Minky's Issac got character de ah ... hehe.
I'm still having sticky Lucas ... nowadays whenever I'm ard, he gets so sticky to mi ... cant even go for a shower. When he sees mi holding my towel, he starts to follow mi so closely. After I sneak into the toilet quietly when he isnt aware, he will stand outside and cry non-stop, even MIL bluff him with milk sweets also no use. Finish eating his sweets already, stand outside the toilet and cry again.
I'm still having sticky Lucas ... nowadays whenever I'm ard, he gets so sticky to mi ... cant even go for a shower. When he sees mi holding my towel, he starts to follow mi so closely. After I sneak into the toilet quietly when he isnt aware, he will stand outside and cry non-stop, even MIL bluff him with milk sweets also no use. Finish eating his sweets already, stand outside the toilet and cry again.