(2009/06) June 2009 MTBs

My confinement just left and I find I can only feed bb abt 80ml each time so far - have thrown away 100ml or more bm man! I dunno how she can feed 100 or even 140ml each time! anyone same??

my bb regurgitates when she finish milk n poo when i change her.. a big problem for me keep changing clothes!!! any solution for this?

First Mum, ya.. I think he has his dad's genes and he is currently at the 97th percentile. Oredi struggling to football him to wash his head when bathing him. Soon, I need to put the bath tub on the floor instead so that I can rest him on my thighs instead of having the bath tub on a stand. I believe baby will start shedding those bb fats when he gets more active when he is older.

I use pacifier only when required cos my bb has colic, cannot afford to let him cry too long, especially it takes time to warm EBM to feed him. anyway, he also clever one la. after introducing the pacifier to him for almost one week now, he still spits it out when we want to stop him from crying. He doesn't sleep with the pacifier. If there is a need to do so, we will take the pacifier out immediately when we think he has calmed down and usually he hasnt' really fallen asleep yet and cld then progress to dreamland without the pacifier.

My premie baby is turning 2 months this weekend
happy.gif
time flies...

She is 2.8kg, drinking 80-90ml EBM every 3 hourly. Doctor at KKH advise increase 5ml every week.

Oh pacifier... that's her favourite. No choice, I cannot keep carrying her otherwise I don't have time to do anything else. She's now sleeping on my lap after I finished pumping... Her favourite sleeping spot is on my lap
happy.gif

bbjun: why dont u warm the EBM earlier to avoid the crying? thats what I did... If her feeing time is 3 hrs, I start warming 2 and a half hours earlier in case she wakes earlier to feed.

ahnetsan,
just want to share with u our family's experience with my bro who was 2 mth premie and had very bad reflux too.. i forgot about it until my mom reminded me few days ago.. he was so bad that we always put a wash basin besides my mom when she was feeding him and his sleep area.. he threw up all the time and every time it was like merlion.. very bad.. but the doc said not to worry.. the reflux was due to shallow stomach.. the stomach was not able to hold and digest the milk.. and he said my bro stomach will only get stronger after 6 yrs old.. true enough, he started to put on weight when he was in pri school.. before that he was quite skinny.. so dont worry.. ur son will be fine..

<font color="0000ff">my boy also cranky at night usually around 9pm he will start..

so if i just fed him, he cant be still hungry then we will change his diaper and try to burp him even if din feed.. if still cry, i will carry and hug and walk him around the room and rock him then he will likely stop and slowly fall asleep.. though even if sleep cannot put down immediately cos he will wake up and cry again..

but he's definitely not crying for milk if he cries even more when i try to burp him right?? ya, sometimes really headache dunno what he wants..

i suspect my maid spoilt him already with her rocking and carrying and walking.. so now he will cry until we rock him shiok shiok..</font>

LFB,
I went for a session with the ML.. she was good... my right breast spurts like fountain.. and at times, it was like raining in my room.. cos the milk spurts so much and so high.. anyway she managed to clear all my engorgements.. even the left side which always get me into trouble.. i just need to maintain and massage and clear my breasts diligently.. she gave lots of tips and she agreed i still looked weak and sick.. she said if i still didnt build up my supply (which is pathetic) or if i get another fever, i can considering stopping.. she is very pro BF.. but since i am not heathly enough to support the demands of BF, she think i should just try my best..

my bb was 5.3kg at full mth and my PD at SBCC said she was growing well.. the doc said every bb got diff growth patterns.. some grow faster earlier and some later.. he didnt say she is too heavy..

on FM, she took 120ml every 3 hrs at 1 mth old

Just introduce my first EBM to my boy during the massage, my CL says at first he dunno how to take it, but of course, he still finishes it.

bbjun: We are still trying to introduce pacifier, it's been 2 days but he still spit out after a few sucks.

