(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

bbjun, yeah so excited to see the tooth but it's really tiny.

deerdeer, my gal also just recently then have her tooth. no need to worry. maybe u can check with ur PD when u bring her for the checkup. but shld be coming out soon!

Hi all mummies, i have a funny question. I am confused with my daughter's milk intake. You see i will usually fill up bottle with lukewarm water to say 6oz and then add in milk powder for 6oz. After adding milk powder it will become 7oz,so is my daughter drinking 6oz or 7oz then?

hi mommies,

Authentic Coach Big C logo Shoulder bag Letting go at @$120!

Sincere buyer please quote your best price, NEGOTIABLE.

BRAND NEW condition. Comes with dust bag.
Coach1
Coach2

Please PM me. Thanks.

Audrey: Guess doesn't matter lah
happy.gif

haha... I'm still latching my boy at night and on weekends... so never know how much he drinks ...hahaha

hi audrey, i would record it as 6oz+1 for own reference.

i also have funny question. May i know how many times your babies are pooing a day? not sure if 4x a day is excessive. Also no chance to ask PD as we don't have check ups these days..

dear mommies,

hope to appeal to you to help a Mommy I got to know recently. She just delivered this June. A young gal who naively wedded becos her then bf got her pregnant. However, she is currently suffering in silence, tolerating the shit from her in-laws and her hb who is gg to be enlisted into NS, continueed smoking, sleeping and partying every day. He hasn't lifted a finger to care for the bb and did not foot a single cent for the BB's items. I am trying to help this Mommy to move back to her parents so that her bb and herself can be cared for properly. Her MIL ill-treated her and her bb. I was crying my heart out last nite after I visited her and bb. Poor baby has not been dressed and bathe properly and is now suffering from colic. She hasn't gained much wt either.

I am helping this Mommy to stand on her own and to be able to care for her bb. Am helping her to look for employment after she gets proper recuperation. Have bought her breast pump and items for her BB where possible. In the move to her own parents' place (they are struggling to make ends meet but wanted to make sure their daughter and bb are cared for properly), I am hoping to find someone who wld like to donate their bb cot/crib so that the BB has a proper place to sleep.

If any of you would like to give up the BB cot/crib that you have, kindly please PM me. If you have any other items that you wish to donate to this Mommy, please PM me as well.

Please bear with my slow response as I am rushing deadlines at work this week. I may also turn down items if I know that they are not in need of it, duplicate items or if I have already shared mine with them.

Thanks much in advance.

dolly, i used not to care so much but recently claire do not finish her milk and she take very little solid only - a few spoonful at most. I also not sure if we are feeding her too frequently. She has 4 milk intake + 2 solid (1 cereal + 1 porridge). How many times of milk do you give your son?
newmum, thanks for sharing your opinion hehe. Claire usually poo twice a day.

Audrey,
not too much leh. my boy tking 1 cereal 2 porridge 3 milk a day. milk is 180-225ml. mayb she just slow dwn intake teething or wat. keep trying.

dolly,
there is a period j shit 4 5 times a day. now back to 1-2 times. sometimes they shit more wn teething, flu, or cant digest certain food. as long as it's soft but not watery it shd b fine

createjoy,
wow didn't think that teething could be the source of so many problems. even poo. yes its soft and not watery but sometimes can see cubes of food in it. maybe still need to blend for easier digestion. sorry for being gross but need some opinion here

newmum: my boy also do it 3-4 times a day but gone back to 1-2 times.

I'm not sure what was the reason for the increased pooing but if it is caused by teething,
it should be more watery and the anus will be red maybe with some rash.
normal poo poo anus wont be red..

audrey: our baby should be on 3 solid meals a day by 1 year old i thought?

my boy is on 4-5 solid meals (3 hourly, 9, 12, 4, 7)a day so I dont think you're feeding too frequently.
but if Claire takes 4 times milk, then Claire wont be hungry and will take little solid food right?

Hi newmum, must thank my nanny for taking so good care of my boy.

8am he takes bread with me (today he had 1 piece of hotcake all by himself)
9am 1 bowl of cereal (4-5 tbs with 120 ml milk)
12pm 1 bowl porridge
1.30pm 1 bowl milk (cos he dont take bottle)
4pm 1 bowl cereal
7 pm 1 bowl porridge or whatever I'm eating plus 1/2 bowl fruits every other day
8 pm breastmilk
then usually 1 am, 4 am, 7 am breastmilk again but i think i got not much milk now then I'm preggie

it is a great improvement from previously when he take half these amt as I was bfg 2 hourly.
so i think bfg really affect intake of solids

Dear mommies,

thanks for responding to my appeal. I have gotten most items needed for the mother. Would not been possible without your generiosity.

Thanks much!

Hi Mummies,

Sorry to interrupt.
I have a tin of Mamil Gold 2 to give away since my baby doesn't like it. It's been opened for less than a week. (Sembawang)

Please PM me if interested.

Hi all,

Just like to find out if you've purchased any extra tins for Enfapro A+ for sale (those that you've stocked up extras).. Am keen to take over.. =)

Do let me know too if you've any of the Enfapro A+ vouchers to give too..

