(2009/02) February 2009 MTBs

peachmomo and lonerunner: agree. i was on no pay leave for 6 months last year to try my IVF and take a rest.
in the end, my hubby complain that my no pay leave is the reason he cant meet his work's schedule, cos he has to come home ealier to accompany me. Cos if i work usually i OT, so he also OT and can complete most of his work.

actually it was quite fantastic to take a good break in between. cos I am still with my first job after graduation, dont really have time to take a long break.
happy.gif
now considering if can take no pay leave again when baby is out.
working out the budget and $$$.

Morning Mummies!

It's F1 weekend! I'm sooooo excited. But seems like I'm the only one! Have farmed out the boys and going to enjoy this weekend with HB. Too bad they don't allow kids to attend. My boys would have loved it!

Ah well, at least #3 inside me will enjoy the sounds. No doubt I'll be experiencing some hard kicks! LOL

kkf, yah, understand ur concern. I stay in SK, very competitive for vacancies for good childcare *sighs* If u can secure a slot for your son, then its also good (one less headache)

Re: Children
Are ur older ones super clingy ah? My girl is 'stuck' to me like a koala bear everyday i go home haha... Old folks say its becoz of the younger sibling, so older one stickier than usual..

Babywiz, so you have any childcare in mind?

I am thinking of putting my son at shekinah montessori.

kkf, I've shortlisted a few in Punggol n SK. Have already taken leave for the next 2 wks to go and view the place, and 'interview' the principal and teachers ;)

I wanna give montessori a miss coz i understand fr other mummies that their lessons does not interact with the other children alot. N its quite exp! ;)

Hi mummies!
Wa the weather is fantastic to sleep in.
Dunno why i have yet to feel any movement. Im 21 weeks alrady leh! getting worried.
But there are times I thought i heard something or feel something but its like just 1 sec only.

mummyo, how i wish i had the pit grandstand seats. Mines' bay grandstand (green color), so-so view only. I'm not as big a fan as you.. moi going there soak in the whole experience only lah. I hope its worth it!
happy.gif

PS Still drizzling here at city hall sigh

babywiz
From experience, the pits are quite boring unless you like to see mechanics at work! Cos in F1 races, you want to sit at corners, not at the straights cos the cars zoom by very fast. The Bay Grandstand isn't so bad. it's one of the slowest section on the circuit cos there's 2 turns there and the cars should be going at 80 - 90kmh so that should be slow enough for you to catch something. IMO the padang is the worst cos they're going at like 250kmh, can see dust only. LOL!

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">trade</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>21+weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 320grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>21weeks @ 313grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 324grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>17+ weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 312 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 313 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>15+ weeks @11.2cm </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD>15+ weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>15 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi

I have been reading the forum for quite some time. Guess is time for me to join. Can include my details?

FTWM Popkorn2008 Dr Caroline Khi TMC 1 Girl 12 Feb 20 weeks 340gram

thankie
happy.gif

peachmomo and Grace Chua:
haiz. guess the bullish hiring sector is temporary out for us. Although if we want to, we can still hunt for a new job. But that would mean new adjustments and new stress if a job offer do comes along. Think would be better just to take things easy and wait until our babies are born before thinking of a new change. Also it's easier to take no pay leave to stay at home longer if we want to :p hehehehe .... :p

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">trade</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>21+weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 320grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>21weeks @ 313grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 324grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>17+ weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 312 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SY(Popkorn2008)</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 340 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 313 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>15+ weeks @11.2cm </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD>15+ weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>15 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hey chinchalok>
Thanks. The updating is real efficient.

Hi Jane &amp; Roxanne>> realised 3 of us are Dr Caroline Khi. Are you taking the fish oil? Seems pretty ex wor.