LFB: What is your baby birth wt? I've not gone for PD yet so dunno exact, but when we tried to weight mine,he's around 5kg now, so he gains 1kg+ from birth (3.75kg)

qi7, usually we do that. Sometimes, he demands it earlier than we expected. So it's tough to be on time. Sometimes I anticipated an earlier demand and start warmg. BUT he decides to play me out by sleeping longer.. like right now!! Waiting for him to wake up to take his feed.

Dolly, it's usual, I guess. After one week, mine is still spitting the pacifier out every time we puts it in to stop his crying.

Hi all,

thanks for the info. My baby is 3.7kg when born and now he is 4.78kg, 2 days to full month. I dunno why the PD said he is overweight leh? Today he is drinking as usual, so we just monitor. Hopefully he is ok. I also suspect he felt warm and uncomfortable, that's why can't sleep. So we will monitor and switch on the aircon for him if he is still cranky. Will try all methods! Thanks to all for the advice.

Fat_mom,
great that she can help. What she said is true. Just try your best and do what you can.

qi,
pls call me ard 3.30pm.. thanks..

Fat mom,
Does ML mean Massage lady? Sorry.. a bit slow.. now my milk flow is dropping.. hope can hv more like last time..

Mommies, any tips or methods to increase my milk flow again? hv not been pumping diligently.. cos tot of stopping.. but now wish to continue again.. pls help

babysister, my daughter also regurgitates when i change her after she finished milk n poo.. any solution.. n will cried super loud when i tried to change her.

Dear all,

anyone started your bb a routine to follow? My ML said that for 1 month bb, we have to put them on routine, that is the time for eating and time for sleeping. Let bb eat at 4hrs interval, then also wake bb up around 8 plus if bb sleeping. Feed the last feed at 11 something so that bb will sleep through the night. Anyone think this is possible or should we do it? My CL and I think my bb will not be able to tahan 4 hrly interval. Already sometimes by 2hr, he is screaming for milk! Sigh, so many schools of thoughts!

LFB, I am trying to do a routine (started only late last week), but not a 4 hour thingy. it's not possible on BM but possible for FM. So far, I managed to only accomplished some. Most of the feeds are quite predictable on 3hrs interval basis and almost the same time each day. There are always some disruption to that once in a while. I also fixed his bathing times and time to play with him. After his 4pluspm feed, I will find time to play with him n keep him awake for an hour plus. Did the same with 7pm plus feed n bathe him at 830pm so that he is wide awake till his next feed.

I am now trying to get him to only wake up for one feed a nite. Last nite was the first time I am successful in doing so. Last feed was at 1115pm and he slept thru till 330am for his nite feed. Woke up at 655am for his morning feed. I hope I can continue with this tonite as well. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I did...

Morning after feed stay awake to bathe. About lunchtime sleep till evening then at night after 10pm=bed time. She sleep thruout now. Yesterday she drank at 10pm, then 215am today, 645am.

It started off gradually after one month...

During her stay awake time I'll let her see flash cards and talk to her in a nice tone because now she seem to recognise my tone when I talk to her. She will squint her eye brows together and look at me when she hear me speak in a harsher tone.

qi7: Wow, your girl so cute! So far not really on schedule, cos my boy will cry his heart out whenever he wakes up for milk... But he seems to have some pattern himself and I'm grateful that at least he sleeps at least one 3hr interval at night so far. However, he starts to sleep only after 1am!

mummies,
are NB supposed to go back to PD for a assessment after the first month? my gal next appointment is for vaccination at 2 months plus..

bbjun and qi7,
so good of your bb to follow a routine! I am starting the book The Baby Whisperer. Apparently the book teaches methods we can adapt.

qi7,
your daughter will stay quietly for you to do flash cards? My boy always impatient and when he wokeup, the only thing so far to pacify him is milk. He didn't even want to lie down, just fuss and asked for milk. Dunno whether becos he is a boy, that's why so cranky and impatient.

