(2008/11) November 2008

olwenlim,
I 1st time mum previously so i more KS.And all my fren told me must sterlise after each use.I did confinement myself so dun wanna make myself so busy sterlising the bottles onli.

But tis time round,i got 5 bottles nia.Err.. still abit KS hor.But no choice lar,i still abit lazy :p
 


Hi mummies,

sorry to intrude. I am from April thread.
I'm odering Desitin creamy from drugstore.
Any mummies interested pls email me at [email protected]

No payment no order. POSB savings 032-29853-2
Pls indicate ur nick/ trans no.

Nick:
Qty:
Price in USD: 5.79
Price in SGD: 5.79* 1.45
Collection method: Cityhall/ Tanah Merah Mrt or by post. Buyer to bear postage.
 
Bear,
It a good idea for the contact list. We do have 1 for my previous thread and we always call it class list. When we popped, we will just sms to someone and they "announce" our delivery on the forum on our behalf while we MIA.
happy.gif


Will send you my info tonight.
 
Hi guys, hahaha ok, leave the DOB optional. But hp numbers shd be in.. just in case u MIA for a few days, we can sms to check on u.
happy.gif
or when u pop, u can sms us to let us know the gd news!!

So please email me ur REAL name, nick, email, DOB (minus the birth yr if u are not comfy) and ur residential area ok?

Meowie, congrats on ur bb boy!
 
MIA for the whole day did my detail scan today. was kind of worried cause was having cramps the whole night that shot all the way to the "v" area so went to see doc. doc was saying i am fine and since i am there i did the detail scan.
bb was shy always facing down and when we want to see the gender to double confirm he cross his legs and cover with hand so cute.
bb so far all well and growing abt 20 weeks 1 day weighing abt 350g.
look kind of small now bt doc told me not to worry.

Bear, good idea will email you the detail.
remember to rest more since work is so hectic and you tend to black out.

Olwen,
Actually you should nt be too concern abt your age and your figure. you look ok and don forget you are carrying 3.
happy.gif
take good care of yourself. i guess this thread is pretty interesting we have a good mix of ages of mothers. no matter the age we are just glad we all have a place to do sharing and caring.
 
Bear,

You bought the PIS-A 2008 from US right? Bought le mah? I checked out the webby you gave me. The price is so tempting. Convert le abt S$315 (excl shipping by Vpost). I am considering ordering one but people tell me that pump shld wait till deliver le check enuff milk le then buy.

Do you know how long vpost takes to ship?
 
Haru,
I'm having the same problem. The hair around my tummy area also thicken. Very unslightly.

Mummies,
All of you started to shop for bb stuff liao.. Except me.. Still a bit lazy. I brought a few bb clothes only. I think got to start planning soon.
 
alibaba, happy, thanks for the feedback.
Just now went back to mom's place to have the red date tea. Really hard to mouth down. too sweet eventhough she did not add any rock-sugar. Still have a bottle in my fridge now. Have to force myself to drink. As for fish essence, i dont know le. My mom say one, never hear before. kinda doubtful cos i always think she mongolian doctor.. anyhow say to make me take whatever she wants me to take. But i really dont like chx essence before, i doubt i will like fish essence. see how lah. still have one unopened box @home and Mom is pressuring me to finish them. hmmm..

Talking about breast pump, for a 2nd hand medela PIS selling @450 used only for a month, do you think this price is okay? I'm still torn between medela and ameda. ameda selling @300 plus for a brand new one. Plus my hubby friend is lending me avent automatic one. do you think i should get a spare?

meowie, congrats!
 
Hair : talking about it, i feel hair is growing longer and more all around. more obvious are my arms and leg hair. Last time, short and fine, now longer and visible. Sian.

Bibi, i think its okay. still have time. The only thing i bought is bp playmat only, one for my child and one for my bro's. My hubby bought car seat, clothes during his us trip. Once back, also never shop for bb stuffs liao. I'm still undecided what stroller to buy. hopefully i can gather more info from the mummies here.

