(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

ginn.. hi.. frm march/april mummies thread... my 3rd boy who is almost 15 months only still use M - guess it's not the sze but the cutting not good for ur gerl lah.. so dun use huggies ultra.. so far my 4 kids ok with all kinds of cuttings.. EQ frm giant has a generous cutting also / urine indicator and my boy can last more then 12 hours in them... i have tried many kinds.. so feel free to ask if u have any... just sharing my 2 cents worth.. hope u dun mind

hi saro,

ok no prob,msg you again..

hi gracie,

i have shaved my boy's hair already cos it is already dropping...his pillow all his hair faint.. anyway he 3mths 2days old...i knw abt the 4th mth shave hair but dunno isit a must to shave on that particular mth.. anyway i cann tahan dropping hair might as well shave off.. :p he look so cute with shaved head..clean clean..

hi Idaarshad, thanks for sharing.. yeah it's very much dependent on the diapers cutting. Are u refering to EQ dry? i'm thinking of trying petpet next..

would like to me join you all for the vivo shopping where will you all be. I'll be going from boon keng station. will be bringing my bb too.

hi mummies, an opened tin of Friso Gold Stage 1 (900g) for sale/exchange. Just opened two days ago & only used 3 scoops. Expiry Nov 2010.
Pls email/Pm me your offer.

I also have http://taztaztaz.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=5474535

I'll be giving away the similac vouchers as shown above. Pls PM/email me. Thanks & happy Mothers' Day!
happy.gif

ginn . yes only one type of EQ.. very good absobency - i used that partially as well since my 1st gerl 9 yrs ago - not a popular brand with mummies i feel - but it is good.. grab when they are on promo... value for money

peachmomo:
nope, it's not e full set... only includes e 5 dvds, 1 music cd and 1 set game cards, i think... but gd enough for me... only @ $84.80, inclusive of registered mail...

lonerunner
get yr parents to cook garlic with drumstick or breast meat then chop finely for ur dog to eat to remove flea & tick which will affect our babies only one wk one time
before ur baby go back , i have a mini sch

Hi mummies

Hope u hv a wonderful mothers' day celebration.

Vivo Meeting
I would like to join u guys
happy.gif
But will be celebrating my son's birthday in his CC first then go over..so about 4plus. This will also be my first time meeting u mummies. I dun hv any of yr contacts..maybe a kind mummy could PM me.

Baby recognising place
Saro, my bb oso like that but only happen in the night when he's abt to sleep. His distress crying can goes on for half an hr to 1 hr b4 he knock out. Happen at my mum's plc & when we went holidaying in Malacca.

Sling
Sheepish, i oso have balboa sling. I oso hv pupsik pouch..enjoying bb wearing.
btw..u rec'd the playmat already? I din know it's such a big item. Luckily, we decided to order directly..else, i can't imagine how am i going to coordinate the pick up.

sucking thumb
recently, my bb like to lick his thumb & fist..lick under got "chu chu" sound..really finger licking good.

sucking thumb
my bb also sucks his thumbs and fists. everything he grabs, he put into his mouth, really "tum jia gui". :p

this week is so called enjoyment week. bb in infantcare and i not started work yet. if everything goes well i should be going to genting this weekend!!! :D Happy! But think will miss bb v much.
sad.gif
Dilemma...

suck thumb: my bb also wanna suck everything she grabs haha

Hairloss: Both me and bb starting to drop hair.. sighs... Anyone got remedy or advise on wat i can do abt our hair loss? Can we apply any hair tonic while still BF? i read we shld take multi vitamins and more protein food....

hi, i hope u all had a great mothers day. didnt have the chance to login and wish yesterday.
last night in my dream i saw my bb calling me "annecim" (mummy). like lonerunner, i also can not wait to see that day.

i will bring the bb to the clinic tdy evening. i asked for an appointment for dr. lillian lim. but no appointment available for one month. wooow.. have to walk-in in the evening. first-come first-served..

btw, how does ur bb show that he/she is sleepy? my girl alwayssss holding her right ear and rubbing her left eye, but never do the opposite. funny, rite? :D

Fastest diapering daddy? ppppppppp :p
my hubby will lose in the diapering part for sure, bt will win if there is a "the fastest daddy to run away from the incident scene" contest
happy.gif

hahahahahaha

gazme,

haha that is cute of you to describe your hubby..hehe

so you bringing bb to see doc on her thrush? is yours better yet?

mummies, i want to ask ur help on an irrelevant topic. so please forgive me for the disturbance
sad.gif

we will be moving from singapore by the end of june, and i want to rent my house to some nice ppl who can take good care of my flat and maintain my furnitures nicely in our absence. if u know any good friends who would be interested in renting a furnished flat in sengkang area at a "very" reasonable price, can u pls PM me so i can pass u more details? thank u so much!

