(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

Hello mommies,

If you are cloth diapering or thinking of cloth diapering your babies, do head down to this weekend's Baby Care Festival at Singapore Expo.

Bumwear will be having a booth there and there will be lots of specials for cloth diapering mommies. See this page for more details :
http://www.bumwear.com/bcf-2010a.html

Thank you and we hope to see you there :)

mummies, any recommendation & price info on multi vit n mineral?

dovey,
i & hb recvr already. jauden still pooing but not water kind already n less freq. still runny nose.

hihi mummies, I am a AUG mummy and i come to this thread because I have a problem need your advice.

My baby is now 7 months and he has never slept through the night. Usually he sleeps around 930 to 1030pm and his next feed is at 640am. But during his night sleep, he wakes up about 5 times usually, and i need to give him water as i tried to pat him to sleep but that doesn't work, he wriggles a lot and i do not pick him up from his cot. Most of the time after his last feed i put him into his cot, let him play till he falls asleep on his own.

I just read Cassey's post, which sounds really cool although I am still not 100% clear about what to do. I am thinking is this just a phase that some kids have to go through, or something we need to train them on? Do you all have similar experience as in from 4th months baby starts to wake up more often at night, do they outgrow it after a few months?

thanks a million in advance!

audrey
i tot of giving after 10mth..

maryg
i have the book too (pass down)but i still dont qt understd, my frd got it frm times bookstore donkey years ago..

Superrrrrr bored in office.... SOS!!! my back & neck hurts

hi felicia

i co-sleep with both my kids. My girl can sleep by herself at 7 plus in the evening, with me beside her. She will sleep all the way to 7 plus next morning. Sometimes, she may wake up once or twice at night. I do not feed and i continue to sleep. when she sees me sleeping, she rolls about until she falls asleep herself.

Its the same for my older boy too.

However, i do keep her entertained since young by restricting her sleep in the day to a couple of hours only :) So she is kind of used to the routine. Sleep a couple of hours in the day, and sleep through the night from 7 to 7.

june mommies,

do you want to have a mega birthday bash for june babies? Maybe i can organise one at my place, sengkang.

We can cater and of course, birthday cakes a must.

what do you think?

Fang
hey thanks so much for your advice. My boy sleeps about 2-3 hours in total during daytime, so supposedly he should sleep more at night right? haiz...

we do not co sleep but his cot is just beside our bed, now think about it maybe i should remove the new bumper i got for him so he can see us sleeping right besides him and he will sleep back again..

think i will try to get the book cassey recommended, really interested to know what's the method to train him.. haha..

Hi Mummies!

Hv been MIA for such a long time. Hope everyone's well!

Cassey-
wahahha really active in forum now.. hehe.. got so much to read and catchup I dono where to begin...think wldnt be doing OT liao..kakaka

Glad Kyle is sleeping well! and wishing him a Happy 10th Mths today!
happy.gif

newmom0109 -
hahhaa Noah pulls and tugs at my hair... yeah harmless but but I don't have quite enough hair to lose from his rough play! kekekek

Createjoy-
so u back to work? Hope Jayden gets well soon.

Ahnet-
how's everything? wow J having his upper teeth already?! that's fast! Noah is just beginning to teeth I think.. heheh

Felicia Cao -
Just curious are you still Bfing? My son used to wake every hr after the 3am feed which drove me nuts. Finally, I surrendered and my mum kindly helped me by taking over. She has actually managed to train him to stretch his sleeping hours. At first, he continued to wake for 3am, and 5am and 7am then slowly, stretched to 4am then 5am... Since last week he has been only waking for feeds at 7am or 6.30am... which is really good! If you can get someone else to help sleep train your son, it would be superb.

Hi all June mummies,

need your help. Anyone has a good confinement nanny to reccomend? Require a clean/hygenic aunty who will also listen when I have something to ask about her 'looking after' baby styles.

