(2007/09) September 2007 MTBs

Mag!!!! happy 7th month to Ayden too! I always have an impression only Row and yoki on the 12th.
So now we have got 4 of us!!!
Happy belated 7th month!
=p
But why no one from Mt A huh???
The delivery ward was full on that day..

magoo:

lol i knoe wat u mean by long the 1st time when i bought jaylen his dreambag 6-18months i was shocked coz he was only 3months old the other time. So i got to get another 0-6months bag !

Hi! I'm a mom staying in Clementi....
I used to be an instructor for a popular right-brained school. I'm thinking of setting up small groups of 6 for babies 4months to children 3 years old. Lesson plans are a little similar to the lessons in those in right-brained schools.
Can email me at : [email protected] for more details

Phoebe,
Thanks.. same to ur boy too..
Time passes very fast!! Seem like not long we all just popped.. but truth is alrdy 7 month ago!!

atinarin,

I hv a RF jumperoo at home, for my boy to jump..
I bought from Cheng Choon. bought at $215 plus delivery.
After u let ur darling tried, n decided to buy, maybe u can give winnie a call n see the price still the same or cheaper as USD dropped now!!

My boy loves it.. He always makes alot of noise when he jumps n plays with the toys attached..
Overall, i find it GOOD!!

hi atinarin,

yah i also have the jumperoo at home. Its one of the best buy so far even though i think its pretty ex! I check with my PD whether there is any problem if he jumps too much, and he said its ok. Anyway, even when I don't let my boy play with the jumperoo, sometimes he will be jumping non-stop also with me holding onto his arms.

hi magoo,

how are you? You very on leh...always see you in lots of BP recently...hehe
biggrin.gif

hi mummies..
new milestone for nynke. her 2 teeth- front bottom row had sprouted out on fri!! she's 6m 3 wks then...nynke is having cough n running nose now...

blue
I am flexible on the lunch venue...Voice, how?

hey, Jade, Jordan & Yan same day issit?? I not deliver at TMC lah..hehe

My girl vomitted twice today already don't know why...first feed, she vomitted everything out before even finishing it, second vomit was at the 3rd feed, almost an hour after drinking her milk...

Hi mummies,

I just received my order from babycenter, and it's too loose for me @ the
underbust area.

This is the Original Nursing Bra -Plus, in S.
On the product info, it says that S is good for 32-36, C-D. But I think it's
will be quite loose
for 32 (i'm a 32).

You can view the product at
http://store.babycenter.com/product/maternity/the+original+nursing+bra+-+plus.do?

Designed with care in Canada, Made with pride in Mexico.

Would like to sell at SGD$50.

atinarin,
ben aso puked twice but he did it yesterday. once was he puked out his cereal after drinking his milk (i fed cereal first then milk). no choice had to feed him second round of milk. second time was evening feed. just before he finished his milk, he puked ALL out. so had to clean him up, and give him second round again. dunno what is wrong too. monitored again today, everything seems okay. weird....

arisz,
Hello...
I addicted to BP.. Siao liao
I also saw ur name in one of the BP.. hee..

Must control le..
haha

How is ur little boy??
Saw ur pics in facebook..
u look very slim now leh...
so envy..

hi magoo!!
Happy 7th month to Ayden too! Same as Phoebe, i oni know that Row and Phoebe bb born on the 12th.

yeah!new member...total 4 born in 12 Sep!
happy.gif

does your babies noe how to crawl now? any teeth?

mine dont like brown rice, tried giving her and she keep turning her head left and right or make those vomitting/cough actions. Worse come to worse, she will lean backward. Do you force ur bb to eat?

Yoki, I added you liao ... how come you already know my MSN ID liao huh? Your request already there before I wanna request to add you!

atinarin,
hehe, i didn't get the jumperoo. Too expensive and i think the current walker at home works fine for sarah.

Arisz,
sarah without jumperoo also starts jumping in my arms when i hold her. You and magoo also hooked on BP. I am trying to control.... argh...bought several items over this week liao. SAHM somemore.. die ah...

amy,
wow, envious of nynke and her new buds!! Sarah still no signs of teeth yet.. every morning, i rub her gums, so smooth and soft. =P

re: teething biscuits

I think someone posted on the cons of teething biscuits. Something about too much salt/sugar??
ANyway, i went down to Vitakids @ United Square and got 2 kinds of teething biscuits - both no sugar and salt. Sarah likes both so far.

1- Healthy Times Vanilla Biscuits for Teethers

http://www.healthytimes.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=42

2- Organix Finger foods, Organic Rice Cakes (orange).
http://www.organix.com/Content/Food-for-Babies/Our-Baby-Foods/Rice-Cakes/Orange-Rice-Cakes

hi magoo,

yeah...i also get something from BP recently!
my boy ah...ok la...pui kia lor...haha!
hows your boy?

me no slim la...ok only.
still got 2kg before my pre-preg weight, dunno why that 2kg freaking hard to lose!

hi JustMe,

but BP hard to control leh! when you see it, you don't buy, got that kinda feeling like 'ke xi' leh...haha!

so my way to curb is don't see the BP thread then ok liao! but also hard la! haha
biggrin.gif

arisz,
everytime i close the window to BP, i will unconsciously click on the link again. REALLY ADDICTIVE.

But can't be helped. some of the things offered so nice and can't be found in normal shops. LIKE BECO....

my girl ended up with barely 500ml of milk yesterday cos of the puking sessions...

she still doesnt want cereal or anysolids...