I realised that my bb gets cranky in the evening, so this may be colic sympton. Will have to monitor. Just gave him medicine and hopefully he will be ok after that.

TYP mom: no problem
happy.gif

LFB: after her milk and bathe, she will stay quietly for flash cards... It's becoming a routine. After flash cards, I will tell her stories (ie. how i met daddy, who is daddy, who is korkor, what's troubling mummy, what is mummy thinking etc etc)

I talk to my baby and kids like human. I dont gooo gaaa do baby talk. When she cries, I will put my hand on her chest let her feel my warmth first, and ask: why are you crying etc? mommy is here...

when I need to pump, I'll shove pacifier into her mouth and say: mommy not free, can you stay quietly and wait till I'm done?-harsh tone she tends to obey. If not, i'll put her on my lap, she eat her pacifier and I do my pump until I'm done or she will fall asleep...

I will hold her hand, look into her eyes when she is looking at me, give her kisses on her nose and cheeks... same for my boy and hubby. Just my way of expressing my love for them. I believe in physical contact. To let them feel loved.

Nowadays people so busy with work and family, they dont express themselves. Parents dont just earn andearn money, to give kids a roof over their head and food to eat means kids will understand their parents love them.

Yest and today have been rather rough cos of baby's colic. He was fussing in the evenings...

I have been struggling to give my boy a routine. He is usually wide awake at 7am then his feeds will be on an hourly basis until I bathe him at abt 9+am then he will be very awake. He will go on a marathon feed till about 11am when I will try to coax him to sleep. It takes a long while cos he is usually so alert. He usually sleeps close to 12pm cos sometimes when I put him down onto the bed,he will wake up and I have to try all over again to get him to sleep. These 2 days he hasnt been sleeping for long, he wakes up after a while, sometimes sleeping less than an hour and i usually have to feed him then coax him back to sleep. I usually rush through my meals and the rest of the day consists of carrying him to coax him to sleep and feeding him. Literally no time at all! At nite, he wake up about every 2-3 hours. I will keep on trying again to put him on a routine or else I don't get enough rest.

bbaugustine: Just finish today's marathoon feed! My boy drink from 7pm to 1130 just now, at least once per hour. *phew* now my time to rest!

qi7,
that's so nice! I am also trying to make a routine, looking at the past few days pattern. My boy will wake up usually around 7am. Then we will give EBM. Will pat him to sleep till around 8am the bathe him. After bath, he will want milk, then sleep. Around 10am, he will wake up again. I try to give 2.5-3hr gap for this feed, so I will try to prolong. When CL leaves, I will try flashcards, songs and other method to coax him. Then hopefully he will sleep for another longer period. Now I try to sleep early when CL still here. Yesterday night I knocked out at 830pm! Woke up at 12am and 4am to pump. I also told my CL from today onwards, give slightly more for night feed, and hopes he will sleep longer. Well, trial and error I guess.

Today I gave him my first bath. I was so afraid! Will try again these few days. This is something I have to quickly master, for his sake!

Hi mommies,
is good to hv routine.. esp feeding time.. my last feed of the day is @ 11.45pm and the 1st feed will 4.30am. then every 4-4.5hr feed..so that i will hv 4hr solid sleep and 2-3hr to rest or do housechores in the day..i think day feeding pattern is very impt too..

i oso managed to find out my gal's fav sleeping posture.. like holding a bolster.. this help to tame her to talk Zuo Gong to fix meeting time...gradually, she will fall asleep.

btw, i oso stop letting my gal wear mitten..i realised she is more cranky when wearing mitten..esp bathing.. she will cry loudly when i remove/change her mitten..but she will be fine if she is wearing it to bath.. hence, i tot that could be the cause cos she will clutch her fist very often (a norm for newborn) = tense reaction. now I remove the mitten to her the hand n finger.. maasage them @ time to relax..it really help to sooth my colic gal.. but must cut her fingers nail every week cos theirs can grow very fast n i do not wish see my gal have lines o her face..else kana scold my in law and parent.