Minkybear, amore, glad to hear that your ds is okay. Minkybear, dont worry about bb size. Amore, why dont you post your tummy pic. mine is real big.

chillipadi, wow, envy you had such a long break. I had Not much annual leave left so now had to ren and cant take unnecessary. i'm so tempted to take unpaid leave to bond with my baby. But as i'm working in a bank, i think its hard. plus i joined only 10 months ago. scare later boss ask me to balek kampong. :p

Counting down, 10 more days to my bangkok trip. Aiyo, hubby havent book the hotel yet. Hopefully dont end up sleeping on the streets :p As my tummy is really obvious now, my gynae issue me a letter to declare that i'm currently safe to travel in case the airline staffs want to check. My first trip to bangkok, hopefully i enjoy it.

yesterday very tired, took a super long nap. my dh never wake me up. i slept from 5 to 9. in the end, cant sleep @night. today super tired and sleepy in office. Going to KO soon. Goodnite everyone!
 
bibi: I started as early as 2nd mth buying bb clothes first (unisex ones) now splurged abt close to $1k so far... each time my purchase about $100 - $400. My HB asked me to stop first otherwise by the time Bb born house full of items...and ppl give gifts...lol.

Moreover i havent even started on big ticket items..lol...i tink the damage even much more
sad.gif
 
hi Bibi,
i think i am the only one who has bot absolutely nothing yet.hahah..not even clothes! we've been looking around but guess will officially start shopping in a few weeks time. =P

bladers,
try not to overshop coz many items esp clothing items tend to get outsized quickly. but baby and kids items are so cute now i can imagine how it is a challenge to resist!hahaah..
 
Hi guys!

Fifi, ya i bought it from USA. waiting for my fren to tell me when to collect.
happy.gif
Vpost takes abt 7-10 days to ship. if u wanna wait, then wait.. cos it will still be cheaper in the US.

Minkybear, glad that it wasn't something major. did ur gynae explain why u were having the pains? Yups i will rest more.. actually gg on conference quite gd.. they feed u every 3 hrs. the food also quite gd. then aft u makan, can go into the lecture room feeling slpy! hahahaa.. sssssh.... i hope my boss not reading this!

Eh, i also hairier.. tummy not much but my legs definitely.. i noticed my nails are growing much faster too...

Re: bb stuff
I just buy odds and ends lor.. also not much. over the wkend i was at OG, they have quite nice selection of front button tops. got 3 sets.. my mum said i need a dozen! but major stuff nothing yet.. only the bumper playmat.
happy.gif
 
haru: ya trying to buy exact no. of clothes for a week like 7 rompers, 7 sleepsuits, and some pcs of tee and shorts. I also try to buy white color or neutral color so #2 baby if boy can also reuse...

Yup..BB clothes are the cutest of all things..so hard to resist...moreover mine minnie lagi hard to resist.

bear: did u see any button front rompers at OG?
 
sorry ladies..
hadnt a chance to "report" here lately..hope i didnt missed out too much..keke..congrats to those mummies who known the gender of ur babies..
happy.gif


homework..
aa..sorry ah..didnt had a chance to do yet..lol..aa..can teacher dun give me extra remedial class bcoz i hadnt submit my assignment..keke..

lady boss...
i had a bad enounter with my ex-lady boss..she has wanted to "remove" me aft i m back from maternity leave..but heng the MD was nice to keep me for other jobscope..i left eventually & m glad that i hv done so as now the ex-co are being bought over by another company & i m in a better welfare job..indeed a blessing in disguise aft all..

