Hi Fong2
The max BF until 1 yr old lor.
But then, regardless to the zombie-ness, i think nothin much to do with BF.. cos now i only pump 3 times.. 6am, 2pm & 10pm.
I am that sort who din sleep more than 7hrs a day, will look shack and some more , i always look pale. So nowadays how to get 7hrs of sleep.
If i pump 2pm at office, only takes about 30mins. I am sure my GM got no issue for that
Only this event, maybe i suay lor, one stupid customer come on Wed to make a huge fuss n asked why our event have not start??? Then my GM not happy liao.. N come n asked why. But in the 1st place, my manager & himself approved the date. I argued that this date are all discussed before,you approved on the date ma. He said its my fault that i did not raise up during discussion to start earlier.. HAIZ..
If he really force me to prioritize, of course, my family come 1st.. The most, i QUIT
Hi gals.
Dun Know what happened to Ashlynne these few nights. At least every night, she will wake up crying and want me to carry. As i carry, she will whine n cry too.
Just now, TWICE in a night.. 2am, 4am... i m shack out. I have to carry her n pat her back to sleep... She will wanna sleep in my arms.. before i can put her down..
How to be not zombie?????? I m thinking is it because she is teething???