(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

I went to Kids Amaze with Tristan before.

Angel, we can play the super long slide also.
I played that time and like totoro, didn't place my hand probably and hurt my elbow.
I was trying to 'brake' using my elbow as the slide was too fast.
Super painful!

Anyway, I feel that Kids Amaze is not really suitable for our kiddo's age if you ask me.
Fidgets and Polliwogs will be more suitable.

However, can see that their package is pretty reasonable so if everyone is agreeable, I would't mind going there also.

But do we have 20 kids?

Angel
Went there with a group of children (charity work) and was assigned to take care of one. No choice but to follow him though I was so scare ha ha! I got tiny heart! The slides are big enough for adults actually.

I am okies with Jurong , hmmm can I bring the kids there earlier ? how much must I pay? angel : can check for me? hehe

I love kids and taking photos of them but nowadays running after them can be so tiring after a while. "Age" is catching up! hehe

Hi mummies,
A few other mummies who went also say Safra Kids Amaze not suitable for our 3 year olds...so I think better change location. Since Fidgets closes at 6pm, we'll settle for Polliwogs then k? Should we have potluck and picnic at the beach and cut cake before going in to the playground?

Totoro_bb, oh I see! Hahaha....its good that they allow adults down the slide!

Nicole,
Of course we DON'T MIND if you bake again for us! Whaaahaha! I'm sure the other mummies will agree!

Hi Angel,

I won't be able to join the bash but you guys enjoy yourselves.
Yeah i remember one night camped out at the airport when i was in poly, not to study but just to chill out. Seems so silly to me now to do that but o h well, that's youth for you.

Good morning mummies,
What a wet Monday morning...hope the weather is good on Saturday! SO if everyone is agreeable let's fix the venue for the bash at Polliwogs ok?
happy.gif
Anybody got objections?

Re potluck picnic, what will you mummies be bringing? Let's decide and post here so that we try not to bring the same stuff k
happy.gif
I'm bringing a piniata (sp?) and filling it with lots of goodies like sweets, marshmellows, biscuits and toys for the kids. Will have goodie bags for them to put all the stuff in
happy.gif

Atinarin,
Ok then. Hehe ya I'm sure we all did many silly things when we were young!

hi mummies
If i can join you for polliwogs, i'll turn up. Samuel usually nap late afternoon on weekends(too excited & don't want to sleep his weekends away when we're around!), scare not in time for the picnic.

hi mummies

I will most probably reach only at 6pm due to caelen's nap. Will you be at the polliwogs first or the picnic?

Can I bring Konnayku jelly as desserts for the potluck?

Hello All,

Aiyoh.. have been busy with the long weekend, work and worst, fell sick yesterday and was on MC.

I want to join in the fun too!

September Kiddos 3rd Birthday Bash
Date: 14 August 2010
Time: 5pm - 7pm
Venue: TBC
* Bring unisex gift worth $20 for gift exchange

1) angel2baby + Jade + Ryan + Daddy + Helper
2) Florence + Keith + Hazel + Helper
3) Irene + Daddy + Jerald
4) Sharon + Summer + Season + Daddy?
5) Rachel + Charlene + Charlotte + Daddy?
6) Snowangel + Travis + Hubby?
7) arisz + Tristan + Ashton + Hubby + Helper
8) Peapod + Caelen + Daddy?
9) Eileen + Ayden + Daddy?
10) Totoro_bb + Kelly + Daddy?
11) yoki + kayla + daddy?
12) Tiffany + Andrea + Lucas + Hubby + Helper

I have not thought of what to bring yet. I will think about it and come back to post later.

btw, where to meet? Laying a picnic matt in front of Burger King and Polliwogs by the beach?

See ya all....

I bring Fish Ball?
Who is buying the cake?

BTW,For mummies who saw my FB status, there is a baby disco coming up on the 28 Aug at DXO. Anyone wanna go? There is a price for Adult and children. I'm trying to see if we can get a group discount.

