(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

janet/Cd
Javen also sits in his highchair when having meal. when we having our meal, he also sits in his highcahir to join us and he play with his toy while we eat. when at my mom place where theres no high chair, he will sit on a stool or floor to eat. have to make it a habit...else we will end up chasing them ard the hse feeding them esp when they start walking.

CD
bought Javen to the slide pool at jurong east too. Though he too young to play, we roam ard and even let him swim in the lazy pool. quite fun le. if the swimming pool at SK opens, i will surely bring him there to play.
happy.gif

Springdance
we brought Javen to swim when he's ard 5 months. wanna expose him so that next time he wont have phobia and also cos he likes to play with water.

yeah. all of sudden looks big now. think baby having growth spurt. i still bring javen out for outing and swimming. JUst wear my maternity swim wear n go down together with him. going to bring him to zoo soon too.

Jeanyard
how r u? coping well? Dun worry abt cookie. some kids talk at a later stage. cookie will catch up fast soon.

nellu,
josh can read? you mean as in from books?

cheezel,
me doing well but think milk supply is established and not likely to increase anymore. Have already stock up 75bags. 2nd pregnancy is very tiring esp when your 1st one is running around. you must take good care of yourself and drink some tonic soup whenever possible.

Jeanyard
how's ur confinement? ur gal's nick is doughnut huh. both ur kids nick are edible ha ha ha.

Jeanyard
dun worry lah kids are very clever they pcik up very fast.
yesterday i showed ky a pic book, he can tell me it's a ball and flower when i asked him!

jeanyard
yeah. i agree. its rather tiring now with a big tummy and going ard with the 1st one running here and there.

u take tonic? this preg i didnt take much tonic. the most i drink black chic soup which my mom will make for me weekly. else i just drink chic essence.

i cant wait for due date. didnt know how i will cope with #2 since going to care for both of them at night. but prob just take things at a time.

cookie sleeping with u at night?

jeanyard, nellu
I guess for boys it is rather slow for them to pick things like speech, growing of teeth n walking etc..etc.. Got a gf's son whose coming 13mths and no sign of walking and teething yet. So don wori, all kids are genius. Jeanyard, *yumyum* doughnut is one of my favourite!! Muz take gd care during confinement ya.
kao_smile.gif

smalldreams
JBCG is free, juz hv to pay for the carpark cos its link wif the NUS campus. http://www.nparks.gov.sg/blogs/young_gardeners/index.php/2007/11/08/jacob-ballas-childrens-garden-through-the-eyes-of-a-3-year-old/
Ter's a waterplay for kids.

RE: Talking toddlers
I believe in talking and reading to them alot. bbK can point to parts of the body whenever being asked. Can say 'book', 'ball', 'sit', 'up', 'pls'. In progressing: can say 'pigu'(buttocks in mandarin) & 'paopao' (bubbles in mandarin). Any bb gals can talk liao out ter?

cheezel
maybe I missed out ur posting, wen r u due? gender prince or princess?

Jacob Ballas Outing 17 Aug (Sun) at 3.30pm includes:
1) SpringDance
2) Cool_Daughter
3) Janet
4) Nellu
5) Pisces Gal
6) sgn
7) Mum@Work (most likely be ter ard 4pm)
8)
9)
10)

yup my girl can say a few words like 'eye, mouth, mama, daddy, baby, duck, bird, book, ABC, etc' and can point to things but she can't walk yet

cheezel
jboy tried e slides at WWW .. but of coz wif daddy sitting behind him. He likes it
happy.gif

Talking
jboy dun tok. In fact, he greets everybody 'ah' But he does says papapapa and mamama but not looking at us. So I do not tink he associate these words to Daddy & mummy.

Kris
Long time no 'see' .. I thot the pool opens le actually. any idea when is it opening?

Mum@Work,

Thanks for the info. I have enough barcodes already. Smalldreams just gave me some recently
happy.gif
!

Anyway, this mummy under WTS is selling at a ridiculous pricing ;p

Hello! Can I join u gals & babies at Jacob Ballas this Sunday too? But hmmm, never met any of you before..how would I recognise you? hehe!

