(2009/07) July 2009 MTBs

Sorry to interrupt.

Oh, what a noisy zoo tickets.
=============================

May I know if any Mummy has 4 tickets on 23 Oct, Sunday, 11am that you are willing to exchange with me? I'll be most grateful for that. Or else I will just have to sell these 4 tickets and my kids won't get to watch the play.
sad.gif

I'm willing to meet you anywhere to do the exchange. THANK YOU!

Please PM me for my hp.

Hi Mummies,

I'm planning to sign my 2 girls up for Julia Gabriel holiday programmes.
There is a 20% group discount if 4 or more children register at the same time. It can be a different programme and venue.

If anyone is interested too, please PM me so that we can all enjoy the group discount.

Information for the holiday programmes. http://www.juliagabriel.com/pdfviewermm1ab.html

Anyone sending your July babies to full day child care? I plan to switch my boy from 2hr pre nursery to full day child care at Eager Beaver in June. Its it good timing? Too early? Any advice? Any comments on Eager Beaver at Bukit Merah? I checked it out and it looks very impressive to me, don't know about the teachers as I went on a quiet Saturday morning. Hubby think I should start son next year.

Hi mummies!!
Any of you happen to have:

6938686.png

this promotion sticker on Drypers packaging?
mine was thrown away by mistake & i'm one of the winner. URGENTLY seeking for one to claim my prize.
PLS HELP!!
happy.gif

Kindly get in touch with me ASAP

[email protected]

Thanks loads!!

Hi EL_Chan,
I sent my boy to full day since he was 2 yrs old. I think they should be ready by this age and it help to improve their socializing skills. To start them in a new school, do suggest that you might want to ask if they offer trial (normally its for 2 weeks).

Hi mummies,

Sorry for interruption.

Any kids going to Sunflower childcare? I have 2 sets of uniform and 2 sets of PE attire for sale. All BRAND NEW. Size is M. Letting go at reasonable price.
My child is not attending the childcare but I have bought it during the trial period.

PLS PM if Keen! Thank you!

Hello. I would really appreciate if mums with children in Kinderland Yio Chu Kang preschool can share their thoughts and experiences. I'm thinking of enroling my son in Nursery class next year. I love the big compound and open space, water/sand play etc. How are the teachers and lessons? Thanks!

Back