cloudme, michelle,
My girl is also in infant care but come home don't sleep
her nap are still not regular, some days take many short naps , some days regular naps of 1,2 hrs.
Actually for mummies with babies who sleep early, do you engage them with alot of activities, like swimming, tummy time, etc? When I go to the IFC , most of the times see my baby in the bouncer, just holding toys to play. Could it be not much activity, so not tired until late at night?
She used to be able to sleep thru the night, but somedays also wake up for milk. Last night better, after drinking milk, still want to flip in her cot. Don't know if she was awake or dreaming because her eyes were closed. In the end had to pick her up and feed her to sleep.
Pris,
I'm sure homemade pineapple tarts will taste so much nicer and heart warming
Insurance
Yes the most important for babies is a hospitalisation plan. Buy from Prudential now got discount! Haha promote my own company plans

But because my own hospitalisation plan was from GE, there is disount when I bought for Sophie.