I'm so tired all i want to do is sleep cos thats the only time i dont think about this thing in m head but i have to go for a workshop.
sad.gif

An email that mangaed to get a smile out of me:

One day, when a seamstress was sewing while sitting close to a river, her thimble fell into the river.
When she cried out, the Lord appeared and asked, 'My dear child, why are you crying?'
The seamstress replied that her thimble had fallen into the water and that she needed it to help her husband in making a living for their family.
The Lord dipped His hand into the water and pulled up a golden thimble set with sapphires.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked The seamstress replied, 'No.'
The Lord again dipped into the river. He held out a golden thimble studded with rubies.

'Is this your thimble?' the Lord asked. Again, the seamstress replied, 'No.'
The Lord reached down again and came up with a leather thimble.

'Is this your thimble ?' the Lord asked.
The seamstress replied, 'Yes.'
The Lord was pleased with the woman's honesty and gave her all three thimbles to keep, and the seamstress went home happy.

Some years later, the seamstress was walking with her husband along the riverbank, and her husband fell into the river and disappeared under the water.

When she cried out, the Lord again appeared and asked her, 'Why are you crying?' 'Oh Lord, my husband has fallen into the river!'

The Lord went down into the water and came up with George Clooney.
'Is this your husband?' the Lord asked.

'Yes,' cried the seamstress.
The Lord was furious. 'You lied! That is an untruth!'
The seamstress replied, 'Oh, forgive me, my Lord. It is a misunderstanding. You see, if I had said 'no' to George Clooney, you would have come up with Brad Pitt.

Then if I said 'no' to him, you would have come up with my husband.
Had I then said 'yes,' you would have given me all three.
Lord, I'm not in the best of health and would not be able to take care of all three husbands, so THAT'S why I said 'yes' to George Clooney.

And so the Lord let her keep him.

The moral of this story is:
Whenever a woman lies, it's for a good and honorable reason, and in the best interest of others.
That's our story, and we're sticking to it.

atinarin, thanks for brightening up my day. =D

ben vomitted all his milk out again this morning. anyone had the same problem? funny thing is, i fed him again, (120ml) this time, cos 3 hours later have to drink again. he finished all and all right leh. sighs....anyone has similar experience?

Hi Justme,

I've given HT Barley Cereal to my bb and she loves it! It is so much smoother than the brown rice cereal. Sometimes I will juz mix the 2 together for her. So far she's taking it well.

Justme,

Ha ha u also noticed my nick in BPs huh??
I actually just started BP-ing not long..
Guess wat?? i hv participated in more 10 BPs!!
Terrible.. n i still hv 7 parcels in PRE-Order!!
My hubby's head is dropping soon due to the fact that he keeps shaking his head when he sees me infront of the Pc!!

Arisz,
u look slim to me.. dun paisay..

lol....btmum's yahoo email address i seldom check. i check my nanschia hotmail more often...hee...

mostly shop for ben's stuff....all my money go to him...sighs

anyone knwos if i can delete my singaporemotherhood acount and reapply?

wow magoo..so 'heong' ah..so many bp..haha..

btmum and atanarin, are kids better now? maybe hot weather causing some poor appetite. doc told me that kids at 6 mths onwards also get stomach flu easily cos they put their delicious hands and anything they can take hold of into mouth..so keep a watch out and still vomit better see doc fast.

as for nynke's teething..me still sad she no longer bo gay leh...her cough is not better and i can only keep feeding her water/barley water/ gripe water plus medicine..her appetite also not too good. now she weighs only 6.89kg...

atinarin,
haha very funny! i dun mind my HB fall in the river and disappear, then i run far far away before the lord can make appearance.
happy.gif

Amy,
Why u sad that nynke is not bo gay? Is it bcos u feel that she is growing up so fast and very soon will not be a baby anymore? Btw, nynke doesn't look like shes less than 7kg...seems same size as my faith who is already 8.5kg!

Re: Baby falling sick
Btmum, atinarin, are your babies having diarrhoea as well? If continues to puke plus diarrhoea then maybe some virus in their tummies. Faith has been having diarrhoea for almost a month! She will have frequent stools but not all the time are watery and the colour of the stools have changed to greenish instead of mustard orange like b4. Dunno why since she is still on TBF as I have totally stopped giving her any semi-solids ever since she started diarrhoea. We took her to PD and even did stool test but results were negative so means that there is nothing serious causing it. PD say we just have to let her recover on its own. My friend says her diarrhoea could be due to teething but till now nothing is sprouting out of her gums lei...

Re: BP
Haha...i used to be BP siao also! especially when I was a temporary SAHM when I lost my job, will surf BP n sept mum thread diligently everyday. at one point also will have quite a few parcels one, hubby also fainted when he open letterbox! hm...anything interesting in BP recently?

amy, mummyfaith, ben had diarrhoea for about 1 week. then stopped. stools are regular now. but this vomitting is something new. sighs. so worrying.

Amy,
u also find me "hiong" huh?? haha.. i also cannot believe i did that!!!

Re: BP-ing
all the stuff i bought also go to my girl and my son.. think less than 10% is mine.. But the most poor thing is my HUBBY.. cos he is the SPONSOR n yet he has NOTHING!! hee...
Bad wife hor me!!

Yoki,
Thanks for ur wishes..
Next time we can arrange 1 yr old party together!!

RE: BECO

I am addicted to the carrier!!
Meko lor, made me so gian... so more let my boy tried on it... my boy seem so enjoyed in the carrier!! Siao liao..
ANYONE BUYING BECO CARRIER..pls INFOM ME.. THANK YOU.

Back