My PD also advice me not to let my gal drink milk more than 15min for bottle feed.. it will worsen her colic. enlarge the teat hole if need to

Hello mommies:
Now that I can pump, got a new found problem, was pumping milk at 3am, then when baby wakes at 4:30am, I got not enough milk to feed him! He fuss and latch till 5:30am and CL got to give him EBM and coax him to sleep. So now thinking whether to pump less and leave some milk for him to latch later.

dolly, u must decide which shld be yr main feeding method n the other as supporting.. for me, my main method is pumping.. at home oso pump n feed.. only let my gal latch on when only we alone at home to need ease my engorge (no chance to pump out, like now) or outside.. cos dun wt to bring so many thing out ie. PIS pump - very heavy n i dun own a car. Moreover, my gal has a bad habit to use my nipple as pacifier rather than drinking..she suck n fall asleep.. I wont know how much she drink.. Lastly, I do not know how to lie down n let her suck.. Must stand n BF.. imagine if i wld to do it in the mid of the night.. very siong.. n I do know how to BF wearing shirt n bra. Anyway, she was first intro to bottle feed, only recently she can latch on.. For me BF, is only supporting to buy time.. I feed my gal more FM.. 4 FM, 2 EBM.. cos hungry baby is an angry baby.. it is importantly to make sure they are well-fed to hv a good night sleep..but will let my gal latch on twice a day to practise cos she is new to it.. worry she will forget how to..or i will be the one forget to.. haa haa..

<font color="0000ff">TPYmommy

ur bb drink how much per feed? Mine can hardly finish 3 ounce sometimes, then max can only last 2.5 hours.. mostly only last 2 hours, even at night.. so quite siong.. wanna schedule but so hard since he'such a small eater !!

sometimes feed him 3 ounce can take abt half hour .. tat normal? Like drink so slow like that heehee..
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">still trying to increase my supply.. it seems if i try to pump after bb latch, totally zero output le.

So hard to schedule pumps in between feeeds during the day since my bb small appetite, feeding time like every 2 hours max.. at night, i so tired can even if set alarm also always miss it (snooooozed way past pumping time, only wake up automatically when it starts to pain haaa)

oh yes....
re : chocolates
increase supply? May also cause gassiness in baby.. so look out!!</font>

my gal drinks 120ml - 130ml each time.. FM/EBM the same.. latch on.. dunno how much.. but each side 15min.. cannot last long one..

Old folks says when baby smile/giggle in their sleep means they are dreaming about running on grass patches under the sunshine, having fun
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">TPYmommy

at night bb drinks half half lor.. if he screaming too hungry then make FM else will heat up ebm..

day time is total BF .. but day time also he at most drink 10 to 20 minutes one side then sleep liao.. so almost every hour have to latch..

then end up i got no time to pump also.. and supply quie low. if i try to pump, almost nothing come out.. sometimes 30ml only !!
sad.gif
</font>

Dolly, I don't pump anymore cos baby is feeding so frequently. If I pump and he doesnt get any milk to drink, he will be cranky. If you are latching on fully, no need to pump I think until such time when you intend to bottle feed.

TPY Mummy, are you staying in toa payoh? why tpy?
You are very fortunate can sleep 4-5 hours. If I can sleep 3 hours without waking at nite, I very grateful already. In the day, its a struggle to even let baby sleep 2 hrs at one go nowadays. He is very alert in the day. In the mornings, he hardly sleeps. His nap time is usually around 2.30pm then when he wakes up about 4.30pm he feeds and his evening fussiness and colic starts then he goes to sleep around 9 plus at nite. My baby doesn't seem to need much sleep! It seems like he needs a lot of stimulation and is not contented just to fall asleep. And he is only like 1.5 mth old! I can't imagine when he is a toddler. I prob have to spend all my time entertaining him...