seats "snatched" by lady passenger on MRT rides..
had some "interesting encounters" over the wk that i was travelling back home from raffles place to aljunied/bedok, seats was "almost snatched" by lady passengers whom stood next to me knowing i m pregnant..argh..i cant stand it so for the 1st incident, i told this lady straight away i m pregnant & she can give me the "oh-ok" kinda look..then 2nd incident was yest..when the man got up when he has reached his station stop, this lady next to me immediately wanted to sit down..i just use my arms and went over her & sat down brushing my back againist her..argh..cant imagine that happen..why snatch seat from a pregnant woman..for me, i wont give in esp in such instance..argh..buay tahan..
 
dreamyjo, u gg to BKK soon? When?
I booked mine too - 4th to 6th Jul for a super short wkend shopping trip
happy.gif


wtan, Well Done! I also get very pissed when ppl snatch seats or jump queue.
But I must say there'r still nice ppl ard. Was given seat once (for t first time in my life!) last Sat on MRT.
 
Bibi:
My tummy oso got hair... I feel so furry now.

dreamyjo:
I read some negative reviews on Ameda. About it causing clogged ducts. Is there still warrenty on the PIS? If not, you can consider Bear's suggestion on ordering from US. Excluding shipping costs about S$315.

There are a lot of cheap baby clothes in Bangkok. You can get from Pratunam wholesale market. Enjoy yourself.

Bear:
The price in US is very tempting. I am only considering because (1) what if ship le then cannot work? I need to send all the way back? and (2) if I wait till after delivery, know I got enuff milk then buy hor, by the time I get it is 2 weeks plus liao. Will I need it then?

bladers:
I find it hard to resist too. The minnie clothes are so cute and so much variety. But I never buy any wor. Cos I got hand me downs. Only thing is the hand me downs the mittens seems like more blue coz my aunt's last kid was a boy. I think I will go find 1 nice set of outfit for my baby's full moon.

wtan:
You bought a PIS from US right? How is it?

I also buay tarhan those people who snatch seats from us. Sometimes other people give me seats and then non-pregnant people actually snatch the seats from me. I will glare at them de and make it very obvious that I am preggy and they snatched my seat. Got once, I purposely say very loudly to the guy that gave me the seat: "Thanks. But I guess some people think that they need the seat more compared to a pregnant woman like me." The woman who snatched my seat was so embarrassed because everyone stared at her. Lolx.
 
Ohayo~

wtan! wah, u actually did it wor. yong qi ke jia! haha.. shoo them away.. i oso same, took mrt last weekend to city. all are the ladies snatching seats.. maybe my tummy aint obvious enough... my gf was so pissed.. after alighting she keep XYZ#$@#$ about these pple.. even the men are acting blurz. haha.. singaporeans...

ladies>
i had signed up the FBI member @ TMC last saturday. there's alot of freebies. btw they oso have cordlife discount of $450 for their annual premium.And get discount for the antenatal classes & oso total bill after delivery.. those who interested & oso deliver @ TMC can consider signing up ^_^
 
lilian/fifi/alibaba..
i complaint to hubby lately..this time round really v different leh..when i was having my #1 hor..u can see many nice souls ard..i was so impressed lo...aa..althou aft i retn to work the tummy didnt swell down so pple can think i m preggy & offered me seats too during my bfg times..but now is v much different leh..i buay tahan those want to snatch seats from preggy women one..so i told hubby, either i will say loud loud till pple next to them also hear it that i will need the seat more than u do (if the person is gg to snatch seats with me again) or i will just do a push over to "snatch" the seat from that person..argh..buay tahan..not that i v desperate for the seat but i just want to make it a point to tell the pple onboard that "hey, we preggy women will surely need the seats more than u all do" so spare a thot of us..no doubt they will be a handful of nice & caring pple ard us but some pple ought to be reminded in the "harsh way".. :p
 
Morning mummies!!
Have my detail scan yesterday! I'm having a Minnie!! Yippie!! Spin also having a Minnie!My minnie weigh 381g now :D

Bear,
i send u my details liao.. Thanks for the effort..

Jo,
how abt ur side?? alot of pics? Keke :D

Meowie & peachypeach,
will update :D
 
Hi Ladies, I have done up the collage and send to your email (for those who have emailed mi your photos).