<table border=1><tr><td><font color="119911">trade</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Mummy</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gynae</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Hospital</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby #</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Baby's Gender</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">EDD</font></TD><TD><font color="119911">Gestation</font> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mudpie_cp</TD><TD>Dr Yeap Min Li</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>21+weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ginn</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>1-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>FaithOng LS</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 320grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Roxanne</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD>21weeks @ 313grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Angel</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>taztaz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>4-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Baobao</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Jo </TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>20+weeks @ 324grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Liting</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Charlene</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>Sandy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Manila Doctor Hosp</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD>17+ weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Ah Zhi</TD><TD>Dr Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>6-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Babywiz</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DD</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>7-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PeachMomo</TD><TD>Dr TC Chang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 312 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gigi</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Sha(sha_987)</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>10-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Gerrydin</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Saro</TD><TD>Dr Tham Kok Fun</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Peggy</TD><TD>Dr Lim W Y</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>11-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>joanne(yesbaby)</TD><TD>Dr Theresa Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SY(Popkorn2008)</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 340 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>AG</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>20 weeks@ 313 grams </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyOx</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MrsLim</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>13-Feb-09</TD><TD>15+ weeks @11.2cm </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>pinksunnysummer</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Wedtobe</TD><TD>Dr YC Wong</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Mich (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boys</font></TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Blueb</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>14-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>QiqiT</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>15-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ppbbxhz</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>iceblue</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>Mid Feb</TD><TD>15+ weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Tarynn</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Twinnies (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Sarah</TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>16-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lonerunner</TD><TD>Dr Biswas</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>ahlin</TD><TD>Dr PK Teo</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>12-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Mibebe </TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>SnowLupLup</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>17-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>BBYang</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Qingsiew</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>20-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Spicegal</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>BabyGab</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>21-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>Dr Wh Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Grace Chua</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>22-Feb-09</TD><TD>16 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Lili</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>MamaFio</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (SengKang)</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>PiggyMoussey</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD>17 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ling</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>23-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Butter (Twins)</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>25-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>DJ Mama</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>LZ mommy</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>26-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Imushroom23</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Yuki29</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>MountA</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>kkf</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>MountE</TD><TD>2</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>27-Feb-09</TD><TD>15 weeks </TD></TR><TR><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>mummyo</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>olivia</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>28-Feb-09</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD><font color="ff6000">Eipsy (Twins)</font></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2 &amp; 3</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Serene</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBN</TD><TD>End Feb</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

any mtb start buying bb stuffs? wonder is it easy to carry bb in a sling?
do u guys feel tired after just walking a while like in ntuc n need to sit down? i m n i wonder is it bb weight putting pressure on our bottom part of our body? do share

I've a Confinement Lady to recommend, her name is Xiu Jing. She is currently booked, for next year's schedule, please contact her directly on her Spore HP at 81457071 (till Oct 08) or Msia HP 020126757890. Nice lady.

wedtobe, I sure am. I walk a while already felt so breathless. I felt its mainly because since the day I got pregnant, I stop walking much, and rest at home, so my stamina becomes rather bad now.

Opps just now nap for around 3 hours. die, night time no need to sleep liao. Recently got a bit of problem sleeping at night, sometimes will just wake up and can't get back to sleep.

kkf
so i m not weird.

many said i must start to walk say a round after dinner as said to be gd for last stage n easier delivery.
but after dinner fr wk i just hop on my bed n tell bb i tired n we just lie down n tats t end.
do u guys feel bb movement now? i think i do n sometimes she was so active after my lunch decaf coffee. cant wait for 17 oct hv DS.
oh i saw ntuc having 20% disc for some bb brands. might check it out.

is cramp at leg normal during pregnancy? i keep having it at night when i was aslp. how can we solve it?

i heard that putting a pillow under the leg while sleeping would help to lessen backache does this cause the cramp?

can anyone guide me?

I'm also feeling out of breathe more often like after walking in NTUC. Bb putting more pressure now now that they are much bigger. I'm also experiencing pelvis pain due to the loosening of pelvis bones in preparation for delivery. So I'm always on the lookout for seats, or any seatable spots. Tired. Tired.

Amelia Xu:
I'm also getting leg cramps at nite. From internet sites, there are ways to go abt this.

