(2008/03) March 2008

<font color="0000ff">aly</font>

yupz, the upbringing is very impt..

my hubby got addicted to coffee cos his mum put coffee inside his milk bottle when he is very young

<font color="0000ff">kate</font>

yupz, installing camera is a good idea..will do so if one day i have only maid with kids

few weeks ago, a 2 years old toddler died under the solo care of maid.

According to neighbours, they often heard the maid scolding the child loudly etc etc

very poor kid..maid brought back by police for investigations

My dad was very strict with me when I was young. Totally no fast food at all and very little sweets (ice cream/chocolate) too. He also forbid my grandmom to give any caffeine related stuff (coffee, tea, colas). And coz my dad is so fierce, I never once thot to disobey.. :/

So now I'm not very into sweet stuff and am very conscious when I do take any. As for coffee, it's got very strong effect on me. If I take it around 3-4pm, I wont be able to sleep at nite.

It's kinda good coz it's very easy for me to control when I see a big piece of chocolate mud pie.

baby pink,

ya lor, especially maid sure complain with extra job but surely will increase her salary. for me, though my parents used old method with me but i am fine cause from young till now i dun like carbodinate drinks and sweet stuff.

Aiyo, after what u all say i feel so bad leh hahahaha..

Maybe i not those really modern one i believe in just let child eat everything.
My aunty let my daughter eat everything and i also.

i feed my girl with KFC mash potato, Mc fries (not alot). when i drink fish soup, my girl take the tofu, vege and fish. Basically if we dont feed her, she will shout and yell.

Now i like bad mommy.

Adeline,
You are not the only one. I feed him almost eveything we eat.

i dun feel bad about it. At least i dun have to cook/prepare his meal whenever we went out for dinner.

Queen
she now only 11 months leh.
At least she not fussy with food lah.. thats good but i feed her alot other food as well.

<font color="0000ff">aly,
my boy sleep on bed since born, no sarong, he don need to pat to sleep... from young don have the habit... so it is very easy for him to sleep... when he just start childcare.... they try to pat him to sleep... he will teach his teacher don pat him.... he don like... it happen to be at home too.... easy for me... mostly of the time i will tell me nite nite... then i prepare to sleep... (some time i will actually fall asleep without realising whether had he sleep anot) .... after a while he will be sleeping already...

Re pacificer...
i don take pacifier when younger so at 1st don want to give even though i bot 1 to standby... during confinement, the confinement lady, then after my boy nanny... start him... he is hook.... now still on his fav pacifier.... haiz...

Re food,
my boy take everything...... just that when i cook at home... all his food is not salt, no oil, no sugar, no soya sauce... just the natural idgrendiet... but i know my mother will add a bit... some time have to close both eyes..... my boy basically eat everything.... i don think he will go fat... haha... too active..... </font>

Hi gals wana share w u a v joyful feelg.
happy.gif
Today I started feelg my bb movements - 3 times already for the day. Its v fast kind of virbration. Lasts oni a few secs. ;ppp I feel v great & excited... ;p

jeangal,
Wow..how many wks are u now?? I can imagine how excited you're!!

I've been waiting in vain and so far nothing. I dunno if I'm just not recognising the signs or if it's genuinely too weak for me to feel the movement.

liewb,
Im 15 weeks & 1 day. Im aso v amazed. The first time I felt didn noe its the bb movement. Just feel a v fast vibratn. Then a while later, it started again. Aft the 2nd time, I guess must b the bb. kekeke ;p

Adeline,
U mean cant do mask? Im stil doing it. I didn noe cant do. I use clarins cleasing mask. thot it shld b harmless. Ya lets hear from the rest.

Jeangal
i did once but to double confirm hehe..
My mom's beautician say can do facial. They have alot preggy ladies doing. (My mom is working there as medicurist).
But i sort of dont feel safe. lol

jeangal,
Amazing. I cant wait for my first experience.
happy.gif

adeline,
I still do mask. In fact, I did 2 in one-go over the weekend coz I was feeling kinda dry and not so pretty. But havent been to facial for the longest time. Think I shld go while I still hv the energy.