One question for mummies, do you watch what you eat when you breastfeed? do you avoid certain vegetables?

RE: VEg

I dont take carrots. Papaya can increase milk supply and nowadays I have it like twice a week because it seems these 2 food will cause the yellowish colour on baby skin.

I heard whatever you eat will go to the baby so I don't take tibits. Fast food also a little like once a month a few pieces of fries. My diet very strict watched by my mom...

Confinement over for me... yeah!

bbaugustine: Started to pump out once I could, cos my CL still helping, but just hard to find time in between...

Still got hard time making my boy take the pacifier... he still spit out and cry

qi7: How long do you intend to breastfeed? Tough not to eat junk food...

As long as I can?

I finding job, even if I am working I will continue to pump between work and at nights.

Just eat rice with veg, white meat and soup. Not difficult. BEcause I want to give her all the nutrients she need to grow. I guess it's double hard because she's a premature baby.

I'm staying awake for the 1215am pump....zzzzzzzzzzzz.............

qi7: Why not just pump at 11:50pm? Must pumping be so strict to the timing?

Just fed my boy, my harden breast now soften, wonder should still pump a while later

Hi mummies!! Been quite a while since I posted. I've been reading on and off to keep up with everyone though
happy.gif
Looks like we're all going through similar problems, but I'm glad that we're all hanging in there! It's nice to have support from each other, so we know we're not the only ones suffering in silence hahaha...

Baby outings: When bring bb out to shopping centre etc, it's ok. But during gathering's it's a nightmare. Tried 2 gatherings with friends &amp; relatives, both times I suffer like crazy after that cos bb was overstimulated, cry non stop into the night. Felt so bad for her, cos she is upset &amp; tired and have no other way of expressing it.

Pumping: Dolly, congrats on pumping successfully! Mine improved a bit too, but still not the best. Hopefully it will keep improving, slowly also never mind. I'm still latching full time, but want to pump just to have some reserves ni the freezer. I'm glad I finally manage to build up enough for a few feeds. It's pure hard work!!

Pacifier: Bb rejected Tommee Tippee one, so based on 2 friend's advice, I bought the NUK one. Hb, bb and I took a nice Sunday morning shopping trip to Taka, only to discover that they don't sell. Chay. So walked over to Robinsons to buy, then walked back to Wisma to eat at Din Tai Fung (happy!) then went back to Taka to get car. Bb was asleep throughout the 3hrs, and only wailed in the car on the way home, cos super hungry by then haha. She likes her NUK pacifier, it's bigger and shaped like our nipple after they've sucked on it (that weird "triangular" shape).

babiesmeme: Wanted to PM you to share Mt A bill with you, but you don't accept PMs. If you're still interested, you can PM me
happy.gif

Food: I don't avoid any food for BF, cos I figured while in our belly, bb has been drinking the amniotic fluid and had already been exposed to whatever we've been eating, it's not much different now :p I only avoid alcohol. Durian also eat liao hehe. Wonder whether it came out as durian milk or not wahaha. I've been getting super greedy of late, keep wanting to eat. Still have 5kg left of pregnant weight, how to lose like that??!!

Gynae follow up: Did pap smear, then doc checked wound, declared that everything is perfect, and told me I can start exercise already. Woohoo! But of course, not those super vigorous kind. But at least I can resume my physiotherapy exercises already. Thinking of taking up pilates. But need to wait till bb is more settled first I guess... May go and try those bb and mummy pilates
happy.gif

