(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

whitegalz.. cool then if i bring one more than 100 yr old one how.. haha.. anyway my GMIL is almost 90.. but dunno her bday is when.. will check it out...

blueb: my boy too cry before he goes to sleep, sleep for 10min cry again to be carry and then go to sleep for a short while again. this usually happens in the day, night time not so bad.

i change diaper on his bed when he is sleeping, he will continue to sleep if he is really tired.

peachmomo: thanks for including the links to your answer. time for me to go dye hair too.
my bros say i look like my mum now with all the white hair.
sad.gif

Blueb, try a soothing body lotion on baby after bathing, hopefully will make your baby sleep better. Also check if its too hot? Sometimes too hot, they will also be cranky cos sleepy but too hot to fall asleep.

As for nappy rash, why dun you try applying thick layer of desitin during every diaper change? It could help. Must change his diaper everytime he poo, otherwise will make his rash worse.

Whitegalz, wah...100 yr old grandma not everyone have leh...;p

Mrslim, your baby's urine so potent ah....can discolour the sling...

mrslim, spice.. i also dun have.. wanted to go for my MIL's bday celebration.. she 57 this year means everyone 57% discount, but fully booked.. must book 1 mth in advanced de..

Hi to all Mummies,

sorry to interrupt your thread. I have got a 2nd hand Brandt front load washing machine to let go @ $350 (negotiable). Details of the machine as follows:

Model: Brandt WFF0812A
Max Load: 6kg
Max Speed: 800rmp
Unit Price: $800+

Please kindly PM me if you are interested. Thanks!

Cheers

i looking at the msn photo.. realise most mummies put their bb photos as profile pix.. all bb is so cute.. can't wait to see them all tml.. hee.. by the way i change it to my photo liao.. so tml u all can identify me easier.. the only different is now chubbier and having short hair..

Hello mummies,
have a question
after rebonding, can i permed the rebonded hair?
My hair is thick and big and has natural curl and i would like to perm my hair.

However my hair length (slightly below shoulder) now like cannot perm so thinking maybe rebond first to make it more managable.

Hence the question, if i rebond now, can i perm the rebonded hair when the hair reaches the desirable hair length? anyone done it before?

sheepish, i prefer MIM sling is that the material is sofer and thinner (not too hot for bb)
and the space is not also restricted.. balbao is like a pouch.. although the space should be enough but for my son he dun seem comfortable sleeping in balbao sling.. but he can really sleep well in MIM one.. hee.. maybe i haven't really know how to use the balbao sling..

i agree with mrslim, the MIM sateen sling seems more comfy than the balboa. i have been trying out the slings at home for the past few days.
baby prefers the MIM. i also prefer it coz feel less warm wearing it...

blueb:

It's normal for some babies to cry some before sleeping as they de-stress by crying. As long as the crying is not distress cry, it's ok.

Hi Mummies
Sorry to interupt.
I am letting go my Medela swing hardly use bought on 19march 09.Warranty card still with me.
Letting go @ $300 for everything
Medela swing
3 extra bottle
Carrier cooler New
Purelan cream New

Kindly contact me at [email protected]
Or 91773783 for faster respone

2324099.jpg
2324100.jpg
2324101.jpg
2324102.jpg

mrs lim: u nd mim sling? stil nd?keke sell u cheap cheap la.
i hav , nvr used b4 as in brg out. i jus test at hm only..but mine is purple color de.satin

haha ok so u dun mind the color huh?
haha u pm me hw much u willing to pay..keke nt too low lah..but sure gd price for u .. aiya anyw hor i kp also no use.. wash so xiang ..kp in cupboard for wat.

nw ur baby hw old?

my poor baby drink the friso comfor+similac til she vry fast sleepy..
i alrdy try to halfway warm the milk wif hot water but smtims she cant wait tt long for the milk to dissolve

so fed up i se eher drink til lik tt we also mafan..keke gt a crazy urge to jux giv her friso 1 (aft similac finis) wout friso comfort!bad mummy

iceblue, now my boy going 9 wks.. whad is the different between friso comfro.. may i know why u stop similac?

serious u wan sell me your sling.. hmm.. u pm me the price lah.. then if price okie i will get from u.. hee.. maybe can collect fromu.. and se your bb as well..

Spicegal
I've just pm you! :D

Mommies!
So cool! there's gonna be a west side gathering tmw? Is everyone bringing babies along? I would like to join in! but TBC cos supposed to have part time helper to clean my hse tmw afternoon..will see if can rearrange!? Hope i can join in! Btw will you be bringing strollers too? Wow! Can imagne the gathering to be so cOOl!!

West side gathering

Time : 11.30am
Venue : 1st entrance of Jurong Point new wing near Cavana Chicken &amp; Old Chang Kee

1) spicegal - OK
2) joannelim - ok
3) saro - ok but will prob be late...
4) webtobe -ok w/o bb
5) mrslim - ok
6) djmama - ok
7) samantha - pls confirm
8) icc - ok
9) qingsiew - ok
10) LeMonT - tbc
11) shirlyn - ok w/o bb
12) Simz - tbc
13) DK - tbc

Shirlyn
My bb drinks friso gold and I dun mind getting it from u. Hmmm…where do u stay?