OMG... this thread is moving so fast I'm losing touch!

I'll be delivering at Eastshore hospital, seeing Dr Heng now, edd is mid March.

Anyone intends to breastfeed? I bf-ed my #1 till 3yo and #2 till 20 months. Ds#2 was on a nursing strike since 11 months and I pumped exclusively for another 9 months. Maid was going back to get married so I decided to be a sahm and have to stop pumping life. It's tiring with all those pumping so I'm thinking of investing in a good pump - Avent Duo. Was using the Ameda which was good enough for I've passed it to a friend already so will not be taking it back.

How about cordblood banking, anyone?

facial...i am still going for it..no issue as long as beautician knows ur condition..

call me a notti ger cos i just did soft-rebonding and pedicure :p

hi reena...wah u expert lei in bf...

cordblood banking - i did it for my boy and will do for no 2...just to be fair..

venus,
Nah... not expert lah... just that my 1st confinement very anti-breastfeeding and I just had to do it to prove her wrong :p

Are you with Stemcord or Cordlife? I read somewhere in this forum about a mishap with Cordlife... something about the blood gets contaminated.

<font color="0000ff">Venus...
i though pedi is okie... i also did it earlier on.... i will be doing again end of the month due to the D&D and wedding dinner..... must also used up my Nail Place package meh....

I still tired to do mask... i think i read some where about certain idgrent is not good... but hor ... memory falling don know what....

once reach home only thinking of sleeping....

btw.... how come when i check my EDD on the motherhood website, it show my EDD is 31 Mar where the date given by my gyn is 3 Apr....</font>

Someone was talking about weight gain, I'm one fortunate woman, don't put on too much weight hehehe.. #1 - 9 kg, #2 - 7kg, so my friends did their own calculations and say my #3 I'll only put on 5kg LOLz...

I'll love to have #4, or even #5, but I'll need to drug DH first kekekeke

poshies, the date by your gynae is based on ultra scan or the chart she has? Anyway, it's just a few days difference.

liewb,
2day my colg must haf thot I siao. I was smiling to myself whenever I feel it. A bit tickling too. kekeke ;ppp

<font color="0000ff">Reeena</font>

u r a lucky woman indeed !

the drugging hb one makes me laugh
happy.gif

but like tat how his went up , then shoot

<font color="0000ff">poshies</font>

no need reach home, me wana sleep after lunch in office just now, was nodding off till i recieve a call in office

<font color="0000ff">so tired and suddenly craves for sambal sotong</font>

Reena,
Ur weight gained has made me more relieved. At first I keep hafg diarrhoea so didn gain much. But now I start gaining q fast. 7kg is amazing...
happy.gif
How I wish I aso gain so little? But its impossible at the rate Im gaining now...

<font color="0000ff">jeangal</font>

congrats
happy.gif
feeling bb moving is a wonderful feeling , isn't it

<font color="0000ff">reena</font>

regarding ur post below, u r one amazing woman..kudos to u!

Ladies,
Once you find out how much I've been puking, you'll know why I'm not putting so much weight...

For #1, I puked solid 9 months... #2, puked for 1st trimester but easily 15X and above daily... almost went on drip (luckily I'm not dehydrated). With #3, I'm still puking at 4 months preg now :-( Oh well.. let's just wait and see how much I'll gain this preg, I doubt it'll cross 10kg.

Talking about being tired... omg... imagine I've got a 5yo and a 2yo... monkey see monkey do.. can die! I'm a FTWM without maid thus needs to do everything myself. Thank goodness DH helps out in the more straining chores. I used to sweep and mop the house everyday using cloth as we've got a dog who sheds alot. Now, he took over these chores and I just need to do the laundry, ironing and meals for family. Life is tough but I'm enjoying every bit of it =)

JeanGal,
Dun be sad over weight gain. most impt is the the baby health. As long as the baby is doing well in our baby, gain a little also nvm lah...

