Peanut,
Actually hor... I also not too sure if she's really nearly 1m leh. It's my dad who brought her to the PD for check-up then he came home and told me that my girl is berry tall. He said that the PD also told him that my girl is tall for her age. hahahah... dunno he got see and hear properly or not leh. 20cm is like alot of diff hor... I go home and measure again. *lolz*
Actually hor... I also not too sure if she's really nearly 1m leh. It's my dad who brought her to the PD for check-up then he came home and told me that my girl is berry tall. He said that the PD also told him that my girl is tall for her age. hahahah... dunno he got see and hear properly or not leh. 20cm is like alot of diff hor... I go home and measure again. *lolz*