(2008/08) Aug 2008

Rata
Ai yo, jac also cough till vomit ah?
But my SIS say they vomit out better leh, that is how the med work.
U take care also, hope jac recovers soon.

nana,

my son can join the list. he had fever the whole nite and it's not subsiding. keep on pooing also. think it might be gastric flu.

hope all the kids get well soon.

rata,
actually i prefer they cough till vomit leh cos then they will feel much better after the vomit loh. :p

Vomit.
Keep a small pail n cloth ready.
Once u hear the coughing, standby the pail to catch the vomit. Place the cloth near so can use to clean or catch it too.
Have leak proof bed covers, layered with anti leak sheets then no need to worry Kenna the bed.

As mommies we can hear n somewhat know they are going to vomit I think.
Vomit will clear the phlegm which is good.

Mtb,
Talk about Changing teachers, my kids cc recently also alot of changes. The standard like drop Liao. But cos its convenient n subsidized so Bo bian.

Snow,
I was just pointing out to her. Very surprised to hear that she strongly believes that it is correct.

shint

ya... guess if too much vomit, then hv to stop with medication. like diarrhea, too much also no good.

happy.gif

Tiring for mummies as kids stick like superglue.

Hope all are well.

U mean the teacher or ur frd who .... was a teacher?Faintz. no wonder u banned pcf.

My #1 used to vomit almost every nite cos alot of phlegm.
So I listen to his cough I know he is vomiting or not.

But if 1 nite too often then maybe meds not suitable.

Thanks goodness he's now ok.

What teacher u mean? Dun understand.

Good AM Mommies!

Celyn,
Have a safe and enjoyable trip to Japan! =)

Krex,
Hope J gets well soon too!

Snow,
I see kiddos falling sick, I getting more worried as our trip draws near...scared!

Is Zynn better? Giving you good sleep liao?

Shint,
Ya, normally teachers move ard very fast in cc I feel...at least in that LV that #1 attended.

Nana,
Anvelle ok?

m2b,

J seems to be recovering fast. no more fever and only pooed once in the middle of the nite. but then today he vomitted a little at my MIL's place. dunno why also, sigh.

Hi Mummies!

Thank you for your concern and well wishes. Anvelle is very much better now. Managed to get her to skool with temp of 37.3. Another 0.3 and I will need to bring her back hm.

There's been quite some movement at Anvelle's CC too. 2 teachers left in Sep n now another one leaving tml. Dun teachers get their bonuses in Dec/ Jan too? Leave in Dec like not worth it leh. Heehee... I will take bonus liao den leave.

Hello mummies!

Superrrrr busy... but it's finally the hols!
happy.gif

Snow - thanks so much for coordinating every time! *Big hug* What else you need? I can help! Let me know yah?

Mummynana,
My colleague n I was discussing too.
Then I realized that they prob did not serve one full year to get the bonus lor.

hello mummies

reporting in japan. yu xi is the most excited person when we leave for airport. both of them sleep almost for half the flight to tokyo. so no problem with the air pressure except when landing, yu ze complain about ear pain but still ok. just about 30 mins before we arrived at narita airport, yu ze say he don't want sit sir plane. hhahaha... so i got to tell him to wait for air plane to stop then we can go. its nice cool weather. we are only in our usual clothes instead of winter clothings. so those winter jackets that we brought, only wear like 10 mins or less for walking back from train to hotel in the evening/night. hopefully, the weather will stay like this throughout.

m2b,
thanks.
happy.gif
we reach safe and sound. hahah...

morning mummies

why nobody except me? hahah.....

guess what my hubby did to me this morning? he throw away my contact lens!!!! (without knowing lah). so later first thing i do is to buy contact lens. :p

hisstory/celyn

No lah!

But will 'announce' if got loh.

nt yet.

Just handling my super power mouse!!

Hahaha!!

celyn

hw did he throw ur contact lens without knowing?
u din bring spare ones?

aiyo.............

the reading in Jap is diff leh.

So contact lens hunting today?

sylvia,
yes. must go hunting. i want to look pretty like those japanese also mah, want pretty don't want life. wear thick jacket even when its so hot. this one i can't tahan. hahahha....

cos i use the thermal flask cover to put. i forget to bring the container loh. but i already inform him from the first day. yesterday, maybe come back too late so more tired. he say he thought i anyhow put so want to help pack loh.

hahaha!!

ya............. so cold liao still wear super short skirt rite. hahahaha!!

wahaha....... that one is 'courtesy' not to bother other passenger with their taking off jacket lah. :p

ooooo hahahaha!!
aiyo.
u din bring spare ones ar?

must be zombie last nite?

sylvia,
no lah. didn't bring spare loh. can ask them to sell me according to my spec degree right if the reading is different from singapore.

wah........... no one was here other than me n celyn?

Celyn.... it's our pte chat room!

Hahaha!!
Wh3r3 the rest of the mums?

hahah... sylvia, I can totally understand! this minnie mouse also super active, can dun nap or sleep, would be ideal situation for her.

I cannot imagine in 1st trimester feeling super tired esp in evenings, and then a fei mao tui running ard

Celyn

u still bf leh. must standby food to eat lah.

I zzzzzz by the time i manage to settle my midnight mouse.

hisstory,
hahahaha!!
Fei mao tui? Wahahaha!! so she had been running inside u since preg? :p

Ya.......... super duracell and hand fast leg fast, suddenly dunno where liao, must keep checking if nt, MIA also dunno.

sylvia,
i think need to stop pretty soon cos only pump like 2-3 times now, ss drop by half or more. will still continue and hopefully when go back to singapore and regular pump helps.

moo moo now.

morning mummies.
pai seh, these few days running around for a demo so no time log in. =(
me zombie liao lah, cos zynn keep coughing at nite and cannot sleep well....sian rite?

nini
sorry har, now then see ur post, have u managed to find a replacement for the x'mas bash?
goodies packs already reached my house and buffet ordered, so most likely i need to collect ur share liao lor.
really cannot make it to join us that day?

aurora
u are most welcome, its a combined effort actually.
thx, will let u ladies noe if needed help ok?
most of the things will be handled by grc, so at this stage we still cannot forsee what is needed also....ha ha.... >D

snow & nana???!!!
hahahah.. no man, I got no more energy liao.. I must have divine strength to have #2 with a duracell #1

so ah, for the record hisstory is not yet preggy with #2 or #2 & 3 LOL!!!

sylvia,
My mother says I was walking around way too much for a heavily preggy woman back then.. and she attributes Ashley's activeness to that.. hahah

nana,
hahah.. no worries! I realised having written it at 1.50am, no wonder it sounds odd?! hahhah.. Not yet, not yet.. Maybe next yr then start trying
happy.gif

Mommies,
Who plans to join Aileen n me on Sat at botanic gardens in the morning for the picnic session?
Maybe cam indicate here cos can inform if last min change due to weather.
Indication only. If cannot make it also no prob.

Back