Mimi,
yah leh..my gynae told me he use the nylon thread so that my skin wun react to much to foreign object...so this thread must take out one. Alamak I so scared. He replace the plaster for you ? So how long more to put the plaster there? Btw do you still wear binder after?
jowin,
hehe your hubby is very good...
I also felt very very tired 1st wk.I find that after I discharge from hospital and start on confinement food and the dates tea, it really booast my energy..maybe u try the sleeping position to feed your baby? If you can, try to latch often coz it will increase BM n try to eat as much fish as possible coz it also helps the wound heal faster. My baby also kena jaundice because of dehydration. End up supplement him with formula for 1 day before my milk supply increase.
fabbie,
ya I tried not washing hair for 2 days...aiyo so disgusted with my hair...whole day thinking of my scalp until can't tahan. Haha..
ikeke,
I use a towel and herbal water to rub away dirt first, then wash the herbal water, apply my Esemtan body wash and then shower off with warm water.
At first I just apply body wash and rinse off with the herbal water..end up whole body itchy and confinement lady say got some ppl are allergic to the herb...and she tell me lidat I better not bathe...*faint..end up I bluff say only leg itchy..so body still can bath.