Am preg again
happy.gif

Jamie- I give my girl Kraft cheese. She really enjoys them and still have the same thing every morning. Hope she doesn't get sick of it. Nothing else to feed her except her biscuits.

newmom0109- my girl pulls my hair alot too and gives me a scared face when I shout'NO NO OUCH' She always smears her sliava fingers on hubby and my face and finds it extremely funny when we say' ekkkk, yucks' and she will laugh and laugh. She will then repeat for at least 5 times. Hahaha

mary G- I brush my girl's teeth with bb toothbrush. I say to her' ok, open your mouth, brush teeth time' And she will auto open her mouth for me. If she's in a bad mood I have to use my fingers to just go round her teeth. All 6 teeth are out so she can bite crunchy biscuits!

BB expo fair is on tom~ anyone going

Hi Junies... Congrats! when is bb due?

Wahhaha your gal at least shows scared face when u say NO... my son just ignores us when and finds that funny! hahha

I hope to go to the expo fair tmr to kpo heheh...

sweethalo
haha me useless leh bf for less than 2 weeks only then no milk liao, sob sob..

anyway thanks so much for your advice.. my son last time can sleep from 10pm to 3am then feed him milk liao then he will wake up every one hour.. but suddenly at 4 months he started to wake up a few times from 10pm to 3am, and now he only have his milk at 640am, so i am not sure if he wakes up because he is hungry, but i guess not cuz previously when he is hungry he wont sleep back if i dun feed him milk de.. hmm tough tough.. i have no one else to help me sleep train him also, unless i throw him to my helper, haha but she got to look after him during daytime leh.. haiz.. i am just hoping that he can outgrow this stage so i am asking JUN mummies to see if any of you experienced the same in the past and now baby is doing fine already, because if it is not something they can outgrow, then i have to really think about how to train him liao..

Felcia Cao - hey don't say you useless la... we all try bf but if dont work out then so be it... as long we are not starving them who cares.

Cld it be he needs more milk intake in the day or maybe his last feed? haha anyway baby sleep patterns have always been a topic of great mystery... dono when they suddenly decide to sleep through or change their minds and decide to wake all night... hehehe

Sorry ah can I ask u all

your bb now around what weight ah?? My boy boy now 9 mths, he 7.2kg only leh.. Accordinghealth booklet that'saround 3rd percentile?! Any more and he's off the chart! Abit worried now hmmm

since 6 mth old he only gained 500g leh.. Shd I be concerned?

<font color="cc3399"> MaryG, beemom, dolly, you're most welcome!

MaryG, I'd be strangely bereft when Kyle weans himself off his nurses. Sorry for being soppy but...
I love holding him, watching him suckle and watching him drop off in my arms. It's indescribable
happy.gif

Felicia, I'm sorry to hear that. Kyle's much the same and a number of us still have poor sleepers. So take heart!! Kyle was a good sleeper for all of TWO WEEKS. And it wasn't my intention to be answering HOW TO DO... WHAT IS IT... questions. Without reading any of Hogg's material, of course you won't have any idea. I suggest you only try Baby Whisperer's techniques out if you are ready to commit to it though. It's VERY DEMANDING.

In the meantime though, You say he has never slept through. It seems to me that your little fella might be hungry. I find it hard to understand why you say his next feed after bed is at 6+am. If the underlying issue of his poor sleep is hunger, giving baby water and patting him will avail nothing as it doesn't address the root of the problem.

Things you might want to try:
1. A dream feed before you go to bed, say, at about 1am?
2. Up milk and solid intake at each feed
3. Cluster feed in the evenings (as it is, evenings Kyle has a good portion of cereal with vege and meat, dessert and a pre-bed nurse)

Don't be discouraged. Try our suggestions and let us know how you fare! Drop a pm if you like and we can talk things thru perhaps.