JeanGal,
Dun be sad over weight gain. most impt is the the baby health. As long as the baby is doing well in our tummy, gain a little also nvm lah...

Reena,
Wow u r really v amazing. I admire ur courage. If it were me, i sure think twice abt hafg 2nd bb. My ls already makg me v terrible.Cant imagine pukg for 9 mths...

Plus u can do hsework now. I must learn from ur strong char. Stop findg excuses for myself. U make me feel so useless & ashamed of myself.

<font color="0000ff">Jeangal</font>

hehe, dun feel bad leh..u belong to the majority ( including myself :p)

Reena is rare lah
happy.gif
can manage kids & hsework so well ! and she oso have ms..tat's y i called her amazing woman

JeanGal,
Yah... don't be stressed up over your personal weight gain. To me, as long as bb is growing well, Mommy here doesn't need to put on any. I can wear my jeans when my bb turned 1 month old ;-) and even if you are putting on alot, breastfeeding helps you to get back in shape in no time. One of my ex-collg put on 40kg (yes, 40kg) during preg and she shed them all in 6 months, thanks to breastfeeding.

I'm puking 4 months for #3 now.. just hope it'll go away soon. Initially, eating was dreadful as I eat easily 10 meals a day! The thought of food makes me sick :-( Now, appetite getting better but still puking. Today already puked 5 times leow... sigh...

Don't feel useless nor ashamed... you are not me, so don't bother to compare. I'm left with no choice. Like what I always tell DH, I'm not born a wonderwoman but I'm now a wonderwoman =)

babypink,
i had exactly the same thought about your comment to Reena hahahahaa. unless you made him high on ecstasy pills or something. hahaa..

Reena,
i think i might join your league of small weight increase. i have lost 4kg since the beginning of pregnancy. even though my appetite has picked up. for my number 1, i only gained like 7kg.

Adeline, Queen,
count me in for being a "bad mom". i feed anything to my 1yr old girl b'cos she's always interested in everything i ate, even though she just had her porridge!

Jeangal
To me, i believe every mommy will provide the best for their family and Reena is doing it! You can do it too.

Reena
i find u with a bubbly char! you can puke for solid 9 mths but still proud with ur Weight gain and w/o complaining bout the puking. Kudos!
Though i am studying and working, looking after #1 during weekends only i think it's nothing compare to you.
You are still able to do hsework n prepare meals yet look after ur 2 kids. We ought to learn from you.

One good news to share cause i am jumping in joy and laughing in office.
my 4 mths of hardwork studying day and night for 3 modules paid off!!! I passssseeedddd! And i can continue my studies yay yay yay...!!!
Ok i am overly excited! Once i got my results i shouted in office.Anyway i on v.close terms with all my colleagues heheheheh so they wont mind (i hope)
Congratz me congratz me! I cant imagine that i did it! I studied thru the night till morning and went work next day w/o any rest and that was when i preggy now. Phew!

reena...can consider expert liao...give me ur contact..i ring u when i have bf issues..cos i intend to bf at least 6 mths for no2...

poshies..the manicurist at nail palace say aiyo y u din tell me..i massage ur legs shiok shiok lei...hehe how i know :p

weight gain...i still dunno what is my weight gain?

Melissa/Reena
teach me how to not gain weight!
My 1st preggy i gain 15kg but i shed them all. My gyne says i can gain 15kg so i did it! Is it a sense of satisfaction or what huh! For this one i am afraid i will gain more.

Ladies
Since u all still go medi and pedi right.. Why not try out my mom? hehehe..
I will say she is a very good manicurist leh.. Ok perhaps she is my mom thats why i say that but so far when she done for me, i showed my colleagues. All said very nice (dunno is it true or not lah) but personally i really like her designs. She very artistic and i never knew she could do that. She started learning cause she got retrenched after working 15years in her previous factory. If interested pls pm me and i will give u her addy.. Or probably i can take some pics and show u ladies.

<font color="aa00aa">kate, kais n babedude,
okok....looking forward the next swimming on sat.
happy.gif

i also feel aching around my body leh. maybe too long time nv exercise liao.
really must spend sometime to exercise especially during pregnancy.</font>

Babypink,
I'm not an amazing woman.. just that I'm left with no other options, so have to grit my teeth and do it.