Pls pm me & thanks

so quiet nowadays!
Tonight first time K is staying over at nanny place! hehe trying to arrange once a week
happy.gif

Anyway starting to have pimple? Now that I half half bm and fm... my first pimple appear!

NESTLE NAN PRO 3 MILK POWDER

12 PACKS OF 1 SERVING EACH

For 10 Months onwards

Expiry Date: 02.12.2010

Self Pickup at East/Central Location

Direct Bank Deposit OR cash-and-carry accepted

$12 for 12 packs

Contact [email protected]

4181443.jpg

Hi mummies

Do u have any good porridge recipes to share?

i think my baby is getting bored with the porridge i am giving him and i am running out of ideas!

Hi mummies,
Got a qtn about crying toddler.

My boy has been crying for no reason every night.
He will start ard bathime at 8 pm.. and will cry and scream when I put him in the play pen to prepare the bath water
Then he will cry when I am towelling him
Then he will cry when I switch off the light
And he will cry and cry and scream and scream at the top of his voice for 25 -30 mins.
This will be accompanied by kicking, squirming and lots of tears.

He will also cry this way when he doesnt get his way.

I'm wondering if this is a phase for all babies this age?
I'm really going mad as I have to go through this at least 3 times a day.

He doesnt seem to be feeling unwell.
How best should I react to his crying fits?
Should I ignore it and hope he get the message that crying will not get my attention.

The worst is that he will cry longer and louder if I ask him to keep quiet. or give him a stern look.
I tried spanking him a few times lightly but he cried much harder after that.

I'm now really at my wits' end.

Hi,

Sorry to disturb, but am urgently searching for lots of Enfapro A+ for my baby..

If you've stocked up any and would like to let go, pls pm me the price, expiry date and collection pt?

Thanks so much & appreciate lots..
happy.gif

i cook either chicken or fish porridge. I add vegetable, either carrot or spinach. If i have time, i add chicken stock instead of water.

Hi bbPP,
my boy loves fish/chicken and tomato porridge.
Also dried scallop and chicken.

Can try using the soup you cook for yourself, e.g. pork ribs potato carrot soup
watercress + guo qi zi + pork rib
corn + pork rib + carrot (my son also like this)

and add rice and boil for awhile and ready to serve.

Sometimes I no time to cook I'll take frozen food I bought from petit bowl and add to porridge

ah ching, my bb used to do that when she was around 10 to 11 months.. for her case, it seems to be she wants attention (after whole day at mil place)..
so I will play with her for a while, take things easy, make it sound fun and mysterious as I prepare her bath water..
sometimes bring her for a walk to calm her down..
spanking does not work coz they will cry louder and we got to pacify them even more..

if I'm not mistaken, you preggie again? can also be bb can sense it and wants to seek attention..

Hi chidori, ya, maybe my son just want attention.. I tried hugging him but he will push me away..

Yes, I preggie again. My nanny also told me that is why my son is bahaving like that.
Ah yo but this kind of saying so unscientific lei..
His behaviour also become like that when I started to wean him from the breast..
Does it mean I must tahan and go thru this for the next 7 months?
** faintz**

hi chidori, but he starts behaving like this at bedtime..
cant possibly let him play or watch TV at 8/9 pm..
otherwise I cant have my dinner or do housework liao.. sigh..

I'm already very tired cos of the pregnancy plus morning sickness!! nowadays I like walking zombie ha ha

hi chidori, but he starts behaving like this at bedtime..
cant possibly let him play or watch TV at 8/9 pm..?
otherwise I cant have my dinner or do housework liao.. sigh..
Ok, I'll try tonight.. see how..

dear mummies,
My boy have 2 big teeth upper n lower, however i still feed him with cereal n porridge with potatoes/carrots/pumkin/sweet potatoes/apples etc. not really dare to feed him minced meat... too much fish will hypo active?
Any mummies feed meat already?

mandy,
i fed baby meat since 8/9 months..
fish and meat daily for lunch and dinner.
I think ok..
you can try shredded chicken first if you afraid
actually fish very easy to eat

i tried meat. u can try chopping it till very fine n let him try first. if he s ok, then progress to very small pieces. fish s the easiest cos so soft. but some babies scared fishy smell like my boy. initially die also dont wanna eat. but after a few more tries he is now fine with it. hv tried fish, chicken n beef. too much fish ll not hyperactive lah. dont think there s any medical proof to that. my boy as long as eat already ll kee siao for 1 hr then ll start to quiet down. ha ha. like mad boy.

yup.. can give chicken (shredded or minced) / fish..my gal does not like pork/ chicken, so I usually give fish..
front teeth does not help in chewing so whether there is or not does not matter.. what matters is whether they chew and swallow the meat..

ah ching,
how was it for last night?

hi chidori,
actually for past 2 days i brought my son's dinner time and bath time earlier by 30 mins.
i also nursed him once i turned on the night light.
he didnt cry during bath time and bed time and when he woke up at night.

i think i'll probably stick to this routine and see whether he will 'behave'.
otherwise must try your radio method. already put the radio in the room.

ah ching,
good to hear that..
he will be happily playing with the radio.. my gal watch me press the button once and she learnt how to on and off the radio liao..

Back