Audrey, I have no qualms about giving fully cooked egg yolk. Just that I haven't featured it in any of Kyle's food yet. Not sure what I'd do with the whites so decided to just skip the whole deal to cut the hassle. HA!!

junies, CONGRATS!!! Our forum a lot of fertile randy couples!!! Sorry no help with confinement ladies though.

s'halo, yo! Suddenly active cos now staying at mum's for a while and her helper has freed up much of my time! HAHA! Thank God for a respite!</font>

Sweet halo- Thanks! My bb due sept! Am excited but hope I can cope. Usually when I see her doing something nono, I shout a very loud and firece ' NO NO!' and she gets a shock and jump up. And quickly open her arms wide asking to be carried. Very cute, like so poor thing like tat. Hahah.
Go down expo fair early and see if can get any goodies. I know that Gerber is selling the small bottled juices at $0.95 instead of $2.00. Can buy and try.

Felicia- Yeah,who cares abt how long we breastfeed. As long as our babies needs are well taken care of and well fed its most impt. And they're happy with us! I feed her dinner abt 7pm. Milk abt 9plus. She will then sleep thru to next day til my hubby leaves for work.

11 beans- My girl is now 9mths 3days and weights abt 8.5kg+. I thinkyour bb weight seems fine. But when you say that he only gain 500g for 3 mths maybe you could call KK nurse helpline to ask the nurses or something. Seek some advice and then move on from there. I can't remember how much I girl weight during 6mths. Healthbook at Mil plc.

Any mommies has any confinement nanny you used and is good. I did not have a confinement nanny for my 1st bb and I had a shock of my life waking up nearly every hr for feeds. Really not well rested and body is not well recuperated. Need a confinement nanny to wake up for feeds and carry bb, cook and all. And most imptly I must be able to shower and keep clean. Last preg I was not allowed to by my MIL. Really dirty and unhygienic.

junies
your baby's reaction is really cute! mine hasn't really been 'scolded' yet. just stern tones which only serves to amuse her.

sweethalo
tell me about it! my hair is also being yanked out a few strands each time! i'm also being clawed at by those strong tiny fingers that really can clench hard :~)

Felicia,
i continue to feed baby whenever she wakes up at night. She wriggles when she is hungry and can't sleep well. I prefer to feed her on demand. Its tiring for me, but its a sacrifice i'm willing to make.

Mummies,
May i know how involved are your hubbies in taking care of baby? Mine helps out here and there, patting to sleep, changing diapers once in a while. That's about it. When it comes to spending time with baby, there's always the TV/internet/handphone in the background. Really gets to me why men are not as dedicated as we are.. wonder are they all the same?

Hey mummies!!
You people here are really great and I really really appreciated all your advice!

Well I did think about whether he is hungry but it could be true if he keeps waking up after say 4am, but he can have his last feed at 9, sleep at 930 and wake up at 1040, and he eats a lot. He's only 7 month 1 week but weighs about 9.8kg? and he could eat one and half bowl of porridge, so i just reduced his porridge intake to half a bowl and add on half a yogurt and some more fruits this week.

but I guess i will increase his milk intake during the day, cuz now he drinks 180ml at 640am, then eat solid at 1130am, 180ml at 2pm, solid at 6pm and then 210ml at 9pm.

and thanks Cassey for your advice I guess dream feed could be another solution and I will give it a try..

Also Fang, after reading your comment, i checked my boy's record and the previous time he slept well(wakeup 1-3 times) was before we get the new bedding set for him, and this new set has bigger bumper that once hang up we cannot see him and he cannot see us, so last night i just remove one side of it, like your said your baby wake up and see you sleeping besides her and she can sleep back, so i just realized my baby cannot see us when he wakes up. And to my surprise, he slept at 945pm, and wriggled and slept back on his own around 3am, only at 4am, 5am and 6am he woke up 3 times and slept back after drinking some water, so i guess like the rest said maybe he is hungry after 4am and i got to feed him more.. haha but I am happy enough that at least he can sleep till 4am, as for the past few months he slept this well for only once or twice... thanks so much to you all again!!!

keep my finger crossed that he will get better...

felicia, will it b dangerous to remove the bumper? i'm worried my girl will hit her head. any of you mummies remove bumper in your bb's cot?

