(2008/04) April 2008

Hi Little Mouise
I am not giving any organic food / fruits to my baby. was thinking it is not that necessary. However, these are individual mummies' preference.

Sorry to interrupt.

Brand new Oobi 1950s PARTY DRESS - SIGNATURE MULTI DOTS + matching Parisienne Bloomers SET to let go!

Dress: Length from shoulder is 45cm.
Chest is 28cm.

Matching Parisienne bloomers
Waist: (circumference before being stretched) 40cm
Length: 24cm
Leg hole: (before being stretched)13cm

2098974.jpg
2098975.jpg

My gal couldn't fit in... *sob*

Interested, pls email me at [email protected]. Tks!

deby82: hmmm, they sell all sorts of baby daily necessities and products. E.g. wet wipes, shampoo, etc etc etc etc almost everything. I bought my daughter's cot from there.

oh JTS

ang more at toa payoh central is having huggies diapers at $15 per pack for huggies dry, cheaper then at ntuc. their huggies diapers are as a whole cheaper then anywhere else.
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa">thanx diva
happy.gif
hmm.. boy is better now.. but still having cough .. haiz

jasmine, so wat had u plan so far fer ur boy bdae ahz?? hehehe... c if u free can call me on fri or sat fer chitchat.. </font>

calamari: One of my pals just told me abt your compliment... Thanks!! Have not had much time to post as of late as Troy is extremely active and demands a lot of my attention
happy.gif

Your gal is v v pretty and v v fast in actions and speech... so far my boy just growls (quite paisay on crowded mrt) haha...

Morning Mummies, any of u keen to buy HB BR, HT BR and Oatmeal? My boy not eating already, do let me know if any of u wants ok? thanks!!

Hi Puffish,

Would like to try one can of HB Oat.. Is it tastier than Healthy Times? My son seems to be getting tired of HT.

Hi all,

Any recommendation for caterers? Am thiking of these few for my kid's coming 1 yr old party..

Purple Sage
Rasel
Yan Palace
Four Seasons

or any more from the mummies in the thread?

hi

any mummies giving their bb heinz organic rice cereal? i got extra 3 box sealed cereal, coz lastime my boi love it, so i stock up too many le,intend to let go at 4 dollar each, if i am not wrong, i bot it at 6dollar plus..

coz now my boi eating EYS BR, last time too greedy, bot too much
sad.gif

winter

haha...coz the one i bought, no zip and tings drop, i also dunno....handle bb and bag alone, is a headache to me...finding one that can bring up on plane

Hi mummies,

Just to check, for those whose babies with eczema, did the doc say anything about switching to soy milk? The dietician at Abott asking me to try Isomil. Sean's eczema is getting from bad to worse.

Jules' mum,

Did u get my PM? Would like to get the contact for the derm from you. And also about the bugslock. =) Let me know ya! Thanksthanks.

Mummies,

My bb's teeth has just came out, wanna chk whether i shd start using those First Teeth Finger Toothbrush? Any mummies using? Can we sterilise the finger toothbrush?

HT Cereal:
Same as Puffish,I also give 8 to 10 tsp of cereal to 50ml of water.

Princess

pls do not sterilise it as it will melt. Even when there is no teeth, u can just massage the gum with the 'toothbrush'.

Caitlin (airex) ,

how about meihao88??
i tried it for a few occasion and i love the food...big portion and affordable...

u can consider

Yvonne, choc,
oh thks, will start using
happy.gif
will just rinse in warm water. Hmn..I'm thinking when to start using the First Teeth Baby Toothpaste cos only 2 tooth now.

maomi,

yes I received e pm. sorry I was busy these few days. julian on soy milk. we changed him to soy for 2 reason. he had reflux and his ezcema. i will mail you e bugslock too. sorry for e delay.

Hi Kea
RE: Diaper Bag.
Maybe you can check out HEDGREN. I bought their big sling bag from Istean with tons of compartments and zippers...very good for traveling.

Hi Calamari
Dunno if you've booked Brisbane accommodation... but i used to book through www.wotif.com. Prices are pretty low but think you can only book about two weeks before trip...cos they let go empty rooms.
Sebel Suites @ Charlotte/Albert St was really nice and convenient.
Did you study at QUT? me from there too : P

gail: i havent book yet cos i want to secure air tickets first hehe. I was from QUT too!! but think i am muchhhhhhhh older than u hahaha! which yr u graduate?

Good morning mummies! so few posting today? Everyone busy getting ready for CNY?

JTS - Thanks to Calamari's recommendation, Summer's mama and I have found a good balloon vendor who can provide lovely party decor for our lil one's 1st bday bash! Mummies who are keen can email Michael at [email protected] to ask for package details or check out his website http://birthdayballoons.vox.com/.
kao_clap.gif
Do say you're an April mummy recommended by Angeline/Sherin as he mentioned he can customise a special package for us if more mummies book with him
happy.gif

afternoon angel,

i am here but no topic to post about lah...

me haven't get anything for my house yet...maybe last minute shopping...

hmmm, can i ask if anyone heard or even drank home-made fruit wine(that is done by fermenting using water, fruits and sugar)?
can preggi drink that? cos my sil is making it and said can drink but i tasted it and found it contain some taste of alchol in it...
she said it's good for the digestive system...

Hi, anyone still got lobang for EC book?

Hello Angel, how r u? How is baby dana doing? :D

Cloudme - I drank home-made red date wine during confinement. Taste like ice wine or fruity wine. It indeed contain alcohol but not very strong. Drink moderate since u r preggy. :) take care.

Mushloom - Voted. :)

Hi Calamari...
I graduated '97... Went there for 1 year after poly. Stayed in Paddington area.
I thot I was one of the oldest mommies in this forum... am a 1976 baby...hee.

Hi Cheesycake...
I am using Pink Vanilla for baby's bday cake. She quoted me $170 for 2kg! Peng San.... but they are the only ones who can do a Noah's Ark theme cake with a 2 tier ark and the animals...so no choice. There is one duckie one too which is quite cute.
Dunno if you can see it here......its one of the last photos.
http://www.pink-vanilla.com/cakes_new/index.htm

Back