(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

echo...same here...i also think that stretchmarks is the sacrifice of women...entering into motherhood.

another hr then can go galan...haha...not sure if i got miss out on anything to buy...have not pack my hospital bag...can someone email me at [email protected] for the packing list?thanks!!

i just called the company to deliver my baby cot next week monday...so i can wash the bedding set and the cot~!!excited...
 


Phyl: chin chye use chin chye tua... Lolzz
Reminds me: I met an ang moh lady at cold storage last week, we both were looking at diapers and alas.. You know what brand she take? She took the "NO FRILLS" brand diaper. I swear. She winked at me and walk off. Economy is really bad, even ang moh use house brands nowadays.
 
chantalle.. SUCK HIS??? THUMB?? kekekeke.. dun do anything i wont hor!! keke

Eh.. ya la.. i want my son chin chye also.. imagine his first contact with diapers is PAMPERS.. then i put my Goo.N then he no like it i die.. need to go work at NTUC as part time cashier on weekends to buy his pampers at staff price!! keke
 
Samtorini,

that was for a 2008 model? They had some colours that was marked down to $286 but I didn't like those.

I think I will wait till end 2008 then see if they will lower it by 20% ... I'd rather pay $286 of course. blardy guy refused to give more than 15% discount the last time. after all, 2008 coming to an end .. the new ones should be out by Jan I guess.
 
Sam...

It was for a 2008 model.....the latest ones....we were contemplating to get one of those marked-down old models..but i didnt like any of them....so i sort of had a disagreement with my hb there and then...because he felt that if we could save ...we should consider the older models...

then i tink the sales girl pity me and gave me the discount...hehe...

just go and tell them that your friend got it for $286 ......see wat they say....
 
phy: who say NTUC cashier got staff price...i work before..and no staff price ok...stand whole day and need to make sure..u dun count wrongly..else u will have make up the balance..
 
Ai seh phyl, i was at Daiso till 2pm juz now. Went thr during lunch time!!

Pris, even if i dun put the comforter, chances of bb suffocating on the mattress is also thr.. anyway, my bb will be sleeping on BabySafe pillow so shuld be alright..haha, shall see how the CL does it lar..i also dunno. I need more warmth for the cos the room is very small and even at 25deg, the air con is quite powerful and cold..

Snowger, me going to Baby Kingdom or Baby Hypermart next week too.. Wanna go see stroller and car seat. Wanna go together? I can meet u thr..

Chantalle, i also agree with ur thoughts cos I also dun care abt my weight liao, initially abit worried but after some time, heck care lar. Even if control, my butt still growing alarmingly!! Today my weight is 65.5kg, which means i put on 15.5kg (based on my own weight) and to gynae i put on 11.7kg..but for the past months, my weight gain is consistent at 1.7kg, so i suppose it will stay that way and prob my weight during labor will be 67kg or 68kg..hehe. Still alright, juz need to exercise more after birth!!!
 
Stretchmarks..
Haha!! They say stretchmarks are the trophies of motherhood.. Must be proud of it!!! ok to a certain extent... Hehe!! Dun worry, will fade in time one stretchmarks.. Become silvery lines.. put cream to reduce the coloration after pregnancy.. U know some of my hubby's male frens think that stretchmarks only appear after we lose weight... So silly.. Hehe!!!

YEah I guess some people like to make themselves feel better by saying these things.. I know this girl is like that one... So dun care..

Piggicia..
Ignore ur SILs... Flesh is nice too!! =) More to grab!! *winkz*

Chantelle...
Can we eat sweets when in labour cos I know no food..
 
chantalle ah.. must behave hor.. Ivy 21yr old only.. dun corrupt her hor.. kekekekekekeke..

aiyo.. mum2ndx.. your mind not very clean hor... tsk tsk tsk... kkekekekekeke..
 
sorry to repost again...my friend still urgently need hair models...please let me know if you would like to have free hair cut. and it is time for us to cut our hair shorter so easier to maintain!!!PM me please...thanks!!
 