Re: vinegar
the one i'm using is 米醋(Rice vinegar). googled and found the difference b/w rice vinegar and distilled vinegar.

Rice Vinegar - 4 to 5% acid content and are used in salad dressings, and as a condiment for soups, stews and noodle dishes.

Distilled Vinegar - 5% acidity level, this vinegar is harsh and coarse-flavoured with little nutrient value. White distilled vinegar cost less than other types of vinegar, can be readily found in most grocery stores and is well suited for house cleaning and weed killing chores.

cassey, i'm also tempted to try the book... my baby has never slept thru since birth, although she doesn't need a feed, but she will make noise and we just need to give her the pacifier. but it's still tiring as we have to do it a few times almost every night.

junies, congrats! my confinement nanny is not bad... i'll PM u her contact.

sweethalo : LOL!fancy bumping into you at the expo.so many people already on a Fri morning.*faints* lucky we decided to come today instead of over the weekend.

i ended up just stocking up on diapers at the Pampers booth and getting tons of juice for Sophie at the Heinz booth.umm,what else?oh yah,got the Mustela Diaper cream - 3 for $27 (cheaper than desitin)!!!

poor sleepers
Just to add on to what cassey had shared. This is my own experience.

my boy has also never slept through from birth to 5mths. N he always had to be rocked to sleep both day and night. At night he would wake up at least twice, sometimes almost every hour.we always had to cuddle him back to sleep n sometimes he would cry the moment we put him down. We were tired, edgy and wasted. At our wits end, we tried the famous Cry-it-out method (Gina Ford). I remember he screamed and put up a fierce fight for 45 min, i almost cried outside his room I had to put him through all that. Then it was all quiet n he fell asleep! I was shocked beyond words because he had never fallen aslp on his own before! He also dropped the night feed on the first night.

The next day he cried for 15 min n fell aslp. No cuddling, nothing! Since then we could put him in bed the moment he finishes his last feed at 8pm til 7 the next morning. In the day he also slept thru his naps without any prob.

I know all these sound too familiar, like what they write in slp training books but hey! It really worked for me! I think the point to take home here is that the baby has to learn how to go to slp on his own. If we should sabotage the process by patting, cuddling, giving milk/ water to get them back to slp, no doubt they would always expect us to do that. If we are thinking they would eventually outgrow this, it may take well take very long.

But I know of people who r v against this as they think that it may traumatise the kid n the parents. I think parents should choose the method which they think suit their needs best.

Just to add that if anyone wants to try this, the baby has to be adequately fed and medically well. Ensure that he is not genuinely distressed by causes other than trying to learn to go to sleep on his own. My own boy is a very determined one, so he really screamed himself hoarse on the first night, choking in-between screams. It is very stressful to listen to all those.

And we also confirmed with a very experienced PD that this method is not dangerous to the child in any way. He told us "no problem. Let him cry. Even if he wakes up the entire neighbourhood."

That's why we set out to do what we did. And it was really a miracle for us.

poor sleeper: Aug has always been a poor sleeper from the start for the naps and nighttime sleep. He has improved a lot for his naps, sleeping abt 3 hrs for naps usually but there are times when he gets by with 1 hr nap for the whole day. At nite, he still wakes up for feeds 2-3 times, usually after midnight its 2 hrly, 1am, 3am and 5am and recently he likes to stay awake after 5am to play. I have to try to latch him back to sleep and ignore his invitations for play! I can't bear to try the cry it out method. Recently I tried to feed him porridge for dinner, hoping it will keep him full so that he doesnt wake up so often but it doesn't change a thing. He can eat the dinner, dessert (fruit puree) and have a pre-bedtime milk feed and still wake up. I am going to have to try to get him to sleep thru the nite by the time he reaches 1 year old cos i dont think they need the night feeds by then.