Baby: My poor girl is underweight. Aft her 1wk followup, her next appt is at 2mths old. So on Tue I brought her to weigh at Kinderclinic, and found her to be very light, only 3.24kg at 6wks old. On Wed morning, brought her to her PD to check, cos I was scared that she was severely underweight, and if that meant there were other health problems. Thankfully PD said that while she's small, she's doing ok. She's healthy, and she is reaching her milestones on time, so I don't have to worry. I asked if I need to supplement with Fm to increase her weight, and he said I can if I want to, but it's really not necessary. I am SO RELIEVED. For a moment I really feared I was underfeeding her (even though I feed on demand) or ill treating her or something. I felt like her being underweight is all my fault. But now feel more reassured after seeing PD. The PD was so nice about the whole thing, and really reassured me, I like him!!
happy.gif

Poop: Bb didn't poop since Monday, and when she finally popped today, it was super duper massively huge, both me and my mum were scared haha. My mum, having looked after me and my sis, and been a nanny for many years, said this is the biggest poop she's EVER seen. It exploded out the sides, front, back, everywhere. Must have been super uncomfortable to have all that poop accumulated inside of her, no wonder she was so fussy last night and cried for 5hrs, didn't let me sleep.

Ok, she's up now, need to feed again. Take care everyone!
happy.gif

Managed to come in here while baby is asleep. Wanted to take a nap but can't seem to fall asleep.

TubbyM, baby fussed and cried when i brought him out to town and to my granny's place. Think unfamiliar surroundings and overstimulation might be the cause. I couldn't even eat my lunch in peace. Had to let him suckle while I eat with one hand when I was in town. But miraculously, he was fine when we celebrated his one month's celebration and baptism with friends and relatives. He was happy being carried by so many pple. I think he needs to be carried in a sling instead of being placed in the stroller. I still haven't figured out how to use the beanie sling. Anyone tried using that yet?

As for food, I was afraid that some veges I ate was causing wind in his tummy, hence the evening colic. When i read up about what foods to avoid, the list was pretty long. I saw that garlic and onions cld be culprits, but if you dont fry your food with garlic or onion, what do u fry with? soya sauce. and soy is also something to be avoided. then eat what????

TubbyM, which PD do you see at Kinderclinic? Im still shopping ard for PD. Need to being baby to get 6 in 1 jab when he is 2 mths old. We decided to do the 6 in 1 instead of 5 in 1 to reduce no. of jabs for baby. When i asked the nurse at the PD's clinic,she doesnt seem to know enough abt the jabs so Im a little hesitant to go back to the PD hmmmm. Mummies, any good PDs to recommend?

bbaugustine: Just check w my friend, her 6 in 1 jabs package at TMC is $888

My baby is fine during his full month celebration also! So baby also know how to pretend huh! hahaha

TubbyMummy: Maybe you also try the ExpressionBra, dun think it's our supply problem, it's the way we hold the shield? I just started pumping and my record pump is 90ml on one breast in 10 min last night! Now my CL also say I got enough for my boy
happy.gif

hi mummies! i have MIA for a long long long time. been super duper busy with baby and pumping.

dolly, bbaugustine: i signed up bb's 6 in 1 jabs package at his PD clinic for < 500 bucks (including discount for the FBI). wa, TMC is so exp.

re: pumping
now i managed to pump 2 feeds (90ml x 2) for my boy a day. i dun latch him alr. he is on FM on the rest of the feeds.

re: colic
ha has bad colic. and takes medicine 3 times a day. must really burp him well, if not he will splits and vomits. plus he likes to stretch alot and it will cause him to spits and vomits more.

re: weight
i gained a total of 15 kg during pregnancy and still have 5 kg with me now. dunno how to lose that. but not very damn on losing it cos i am planning for #2, then might as well exercise after #2. hahah.

baby is 5.1 kg on 5 weeks old. PD say he is growing well. my arms are so sore after carrying him / rocking him to sleep every time. so i just bought those fabric sling from MIM (Moms In Mind) to ease the sore. hee. anyone using this also?

bbaugustine,
why dun u try to pump out n supplement w FM in the meantime? My BB can sleep well cos she drink enough. My PD told me that.. If bb doesnt drink enuf in the day, will affect their sleeping pattern.. just like adult, you wont sleep when u r hungry.