1) Try doing an ankle stretch exercise, like turning your feet right to left in a circular motion.
2) Flex your toes up and down 10 times and squeese your calf muscles 10 times.
3) Try not to sit with your legs crossed or tucked as well.
4) Putting pillow under leg is one option to reduce cramps and backaches.
5) Chinese gynae also recommand reducing icy/ cold drinks and food intake as well.

These are to promote better blood circulation so as to reduce cramps.

One useful website to read up:
http://www.womenshealthcaretopics.com/pregnancy_week_by_week.htm

Dear mummies,

I have the following items for sales.

1) Bumbo seat @ $35. Very good condition in box. Used less than 10X. Color: Aqua.

2) Hanging mobile for baby cot @ $8.

Self collect at Serangoon Station or North East line. North West line from Outram to Clementi can be arranged.

Interested buyers, pls text 96510417. Thanks.

1643960.jpg

Safe n secure sleeper

Bought in June '08 and hardly used (less than one month).In excellent condition 8.5/10 with original packaging. Selling as baby prefers sarong. Retails at 89.90 kiddy palace and 99.95 at toys r us. Am selling at $50.
Excellent for mummies who r breastfeeding to allow babies to sleep next to mummies safety.

e-mail mi [email protected] if interested. Thanks!

1747973.jpg

yah lor, i was just about to say joannelim.

Why so many advertisments here. I think its because they cannot post on "want to sell" thread so they post here.

amelia, dunno how to solve the cramps problems. Think can ask your hubby to massage more for you?

About baby movements, I can feel it more now. Just very soft movements, like a kick here and there types.

Btw, why can't we take cold drinks, me really can't resist leh...though i know my womb is weak and shouldn't take. But besides that, any effect on baby?

kkf
actually i take cold drink alot. My gynae says its okay. Cos the cold water goes in our body will turn warm already.

amelia
did u have air con or fan blow direct on your legs? tat could be one of the reasons for leg cramps too.

as for baby movement, i dont know why i always feel something moving in my body, upper part, then causing me to cough. I really dont know what is it since baby is below the belly button. My mum says could be the water in the placenta moving cos baby moves. Then that water moves some organs or wat...
quite irritating cos makes me unable to sleep well.

oh ya, dont forget 1 pm show. i miss tat last week.

Hi ladies,
Its such a hot sunday! Yesterday I spent the whole day lazing at home. Its just too hot to go out. I experienced bad headache in the late afternoon, made it worse to walk anywhere.

I didnt sleep well last night. Somehow I cant find the right posture to sleep. I put a small pillow at my back while sleeping on my left. Hugged a bolster between my legs and still felt uncomfortable. I read online that should not sleep on our back as this will cause strains to the back. So i kept tossing and turning to find the right angle on either the right or left side. woke up several times. Sigh.. feel hot and irritated now. How do you girls sleep huh? Any special position?

I like to drink cold stuff too. Especially Spore is so so so hot! I hope during our confinement period, the weather will not be this hot. But i remember CNY period is always hot season right? Geez how to survive!
I drank ice ribena (just a bit of syrup) last night. Felt soooo good. Had sips of my hubby's soft drink too. Sigh no sugar cos scared sugar level high. BUT ITS REALLY SO REFRESHING!
happy.gif
ha ha ha!

hello mummies

how's everyone doing?
been so busy at work, no time to even log in!

Cramps
I find that it helps if you keep your legs and feet covered througout the night, and remember to take your calcium pills bec they will help alleviate the frequency. Also, keep a blanket or towel beside you so that you can use it to pull your toes toward you while keeping your legs straight. Is esp useful when your hubby is snoring away or if you're alone. Works all the time for me.
As for massage, do not massage the feet because they may induce contractions, esp in the later stage.

Cold Drinks
Actually, I also don't care, since Singapore is SOOOOOOO hot! Haha! In fact, if your appetite is still poor, it's good to drink soft drinks cos it brings down the nausea while still giving some energy boost. Hee hee, watch the sugar though!

Sleeping position
Peachmomo, you can try to get a flat pillow to put under your tummy and still hug another bolster. I do that and have a very good sleep.
Also, sleep on your left side for better blood circulation to the foetus.