Work part time at NTUC and get staff price ah? Good idea lei Phyl! Let me know which outlet u working hor, i borrow ur staff pass. Waahahah.. Good things must share mah! The most u wrk there i help u jaga ur Hayden. My Ah Pam will entertain him for u.

Piakz Mum2ndx butt.. sSsHH.. NOT SO Loud ah!
 
haha...phyl...21 legal age le...we have a younger mummy here...20 only...haha....

any of you gers wanna cut your hair short to prepare for maternity??i have free hair cut lobang...few of us here went for it already....PM me for more detials
 
emeraldbride.. oo.. u there ah.. u got see me? i was there abt 2pm also..

Gerry, i ignore my mountain SILs.. keke.. no front no back.. but all damn tall n skinny la.. kekeke
 
hi mummies, I'm from March 2009 MTB thread. Dropping by to share with you that Tollyjoy will be having a warehouse sale next week 21 - 23 Nov. Held at 29 Changi South St 1. 11 - 7pm.
happy.gif
 
oOh btw, talking abt tai jiao: I attempt to listen to Morzat over the weekends. End up hor, I fall asleep and salivate all over my pillow. Haizzz..
 
Emeraldbride,
u going next week? I going there this Saturday aft my gynae appt . Wants to go n bio the playpen variety there. :p If u go this week, we can meet there! *haha*

Gerry,
My sis went to see dermatologist n she was given quite a good 'lightening' cream for strechmarks. :p Seriously, I hv sm strechmark (silvery ones) at the side of my thigh before preggy. Unless u see it at some angle, they are not noticable!

My male friends say they like to see boops n face lah, so... My dearest preggy mums where our boops grew at least by one cup size - we are DAMN attractive lor.
 
I m also the kiasu one that started applying Clarins Oil and Cream after i found out i m preggy, at 5 weeks. Now that the tummy is growing, after applying the oil and cream, i will slap on Body Shop's body butter, forgot what is it liao but it is for stretch mark also.. so the tummy is always oily oily and shiny!! Hahahaha..

Phyl, i never met u before so even if i see u i also cant recognise u lar.. i bought so many containers..hahaha, but is for me to put all my barang barang like earrings, rings, etc.. I bought some containers for bb stuff yesterday liao. I tink if i go Daiso everyday, sure got new things to buy everyday.

Chantalle, i was telling my frens that everytime i sing nursery rhyme or read a bedtime story to bb, my hb will be the first one to sleep!! Whereas bb still very actively kicking inside me..hahaha, the songs is more like for hb onie..keke
 
haha.. chantalle, gotta turn down your offer to jaga Hayden.. dunno later you teach him wat.. keke..

My house there the NTUC hiring wor.. but bubblepearl say no discount.. so dun waste time la.. i should keep planning on taking over the cannot make it ma ma shop opp my block. haha
 
Hi Chantalle
My Tai Jiao is beside the mozart musics... my BB responded more to my Jay chow's music lor!!!! Bringing her in future to his concert... she gonna dance with mummy there.. kekeke!!!
 
eh snowger..sorry ah!!! Is supposed to be this Saturday.. hahaha, not next Saturday.

Wat time u going? I can onie leave the house after 1pm - cos part time cleaner will be thr till 1pm. will it be too late for u?

MaxiCosi seems good hor, i saw alot of mummies using that at TMC todae.. it fits what brand of stroller ah??
 
hehe.. hmm.. ya hor.. daiso is fun!! keke.. but i dun like crowded places.. so i just quick quick find wat i want and leave liao..

chantalle.. u damn jia lat sia!! kekekekeke
 
emeraldbride..
maxiCosi fits the quinny.. I think they fit more strollers but this is the only 1 I know..

Snowger...
Good to know.. skin medicine getting more advance.. but also more ex!! I also have some strectchmarks on my thighs before pregnancy... had it when I was a teeneger.. growth spurt.. =) Not too obvious.. dun really care either.. But i dun remember them being red at all.. like those we get when we are pregnant..

Which brand is better, Pampers or mamy poko?? mamy poko like more expensive..
 
lavendery.. eh.. but i rather work where i work now.. keke.. can sit down tok cock sing song play mahjong the whole day.. somemore every day can extended lunch breaks, self declare half days.. kekekekekekekeke...
 
