course u need a changing mat. U will find it very useful when u go out with bb coz a lot of the changing tables at shopping malls aren't entirely clean nor sanitised. It's better to lay it with your own changing mat.
 
hi mummies..

actually, u dont really need a clock with 2nd hand to time how long ur contractions are.. what the drs and the midwives want to know is how far apart the contractions are. Like 1st contraction at 10pm, 2nd contraction start at 1005pm... they not really interested in how long it lasts...
 

jul,
PM u my mobile no too...
yup changing mats is a must when u change ur baby outside...my frend even put a cloth diaper over the changing mat before she change diaper
so i tink goin out wif baby is big project! need bring so many things!

mashy,
tink spore not v baby friendly...not all malls haf proper nursing rooms
 

Back
Top