Hi mummies! Just to confirm details for the Bday bash:
- Meet at the beach in front of Polliwogs at 5pm.
- It is located behind Waraku Restaurant, beside Burger King and about 5 minutes walk from the McDonald’s. For those driving, park at Carpark C3.
- I'll try to find a shady and open spot in front of Polliwogs by the beach. We'll picnic and eat first and then sing bday song. Then we go into Polliwogs which by then won't be so crowded liao coz everyone gone for dinner
happy.gif
I think my kids will want to play with sand...they love it and can play sand for hours! Any mummies intending to let them play?
- For those coming later, if you don't see us at the beach (should be easy to spot a whole group of toddlers!) then look for us inside Polliwogs ya.
- Irene and I will bring disposable table cloths, plates, forks, spoons.
- Remember to bring socks for Polliwogs - both kids and adults must wear to enter the play area.

September Kiddos 3rd Birthday Bash
Date: 14 August 2010
Time: 5pm - 7pm
Venue: Polliwogs (Picnic and sing bday song at the beach in front of Polliwogs first)
* Bring socks and a unisex gift worth $20 for gift exchange

1) angel2baby + Jade + Ryan + Daddy + Helper (Bringing Piniata with goodie bags)
2) Florence + Keith + Hazel + Helper ( Bringing fried beehoon)
3) Irene + Daddy + Jerald (Chicken wings)
4) Sharon + Summer + Season + Daddy? (Bringing Jelly)
5) Rachel + Charlene + Charlotte + Daddy?
6) Snowangel + Travis + Hubby?
7) arisz + Tristan + Ashton + Hubby + Helper (Bringing Bday cake/muffins)
8) Peapod + Caelen + Daddy? (Bringing Jelly)
9) Eileen + Ayden + Daddy?
10) Totoro_bb + Kelly + Daddy? (Bringing Fishballs)
11) yoki + kayla + daddy?
12) Tiffany + Andrea + Lucas + Hubby + Helper

Arisz, thanks for settling the bday cake! Think cupcakes will be easier anot? Easy to distribute and can put candles on each of them for the kids to blow off their own candles? Theme easy lah...pink for girls and blue for boys??

Hi Mummies,

Sorry for late post.. I have not really decided what to bring yet... I am thinking of fruits or saugages.. Anyhow, I will bring something tomorrow.

See all tomorrow. Pray that the weather is good!!

Hi Mummies,
Enjoy your gathering. I would love to join but I'm sick. Down with cough, runny nose and sore throat. So, I can't turn up. Hope to see pictures in Facebook soon.

Have a nice weekend!

4373213.jpg
4373214.jpg
4373215.jpg
4373216.jpg
4373217.jpg

We had so much fun last saturday , we really think we should have more of such gathering. Thank you everyone which made this happen. Looking forward to the 4th bash already! hehe

Hello Mummies,

My kids had a great time licking and sucking the "chopa chop" Kids just love partying and candies.

Special thanks to Florence, Nicole, and Janice. for the beautiful pictures, Cakes and the piniata. And of cos all the mummies attendance make it a warm and fun event. Weather was perfect, not hot and no rain..

Yes, Florence, I agree we should do more get together for the kids to mingle. Think they enjoy lots... Andrea remembers you the deepest!!!

Dear mummies,
Am really sorry for being late and thank you so much waiting for me ^_^..next time will meet up early. Gonna forgive me this round, k?

Florence: thanks for the great photos taken and fast uploading service! very efficient mummy!
happy.gif

Nicole: thanks for your great effort and time spent on making such a beautiful cake for the sep babies! All of them are so excited to grab the cupcakes
happy.gif
..even the 'green and yellow' flakes cant be spare! Thumbs up!

Tiffany : The crazy auntie right? wahaha I love kids and all the kids are so adoreable last saturday. They smiles are so charming!