And he hates his solids. I tried vege porridge for a couple of days and i had to coax him to eat. My mum suggested putting fish to give it more taste so i added cod fish to his porridge today. He still gave me that yucky face. Im going to try to make the porridge more watery so hopefully i get a more positive response tomorrow. Its so disappointing to see him eat like that when I put in so much effort to buy the right food for him and make sure it's prepared the correct way. sigh...

And he has been having a stuffy nose at night recently although he is still his usual self in the day, playful and active. Anyone's babies having stuffy nose? what do u do?

bbaugustine, my boy has stuffy nose since birth (sensitive nose inherit from his dad). His nostrils quite small compared to many other babies, so to stuff the nasal aspirator in can be quite a challenge esp when he will tends to move away from it. You can use baby spray (seawater solution / saline nose spray) follow by the aspirator because it is easier to remove the mucus when wet.

Hi Felicia,
Actually by 7 months you dont really need to dream feed your baby...Perhaps you can start to intro three semi-solid meals per day? Milk wont be enough..thats why he may be hungry in the night? You can try ceral mixed with formula around 9am, lunch around 12-1pm, dinner at 6pm? Good to start adjusting feeding time closer to your meal time. Also can check if diapers wet thats keeping him awake? As well we if he is teething, he will have the tendency to wake up more often....

bbaugustine,
My boy is having running nose for the past 2 wks. I think it is due to teething as the previous time he had running nose is from me. I give him baby vick on his nose, chest and back. I also give him the cough syrup to clear his phlegm.

Solid, have you try to give fruit, root vege(carrot, pumpkin) and baby biscuit? My boy love them better than porridge. Can try to let him get use of the texture b4 changing to porridge.

Anyone try to teach baby to bite the biscuit? My boy will stuff the whole biscuit into his mouth instead of biting them into small pieces. He has one upper tooth and two lower teeth now.

bbaugustine: Our babies really has similar pattern! Was trying to let him stay in the cot after after latching him ... he played for a while then start to cry until tears and mucus all over his face. Went back a few times and put him back, but he just refuse to sleep. Guess it gets a bit tough cos I do not know if he's really hungry since he's latching. Anyway, I finally let him latch and he did it for a good 25 min before falling asleep!

And yeah, he still wakes almost every 2 hours, and sometimes refuse to sleep back at 4am or 5am too! This morning he wakes around 5am and dun sleep until 6:30am....

Oh, our babies got some differences now! Mine dun like to drink my ebm in day time, so the nanny actually give him 2 meals of solid food instead of one. He can finish his porride in less than 20min! And because he dun drink as much milk, I start to reduce the pumping sessions, wonder if that has cause some drop in supply at night until he dun have enough to drink?

Hi mummies..i can't seem to find yoplait baby yogurt 6mths+ everywhere...any places still selling? seems like everywhere is oos....

mummies, i rem someone mention buying insurance from advisor who dont belong to specify company, forgot what u all call that. it's better is it? they have more wide knowlege of few companies? is it the same price as buy from advisors who work for specific company?anyone can intro such an advisor for me?

createjoy,
my previous prudential advisor went on to be someone like that. Not limited to only 1 company. he covers more type of insurance from various companies. let me know if u want his contact.

fang,
would love a mega celebration. but for now,i still undecided on a mega celebration at home or at a venue outside(which also means spending on more $$$).

stylicious,
pls pm me contact, thks!

Junies
congrats! wow do u have a maid or MIL help tk care of children? SAHM or working? i'm thinking of trying for no. 2 end of the yr BUT this jayden is mking me very very busy, lack of slp at work blur blur mk me think triple! moreover if have no. 2 , then after maternity leave Jayden ny then go child care then no. 2 go infantcare like very siong! any working mums tk care of children on ur own n have at least 2? hw do u gals cope??

blue dream
i also rub bb vick too but doesnt help him slp better n he been tking cough n flu syrup last 3 week on n off till i think the medi no effect on him! vex! n he hate the nose cleaner sigh see his nose full of mucus i more vex! he will wk up at least 5times from 8+ to 12 then slp tight till sometimes 4 + or ^+ but he no longer slp till after 8 even on wkend sigh i so deprive of my late wking up on wkend!

