(2008/03) March 2008

Babypink,
Mikael got fever for about 3 days after his MMR Shot!

Kais, Hope your GEM got better soon.

Anyone, will get H1N1 flu vaccine?

Erny
nah, will not. Is Mikael better now ? how long did the fever take to subside ?

JTS
i received this letter from KKH, saying that they will do a survey with me reagrding the side effect of the Tamiflu on Kelicia ( they assumed I have fed her liao). I think most parents whose child KKH have precribed Tamiflu will recieve this letter

heng i din let her take or kyzac take ( remember they prescribe Tamiflu to all the young & old relatives who have close contact with kelicia)

jialat, anyone has any ideas how to remove food colouring on kids ?

I excitedly follow this
http://childhood101.blogspot.com/2009/08/20-fun-at-home-kids-activities-for.html
and let my Ks use food colouring to paint..the results was disastrous even after bathing and scrubing

3212924.jpg
3212925.jpg
3212926.jpg

hi aly, FL

thanks for the tip, actually i m not worried if they are not sucking their thumb, and unfortunately kyzac still addicted to his thumb

FL: I will use baby oil tonight, have tried using toothpaste & soap.

PS: btw, anyone caught <font color="0000ff">My Sister's Keeper</font> ? really made me cry hard.

babypink

i caught the show on the plane to india. ya cried very hard and before that i was watching the chinese show overheard. also another sad show so i ended up with red eyes for the whole trip

Hi mummies

I'm thinking of bringing James to the Jacob Ballas Children's Garden - have not been there before.

Can anyone advise if the place is mostly shaded or unshaded? Is it ok to go there at about 2pm or will we be baked like lobsters.

Thanks.

hi blue skies, the garden is mostly unshaded. We went at 10+am back in march n already felt quite hot. But the tree house n waterfall areas are shaded so quite cooling there.

Keen on setting up a Home-based business opportunity (not MLM)

Ruben &amp; Shire is a premier lifestyle healthy dried fruits &amp; nuts provider. The company is looking for resellers to expand its network. Very low start up cost but profitable margins.

Very suitable for mommies looking to supplement their income.

Please note that this is NOT an MLM biz.

Please PM me if keen

Thanks!

Hi mummies! I've not been checking out here for a while, how are things going? I've been really busy with a travelling DH and life was not a breeze when I'm home alone with 3 sick children. Thank goodness DD1 has recovered but the 2 younger ones are still coughing. And it doesn't help that DH will be travelling again tomorrow! Argh!!! I need a break!!

BTW, congrats to all March mummies who are preg with #2/#3!

<font color="119911"><font size="+2">Hi mummies! Sorry to intrude, i need to get Nestle Nan 3 milk sachets urgently.
If you have or know where to get them, please kindly PM me.
My budget is 50cents per sachet. Thanks for your help! </font></font>
happy.gif

hi mummies, i have a 3D2N chalet booking at Downtown east to let go. Period: 31Dec to 2Jan. DH went to book aranda country club also, so looking for pple to take over the downeast chalet. Anyone interested, please pm me, thanks

hi ladies!

babypink
pls pls forgive me. I really felt so tickled at Kyzac with all that food paint that didn't come off. *guilty* couldn't help myself. If I were you, I wouldn't know whether to laugh or cry. Hope it's off now.

Yasmine
oh, how can u ?!

hehe, just kidding lah , it is good to have a sense of humour lah
happy.gif
I am just very happy that he is no longer blue

The very next morning after that incident,i asked hubby wat he wanna have breakfast..he said, he wants blue porridge !

PS: btw, yesterday kyzac got a bump on the back of the head and it is a red bump cos he hits against a naillike thingy..regrets taking leave yesterday..i was talking to my mum and this kyzac wana sit on my mum's lap and he fell backward to hit this protruding thingy on the cabinet

he cried very long and hard ..sigh*

quite scary looking but he looks well and din vomit..so I did not bring him to a doc also..

need advice on insect repellent. GEM always get lots of red itchy spots after an evening out downstairs at the park or playground.. "_"!!

any good spray or patch to recommend?

kais,

So far I find "Off" brand mosquito spray for kids is good. It is a liquid based spray, non-toxic and smells pleasant too. Easy to apply, just spray on the legs etc. It washes off easily too, and you can buy it from Watsons or Guardian, I think it retails for about $3.50 or $4.

blue_skies, I didnt know there is this spray. I asked the pharmicist at guardian and he recommend me the guardian mosquito patch which is supposed to be save for babies. Me still consider below 2 yrs a baby lah! Stick on clothes, and think its abt $6 for like 10 patches.... :p

Kais, as your hse is near the park, consider using Citronella Oil. Its good to keep some bugs like mozzie at bay.

kais, the off spray is not bad as blue skies recommended.
if u go often, spray is more cost effective.
if it's a one-time off event, i'd recommend a patch as the smell is stronger to fend off "stubborn" mozzies.