Yoki26 : must Must come early , didnt get to take much pics of Kayley.
happy.gif
hehe

Nicole's cupcakes are so pretty and my boy even TaBao the brownies for daddy. so funny! :p hehe

Florence,
No lah.. she describe you as "Funny aunty, camera aunty" hahha... so cute lor.. Dint expect her to ask about you. She has always been blur, and not very mature, so, I dint expect her to ask about you. I told you are aunty Florence and mummy of Keith and Hazel... she looked at me blur blur... hahaha .. dont know she understand me or not.... Tell her so much, think she blur liao..

Hi mummies!

Glad everyone enjoyed themselves! My kids had so much fun even though we didn't make it to polliwogs haha! Think it was for the better also coz otherwise we will be too busy and tired chasing our little ones through 3 storeys of playground inside out! Will try to arrange for another gathering in November when we come back for holiday
happy.gif

Just wanted to say it was really nice to meet everyone again at the bash
happy.gif
Some mummies never see for very long liao! Its so nice to meet you again and see how our kids have grown so big liao!

Peapod & Yoki, thanks for coming even though you arrived late and didn't have much time to mix around. But you came just in time for the cake cutting and piniata!

Nicole,
Thanks for the lovely birthday cake! It was a great hit with the kids!

BenMum,
No worries, hope you can join us next time!
happy.gif

Tiffany,
Your girl is very clever! Why you say she blur! She's taking everything in and processing wat you say...don't be surprised one day she will repeat everything you tell her! Ppl say kids who don't talk much are smarter
happy.gif
Unlike mine...sprout out so much nonsense!

Florence,
Thanks for your lovely photos! And I must say you are one funny mummy and sure have a way with kids! Think you should really set up a childcare centre or something and go into a line where you get to deal with children, don't let your talent go to waste!!
happy.gif

By the way, anyone of you bought swimsuit from BP before?
My cousin bought from a seller call "Swimsuit Mama" but she can't locate the thread nor the person now.
Anyone know how to contact this person?

Thanks in advanced for your help.

Hi Mummies,

Apologies but am searching for a Babysafe Mattress for baby.. Do pm me if you've any to let go, with the condition, dimensions, pictures etc.

Appreciate it lots and thanks! =)

any of you use Sambucol Black Elderberry (immune support formula)? I have some in hand at $18.50 per bottle (incl postage). expiry 12/2010. pls pm. thanks!

Hi mummies!

Just popped in to say hi and happy birthday to all the pretty and handsome September babies!!!
happy.gif
May they grow out of their terrible 2s soon!

<font color="aa00aa">Hi mummies,

I'm a newcomer to this thread. My daughter had her 3rd birthday a week ago and time really flies. Wishing all September toddlers a Happy Birthday.

I must say I am starting to feel stress as I need to register to be a Parent Volunteer (PV) next year for Primary 1...... sob sob.....</font>

<font color="aa00aa">No choice, tinarin as my house is slightly out of the 1km requirement. Gotta ask the school if I still need to be PV but still gotten cater for leaves and time just in case.</font>

bubuchan: ur nickname looks familiar...u stay in jurong west?

atinarin: me going to avoid that route, no time for PV and i will make my boy wake up super early next time(attend my old sch), cos' sch is not near, me also have to wake up early too to get him ready.

voice: yes i have absolutely no chance to do volunteering too...but my school is a bit too far, requiring a school bus. rather not do that and tire her out.

still considering bringing her to my own school but then pros and cons too...

bubuchan: oh! u the one moved to spottishwood park right? Last time i org. a stationery spree - u were one of my spreeists lah...haahahaa! No wonder ur nickname looks familiar.
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi, TiNy VoIcE: Nope I didn't move to spottishwood park :p and I usually patronise BP and not spree as I don't have access rights till date (sob sob).
happy.gif
</font>

Wiselyn : He's super adoreable!
happy.gif
He's cry for milk was loud and clear. wahaha miss hazel when she was this small

how are the other babies ? mine has truely grown. The thread is so quiet lately!
sad.gif

Wiselyn, he's such a chubby baby! So cute! Seeing him make me wanna have another baby! Oh no...

How's clara treating her baby brother?

Back