Melissa,
I finally found someone (ie you!) below 10kg! All those I come across, lowest weight gain is 12kg, still above 10kg. Welcome to the min weight gain club ;-)

Adeline,
Yes, my boss also says that of me.. I've got a bubbly character. Even thou I'm in my mid 30s now, I'm still as bubbly as the day he know me 10 years ago. kekeke

But I do complain about my puking. It's like hell to me and the time passed so slowly!! I always ask myself, "how am I going to survive the day!?"

And congrats on your studies! It's not easy studying part-time and taking care of kids and being preg ;-)

Actually, I'm not that fantastic afterall... for meals, I only cook weekends as my kids are with my inlaws on weekdays so we'll go over for dinner. As for housework, I only do the NECESSARY :p My house's in such a mess, so much so that I don't welcome visitors :p hahahaha

<font color="aa00aa">reena,
my frenz during her whole pregnancy she only gained 9kg...ha....think she also can join ur min weight gain club. hehe...</font>

happyDE,
Actually, there's no need to purpose exercise for the sake of exercising. For me, I do alot of brisk walking. Instead of taking a 5 mins bus ride from the mrt station to my office, I take a 15 mins walk. Similarly said, I walk out for lunches too, another 10 - 15 mins walk.

I'm not sure if all these brisk walking help in the delivering process but I delivered #1 within 4 hours and #2 by 2 hrs. I'm just hoping I'm in time for #3 :p

Linda,
If this is your first preg, you prob still wont feel bb's movement at wk 18. My gf only felt it at wk 22. I was earlier, at wk 18.

i think even if i grit my teeth until they all fall off, i still can't do it

having ms means i just wan lie on sofa & bed all day long

<font color="0000ff">adeline</font>

congratulations
bounce.gif

i can imagine how tough it is to balance so much

<font color="0000ff">reena, melissa </font>

i wana join ur club !but i think no hope liao lah..been puttng on wt very steadily , cos clothes are getting tighter.. now wearing maternity clothes

<font color="0000ff">Reena's updated
happy.gif
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>Yr </TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER </TD></TR><TR><TD>doink</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>24F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kais</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1st/2nd/3rd</TD><TD>2 Princesses & 1 Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>aly</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vnc</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babychan</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD></TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjx</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>liewb</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>Min</TD><TD></TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby Dude</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Hillview</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinLi</TD><TD></TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>katechow</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>net</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD></TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>deNErmi</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>reena</TD><TD></TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pegsfur</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>HW&K</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babypink</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babe22</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Queen</TD><TD></TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>1st/2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD></TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babylush</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eniale</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>niwa</TD><TD></TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamom</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Reena</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>Chin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>84</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD></TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Norman</TD><TD>80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>1st </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agnes Yap</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Babypink,
Thanks for updating but I still see another Reena with incomplete details further down the table...

Don't mean to make you envious but some of my collgs don't even know I'm expecting :D

Hi all,

I'm a newbie to this forum. I realised so many mummies are under Dr Jocelyn Wong in TMC. I'm in TMC too, under Dr Eunice Chua.

This is my 1st preggy and I still have alot to learn from all of u.

Anyone has any idea how to cure headache during pregancy? I use to solve it with panadol extra. Now that I'm expecting, my friends told me to avoid medication. My recent headaches can last for 3-4days.. I rilli feel like chopping my head off.