Bday bash
hey saw may mummies doing a bday bash at JWT east coast little gym seem so fun does anyone knows somewhere else like that?

separation anxiety
does anyone has it as bad? he used to play alone while i shower or cook.then beginning mar wn he 1st go IFC was "super glue" for a week then he got better but over the last 2 days i dont know what's wrong he is super super glue noone else can carry without him crying not even hb.. MIL better carry 5min he stop. he will even mk noise n crawl to me when anyone else talk to him or go near him.

n he so weird expect me to sit beside him while he play n crawl ard but the moment i step out of his sight or 2 meter away frm where i originally sit he start to cry really hard till i go carry him comfort till not crying then cycle repeat. it doesnt even work if i go back beside him without carry. i cant even walk around my hse now without carrying him driving me nut.. he will even cry n crawl towards where i went even if very short while.

well last week i was saying the whole family sick so now he also stop diahrrea but still running nose , i dont tink he is very unwell so y so cranky. he hardly smile nowaday i really pek chek at times. do u gals think it's he not used to go sch, teething or becos he not well yet...? interestingly fri i hap to pick him up later by 30min frm my usual time n that's the day he start super glue again.. could he feel hurt that he one of the last few to go home feel anxious? my hb say he too young to be that alert... what shd i do.. i cant leave him crying cos he already having flu it seem worse if he cry. n some say they need comfort to trust n we can never spoil a baby with hugs.... but some say dont spoil dont carry let them cry

Hi Createjoy:
My boy gone through this super glue situation also 2/3 weeks back.
That was when I was half hearted abt going back to work.. In the end when I decided that I'll stay home and look after him, he stopped being so clingy.
I feel that babies are very sensitive. They will know when we half hearted..
So to improve the situation, maybe really gotta stay with him and reassure him that you'll always be there.
When he knows that then he'll stop being so clingy.
So now just gotta be patient and cannot be pek chet, otherwise situation will be worse.
Keep raining kisses and hugs on him.

Erm.. just sharing my 'experience'

createjoy,
I think it maybe teething. Ashton went thru that stage too. Now he is better but not as good as when he is younger. I think it take time bah.

Thanks mummies for the advice on the stuffy nose.

Penut, I can't use the nasal aspirator. Aug refuses to let me put the thing into his nose. He will yell and cry. so what i do is try to use the wet wipe to wipe his nose, sometimes the mucus comes out. This stuffy nose seems to occur only when it is time for sleeping. During day time, he doesn't seem bothered by it. I also bought drops that consist of natural oils for babies to inhale to address this stuffy nose problem. I just put a few drops on his clothes.

BlueDream, my boy's 2 upper teeth and 2 lower teeth are out already although the 2 upper teeth are still growing. Is this linked to the stuffy nose and the frequent wakings? My boy only likes fruit purees but i cant be giving him that everyday???

Dolly, yes our boys are rather similar. Im like you, i latch him everytime he is awake cos im not sure if he is really hungry as im not giving much solids yet. Now his naps are beginning to be more stretched out now. I realised he needs a 4 hr break before taking his 2nd nap. That means if he wakes up at 1pm from his 1st nap, he can only sleep at abt 4 or 5pm and this inteferes with his nighttime sleep cos he cant get to sleep at 8pm then. sigh. I just had a hard time putting him to sleep earlier. He finally slept at abt 9pm.

Dolly, my mum has to make Aug drink from cup or spoonfeed my ebm. Not easy also. I think he is so used to latching that he is not very receptive to other methods of feeding. He still likes his milk alot and is not keen on solids at all!

I think most babies are very clingy to mummy. If im ard, the preference is for me to carry him. But Aug is ok with most pple carrying him now as long as he is not tired (cranky) or else it will have to be me. I think it shows that baby has a strong bond with mummy also so I view it in a positive way too. Other than that, I try to bring him out often to meet different pple so he gets used to it.