Phyl: I can tell Hayden some nice and inspiring stories about the Birds and the bees, what great friends they are! WoOohahahaha..

Lavendery, Onz.. so u gg to apply for job at Pampers directly ah? I shall sacrifice - U gals decide now: SIMILAC, WYETH or MAMIL???
 
gerry.. diapers cannot test on my butt so i also dunno which is better.. keke.. anything ex is not good to me!! keke.. i'm the most cheapo mummy!!

aiya.. tonite TOTO i win the 3million bucks can liao la.. no need to work la.. keke.. (eh.. but first need to go buy!!)
 
Haha!! Sigh.. I'll be trying to use cloth diapers first.. but going out and nite time wanna use disposable.. But also see how.. Scared if too many cloth diapers to wash, very jialat!! haha!!

I haven't bought any disposable diapers!!! Must bring some to hospital????
 
chantalle.. i got better idea la.. we open our own company sell breast milk la.. kekekekekeke.. then Adel and Maureen can bake nice cakes using the milk.. then we can open a cafe thingy as well... then instead of pumps we hire muscular hunky GAY man lor!!

next yr cow year wor.. sure profitable one..

eh.. your ah pam will CHI KUI leh.. kekekekeke.. our kids cannot get married.. like that very jialat.. coz the 2 of us mad liao!! kekeke
 
bubble pearl...

Red spots on thighs.. a bit itchy... but I try not to scratch.. might be rashes from the undies elastic.. cos nowadays very hot... I sweat alot!! sometimes when I'm sleeping, my thighs will sweat loh.. the bottom of my belly where there is skin to skin contact will also sweat.. Quite gross..
 
Gerry
Even though I also intend to use cloth diapers, I decided to buy some disposable diapers to use in the first week or two. At least it's one less thing to worry about when we are still settling down and trying to form a routine with bb.
 
i bought TOTO already...hope to at least win something!!!

snowger...where did your sis get the cream?
saw the advert for stretchmark also...think from SlimFit...but dont know effective a not...
 
Gerry - i still don't know what's BH. haiz... ur that fren is v strong lah... i doubt i have such gd threshold.

Santorini - i'm the opposite. pple see me and say "u next mth due, why ur tummy so small?" i think my putting on of 15kg go everywhere else, expect for tummy.
 
Juz,
Yesterday was my granny BD, all my relative oso say my tummy very small for 8 months... but i told them my tummy can't stretch anymore else burst liao...i oso forgot to ask my bb's weight when i visit my gynae last mon... so dun know my bb's weight. to myself i tink my tummy super big oredi...
 
bur - haiz... i don't want tummy to grow anymore. too big i can't manage to work until EDD, prepare for exam & do housework.
 
Gerry,
Sama, by the time notice is those silvery lines liao... My sister say not as expensive as the Clarins Oil. :p

Think Mammy Poko n Pampers are equally gd! For me, I think we pay premium for Mammy Poko due to the Pooh prints on the diapers! So if I use Mammy Poko, my bb won't be wearing any shorts or pants! *Haha, crazy me!*

Emeraldbride,
I seeing doc (first appt). Aft tat off to my granny's... Then mayb go to the shop. Wonder what time they open oso. I msg u aft I find out? :p

Ivy,
My sister buy from the dermatologist we go to lor. I can't post much details here so if u online later in the evening, can chat with u?
 
Errr.. think diff ppl got diff tummy size bah.
I was previously plump, so my tummy of 8mths makes no diff to some ppl. Some ppl thought i just put on more weight lor. Big or small nvr mind.. Baby inside is healthy is good enuf!
 


I need to ask hor, post pregnancy Clarins Oil is the same one that we used for pre-pregnancy? I was at Clarins counter, i find that sales person abit blur blur..i ask her many times tat i wanna oil for post pregnancy..she ask me to use the pre-pregnancy one..so i end up buying 2bottles cos got 20% + 5% rebate..hehe
 

Back
Top