(2008/11) November 2008

hi zita27, Dr Adrian has a v-scan machine in his clinic. is the same as the tummy scan, only using a stick different from the one like tummy scan. hehe. i am also seeing Dr Adrian at SK too.

Babbit, my gal is 22mth. What about yr 2 darling? my gynae only comment that i so skinny but my baby so big..heehee

Liv ya to them is nothing but did not consider that I will be affected. or maybe i go injection 3 x a week so the nurse are curious though i had multiply miscarriage that y need so many jab.

When can we sign up package with our gynae? I never hear the nurse tell me abt packages, each time I go pay $100+ heart pain!

Hi Ladies!!
I'm preggie also :D Now in my 5 weeks+ and bb is onli 2mm..haa.. This is my 2nd preg and my son is coming 10 months old this 17th :D

Mich,
I'm also Dr Chong patient :D

welcome here, hui!
so good ur bb 2mm u can see him/her le...
last week i go scan, ard 4 week+ cant see anything... ;(
hope coming monday can see something.. hee... ;p

my gynae is dr adrian w.

hui, at least there is something.. hee.. ;p

i have slight cramping on n off... but no spotting.. hope everything is fine~

hi ladies..

i jus now got some reddish brown discharge.. is it normal?!?!?

i called dr adrian.. he ask me to go down see him tonight... ;(

Liv...Should be alright, dont worry, me also have reddish brown discharge but after taking the hormone pill clear. Do update us ya.

Welcome Hui : )

hi Liv,

No worries, will be fine. Dr will give you an injection "An Tai" for baby.

=============================================

I have found more information via the web.

Now i understand that my dr only found gestational sac that size 0.84cm till now in my womb. He said not a good sign is because till now he is still unable to find the yolk sac within the gestational sac. Now I understand what he mean. I am confused.

And reference said. if Gestational sac grow to 1.2cm and still unable to identify yolk sac, mean failure pregnancy.

I think Shir and vincy, your should be the size of the yolk sac. :>

http://www.obgyn.ufl.edu/obgyn101/Ultrasound/1st_trimester_ultrasound_scannin.htm

hi mich,

U mean that ours is normal? Me kinda of worried when u mention that your Dr say not growing, mine was even smaller than yours...

Mich, you forgot to stress that it only means failed pregnancy if through transvaginal ultrascan, the yolk sac cannot be seen. I think that's important too.

I think cramping at early stage is still fine. As long as it's not a very bad cramp.

Hi ladies... thanks for the concerns..

now i'm on hormones pills for a week... dr adrian say nt to worry just take the pills and see him next thursday..
he did an ultrasound scan yest but we cant find the waterbag... then he use V scan and we found the waterbag and thank god it is in the womb... but he nv say abt the yolk leh..

but i very luan, my LMP is 29th Jan 08, so by right now shld be 6 weeks le, but on the scan photo, it shows 4 wk 5 days+, and edd from 5th become 18th nov.. dunno normal anot leh?

i saw 1.45cm on the photo, so that is my waterbag size now? waterbag = sac??

sorry so many qns.. ;p

Liv

I think now it's still too early to determine the exact EDD. 1.45cm is really huge!

If your gynae is not worried, then I won't be too worried too. Just relax and don't exert yourself too much. Like, really don't exert yourself at all. I know the wait till the next scan is always a kill. But yours is Thursday. Mine's 2 weeks later. Sigh, long wait.

Mine cant even see the waterbag..haiz

Liv, yolk sac is inside the waterbag. so waterbag 1.45cm? yolk sac can detect? normally if can see yolk sac is few mm.

Mich, dont be too discourage yet ya. be positive. when is yr next appointment?

Mine is next thursday, hope can see the waterbag & sac.

Karen how many weeks are you now?

hi Liv, 1.45cm for sac at 4wks5days is really huge. mine was only 0.9cm at 6weeks. since fetus is only a few mm and u are still very early, so is normal not to see the yolk sac loh. and yes waterbag is = sac. EDD will keep changing during every scan. it wont be the same until ur bb is stable. think ur next thursday scan should be able to see the fetus liao cos u will be 5weeks liao mah. not to worry too much and must remember to take the hormones pills faithfully hor. ger, try not to move too much and cannot carry heavy stuff. must rest and reduce all movement at this time.

Vincy

Hmm, let me keep it a secret still. I'm quite icky about revealing too much because I lost my first one a couple of months ago.