Pkum, Yen, Happy & Lovedogs, I have got your photo from your post in the thread but I don't have your email addr so wont be able to email you the collage now. If possible, please post or email mi your email addr. [email protected]
 
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkeyBear</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2’3’4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius 7 y o</TD><TD> Mickey’Minne’</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Damien 30/09/06</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 18-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr W K Tan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD> 30-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">Mickey: Minnie</font>
<font size="+2">16:12</font>
 
meowie: congrats on your healthy baby
happy.gif


minkybear: take good care of yourself, ok? i think i'm more conscious becos there r so many v v young mothers like hui &amp; yvonne. in olden days, yvonne can be my daughter
embarrassed.gif


wtan &amp; fifi: be careful hor. i also get irritated when ppl snatch seats from me but the thought tt they might punch me if i tell them off makes me sometimes hold my tongue. in normal times, i can defend myself (cos i used to learn tkd, hee hee) but now i have 3 more to keep safe.
 
hui-wahh congrats on ur minnie, looking so so forward to my detailed scan!.. hehehe.

Bear-which email shd I send to???
 
happy: u not re-using the bottles for no. 2? my oldest is too big already. stopped using bottles like 4 yrs ago already so no bottles to pass down
sad.gif
 
bear..
glad that u placed order for the 2008 PIS..i m also v tempted to get a new one for myself since my gf mummy was telling me it's lighter &amp; alittle more stylish than our 2006 PIS advanced..lol..but i think i got to save $ so can just get the parts online..

fifi..
mine was purchased since 2006 leh..for my case was like my colleague happened to be at US for a training..so i asked him to help me hand-carry back from US to SIN then i meet him at airport to bring it back when he touched down to singapore..i placed the order thru phone to be delivered the hotel he's staying with a additional 3 days express service..i cant remember hw much in total..but US$ shd be ard US$260 or something like that..the exchange rate then was much higher so if i didnt remember wrongly shd be ard $350?since now the US$ has dropped, it's indeed better to get one if u can hv someone to help u hand-carry back or if not via VPost like Bear..just that u might hv to do some co-ordination with them via email..bfg is abt determination..hw determined are u to bf ur baby..it maybe tough but the reward ur bb is getting is surely fruitful..i told myself then as long as my bb is drinking my bm, i m contented to be able to express for him..so if u want to bf, just think abt hw ur bb will get the reward from..dun think abt the supply..cheers~
 
olwen..
ya..i understand wat u meant but those snatching the seats are ladies leh..argh..anyhw..i will not do it as often i hope..lol..thks anyway..
 
Fifi &amp; Bear:
I will most likely get the PIS advanced from the website. The quotes that they sent me are really tempting. Fifi, if you are getting one too, how about we combine the shipping cost?
happy.gif
Only thing is I'll be getting it before rather than after delivery. Am concerned that I will have to wait too long once I realise I have to use it. Bear, pardon me for asking this (very mountain tortoise when it comes to online transaction).. may I know how vPost works? I understand from the website that they provide free shipping within US. If I want them to ship it over to the US, how do I go about arranging it? Thanks for your advice.
happy.gif


Bladers:
Shopping is really tempting, especially with the GSS and all. If not for my other half who is like so not interested in clothes, I think i would have started indulging during my first trimester. In fact, I've only bought 2 sets of baby clothing so far. Will probably go on a big spree pretty soon (after confirming gender of baby)
happy.gif


wtan/fifi/alibaba:
Train passengers nowadays are so atrocious. Was also complaining to my hubby about the lack of kind souls on trains. They see preg ladies or elderly around, all the more they will pretend to sleep, avoid eye contact, look busy... etc... Once, a guy beside me stood up to give up his seat to this heavily pregnant lady, this shameless aunty actually rushed over and sat down instead. I buay tahan... gave her the 'deadly' stare and still, she shamelessly stay seated. What the...??? Haiz... so much for a gracious society.