yes mine is better, but need to find a quick solution for this thrush before it gets worse. bcoz it seems to disappear one day, bt coming back the next day. guess bb and i keep passing to each other. confused :S

hi mummies, my leave has been approved, I can meet you at Vivo for shopping and tea from 2pm. =)

Here is the updated list, hope i havent missed out anyone. Those with nicks can pm me your name and contact details please?
Vivo Outing
13 May 09, Wednesday
2pm Vivo Mrt Station Control

We will be going to Vivo for some shopping and coffee... some mummies might be joining after later in the afternoon. Interested, please post your attendance online ya!

Confirmed attendees:
Karen - Spicegal
Lili (with bb)
Elicia (bb tbc)
Juliana - DJ Mama
Tracy - Saro
Grace - Gracie Gal (bb tbc)
Mummyo (with bb)
Joanne lim
Hanwei - lonerunner (bb tbc)

Mummies joining after 4pm:
Samantha - Chia Chia
Peachmomo
Fion (with bb)
flowy

Please indicate if you are bringing bb ok?

flowy:
is e pupsik pouch gd and easy to use too? cos think it's thinner so more airy for bb?

yeah, i received my mat oreidi too... yah, e smallest oreidi so big, gd thing i never buy bigger size 1...

happy belated mothers' day to all.. esp those first time mummies like me.
happy.gif

Din celebrate cos my bro and myself down with flu (not H1N1 though). So we got to postpone our family gathering last nite. Also no mood, cos i am going back to work today.So I feel ultra blue...
sad.gif

Cant sleep last nite!! Now I m a big panda..
This morning sent bb to my mum's place, so sad. I cant hug and kiss him goodbye cos dun want him to get sick. Then on the way to work, teared several times. Once i reach office, i quickly d/l his pics and put on my PC desktop. Want to tear whenever i look at them. Miss him terribly!!! Cos my place to my mum's place rather far, so it quite difficult & tiring for me to see him everyday. This evening after work, while walking home, i tot of facing the empty room and cot w/o him, I cried!!! And when my hubby come back, i really breakdown. Lucky he came back early today. So he quickly drive me to see our darling Caleb after dinner. So happy to see him!!!! Now feel more balanced emotionally. heee....

This is the first time he away from me for the whole day! So heartache....

aiyo catmomo.....very emo hor the first day w/o baby....i know i know.....later will face the fear that baby get closer to caretaker and might slowly " forget" mummy.....boohoo...

aiya..sometimes i think women are made out to be everything....forever expanding their roles and duties..In olden days, main tasks to give birth and take care family.....now still must work to support financially....

Olively, surely will.. my nephew was like tat too for 1 period of time under my Mum's care. At least it's his own grandma, not too bad la. Imagine they turn very close to outsider, more dui! But as they grow up, they still stick back to their mummies. I m prepared for that, but I will still turn emo when my turn comes.

yar..now the primary caretaker is the maid....haiz.....he is so young now....so dun even know whether he knows i am mummy or not....boohoo

re: starting work..

me starting work next week. but have to meet boss this week to hand over work next week cos she will go on leave immediately i come back and somemore uncontactable...

i wonder whether my lousy brains can remember anything at all ....

And most importantly, i cannot fit into anything.
My top are stuck at the bosom and my bottom are stuck at the bum....so i am practically naked in between..
i guess i have no choice but to buy new clothes which i am reluctant cos my warerobe has it all just none i can fit.
I need to regain the figure...not buy more new clothes....hiaz...

catmomo, jiayou!!!

i also put my gal at my MIL's hse 3 nites on weekdays.. will go and see her as well as have dinner.. once or twice a week, i nvr go visit her.. glad to have my MIL's help cos work is v tiring.. heard u also in HR? u got msn mah? add me leh, [email protected]

re: missing baby
guess what, i am even contemplating living together with my hubby's family so that i can see baby everyday....good idea?? hmm...

actually i alr dun agree with some maintaining household method cos a bit not environmentally friendly esp the washing laudry part.
The whole household got 5 people. there is no laudry basket cos she washes the clothes as and when they return. she can power up the washing machine up to 4 times per day and don collect the water lay...let it drain off. I feel not very environmentally friendly.

haha its ur mil hsehld..keke nt wasting electricity etc at ur hse so quiet lor. 5 person ok lah. my mil hse gt 6 person .al go back b 10!
then there tv on quite loud hard to teach baby to difnt noise level on day/nite ..but no choice

Me typing and reading forum using hb's pc. my keyboard gonecase liao, ganna showered by Milo after I accidentally overturned my cup on my desk last nite. no more keyboard to type already. Time to head to Sim Lim again.