btw, anyone keen in julia gabriel's one wk holiday program? 9am-11am. everyday for 5days.
the theme is wonderful watery world.
30nov-4dec
i already booked but no time to go as it clashes with my holiday trip.

http://www.juliagabriel.com/images/downloads/HdayProgDec2009.pdf

i think DEET is more effective than citronella in keeping mozzies away...the "Off" spray has DEET and another roll-on i think called Xpel...i'm super attractive to mozzies...and my kids too
sad.gif
...and there was a time when my place had a bad mosquito infection and it was so annoying when we were the only ones being constantly attacked! and i live with my parents and they were like "where got mosquitoes??" and i showed them the ones i killed with my bare hands! good thing the dengue prevention people came and spray the neighbourhood and issued warnings against people who was breeding mosquitoes....i always take a can of insect mosquito repellent if going to a park...even the zoo/bird park also got tons of mosquitoes!

Pet
help u sell ko yoke :p

Kelicia and Kyzac just attended their 1st day today
happy.gif
This is a 5 days prog
Kyzac's theme is Fine Feathered friends..
lots of fun, maybe becos Kyzac loves bird :p
he even gets a chance to feed the "parrot"

3282570.jpg
3282571.jpg

3282572.jpg
3282573.jpg

3282574.jpg
3282575.jpg

Hi,

wanna share these:

1) Venue: Takashimaya
Date: 13 -18 Nov
Event: Bakugan Competition and Meet &amp; Greet
Timing: 1 pm &amp; 6pm

2) Venue: Takashimaya
Date: 13 -18 Nov
Event: Power Rangers – Jungle Fury Meet &amp; Greet
Timing: 3pm &amp; 7pm

3) Venue: Takashimaya
Date: 20 - 29 Nov
Event: Mr Men meet &amp; greet only
Timing: 1 pm, 4pm, 7pm
*1pm on 20 Nov for Takashimaya members only, no shows on 23 Nov

4) Venue: Marina Square, Central Atrium
Date: 21 Nov- 7 Dec
Event: Winx Club show
Timing: 1pm &amp; 7pm (Tues to Thurs), 1pm, 4pm &amp; 7pm (Fri to Sun)

5) Venue: United Square, Main Atrium, Basement 1
Date: 2 – 14 December
Event: Barney &amp; friends show
Mon - Fri, 2pm &amp; 7pm (No shows on Tuesdays)
Sat &amp; Sun, 2pm, 5pm &amp; 7pm
***Be the first 50 shoppers to spend a minimum of $30* in a single receipt to Meet and Greet Barney &amp; Friends after each show. Passes will be issued 1 hour before each show.

6)Venue: Takashimaya
Date: 3 - 13 Dec
Event: Hi-5 Meet &amp; greet only
Timing: 1 pm, 4pm, 7pm
*1pm on 3 Dec for Takashimaya members only, no shows on 6 Dec 1pm &amp; whole of 7 Dec

7) Venue:Suntec City, Tropics Atrium
Date: 5-12 Dec
Event: Spongebob Square pants Musical show
Timing: 1pm, 7pm (Tues to Fri) 1pm, 4pm &amp; 7pm (Sat &amp; sun)* NO shows on Monday

8 ) Venue: Jurong Point, JP1 Centrestage
Date: 5-13 Dec
Event: Bob the builder
Timing: Tue – Fri, 1pm and 7pm
Sat and Sun, 1pm, 4pm and 7pm

9)Event: Watch &amp; Meet friends from Sesame Street, 20 mins performance, followed by a 10 mins "Meet &amp; Greet". Show at 1pm, 4pm, 7pm
Date: As follows

Yew Tee Point - 20/11 to 22/11 (Meet &amp; Greet only)
Compass Point - 24/11 to 29/11 +
Causeway Point - 1/12 to 6/12
Northpoint - 8/12 to 13/12
The Centrepoint - 15/12 to 20/12
+ (24/11, 1pm show reserve for children from Minds)

10 ) Venue: Vivo City
Date : 4 – 14 Dec 2009 (except 10 Dec 2009)
Event: Disney Classical Christmas Meet-and-Greet with Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, Chip &amp; Dale
Time : 2pm and 3.30pm at Central Court, Level 1
6pm and 7.30pm at Amphitheatre, Level 3
**** Note: Spend $100* (maximum of 3 combined same-day receipts) between 27 Nov and 14 Dec 2009 to redeem a pass to attend one of the Disney Meet-and-Greet sessions. OCBC Credit Cardmembers only need to charge $80 to qualify. Each pass admits a maximum of 6 persons and limited to 1 group photo only. Redemption is limited to 1 pass per shopper per day, on a first-come, first-served and while stocks last basis.