Lilian &amp; dreamyjo:
I am also thinking of taking a short trip somewhere near. Is Bangkok a good place to shop for bb stuff? Heard from someone that they tend to sell things in bulk nowadays. Not sure how true is that? (me not been to bangkok for more than a decade now!)

Just had a sausage mcmuffin burger with milo... feeling satisfied (and a little sleepy) now...
happy.gif
 
hui:
Sorry but i realised you dun have these info for the table. I am carrying a Minnie and she's my #1.

olwen:
I am just sarcastic but I make sure I am not so near the person. At least the other passengers can protect me to some extent. Anyway, I seldom take MRT now. My dad drives me to work and picks me up after work. Only weekends when I go shopping then sometimes take MRT.

wtan:
I really want to BF my baby so I'm really tempted to get it even before delivery so that I can use it to help increase my supply of BM. I read that if we empty our breasts every 4 hours max, our supply would increase. However, I can't help being psycho by others telling me that maybe not enuff milk, shld wait till after delivery, dun need so expensive pump, etc etc.

favoured:
I dun mind wor. I think I have another friend who may be keen too. Probably we should order closer to our delivery date. I'm also a mountain tortise on vpost. I never shop online before wor. The other thing is I read on vpost that got customs tax if our purchase exceed $400. So not sure if combine better or split better. Anyone can help advise on this?
 
morning girls! Had fried bee hoon for breakfast and a hot steamy teh si gorsong. Yummy. funny, i find that teh si got a duretic effect on me. after drinking, i had the urge to go toilet. i had been drinking it everyday since. It works. tsk tsk

Lilian: I'm leaving 1 day earlier than you. Kekeke.. so coincidence. I'm taking tiger airway though. got it real cheap like $19.90 excluding airport tax. Really looking forward. You got your hotel yet?

Fifi, thanks for the feedback where to shop in bkk. I will def go there for bb stuffs. As for the bp, its actually from a friend. So if i order from overseas, feel bad towards her. Anyway, hubby hasnt given me the green light yet. dilemma.

mrt seats: i had seat snatched infront of me too. but one thing still puzzle me is, there is this man who gave up his seat to a young girl playing psp instead of me. then she dont want and another girl further away immediately glide in and take the seat. I am just standing infront of her. She pretend not to see and immediately hypernate. the other lady beside her also pretend not to see me and refuse to give up seat for me. so angry. yup agreed, ugly singaporeans.
however there are nice soul around. there is this girl who gave up her seat for me but its snatched up by another old man. I gave up the seat as the indian is really old and probably needs it more than me. But i feel apologetic to the girl and explain that the old man wants the seat. Hopefully she will continue to give up seats to preggy ladies lah. I'm like owen, dare not speak up one. very timid. hehehe..

congrats to all mothers who just know the bb gender. it must be really excited.
happy.gif
 
favoured,
My sis jus came back from BKK 2 wks back. She bought many nice bb clothes for me. In bulk or not, i guess depends on t place u visit lor.
My this trip to BKK is actually jio by her. She wants to go there again to buy in bulk &amp; sell them in SG.

dreamyjo, should get gynae to write letter one ar?
 
Train Seats,
I guess S'pore should implement like Korea (I saw on TV last sat from the program Yi Xiang Ren @ 9pm), special seats for pregnant women and old folks. It was showing on TV even if the train is packed, these seats are available if no elderly or preggie.
happy.gif


Bird's nest,
My gynae says preferably 2-3 times a week for bottle type (1 box of 6 bottles). I din ask abt the self brew. My mum says no need to take so early. She told me to start after 20wks.

Black chicken soup,
My mum has boiled for me to drink. She told me just red dates and black chicken is sufficient.
My mil boiled red dates, dang sen and meat as soup for me to drink. Taste like the confinement red dates tea.

Jo,
I've sent u my email add. Thanks.