Bladers

I think it's safe if you're not bleeding or anything. But think swim for 10 laps or so, very leisurely. I think it's very important not to exert too much in the 1st trimester. I learnt it the hard way.

hi ladies..

1.45cm is really big that is y i am not sure of the size too.. i jus saw the figure in the photo but didnt really ask dr... ;p

havent see the yolk in the waterbag yet...

ya now try to sit and lie down lor.. but very bored hahaa... mc for the next week...
hope after the pills bb will be stable...

now still have cramps on n off... even at the pelvis area...

hi Liv, usually Dr Adrian will give 1 week mc if u got spotting..just lie down and dont squat down too often...cramps on & off is quite common, but did u tell Dr that u got pain in the pelvis area ??

Morning Ladies!
Anyone have nipple pain?

Liv,
dun stress urself too much.. i did my scan thru V last week my sac oni 2mm @ 5 weeks plus nia.. vey small.. My previous pregnancy i got a big wooha!! When am 12 weeks exactly, i had very bad bleeding.. the blood juzt come like urine! somemore i at bus interchange leh.. hubby got to call ambulance send me into KKH.. luckily bb still can wave @ me..Yesterday whole day so crampy and my nipple abit pain..

vincy,
My 1st dd is coming to 4 yrs and 2nd dd coming to 2yrs.

Mummies,
U guys are getting me all worried. Bcos the last 2 pregnancies, the nurse always comment that i come to early, nothing to see. So i didn't plan to see my gynae till mid next month. Sigh.. shld i bring fwd my appt???
Some times i also go siao siao n wonder if i am really pregnant. other than the fact i have no menses, a positive home pregnancy test.. i'm feeling ok loh. Slight nausea, lightheadedness and spotting. nothing major. Oh.. n got this irritating tummy sticking out.

h porky, my pain in pelvis only these 2 days.. that time still havent pain..

i think my sac shldnt be 1.45cm la.. so big how can it be right... faint.. hahaa

hi all mummies to be,
i went to see my gynae last fri as i was not feeling well. requested to scan again and can see my sac already...i m so happy.
sac ard 1.25cm..ard wk6.
me having nausea, mood swing and super tired.
how abt u mummies?

Liv,
juz call my gynae.. the cramp abit buay tahan..so abit worries.. see-ing gynae tomolo
happy.gif

Triangel,
Wah.. 1.25cm is big leh..:D

hui,
big meh? is the sac not bb..hee hee.
this is my 2nd pregnancy too. i have a 23mths old girl.
do u have experience any ms yet?

Hi gals,

I new here. I'm 5.5 weeks now.

My first appt is on 7 Apr'08. Is it too late? I stay in SK. Heard that Dr. Adrian is good. Any comments?

hui,
oh no...sound bad...
that is the phase ba...once we get pass this 1st trimester...things will be much better. jia liu.

Triangel,
that time am so happy leh tot no MS then MS kick in around 8 weeks till 12 weeks.. this period i lose 3 kg..

Cute,
Usuali doc will see u when u in 6 weeks unless u request early scan
happy.gif

hui,
u mean ur 1st pregnancy?
my 1st pregnancy was a tough one too. me "merlion" all the way till delivery..lose 5 kgs in 1st trimester.

Hi MTB,

Morning sickness is a good sign, be postive..that mean your body produce enough hormones..hee

I dont have much morning sickness for my 3 pregnancies, that make me worried too.

babbit /cute ...it good to visit gynae at week8 if everything is alright. Save $ and right timing to hear heartbeat.

Hui, my nipple also pain, increase bra size and dont wear sponge bra.

My case same as yours bleeding heavily in office , then sent to KKH A & E. placenta low, low heartbeat, my gal dont like to move, contraction @32wk. really hope this round will be smooth.

My gynae visit on Thurs, cross finger that i can see the sac.

Karen..sure : )

I have on and off abdominal pain. I don't have this experience during my 1st pregnancy. Hope everything is fine... Now 5.5 weeks...

Morning ladies!!

Triangel,
haa..let's cross finger 2gether!

Vincy,
reali ah..coz my 1st preg dun have so abit pek chek..ya..if u tell gynae u got MS they will say good.haa..how many weeks u in now?

Ling,
i also dun have but this #2 i have so seeing gynae tonite and also see him for my infection.

Hi Mummies,

I am new here, this is my 2nd pregnancy. 1st son is 14+months now.
How's everyone? feeling good? hopefully not much morning sickness for all the mummies.

Back