Last night, my gal woke up @ 5.30am for her first feed (last feed @ 11.30pm).. I will try to drag her first feed everyday.. slowly, it become longer n longer.. of cos, she will not give in sometime.. so no choice, feed her lo..

Now my baby is drinking 130ml - 140ml.. every week she will increase 10ml... Now her latest weight is 5.4kg (took @ 1230 today) for 6week 5days baby.. PD said she put on 450g within 7days, is a bit too much.. but is fine..
cos sometime + / one.

I went to PD this morning cos thought my gal has fever. Her body temp is always ard 37.2 - 37.5 and lethargic. Recently, I am quite paranoid.. cos My niece is down with fever since last sat and she is @ my in law place. My in law is my caregiver and I have started to bring my gal over to their house to adapt cos my gal is very cringy to me and I am starting work in 4th Aug. but stopped bringing her over these few days.. so i am lone range taking care my gal n do housechorse.. everything under control..super auntie..but salute to myself.. cos i nvr know i can do it.. mayb it is time to talk to my husband...quit my job n b fulltime hsewife.. huang nian po.. heeheee

though is a false alarm.. i got a few more tips from the PD.. like sleeping with snorting noise, super smelly fart = colic, crossed eye, injection, correct temp to let bb sleep in aircon

RE-Veg / BF diet
- Like qi, i control my diet too.. no cooling stuff / cold drink, eat lot of fish and veg but no kang kong, raddish, eat lot of fruit but no orange (my fav)

- Due to my milk supply dropping, i will prepare a pot of red date to drink everyday

Bing, which PD did you sign up for the 6 in 1 jabs package? So how many 6 in 1 jabs need to be taken? Thought only take 2 then take one 5 in 1? This vaccination thing is kinda confusing.

bbaug, hmmm i guess if bb is having colic, then ya you may need to avoid windy items like cabbage and onions... How about garlic, is it to be avoided too?

Bb is seeing Dr Terence Tan at KinderClinic @ Mt.A. Excellent doctor, I really like him. Was happy with him when I was still in hosp, and he visited me everyday and gave me detailed update on bb. Then at 1st wk follow up, was even more impressed when I saw how he handled bb. The way he talked and looked at my girl, it appears like he really likes children. Plus got 4 kids, so got lotsa personal experience haha. I was sold. But he's very popular, so I've been warned that with appointment, can wait 1hr+, without appointment can wait 2-3hrs just to see him. The other day I went without appointment, thankfully only waited 1hr. If I'm not seeing him, I was considering Dr Kenny Ee, also KinderClinic, paragon branch. Heard he's good too, and shorter waiting time
happy.gif
Supposedly some of the doctors at Singapore Baby &amp; Child are good too.

The 6in1 package that I'm taking up at Kinderclinic is $550 for the 6in1jabs, + MMR + booster. If I take up this package, I'm also entitled to 10% discount off all the optional jabs like pneumococcal, which I will be taking up too. Pneumococcal is $170 per jab, after less is $153. If bb takes this jab before 1yo, must take 3 jabs, + 1 booster jab. If over 1yo, think it's only 2+1.

Dolly, that day after asking you about the expressionbra, I tried pumping and got 2oz from right breast!! Then on left breast only half oz... I don't have dual pump, so can't pump both at same time. Since then, pump result has been less, but at least better than last time. I still haven't looked at the expressionbra yet! Such a procrastinator...

different clinic has different pricing the 6 in 1 jab.. its really varies a lot.. Anyone know the price for 6 in 1 jab @ paediatrician clinic (TMC)? + Pneumococcal - SBI/FBI discount

bbaugustine, my PD is Dr Lilian Lim from TMC. her clinic is located at seng kang, rivervale mall level 1.

11 Rivervale Cres
#01-02A Rivervale Mall
Singapore 545082

Back