Bear,
I've sent u my details. Thanks.
 
fifi,
Will probably have to know more about the customs tax before knowing if it's more worth it to ship in bulk or individually. don't worry too much about your supply. like what wtan said, think about the positive aspects of bf your bb. bm works on demand and supply. am sure that if you are determined to bf your bb, your body will produce sufficient supply.
happy.gif


lilian,
thanks for the heads up. Will certainly talk to hubby about going there for a shopping spree too. Apart from Fifi's recommendation on Pratunam market, do you know if there are any other places I should check out?
happy.gif
 
Fifi,

thanks for providing the link. If the cost of shipping individually outweighs the GST levied, then i suppose shipping in bulk is more worthwhile. Else, it seems individual shipping will be cheaper.
 
Lilian:
If staying in Asia Hotel, do bring a sweater. Cos their aircon is centrally controlled de. You may end up feeling cold in the morning.

favoured, Lilian:
Pratunam is their wholesale area. As long as you buy like 3 pieces from the same shop, you can bargain for "wholesale" prices. Its cheaper that way. Other places to shop include MBK, the Central (cannot rem actually name), Siam Square (opposite Siam Plaza) and the night markets. Thai's believe in first sale of the day so if you are early, you actually can bargain for much better prices.

There is a free Bangkok map available from their airport. Take it and all the shopping areas are marked in yellow. Just note that Patpong is their more expensive night market (mainly to chop ang mo).
 
Morning girls! had a char siew bun and a cup of coffee and i feel so full.

Hui,
Congrats Congrats!
You can officially start your pinky sprees
happy.gif

Happy shopping!

Jo,bear,
You got mail!
 
