(2008/03) March 2008

Hi mummies

Anyone keen to have a get-together with the kids either on:

Sat 25 Sept or Sat 2 Oct

Time: 4pm onwards

There's a huge playground there so the kids can be kept busy.

I'm thinking of doing a BBQ but not sure whether anyone would be interested.

Any suggestions?
happy.gif

blueskies

sound very cool..25 sep will be in confinement..2 oct sounds great
happy.gif

adeline
hehe, thanks ..have been busy..just saw ur post..the promo sounds v good

hi babypink - look like not much response
happy.gif

kresentia,
Hope it's not too late. You can try Mr Tan (sorry forgot the company name). He's got a covered lorry with helpers to help carry the stuff. You can reach him at 97557226 or 95118203. I've used him before when I was moving house and they are quite careful.

Blue skies,

Can schedule the BBQ and gathering after 5 oct? I am moving out during that week.

I'm very keen to join you. We can hv potluck bbq.

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

Hi kresentia
Not sure if I'll be travelling during Oct. Let's see how things go and will update again if I'm able to organise something
happy.gif

Hi chee kiong
Nice to see you here again!

Hi mummies,

wow..seldom come to 2008 thread..didnt know 2008mummies so active sia...my 1st gal oso born in 2008..

any mummies know of gd schs near tampines ave 4 which i can send my gal to nursery 1 for 2-3hrs? i plan to send her in 2012 so i need to register her next yr rite??? pls advise me cos nt sure of d procedure...thks in advance!!

Hi, i'm an experienced pre-school teacher now SAHM. My kids are both 4 and 8 yrs old now. I started doing playgroup style cum phonics teaching with them when they were 2/3 yrs old. Both started reading elementary books and able to spell many words by age 3.

Many parents sent their kids to phonics at the age of 4 and some kids at age 5 still unable to spell or read well. In fact, once a week phonics class is not enuf. At least 2 times a week is more effective. Giving toddlers early exposure to phonics with effective material and fun lesson plan is beneficial. My girl loves reading and without tuition and the need to do assessment book, she's the top scorer for English in P1. Her strong English foundation will not be possible if i did not expose her to phonics at an early age. There are many phonics material sold in bookstores and internet but many are not interesting. The one i have is used by a popular playgroup and my 2 kids love it and listen to it many times which is impt for their learning process.

Thus, I'm thinking of starting a training course to mothers who wants to learn how to teach phonics YOURSELF effectively. It's oso good bonding time with your kids and with those who have more than 1 child, it's even better to do it together. U can bring yr kid along as long as they dun distract you. Lesson plan, CD and material will be included. I will teach hand actions on songs and rhymes as well as ideas on art and craft to make the whole teaching session meaningful.

Details as follows:-
- 6 to 8 week course
- 2 hours per SESSION, once a week
- Weekday morning except Thurs (pls state your preference)
- Time : 9.30 to 11.30 am (time can be adjusted)
- $50 per SESSION (including lesson plan and craft material)
- Phonics Book and CD to be purchase at $20/- per set.
This phonics course is basic phonics comprise of Consonants and Vowels. Suitable for children upto 4 yrs old.

Alternatively, if there's enuf kids (5 of them), i'm keen to start a home based playgroup cum fun phonics for 2-3 yrs old with adult sit-in. 2 or 3 times per week.

If you are interested, pls email to me at [email protected].

All enquiries are welcome

Hi, I havent been posting for a while. How are all the mothers and child(ren) doing?

I'm doing a spree for sunscreen, for those who are actively outdoors with your toddler, you might want to consider this spree. I have used up 6 bottles/tubes of sunscreen since Jun (when DS2 took up swimming) and it costs me a bomb. Looking for alternatives and found this Aussie site.

Singapore is selling it at $75/bottle but online we can get it at ~ 35% off.

Check out the spree details below if you are interested. Thanks.

http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/4577662.html?1286349640

Anyone heard of Neumind School? Good or not? Thinking of sending my boy there.

How about Learning Vision or Learning Horizon at Grassroots Club? So many schools !! HELP

Hi FL, not to mention cane. I dun really beat my boi. Usually wil warn him or distract him. Worried that he would be rebellious if I beat him too often.

hi,
how's everyone doing? busy with toddlers and new baby?
jus to ask, anyone sign up standard chart marathon(kids dash) with ur toddler? I did. actually is my hubby signup one. but then he will be out of town. so if there's , wanna meetup?

FL,
the registration over le. that event is on 5th Dec. but i think if din registered can still go there and join in the fun.

hi mummies.. sorry to disturb

i have 2 tin of 1.8kg Gain IQ to let go at $52 (NTUC selling $62) and 1 tin of 900g Gain IQ to let go at $28 (NTUC selling at $32.95). All expiry is Oct 2011

letting go as my boy has changed to pediasure

collection will be at buangkok mrt.. pls pm me if u r interested.

Venus
wahaha v. funnee...

wow i long time never come in but just to share taking away my boy's trains seems to be so terrible a punishment to him that no need to resort to worse. :p

<font color="ff0000">Hi mommies,

i m letting go my brand new with tag , polliwalk elmo design in size 8 at cost price $39.

pls pm if keen. </font>

4905473.jpg

I have 2 x 900g Karrihome goat milk 3-7 yrs old.
Letting go at $35 each, own collection or meet at Somerset.
Expiry 2012 Oct.
Interested PM me

I hv 4 tins of 900g Pediasure for sale as my boy change brand.

Letting go at $32 per tin but if u take all 4 tins then can sell at $30 per tin. Collection at buangkok mrt.

Vanilla favor expire Jan 2012 x3
Strawberry favor expire Sep 2011 x1

Serious buyer and no neg pls!!

Contact me via pm.. Thanks

Hi babypink

I stay at Pasir Ris.... hardly ever go IMM to shop :p Would be a bit too far for me. Thanks for the info though, and hope you have a great time there with with the kids!

James has finally settled into 2.5 hr playgroup and will be having a small birthday celebration in class next Fri with another classmate.

Time really flies!! Next thing you know, P1 registration!! Ahahahah!

blue_skies

hehe, time flies indeed ! so fast they are going to be 3

IMM free parking leh :p can go and see see once in a while

Hi to All Mummies,

Am looking for Enfagrow 1.8kg etc (Netherlands) bought from local stores, do let me know if you've any excess that you would like to clear off, would be keen to take all if the price's ok. =)

Pls PM me if you've any.

i think it work cause it stated that the first day u miss the period u can be tested. inside come wit another refill if u r tested not preg then wait for few days and ur mens nv come then u test again.the digital u can keep just bought the refill if u want to re use again Russian Ibcbet ...!!!

Back