Pisces Gal
I'm not collecting the barcodes but I agree the pricing that person is selling is rather ridiculous. In fact, I'm generally fed up with putting up things for sale in WTS. So many unreasonable buyers! Eg, offer $20 for my skiphop diaper bag, which retailed at $100+! Even when stuff were already sold cheaply, they'd still bargain! So embarrasing how cheapskate how some pple are. Urgh.

Cheezel
You sure is a doting mummy....still will try as much as possible bring Javen out for activities. But do remember to get enough rest also okie gal.
happy.gif

Smalldreams
Mum@Work provided the link for JCB...you interested to bring Adam to meet up with the kiddos on 17 Aug?
happy.gif

cool,
long time no c u too. u SAHM nw rite? shld call us out for lunch at CP. Im always ard this area. the last time i heard is end July, mayb i can drive over n take a look den let u noe. can bring the kids thr for a swim when the pool is still new.

SSO will be having a musical performance on 10 Aug 08 at Botanic Garden from 6pm onwards. Entrance is free. Any mummies wanna bring kids along?

<font color="0000ff"><font size="+1">Polo Ralph</font></font>
<font color="aa00aa"><font size="+1">Any mummies interested in Polo Ralph spree? There's are sales, and some sales items has additional 25% off. If interested, do let me have your orders in this format :
Item :
Url :
Color :
Size :
Qty :
Price :

Another mummy will help us place orders. Free domestic shipping for US$195 above, and shipping charges to Singapore will be shared according to the item's unit size.
Will take exchange rate @ 1.40(tentative, will adjust accordingly)
please email me @[email protected]

Thanks</font>
</font>

Springdance

Yup, am interested, but ohhh not this Sunday huh? Was thinking it would be this Sun... 17 Aug..ok, will block that day out. Will let you know again!
happy.gif

smalldreams,

That is life! People want very good bargains from forum ;p

Are u still coming for the Jacob Ballas gathering on the 17 Aug, Sunday? Please do come
happy.gif
!

<font color="0000ff">Re: JCB Gathering on 17 Aug</font>
We can meet right outside the entrance of JCB at 3.30pm. Think more or less can recognise each other since we got similar age babies. keke...

One note to highlight, please DO NOT enter from the Botanic Garden entrance at Tanglin (Napier Rd) or Nassim Rd. It will take more than 1 hour for you to walk to JCB! Please tell the driver to go to the gate which is located at Bt Timah Road.

By the way, just wondering, would you ladies like to have before/after the playing:
1. A picnic at Eco lake nearby (but have to bring your picnic food &amp; mat)?
2. Just keep it simple &amp; convenient and we have some snacks/ice-cream (But more over-priced than what you can get outside) at the kidz cafe (small open area) juz outside the garden. Got small kiddy chairs &amp; tables there (no need picnic mat)?

Can indicated your preference (option 1 or 2 or neither!) against your name in the list?
happy.gif

springdance,
wish I can join you at JCB but still on a tight "expressing" schedule, so cannot really stay outside for more than 2 hrs. hope next time can bring Cookie and Doughnut there at the same time.

Re: talking
Cookie can only say baba and nothing else but he climbs like a monkey, very scared to bring him out.

Re: playgroup
any mummies registering for playgroup yet? I heard that sometimes the waiting list is as long as 6 months?
sigh, don't know where to put Cookie since he is staying at the East and West at alternating weeks!!

sgn,
me very sian this time round. getting restless staying at home. looking forward to more outings later when I start weaning.

hi mummies,

my girl nw 14months, still don't dare to walk by herself.... need us to hold her hand to walk with her. any mummies encounter this. cos i saw so kid can walk by 12months but mine so slow..... haiz...

Hi Esther,
my boy is 14mths. also cannot walk. still pushing chairs to get around or will ask us to hold him to walk. I think you should not get too anxious about it.