<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD> EDD</TD><TD> Birth #</TD><TD> Gynea </TD><TD> Hospital</TD><TD> Older kids </TD><TD> Gender </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD> 28-10-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Val </TD><TD>25-10-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Misaryeo</TD><TD>01-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Patrick Weix</TD><TD> Las Colina Medical Centre (US)</TD><TD> Elliot 16.07.2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>DMK</TD><TD> 02-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amore</TD><TD> 03-11-08</TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Carys 23-12-06 </TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitelily</TD><TD>03-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Marianne H</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hui</TD><TD> 04-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD> Dr Christopher Chong </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Jovial 17-05-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kaya</TD><TD>04-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyzel</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Maggie</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian W</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamyjo</TD><TD> 05-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr SN Lim</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinkeyBear</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Soon</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>PeachyPeach</TD><TD>05-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Chan</TD><TD> Glen E</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peggy </TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Leow </TD><TD>Pantai Hospital (M'sia) </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fifi</TD><TD>06-11-08</TD><TD>#1Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn</TD><TD> 07-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carol</TD><TD> 08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yoyosan</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Chua</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo</TD><TD>08-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD>Dr Ted Lim</TD><TD> Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Spin</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Jayda Aw 05-06-07</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Glayds</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD> SGH</TD><TD> Megan-Beth 07-02-04</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mama gene</TD><TD> 09-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Wong MF</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hunnypoo</TD><TD>09-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lovedogs</TD><TD> 10-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr KH Chan </TD><TD> GlenE</TD><TD> Tessa 13-05-07</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wendy</TD><TD>10-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Su Mei </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom </TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Tham</TD><TD> KKH-TPS </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Haru </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD> #1 </TD><TD> Dr KH Chan</TD><TD> GlenE </TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liv </TD><TD>11-11-08 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian </TD><TD> TBC </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyce</TD><TD> 11-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Yu Fei 28-12-06</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>11-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dey</TD><TD>12-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Chin YK</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Nathan 28 Nov 2006</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Peanut00</TD><TD> 15-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD>15-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vincy </TD><TD>16-11-08 </TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr KT Tan</TD><TD> KKH </TD><TD>Venice 29-06-06 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amy</TD><TD> 16-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> Rae 05-08-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD> East Shore</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Wtan</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Koh GH</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD> Maverick 3-Oct-06</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Olwenlim</TD><TD>16-11-08</TD><TD>#2’3’4</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Ignatius 7 y o</TD><TD> Mickey’Minne’</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TBA</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookieoreo</TD><TD>17-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr K H Chan</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD> Damien 30/09/06</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jynnsan</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Jeanette Chen</TD><TD> KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nikki</TD><TD>18-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alibaba</TD><TD> 18-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbhuimin</TD><TD> 19-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy </TD><TD>19-11-08 </TD><TD>#2 </TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD> TMC </TD><TD>Clara 22-02-06 </TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lilian </TD><TD>19-11-2008 </TD><TD>#1 </TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sansforum</TD><TD> 20-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Crisanta 16 Dec 2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Favoured</TD><TD>23-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD> Dr W K Tan</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lala</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Ang Huay Yan </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charisse 6 -07- 2006</TD><TD>Minnie </TD></TR><TR><TD> Milderina</TD><TD> 24-11-08</TD><TD> #2</TD><TD> Dr Chen Chern Yen </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>Charlene Ng 03-01-2007 </TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ryatie22</TD><TD> 24-11-08 </TD><TD>#3 </TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Qistina 17/09/2004 &amp; Qasdina 31/07/06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Fabbie</TD><TD> 25-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkshake</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>FeatherG</TD><TD>26-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edde</TD><TD> 27-11-08 </TD><TD> #2 </TD><TD>Dr Tan YG </TD><TD> Raffles </TD><TD> Anthea 12-03-07</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bibi</TD><TD> 27-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr GH Koh</TD><TD> Raffles</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bear</TD><TD> 28-11-08</TD><TD> #1</TD><TD> Dr Lim Teck Chye</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cyn</TD><TD>29-11-08</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enne</TD><TD> 30-11-08 </TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Legolas 01/03/2007</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Meowie</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD> Dr TC Chang</TD><TD> TMC</TD><TD> Chloe 25.09.2006</TD><TD>Mickey </TD></TR><TR><TD>Niuniu</TD><TD>30-11-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Janell 29.09.2005</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mosh</TD><TD> 30-11-08</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Blessed Mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodsworth</TD><TD> TBC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Firstbaby</TD><TD> 03-12-08</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD> Shannyn 28-12-06</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milkie</TD><TD></TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Dr KL Tan</TD><TD> Mt E</TD><TD> Yoo-ri 16-01-07</TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+2">Mickey: Minnie</font>
<font size="+2">16:13</font>
 
<font color="0000ff">Fifi</font> Thanks for t info on Asia Hotel aircon! Will rem to bring sweater.

<font color="0000ff">favoured</font>, other than t malls fifi mentioned, u can visit Chatuchak wkend market too if u willing to tahan t crowd &amp; hot weather. U can get all sorts of things there.
 
Lilian,
i went bkk in feb oso stay in Asia hotel. many said there's strange ting happening in the hotel... but we still go ahead. haa..

favoured
can go to chinatown, pratinum mall (more of wholesale item, need to buy minimum no. of pcs to get discounted rate) -> opposite pratunam market. alot of shopping at siam area oso... most of time, we took their skytrain thru &amp; fo... becos asia hotel hav an entrance to skytrain which is super convenient.. hee.. tinking to go next yr after confinement..
 
fifi..
aa...if u get it before u deliver, u can also get used to the pump as well..in case when u need to use it v soon when u deliver to draw in more supply or if u got sore nipples aft latching can also express out..then u get to know where to plug in etc..since buying the PIS from US already consider as no warranty, u got to take into consideration on this..for me, i m ok with it bcoz the service centre in spore told me that version i was using wont break down that easily...but of coz if it does..then i will hv to pay $100 for labour for servicing..it's all up to u..discuss out with hb on ur concerns lo..only when u r comfortable then buy ba..but if u buying thru VPost..i think u got to ensure the co-ordination is well..cheers~
 



Back
Top