11)Venue : The Great Hall, Millenia Walk
Event: Hello Kitty's Christmas Wish
Showtimes : 4 &amp; 11 Dec :7.30pm
5, 6, 12 &amp; 13 Dec : 3pm &amp; 6pm

12) Venue : Plaza Singapura
Event: Care Bear Musical Show
Date: 1 - 6 Dec
Showtimes : 1pm, 5pm, 7pm

13)Venue : Downtown East Event Square
Date: 22 Nov - 25 Dec
(Weekends and Public Holidays Only)
Additional show on 21 November at 12.30pm.
Event: Mini Musical Live Show by the Looney Tunes
Showtimes : 6pm - 6.30pm

14) Venue: Raffles City
Date: 20 Nov – 6 Dec (Except Mondays)
Event: Barbie “I can be” Live show
Date: 7 –20 Dec
Event: Barbie &amp; The Three Musketeers Meet and Greet
1pm , 4pm, 7pm

15) Venue: West Mall
Event: Christmas Rocks with Tom &amp; Jerry!
Date: 11-20 Dec 2009, 1pm &amp; 7pm
Interactive song and dance
***Spend $50* to redeem pass for exclusive photo session after each show.
UOB cardmembers need only spend $20* to qualify.
*max. 3 combined same-day receipts. Each pass admits one child only. Limited to 30 passes per session, one pass per child. Passes are available on a 1st-come-1st-served basis.

16) Venue: Liang Court
Date:21 -29 Nov (except Monday)
Event: Astroboy Live
Time: 2pm, 5pm &amp; 7.30pm (Sat &amp; Sun)
5.30pm &amp;7.30pm (Tue to Fri)
*** Meet &amp; Greet: Spend $50 in a single receipt to get a Meet &amp; Greet Pass. Limited to 30 passes each show time &amp; 4 pax per pass.

17) Bishan Junction 8
Mega Bubble Show &amp; Activities
1 – 13 Dec 09
Top of the 8, Level 3

18) Plaza Singapura
Planet 51 Roadshow
12 &amp; 13 Dec 09 (Sat &amp; Sun)
2.30pm to 5pm
Main Atrium, Level 1
Join us for a fun-filled weekend at the roadshow and win attractive prizes! Plus, don’t miss out the dance music performance during the roadshow and be in for more surprises than you can imagine!

Hei cpyt, thx for the efforts for sharing these info. Its great. Will bring my little one to attend some of the interestg chars.
happy.gif

Kais,
wanna ask u abt confinement lady aunty Lee's contact. she call me fews days ago and said she chg her contact nos. i hv ask her to sms me the new contact nos but hv not recieved any. Do you hv any way to contact her?

redtea
i'm sorry as i too lost the new contact number tt she gave me. my friend expecting twins was asking abt her. if she calls u can u also give me her new number? can pm me. tx.

cheekiong
if u r keen on family photography, my hubby does that. he can bring the studio to your place and/or outdoor depending on your preference. pm me if u r keen.
happy.gif

kais,
oh my, i do hope she call me agn. and sure will give u the contact if she called me. this time going to ask her read out her new nos instead of asking her to sms me.

kais, you are the one that stay close to me right? i'm at 230 bishan.

any samples to view? bring the studio to my place? Hmm.. my place so small and messy. better not. lolz

hi, sorry to intrude:
Urgently need to sell 3 Jungle book tickets for this Sunday 13 Dec 09 11am - Original price $90 for 3 tickets, now selling $60. Self collect at any town mrt stations or clementi mrt station. Pls PM me.

hi everyone

my good friend is expecting twins due next may. she is looking around for anyone who wants to let go of stuff like playpens, car seats, breast pump and all these baby stuff.

anyone of you or know anyone with such stuff to let go?

thanks

Hi mommies, do you wanna do something special for your baby's precious photos but have no time and patience to do it?

Or are you looking for a special gift/cards for that special someone?

At Aimee Creation, we provide customisable scrapbook layouts and premade scrapbook and handmade cards to suit your every mood and needs. Below is some samples of our products. For more details please visit http://aimee-creation.blogspot.com

3382580.jpg
3382581.jpg

To celebrate our opening, receive a <font color="red">$5 voucher</font> for every $60 nett spend before 31 Dec 2009.

Hi mummies

I got this from a friend and thought it might be of interest to some mummies - a chance for your family to appear on Disney Channel
happy.gif

--------------------------
Coming up we have a shoot for Disney and looking for a family with 2 beautiful kids to appear for a Chinese New Year promo spot.

Here are the requirements.
Mum &amp; Dad - in their thirties
1 boy &amp; 1 girls (age between 3 - 7 years old)
Shoot day: 23rd or 24th Jan (will require 10 hrs for the shoot)
Token fee: $400 plus $100 for family to prepare steamboat (will require to film the family crowding around the dining table with relatives/friends.)

Audition date: 9th/10th/16th/17th Jan
Time slots: Will confirm

Please help me to cc your friends or relatives that might be keen to appear on Disney channel.

Do ask them to drop Shantha, my PA ([email protected]) an email so she can arrange the timings.

Back