Good morning mummies,
Ali,
Wtan and you are related arh? If I were you, I will also turn to another hiding place when sil and kids coming. But if your sil working, then who take care of her kids?
Me also, everytime, goes back to MIL's place for dinner, got to help to look after sil's kid while MIL prepare dinner. Last time even worse, got to teach sil's 2 elder kids with homework. Hubby always said got ppl cook for you still complain, without knowing that I take 1 meal on;y (dinner) but got to be like a maid, look after other's kid. I think most of us prefer our own mom.
Olwen,
It happened in my #1's thread before. One of the mummies, opened up her pack of HT cereal, prepared a bowl ready to feed her bb, bedore she do that, she pour the rest of the new packaging into an air tight container and found bugs. The bugs were still alive. She got so scare she pour the prepared bowl away immediately. She did post a pic on our forum to warm us. That was in 08 if I'm not mistaken.
Anyway, there is an open war b/w the consumer and HT sales manager openly on the forum. I think it so unprofessional.