Hey tofu, long time so see.
How many weeks are you at now?
Ya.. watch the sugar from those soft drinks. Bet you didnt had time to read the posts. I had to do my blood tests at home last week cos my sugar level is reportedly high after i did the OGTT at my gynae clinic. So sian, got pricked by needles. He said that i have to reduce carbo during dinner time.
Actually my appetite hasnt increased much yet. Are any mummies pigging out yet? Any special cravings? Did anyone have to ask your hubby to get supper? Hee.. so far the stories i heard are all from those mummies that are expecting girls. Seems like baby girls are greedier? ha ha!

Oh ya. did anyone of you respond to those ads that ppl post into our thread?
My friend says that our thread has alot of such adverts as compared to her thread. Funny righT?

peachMoMo, oh is it? No wonder i eat and eat. I am having a gal, and my appetitie quite big lor.

for sleeping position, yah, better to sleep on left side with a bolster in between your legs. But I am not very used to sleeping left, I sleep right most of the time, sometimes will try to toss over to left to sleep.

so i am not the only one! hee. Last pregnancy, i really very obedient, no single sip of cold drink. Now I bor chap liao. I even drink ice milo in the morning. Just can't resist. Sometimes I will drink packets of cold drink once a while.
its really shiok!

Never respond to the ads leh, cause i dun buy anything. Decide to go around to see who can pass to me. haha.

peachmomo
same leh. i drank ice ribena quite alot of times. the weather is really unbearable. I still sweat despite in air con room.

i remember my first pregnancy, i gave birth in march. Very hot as well. I dont care loh, i take cold bath secretly sometimes and turn on air con. Its so refreshing to take a cold towel and just to wipe the face even.

Orr ... My chinese gynae discourages me from taking cold icy food/drinks becos in Chinese medicine these are said to reduce digestion and slows blood circulation.

But hor, heehee ... actually I have very strong cravings for ice creams after dinner. Cookies and Cream! Yummy!!! Very sinful, but I bo chap lah, as long as I dun eat one big tub but in moderation. Hubby is still 'safe' for now as I dun have special midnite cravings. :p

Getting harder to sleep well at nite too. Still trying to find my best sleeping position. Bb dun like me sleeping on my left recently. Duno why.

Was enjoying my sunday until boss called a moment ago and issued orders to work on a non urgent thing. sianz. There goes my weekend mood.

hi ladies,here's some updates

saw my gynae yesterday at 21 weeks...baby pulled our legs...she turned out to be a girl..me and HB had a good laugh
happy.gif
so the "birdie" gynae saw weeks ago was the umbilical cord :p. we have named our girl Naomi Rachael A. Pascual. Jo, maybe u could start a column with the names
happy.gif

Naomi is 343grams at 21 weeks, currently at the 7th percentile and gynae says she is slightly smaller for her age (the norm is between the 10th and 90th percentile). I was told to go back for consult 2 weeks later to monitor her weight. Can I check with the mummies here if u have the same situation??

Hi Mtb,
Just would like to share my exprience for my postnatal massage during my confinement. After serching for few mth before my Edd last mth, I decided to took up package frm Malay heritage jamu massage. Atfer few of my office frens, using their service and also got to know that theirs staffs is trained by Mdm Rokiah ( founder of Traditional &amp; Holistic Postnatal Centre) few yrs back. I really enjoy their sessions and most important, every sessions, the therapist help to compress the breast with their hot river stone to help release some blockducts. My milk supply increase and she helps me massage my bb who is always crying due to colics. I find that their service is really gd and will continue using their monthly massage. Visit their website malayheritagejamumassage.blogspot.com for more info abt their service

Cold Drinks
I take cold drinks most of the time, but mostly plain water cos I am afraid of the sugar intake, sometimes took canned drinks during lunch.

Sleeping Position
I sleep on my right most of the time, hugging the bolster in between my legs. My sleep is ok except for the frequent visits to toilet in the middle of the night. arghhhh

Sandy, ahhh...your girl played a trick on both of you ah...dun worry about her weight now, you can take more durians/beef to pump up her weight.

hi mummies..