Me fell sick on Mothers Day. Suddenly the ceiling started spinning for no reason at all. Had to stay in bed entire day. Only today felt more like my original self again. Luckily hb, bb and I had our Mothers Day dinner on Sat nite already.
happy.gif

13th May Gathering:
Hey how do I contact u gals on that day? I'm not too sure of my schedule on Wed yet, but if I can go, I'll call and see where u gals are! Most prob will bring bb along unless I wan to shop. I love coffee!!!

qingsiew:
will do that! thanks for the receipe!

GraceChua:
wah lucky u! Enjoy your last week of holiday before heading back to work!
happy.gif

catmomo:
aiyo hope that you felt better already. I nearly cried after reading ur post. Soon I will be heading back office too. cant spend more time with bb anymore. haiz.
My "CFO" just rejected my proposal again to be a StayAtHomeMum until after we have our #2 at least due to financial reasons. Maybe I shld invest in ToTo and 4D from now onwards ;)

olively:
I think mums are the greatest in the world, having their limits being tested and stretched to the limit and new limits time and time again. Everything also must expand n take care. Maybe tats why we are naturally gifted with the ability to multitask.
haahaa ... I also having the same dilemma as u. I cant fit into anything except my pregnancy clothes! I duno if I should continue buy pregnancy clothes to wear until I can regain my original figure (which I think is highly mission impossible) or just go ahead and buy clothes in the bigger sizes. I swear that my butt has expanded 3x of its original size! I still got 7kg to lose!

whitegalz:
ah? u work only 3 days a week?! So nice leh!

Hi all, will be going back work today!!! sianz.haha

lonerunner, 7kg only wow so good. me still have 9-10kg. i really love eating. haha.

Olively, i bought new clothes. else can't fit old ones...sob. I am fr M-L after 2nd pregnancy, then L-XL, after this pregnancy! sianz.Told hubby, cannot have anymore. XXL clothes very hard to find!

I have a privilege which is I start work late. just needs to be in school before 12pm but ends late too 7pm.

i also got the impulse to be SAHM these few days. but i think it's just this temporary period. time at work pass faster. but i really miss my baby at night.

Sheepish: pupsik is more snug. I hv difficulty putting bb inside initially. But yes, the material is not as padded as Balboa so I guess more airy.

Catmomo: since i had my 1st kid, i every now & then wan to be SAHM...now #3 liao..still working. hee..My hubby oso got use to my musing every now & then. I keep telling myself that I do not want to give up the lifestyle we want and single income will be tough. Hubby oso say i will hv to cut the kids' enrichment activities if i dun work which i am reluctant to.

flowy,
How old are your kids? I have 3 as well, and I'm a SAHM. But then, my hb & I are not 'lifestyle' type of people, so we are quite OK with one income
happy.gif

haha lonerunner: ur pc hungry is it?hee she also want drink milo. me 1 buy new laptop..but mine stil can use..thinkg to get installment on.. then nt so shiong..but gt the stupid tempting pc show cmg!

ya agree wif u.. anyw think we mums are born to be stretched..hmm many thgs lik alwys the mummies do, speak up..smtims quite tired

i lose al my preg weight alrdy but stil cant fit old clothes cos think al fats go to tummy ba(but anyw jus b4 preg i alrdy overweight, sm bottoms alrdy abit tight), guess i nd more time. as for those cant even pull up at hips i throw /giv away liao

catmomo: me too feel lik stay hm tak care baby. haha but until nw i haven really cross the hurdle of bathin baby, its so hot then i fel its a difc job.. wen she grow up wun so scared baby may catch a cold think i wil b betr

Hi Mummies

See you girls tmro then. I'm going by bus so will meet you at the VIVO MRT station control. I've Elicia's Number so will call her if can't find you gals.

I might have to leave around 4 plus or so, depends on how cooperative baby is.

So see you tmro!

whitegalz,
nope, not in HR. In electronics actually.
my mum's place in Sembawang, i stay with in-laws in hougang. So v far to go to and fro everyday. Even if we are willing to bring him home everyday, he will also be very tired..

i added u on MSN, duno if u received.

catmomo. your is not that far.. my mum's place at jurong west.. and i'm staying with my MIL at sengkang leh.. lagi worst.. but i cannot dun see my boy.. so i might be either staying at my mum place or traveling here and there everyday... me work in tuas and hubby work in amk.. so sianz.. if i stay at mum place mean i cannot see hubby.. as i dun think he is that hard working to travel down to jurong everyday..

yo catmomo, we are neighbours!keke

mrs lim our locations quite similar, mum at east, mil at west. me in btw them

so mil cant help u?

Back