Mrs Lim
From what u have posted u are using both MIM and Balboa? I’m using MIM and finds it difficult to use. Are you coming to Sengkang gathering? Maybe u can teach me how to use esp for MIM sling. How to put baby into the sling yourself? Also, it bb leggy supposed to be all squeezed up? Also, how abt the neck? My bb neck always like bent. Hmmm, if MIM is too difficult to use maybe I sell u MIM and buy Balboa..haha…

mrslim: cos my gal kp tu nai.then go see PD.he say my gal wei2 qian3. so suggest to change to friso comfort(for the vomit)+friso 1. but he say i can finish similac b4 change to friso1.

he say wait baby grw out of this prob be anrd 5th mth. suggest 4th mth start giv her sm rice cereal instead

btw 120ml is u decide urslf de? or actly advis frm PD? nbw ur boy hw old?

bcos of my gals stomach she nt suppose to hav too muchmilk at 1 go, but frequent ones..

haha ok PM u satisfactory price. serious to sell. cos i dunno hw to use!!keke.so forgt it. anyw wkday i cant go out.my mum cm over help.but she dunno tak care baby.. so i hav to b in hse..
haha so u wun get to see me but my hubby, if close deal he wil pass to u over wkend ba

SY, i can bring the balboa for u to try on sengkang gathering.. if u wan to try earlier can come my place.. hee.. u dun buy balboa first as its not cheap.. u try and see first.. cos the material is thick.. think only suitable for aircon room.. me abit regret getting it.. but anyway me will only use it if going shopping mall only.. MIM can be used at home.. go pasar malam.. anywhere.. me also not too good at the sling... but as long as my bb is sleeping comfortably in it can liao.. i'm sure there is other mummies that is gd at the sling.. so we can have a sling wearing class during our sengkang gathering.. haha

EBM:
Any mommies storing EBM? Would like to knw how you go abt it.... do you keep in fridge first before putting it into freezer? Or is it alright to keep in freezer right after expressing?

Also, for EBM in fridge, safe period for storage is 2-3days for consumption right?

DK, EBM can be keep in fridge for 48hrs.. for storing... i just put in freezer direct.. but when defrost need t put at the fridge first before warming it up...

Gathering at the west..
so tml any mummies bring camera.. after the gathering we post the photo in our multiply site k.. hee..
me so excited, going to see so many bb.. i told my maid she also very happy.. say wan to find a nice nice clothing for my boy.. lolz

iceblue,
won't be getting the sling from u liao.. sorry.. a mummy here wan to exchange her sling with my nursing cover...

SY
great, wonder which mommy turning up at JP will be going to the sengkang gathering? i can pass to her then coz i stay at jurong west.

where do u stay then?

LeMonT

I'm with GE, so if you need any information let me know too.

Its so proud to be GE agent here.. haha... can see that the shield plan is favour but mums here.. Thanks guys! learn alot of your too.. =)

[email protected]

whitegalz,

Was looking through the recent photos u posted on kylene blog and started laughing esp the one on the weird sleeping posture and the one u claim that she look like popoye. haha

Her cheeks getting chubbier and her hair is growing very fast lay.....
happy.gif

Hi Mummies...

I am in desperate need for a short break to relax and recharge before I return to work mid of next month.. Looking at a 4D3N thingy.. Any suggestions where I can go? My mum has agreed to take leave to help me take care of my bb..

GT all this depend on wad u like.. if i got only 3 or 4 day i will go the following...

shopping - Hongkong/Bangkok (买东西,吃东西. if at bangkok after shopping every nite go for thai or oil massage.. shiok.. hongkong, haha no time for massage.. shop till u drop.. lolz

sea, sun and sand - i love beach of tioman, the beautiful sunset.. drinking coconut juice while relaxing in hammock... and not forgetting the beautiful coral &amp; fishes..

A little of both - phuket/krabi, beautiful beach.. a little shopping and massage.. nice roadside food.. haha..

for me is got time i will visit phuket/krabi.. hee.. cheaper...

Hi mummies,
Really no time to catch up with post here..sad no time to read. my boy make me gone crazy.. Even he is just feed, change pampers, drink colic medicine, rub ru yi you.. i tried many many ways.. night time he don't want to sleep &amp; cry most of the time. He ever whole night never sleep at all... &amp; morning i still need to go to work.. =(

Till last night i found a way to calm him from crying.. i on hair dryer.. they actually call it "white music". Basically is sound of hair dryer, vaccum cleaner...

Any mummies knows where can i buy the "white music" cd? Any other ways to calm &amp; make baby to sleep? I am really exhausted... =(

Thanks Mrs Lim... Sounds like great suggestions and I will find time to check out prices before deciding.. Just reading your reviews of tioman &amp; phuket make me dream of being relaxed liao...

me checking out budget airline for cheap promo for air tix... i also wan a short holidy b4 going back to work.. share with me if u find good package...

Back