(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

zhuzhu
aiyah....blur me...I meant mummies out ter got any idea or place to recommend....
kao_smile.gif

hi mummies !

long tm no chat liao
happy.gif

does any1 knw hw old bb must be be4 getting her ears pierced? n whr i cn do so?
any1 thinkg of getting their bb's ears pierced as well ? cn share with me whether shld wait till when the kid's 3-4 yo?

zhuzhu/ jg

ono.. i hv been laughg at hb cos he was tryg to teach maishia this same trick of gettg dwn frm bed butt first. i told him it was impossible =P

lovedogs

depends on wat size is ur mat. if its the 1.9x1.2m one, then 6panels shld fit perfectly . the panels cn adjust to slightly bigger but nt smaller. hope u knw wat i mean =P
For those of u ordering 6 panels : try to req for 2 activity panels i/o 2 doors(1 door is more than enuf ). Maishia likes the activity panel n it cn keep her bz too. =P

gacc

hope ash gets well w/o surgery le

nellu/motherwork

welcome!

moxi
long time din chat with you..

i think now bb still young to get her ears pierced leh..wat happen if she go and pull the earrings accidentally?

Maishia will soon show you she knows how to get down the bed, butt first..
happy.gif

Actually i got 2 door for the playyard..cos the other Mummy wans 2 activity panels...and since I got lots of toys for him to play..so still ok..and he likes to look at the mirror and peep at me when I sit inside the play yard with him..
happy.gif

Kris,
Wow, Kelly's weight is impressive. A very well-fed baby. I had problems introducing solids to bbcay but now getting better. At least she is eating more porridge liao. Phew.

I sent u the invite liao.

springdance
yup, me still part time. far east square not convenient for me leh. quite a walk from mrt, then i cannot be back in time. central still ok.

zhuzhu
i tried to teach bb to come down, and she try to go head first. hai.... :p sofa still ok.

lovedogs
the results are so-so for the mug. she's drinking but not too eager. and when she knows it's water, reject liao. but at least she's learning to sip.
happy.gif
me now waiting for her to drink on her own.

zhuzhu

me also kenna the 2 doors ..whahah.. thats why wanted to warn the rest in case they havent buy yet that they may want to choose 1 door . Thik markus n maishia got a bit of similarity ..hehe.. she also like to peep at the mirror n scream in laughter

i also scared she go n pull... how old were u when u got ur ears pierced? wonder whether there is any mummy here get ears pierced reallly young...

zhuzhu! WAAAAHHHHHA!!!!!!! *IMPRESSED* Thanks for posting the video! Markus is super super smart leh.... i honestly doubt tessa can do that! But really thanks for sharing...now at least i know what is the "patttern" liao
happy.gif

moxi , zhuzhu,

i managed to get 2 activity panels... i also bought 2 bags of coloured balls... tess loves it
happy.gif
but i can't leave her inside for too long leh... she still wants to get out
sad.gif
unless we sit inside with her loh...

lynn,

jia you! at least sophie knows how to sip it liao... which beverage did u use initially for her to try ah? I still no chance to go isetan, or seiyu, or KP yet.... hiaz...no chance to buy..

caymom,

hahahaa....caylene's ah kong doeasn't tie the pillow to her bag all the time huh? but really cute
happy.gif

lovedogs
i put in water first, cuz i know she'll throw it around. she was quite intrigued when the water came out when she sucked. but novelty wore off, and i added some prune inside, cuz she has problem pooing. she will drink and shake like sour look, but i know it's just acting cuz the prune is soooo sweet. :p

you got the activity panel from cheong choon? did you have to get someone to share it or they sold it to you like that. how much did you pay for it?

lynn, lovedogs,
i bought d combi starw mug too. hello kitty one somemore :p. but..... cher rejects leh
sad.gif
teat, spout, straw, she wont even wan to try. hv to spoonfeed her water.

moxi,
welcome back here
happy.gif
my frd got her daughter's ears pierced at 1m+ old. she was staying at jarkata for many yrs n came back recently. she said over there, they even hv such svc in d delivery suite. af delivery, can pierce..
recntly, i noticed cher like to 'pull' her ears so i suppose is not a gd time now. i dun noe, but from my past observation n sharing w frds, i notice tat during teething time, they tend to pull their ear, dun no is it discomfort related or wat. ash did it so badly till his ears area tear n bleed (mayb oso cos he has ezcema problem). so for cher, hb said let her grow up n decide herself. i got my ears pierced at pri school but stop wearing ear studs for quite somtx as i hv sensitive skin n get infection quite often, even using 916 gold.

zhuzhu,
well done markus! d videoclip so cute. but do kip a close watch at all tx wen they are on d bed. i taught ash n he cld do it but 1 day he 'kan cheong', jus cheong down d bed wen i turned my head to grab a towel. bruise n 1 cut on d forehead n me cried w him then while calling hb to cum back fr work (1st tx mum then super wori....).

lynn,lovedogs,sanrio
i bought mag mag straw cup..but the lid became loose after 3 days and cannot close! but it is good coz bbC really drank more water using the straw mag mag

sanrio
thx
bbC is feeling much better but still has cough, runny nose and phlegm..really hard feeding her the med coz she really hates it.now only she hits the 8kg mark and is 70cm tall. also small and petite like cher. how's ash?

zhu zhu
markus looks so cute sliding down the bed! mine is platform bed. hv been teaching bbC but still dunno

zhuzhu
i can't help but laughing when watching the video.
markus so clever. how i wished my ky knows how to come down the bed.
nanny taught him sit at the bed side n slide down will us holding onto his arm pit n he find it very fun can play the same trick for many times.
at times he still head down when he wanted to climb down the bed.

sanrio
cher very cheerful n bubbly ley. feel like pincing her cheek.

zhuzhu
Seems like the video is really cute .. can share wif me too? I try & teach bbJ bottom down bed first, but he still dunno. But wat he learnt is climb up e bed .. haha.