I also having problem to sleep at night most of the time.. after i wake up to toilet in midnight(2am, 3am) i can't get back to sleep anymore.. since pregnant. recently doctor gave me flu tablet to make me sleep.. but i try not to take it.. coz i think is not good. Doctor said if continue can't sleep in midnight have to see physiologist. ;(

Try few methods.. drink milk/milo/horlicks midnight, read books to make myself tired, talk to baby, don't drink water after 8pm.. all don't work..

Don't know what to do.. do you girls have a any method to get sleep?

Hello mummies,

been reading the posts for quite a while but havent posted anything yet. Now that i am a sahm, guess its time for me to start chatting..

our doc mention that he is 90% sure we are having a girl after the last visit 3 weeks ago (he saw the 3 lines). Hubby is super happy but can sense the FIL is looking forward to a boy cause he replied 'well, the next one can be a boy' when we told him we are having a girl. lol

olivia, i don't have any methods to better sleep but i usually leave the TV on until i get drowsy.

Just wondering if all of you mummies talk to the baby. I do talk to her but at times it just feels like i am talking to my fat belly..weird.

One other thing is that I am really feeling the heat. Been sweating like a pig even with the fan blowing str8 at me, so uncomfortable. I dunno whether confinement will be worse anot since we cannot bathe as often as we like..

Tonight visiting doc again! yay, can see baby again..

i also can't sleep well.. turning left and right... and seem super warm even with aircon on.. but i got sensitive nose.. so been sneezing throughout the nite... on also cannot dun on aircon also cannnot.. haiz.. i also got cramp once my leg get too cold.. so my legs is alway under blanket at nite... the a pillow on my head to block away the aircon from blowing at my nose..
and i get super thristy at nite.. alway had to wait up to get water.. Issit bcos of the aircon?

do u feel your temperature had risen.. my hubby mention that i'm now a heat generator.. and bcos of me, our aircon seem to be not as cold as b4..

anyone intend to go for the 4d scan... any idea how much will it cost.. seem like now all mention abt bb weight.. but my gynae didn't tell me any leh.. how is the weight calculated.. but when i go for my detail scanningg, the gynae mention my bb is on the bigger size.. no weight mentioned..
sad.gif

talking about sleeping at night... i guess i am a big loser. Sometimes i have insomnia right up to 6am. Temperature is a main issue - turn on fan, still sweat. Turn on air con if i dont turn around often, the spot i am sleeping also turn hot and makes me uncomfortable.

mrslim,
yea air con makes u thirsty. I normally drank a big glass before heading to bed and left another glass by my bedside.
as for 4D or is it 3D scan, if i am not wrong, it is 250-300 dollars together with the CD.

olivia same here, I will wake up at hourly intervals, and sometimes when about 3 or 4am, i will wake and cannot sleep. Then will sleep back at around 2 hours later. Luckily I dun have to work, else think I wun have any energy at work.

Guess preggy women all suffer from sleepless nights. sob. I miss those good old days when we can sleep thru the night.

Wow joanne, you still can drink a big glass of wate before bed? I dun dare to drink anything after 6pm cause I know I will surely hit the toilets very frequently if I do so.

got 4d scan meh? Me suai ku leh. Last time during my pregnancies, no gynaes mention that to me. When can scan?

so exciting seeing some of you going for detailed scans liao. mine still 2 weeks from now.

sandy and joannelim, naomi is a nice name, sounds japanese.

I once had a male student from japan, and his name is naoki. you may want to consider if a boy! hee.

Sarah,
i tried to on tv... but in the end i watch 3 program &amp; i still awake.. ha.. faint.. in the end i do ironing.
Old people are like that, they want baby boy. Nowadays i think baby girl is better.. closer to mum also.

mrslim,
Doctor said 2nd trimester should be honeymoon period, she said seldom pregnant woman can't sleep.. =(

kkf,
You also having same problem.. is very tiring the next day still need to work.. lucky you can rest &amp; take a nap.

Joanne,
Wow you still drink a big glass of water before sleep.. normally i jus sip if i am thristy after 8pm.

Doctor never tell me baby weight also.. my last scan on 17week baby was 12cm.

Back