1) SpringDance
2) Cool_Daughter
3) Janet
4) Nellu -- opt 1. PICNICS!! :p
5) Pisces Gal
6) sgn
7) Mum@Work (most likely be ter ard 4pm)
8)
9)
10)

ermm can i assume that hubbies are coming??

esther
every bb had different development..so dun worry..they will do what they are supposed to do when the time comes..
happy.gif

SpringD
1) SpringDance
2) Cool_Daughter
3) Janet
5) Pisces Gal
6) sgn
7) Mum@Work (most likely be ter ard 4pm) -- opt 1. PINICS!!
8)
9)
10)

Nellu
I supposed hubbies hv to come along ba, cos nit to bring kiddos &amp; their barang barang &amp; pinic stuff...
kao_smile.gif

Esther
Yea, not to wori. Some bbs walk as late as 18mths too.

mum@work,
hahaha i assume only cos it's a sunday..not fair to lock them up at home right?!

as for bringing barang, i've done it all by myself before...er...so even if my hubby isn't coming it is still do-able! :D

SpringDance,

1) SpringDance
2) Cool_Daughter
3) Janet
5) Pisces Gal -- Option 1: Picnic
happy.gif

6) sgn
8)
9)
10)

I be bringing my hubby and baby G on Sunday too
happy.gif
!

SpringDance,

1) SpringDance
2) Cool_Daughter
3) Janet
6) sgn
8) CHeezel -- either choice also ok.
9)
10)

nellu

erm, or rather, since it's sunday, hubs would like to rest? But I beg to differ...they should come along so we can rest, ehehe

smalldreams,
hohoho...NO WAY is my hubby going to get that sunday rest!! he'd better think twice before he even dare to broach that subject with me... i'll be the one screaming bloody murder, not Josh...wahahahaha!

1) SpringDance
2) Cool_Daughter
3) Janet
6) sgn-(either choice is ok with me)
9)
10)

nellu
u so brave, i also tent to bring ky out by myself. very challenging!

nellu, sgn,
i enjoy bringing cher or ash out wo my hb, can do thgs at my own pace

nellu,
sunday shd b our (sahm) rest day if there is 1 :p we dun hv rest day since we hv 2. if sun we decide to laze at hm, then kids nap tx is our rest tx.. else our wkends are d busiest as we wld b brging kids out. we alwy plan such tat sun nite we try to come bk early to rest or only go out on sat late noon. some wkends, we 'cheong' both days but is really tiring n 'xiong'... kids hv loads of energy, we dun :p

JeanYard
Hi gal...You always can think of such cute nicks for your darlings...how's life after delivering to no. 2? Does Cookie "sayang" her "mei mei"? Have yet to see Doughnut b4...got a picture post here to share with me?
happy.gif

Cool_D
Oppss..missed to answer U...my PT maid comes on every Sat afternoon...hence cannot go day-time outings on Sat...only dinners.

springD
I see .. ur IL also not hm on Sat? Hehe, i m oni asking coz my mama happened to be off on Sat this mth. Thot will be nice to bring her and my papa along. Am sure they hv not been to botanic gdn for a long time
happy.gif

Cool_D
Nope...my MIL only "work" from Mon - Fri...Weekends she goes back to her own home sweet home to rest.

Err...the outing is next month...not this month nei.

kris
no plan yet for 10 aug .. u going?

springD
i see. I thot ur MIL is a permanent resident at ur plc :p my mama off day skip every 4 weeks, so starting tis wk its sat, and will be Sat for next 3 weeks, dan follow by Fri etc etc.

1) SpringDance
2) Cool_Daughter
3) Janet --(either choice is ok with me), will be there around 4pm
6) sgn-(either choice is ok with me)
9)
10)

sanrio,
of course agree that sunday should be our rest day. Just that cos hubby travels so often, sometimes go at one stretch that covers 2 weekends at one shot, so i've become so used to handling everything alone.
But of course when he is around, i won't let him off lor...kekeke...i always tell him that since he's away so much he should take the time to spend it nicely with Josh...hahaha put him on guilt trip...

Springdance,
special request by you, I put up the photo. very difficult to snap a good view of the newborn cos she's always sleeping. she can sleep 5 hrs at night.
Cookie likes to kiss her very gently, and he'll break out in a panic when she cries and no one attends to her.

Back