<font color="0000ff">Reena</font>

hehe, noted
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>Yr </TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>DR</TD><TD>HOSP</TD><TD>ADD</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER </TD></TR><TR><TD>doink</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>24F</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kais</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1st/2nd/3rd</TD><TD>2 Princesses & 1 Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>aly</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>happygal29</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>happyface</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>vnc</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Han How Chuan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jennifur</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babychan</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jellybean</TD><TD></TD><TD>3th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginger</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cjx</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>6th</TD><TD>KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Lavender</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>liewb</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek li Pin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>Min</TD><TD></TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Kek</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Baby Dude</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>abcdisney</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>7th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yen</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agapebaby</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>10th</TD><TD>Yvonne Chan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Hillview</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mtan</TD><TD>74</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Lim Wen</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Shunfu Road</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>MinLi</TD><TD></TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>11th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kovan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>riushiki</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>katechow</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>12th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>net</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Siglap</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cat_tail</TD><TD></TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>deNErmi</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD>Roy Ng</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>mummyboy</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>13th</TD><TD> Lim</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Ang Mo Kio</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>sunnysun21</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bt Panjang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Citybank</TD><TD>73</TD><TD>14th</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>chewwy</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Watt</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Princess </TD></TR><TR><TD>Reena</TD><TD></TD><TD>15th</TD><TD>Heng TL</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD></TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinklestar</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>16th</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>pegsfur</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>17th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>HW&K</TD><TD>75</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>UppBtTimah</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babypink</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>18th</TD><TD>Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cladi</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Prince </TD></TR><TR><TD>jerejoy</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>Alicia Constaneno</TD><TD>NMC</TD><TD>Bedok</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babe22</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>19th</TD><TD>SM Phua</TD><TD>Mt A/TMC</TD><TD>Serangoon North</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babymouse</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>Joceyln Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Queen</TD><TD></TD><TD>20th</TD><TD>ML Yeap</TD><TD></TD><TD>Pine Close</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blue_skies</TD><TD>78</TD><TD>21st</TD><TD>HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Kembangan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeangal</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>23rd</TD><TD>Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleng</TD><TD>Tiong Bahru</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>kevjul</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>24th</TD><TD>Suresh Nair</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>1st/2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>hb_precious</TD><TD></TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>Admiralty</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>summerdaze</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>25th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babylush</TD><TD>79</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>eniale</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Japan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shalom</TD><TD>80</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Chen Li Han</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubble</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>26th</TD><TD>Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Red Tea</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>27th</TD><TD>Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>niwa</TD><TD></TD><TD>28th</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Braddell</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>julyclover</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>AMK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>jamom</TD><TD>76</TD><TD>30th</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Petrina</TD><TD>81</TD><TD>1stA</TD><TD>Chin</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Holland Ave</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheesycake</TD><TD>82</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>CH Koh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Bukit Batok</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bevweb</TD><TD>72</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Dolly Wee</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Newton</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Adeline</TD><TD>84</TD><TD>2ndA</TD><TD>Lim Teck Beng</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Poshies</TD><TD></TD><TD>3rdA</TD><TD>KH Wee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Venus</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>4thA</TD><TD>Adrian</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>qoosan</TD><TD>77</TD><TD>6thA</TD><TD>Dr Lim</TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Norman</TD><TD>80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vonn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Lai</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Agnes Yap </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

haha, both my parents dun have slim genes..so boh bian lah =p

or maybe should blame my own greediness and laziness to exercise ;)

<font color="0000ff">Allessi</font>

kao_welcome2.gif

Congratulations !

regarding ur headache, is it migraine..must check with gynae leh..cos panadol extra sound too strong for a preggie

Hi Babypink,

I'm in my 16th week preggie.. and I started maternity wear fr 2nd mth onwards. I guess we belong to the same club - no slim genes in us.

Thx. I will check with my gynae when i go for the appt this week. I relied on panadol in the past, but i stopped once i realise i'm expecting.. I tried ice pack and sleeping more but i think i still under the condition of "no medi, no cure".

Venus
Which method u refering to har? Basically the dad leave it to me when handling my child. hahaha...

Kate, babypink
Hey wat time is the swim? Can say early morning 11am kind so i can join. U all make me so gien ley... hahaha... my gal has class every sat at 530-645pm...

baby kick
Hmm i been experiencing it quite often.. Linda mabe yrs a ger tat y not so violent.. mine very violent ley.. hahaha.. Mabe being first time mom u duno how it feels? But seriously i dun think u would wan to feel it cos can b painful at times.

Back