TinyBubu-
hahha .. yeah I was so pleasantly surprised to see you! I thought to myself "hey is that bubu? huh I thot she's abt to pop?" heheh... great that you got good buys!

I spent quite a long time at the fair! ahhaha didn't get pampers as the size I was looking to stk up on was more pricey there than at Cold Storage! So STRANGE!

Signed up for the Sean Lau Photog package though as it was a good deal! hehehe so excited!

Hey Ladies with SUPER CLINGY babies! Please welcome me to the club! ahhaha as LovelyTulips just told me!

ALL OF A SUDDEN over the weekend, I am Noah's single most fav person! FAINTED! I never thought I could get so popular with him.... He refused to let go of me, kept crying.. I had a hard time going to toilet etc.... Wouldn't even allow my mum to feed him btl,insisted that I carry and feed when we were out. He also kept crying to be carried ONLY by me while we out..refused my hb, refused my mum... SUper ExHausting! ...my legs are aching...arms too..hahaha

So strange lo.. how come this separation anxiety thing just clicks lidat once they turn 9mths huh?

Bbaug-
I think bb naps in the day is not stretched as compared to last time but at least now there seems to be a set pattern... Noah flat knocks out around 11am if he is home... then next nap time is around 4pm... after that bedtime around 10pm and wakes by 8.30am latest

Taka Fair
Anybody went? This year seems better than last year I thought even though they didn't have the additional 10%off for taka members...

can i check - anyone's baby going to baby bear clinic ah? is it good?

thinkng of changing PD cos the current one gotta wait super long..

any recommendation near woodlands (best of waiting time not too long hehe)

mummies, wanna ask u all a question.

do your babies haf a favourite cartoon character? eg he/she likes barney or elmo etc?

Jarius doesnt seem to haf any favourite cartoon character leh.

Ahnet- think too early for fav cartoon caharacter ba?mayb they are all still discovering? But recently noticed that Noah is very delighted when he sees Teddy bears or images of them

sweethalo,
yeah i also tot it's kinda too early.
cos someone asked me wat kinda theme i wana use for J's bday, which cartoon character,etc... but i realise he doesnt like any character leh. so wat theme is there to use?

all my frens use their own fav character as a theme for their daughter/son bday. which my hb say bo liao lor.

at least noah gets excited upon seeing teddy bear leh. jarius doesnt leh. give him anything he also ok.

<font color="cc3399"> Further on from what I shared previously from Baby Whisperer, Tracy Hogg... she recommends starting toilet training between 9 and 15M. If wait til 18M-22M, bub's independence and rebelliousness come in so harder to train cos they're not interested in pleasing mum and dad at that stage.

It's not full-on training per se. But more leading them towards it by increasing their awareness of their elimination action. Kinda like we don't just "train" them to walk at about 10M. We start from early on, encouraging them to reach various little milestones in preparation for those first steps.

Just fyi, June mums!

ahnet~, I think at this point, they don't really care. Party or not, theme or not, which you choose... Just choose YOUR own fave!
</font>

ladies, just wanna share e good bargain

Title: crocs EXPO sale
Start Date: 2010-03-26
End Date: 2010-03-28
up to 80% discounts!!!!!

Hi everyone!
Have been MIA for very looong!
Trust that everyone's well and good!
My baby's been getting very active and babbling quite a bit. And these 2 days, she just dont want to be strapped on the baby carrier for too long (in our short distance) in the taxi! She wants to be free! Got to keep her in! She dont have choice!

Oh congrats to you Junies!

Yoplait 6mths - i saw it a few times at Cold Storage at Rail Mall.

i think i am a horrible cook! My baby doesnt like the porridge i cook (tho i thot it was nice .. maybe i am in some denial) .. but she loves the ones cooked by the nanny!
happy.gif

Anyone know of any good part time cleaner that can recommend? Iroing included pls. My current one doesnt really like/enjoy ironing so am thinking of changing. Let me know ya?

Back