Nestle NAN2:

Hi just wondering does anyone know for nestle nan2, when do we stop using and switch to nestle nan3? i read that nestle nan3 is from 10 mths onwards?

Mum@Work,

I staying neaer Boon Keng too. Maybe we can meet up and let our babies play together
happy.gif

Knottsy,

U can start Nan 3 from 10 months. I am also considering switching to Nan 3 but it is a new formula leh :p

Hi Pisces

To be exact, I stay at Bendemeer Road. U lei? Yea, we can maybe mit up sometime... U SAHM too?
kao_smile.gif

Kampong Hse Trial is a small music&movement for bbs. They hv been gibing free trial since 2wks ago. Nw they are starting their class soon so donno got anymore free trial class. U can call them to chk....

Venue: TANGLIN SHOPPING CENTRE #03-24
(between St. Regis & Orchard Parade Hotel - NOT TANGLIN MALL !)
19 Tanglin Road
Tel : 6887 5123 / Mok's hp: 9737 2008

We are keeping each group small, max of 8 children per session. Would appreciate it if interested parents can email me their child's name, dob, parent's name, contact and email address so that I can reserve them a place.

Mok's e-mail addr: [email protected]

sanrio

wow ... didnt knw that indo had this option to pierce during del .. actually it may nt be bad idea to pierce when bb is stil 6mo or younger.. cos they blur blur n nt so 'active' like nw.

I will be placing order from birthday direct tomorrow night. Anyone wants to tag along? Collection at Raffles station.

Zhuzhu
can check with u the last time u went to concourse to buy the birthday deco, does they have many choices of design and balloons?

moxi
i got my ear pierced when I was in Pri 6...

sgn
the designs at concourse not alot lar..balloons oso only the standard kind..I ask the owner got happy bday balloon..think they OOS..so i just got normal balloons lor....but not sure when they move to Tekka Mall, they got more stocks o not?

Sanrio
the other nite, Markus fall off the bed(again) while sleeping..he keep flip flip flip..then who knows he flip himself off the bed..haiz..scared me in the mid of the nite..

zhuzhu
oic tks will go 1 day when i'm free bah (dun know when).

omg markus fell off the bed while sleeping?
i was thinking of getting a protector which u can slot in between the mattress to prevent them from falling but my ky so active, the protector so low wonder does it help.

<blink><font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Ralph Spree</font></font></blink>
<font color="0000ff">Mummies, i've rec'd the items, now waiting for queen to email me the shipping charges. Will update the payment table once rec'd.
Btw, i've managed to find a 15% discount code, so the Ralph Spree, comes with a 15% off. Those who paid full amount, balance will be use to offset shipping charges. Any balance after that, will be refund to you accordingly.
Thanks!</font>

zhuzhu

I giggled when I saw yr little Markus sliding down the bed! So adorable! Then back to playing on the floor like nothing happened!

My baby just tumbled down the sofa last saturday. Then shortly after he sorta learnt how to get off from the table like markus did. Maybe I shud train him :p

Our bed too high lah... he'll roll over badly if I train him on the bed!

zhuzhu,

Oh no, ur bb fell off bed!!! How's Markus? Got c doc? I dare not put bbK on my bed, oso scare she flip flip flip. I'll take the trouble to put her in her cot. But sooner got slp tgt on the floor wif her liao...
kao_smile.gif

M@w,
Markus din fell off bed, he slide down the bed in style :p

I also try &amp; put bbJ on cot, but these few nites, when he wakes up at nite will want to come &amp; sleep wif us. .. pat pat him in the cot no use. The moment we place him on our bed, he sleeps :S

mummies
anyone knows when is taka bb sales?
anyone going?
time passes so fast, last yr i was still carring my tummy to the sales n this yr i got a monster with me going to the sales.

cooldaughter
Ic, probrably I do it on bbK since young so she kindof use to it. But sometime oso ki siao la, wanna slp wif us. But once she fell aslp again, I put her back to cot...

sgn
taka bb sales is ard end march if I'm not wrong.
kao_smile.gif

Hi sgn
Saw this info on another thread

Takashimaya
http://www.takashimaya-sin.com/events.html
Talking Hall B1
Toys &amp; Children Fair
Date: 7th ~ 19th March

Takashimaya Square B2
Baby Fair
Date: 6th ~ 23rd March

get the best deals on all the baby necessities from diapers to strollers to baby clothing and toys for all mums and mums-to-be. What’s more with every *$50 same-day purchase (maximum of 5 combined receipts), made at Babies’ Section, Children’s Department, Level 3 and/or Takashimaya, B2 and stand a chance to be one of the lucky winners in our Baby Fair lucky draw and walk away with the following prize:
1st Prize: S$3,000 worth of Baby products
2nd Prize: S$2,000 worth of Baby products
3rd Prize: S$1,000 worth of Baby products

happy.gif

Hi Mommies, me new. Just learnt of this website from a colleague. Din know tis happening place and best with mommies of the same mth of my BB. Can't help 2 agree things u are discussing, at leats knowing tt I am not experiencing these things alone. My gal fell from the bed last week cos mommy here too tired and doze off. Anyhpw, thinking of getting a BB mattress for her, also to get her 2 sleep on her own. Any body has an idea where to get those kind of bed/mattress that has the sides cordoned? Saw the one at Kiddy Palace but not very good cos only secured with ribbons, prefer those that is harder and with fixed sides...

Back