wow.. din log in for a few hrs and hardly catch up liao.
Bear,
I do my B-wax at holland V.Sorry forget the name.Nv been there for more than 8mths.But i must make sure i go b4 i go for Csect.
Hui,
u oso do freq and b4 u pop the #1? Do u realise that it is more painful as our tummy grow bigger?
My tears roll down the previously time b4 i pop
Peanuts,
U onli planned for 1 kid?
Then must realli make sure u hav extra protection.. hee
Is ture that after giving birth realli more fertile.This bb is a rare accident to me ley.. haa
When i tested postive,both hb and I can hardly believe is true!We are still ouzzled till now.
Make up:
we cannt make up? I still put on make up to make myself feel more confident ley.If nt realli like an old yellow housewife!
Think the products should all be safe to use right...
I am using fancl ley and the sale lady told me is safe for preg women de. Err.. can share wat product u ladies using?