(2007/05) May 2007 MTB

cool daughter
my boy temp went up to 38.1 deg at 12noon.
given him med for fever, but he very cranky wanted to be carried.
so heartache.

springdance
went to their service center just now n got a loan phone. they will check my battery n repair but if beyond repair i got to buy a new bat.

Karen
i got friend who wants to order too but no time to contact her cos my son is sick, if not will have more orders.

zhuzhu/ lovedogs
at 1st MIL says can be due to teething, now temp goes up n he very cranky dun think it's due to teething. i'm using pigeon's ear thermometer should be accurate bah.

lovedogs
happy 9th months to Tess. poor ky is sick on his 9th month.

sgn,
Yah, when bbJ is sick, he oso more yang-o wan pple to carry. BB sick mummy is the most heartpain 1 hor .. juz carry n pat pat them. Give more water maybe.

sgn
Markus oso fall sick when he turned 9th mth last fri..haiz...
PD said Markus had upper respiratory tract infections..

duno is it he pass the virus to me or wat...i oso feeling feverish..or maybe cos of the CNY goodies I had ate..

cool daughter/ zhuzhu
kys fever still dun subside, 37.7 to 38.2 deg, milk intake also drop.
his lips a bit red maybe heaty bah.

hi mommies!

WOnder how many of you have gone for a pap smear after giving birth? I've yet to go for mine, though my gynae said i was supposed to have one after my first menses...

naqia
me too gynae on ML too, so stopped seeing her.
she never said need to do pap smear or my 1st visit already done during postnatal check up i also forget liao.

<font color="0000ff">Dear Beautiful Mummies, Happy Valentines’ Day! May love &amp; happiness surround you &amp; your loved ones always &amp; forever!</font>

Naqia
I did my pap smear when the blood after my delivery has totally cleared...as per my Gynae's instructions when I went back for checkup after delivery.

sgn
Is your baby feeling better today? Dun worry about the milk intake...will go back after he is fully recovered.

sgn,

happy belated 9th mth to bbKY too...how is he? his fever subsided liao?

zhuzhu,

how is markus today? better?

naqia,

my pap smear was done after about 6 weeks post delivery? or 8 weeks post delivery... can't remember...

<font color="ff0000">happy valentine's day, mummies &amp; babies!</font>

sgn/zhu zhu
how are your babies?

naqia
my pap smear was also done abt 6 weeks post delivery. when i went bck for my follow up check up

sanrio
saw ur blog..cher so cute..bbc also keeps on doing her 'tu tu chui'. how is ash?

Springdance/ lovedogs/ wonder baby
tks, bought him to PD just now. PD said throat very red n this morning still running temp 37.9 deg
after 1 dose of panadol fever subsided. very worried as last night fever can goes up to 38.9deg.

<font color="ff0000"><blink><font size="+1">Ralph Spree - CLOSED!</font></blink></font>
<font color="0000ff">Mummies, I've closed the spree and emailed all mummies.
Mummies who did not receive my email, do let me know. Please kindly check thru your orders to ensure that I got your orders correct. After confirmation, please TT the amount to me, I will consolidate all payments over my side, and will TT to the organiser together.

<font color="ff0000">Deadline : 15 Feb 2008</font>

Cheers
Karen</font>

naqia
i did my pap smear when I went for my gynae checkup after delivery..

lovedogs &amp; wonder baby
Markus looks okie this morning..not sooo feverish..bought him to PD cos I almost ran out of paracetamol...PD said he looks ok lor... hope it will remain this way...

just now went to concourse and bought some party deco..wah..i buy n buy..and the bill comes up to abt $105...gee i wonder if its cheaper ordering from birthday direct spree

zhuzhu
what did u buy? just for deco?
maybe i will go there n have a look cos i find a bit troublesome to order thru internet.

sgn
i bought the happy bday banners..balloons..sparklers...some bday cakes candles...the door sign and also those bubbles..and sparkles ..

I just saw on the spree thread..the candle I bought for $8.80..they got it for abt $5++ from birthday direct..

But hor..the concourse shops are moving to tekka mall I think in Mar..

Mummies,
what fruits to give if BB had a bit of diarrohea

zhuzhu
birthday direct is in US$ rite so if after convert to s$ then should be almost the same.

if bb got diarrhoea dun give fruit for 1-2 days should be ok.

naqia,
pap smear not compulsory if check up at polyclinic.
but when i went to my GP to do it, she said I can't cos my urine showed positive for pregnancy test.

sgn
i think birthday direct slightly cheaper lar..they had more cute looking banners than wat i can find in concourse..but than i can't complain lar..since i dun want to wait..
happy.gif

my bb like having some diarrhoea...duno is it becos of the medi or not

hi mummies,
thank you for your encouragement and various opinions about staying or not with ILs.
I feel much better already cos can complain to you. Was feeling terrible cos no chance to come here to ask for comfort.

Cookie recovered from his diarrhoea, it was a mild case, so no antibody is needed.
Sgn, yes, porridge did help but he seems to be perpetually hungry too.

Now I just let HB ask his mum all the feeding and pooing questions.

i'm listening to music and drinking lavender tea now :p

Zhuzhu,
pls take care of bbM's nappy area if you suspect diarrhoea cos it can be really helpful.

hi mummies,
busy day tdy. brought cher for jab n whole noon was spent at kkh. waitg tx is terrible but no choice cos we opted for 1 of d most experienced n popular senior paed surgeon at kkh. there were 2 foreign patients tat took almost 1.5hr each. can undstd cos d kids require major surgery n they came all d way fr middle east.
ash surgery is considered a minor one. abt 20mins surgery under GA, cut is abt 1.5cm. af half a day observation, shd b able to go hm. post surgery may hv some swelling but shd not b too painful. she said active kids like him shd recover fast n probably 2nd day, he wld b up n jumping agn. surgery is scheduled 25feb.

zhuzhu,
did markus take antibiotics? some antibiotics cause bb/kid to hv loose stools. else cld b a bit of virus wen into stomach.
hope markus get well soon.

wonderbb,
tks. ur bb oso like to make tutu chui ah? ai yo, cher alwy alwy does tat..

sanrio,
remember not to give Ash any prawns or seafood or eggs after surgery until wound has healed, to prevent inflammation.
what jab did cher take?

Jeanyard,

good to know you're feeling better. Weekend's here,so try to make light of situation and have a really good rest okie!
happy.gif

Thanks also for the pap smear thingy..most mommies except sgn has gone for pap smear. Oops..i guess i better do mine soon...

sanrio all the best for ash' surgery! Gosh, I can feel the nerves...but let's pray for his speedy recovery. U must take care too and be strong okie, mummy!

naqia,
tks
happy.gif
i feel d 'pain' wen surgeon said got to 'drip' him. i m most afraid of tat myself, err... but tis surgeon very nice, ash was w us while she explained so she told us, wld apply magic cream on ash hand b4 d drip, wld let him inhale nice strawberry or rasberry or apple laughing gas n ash can choose d flavour he likes...

jeanyard,
prevanar 2nd jab.

mummies,
ydy brough cher for jab. she is 7.95kg n 68.5cm. quite a petite girl but pd said no worries as she is/looks good n is growing n developing well.

Zhuzhu / Sgn
Think it’s fine to buy the birthday decors in Singapore … I recently joined a Birthday Direct spree…though the items costs are cheaper as compared …but the shipping charges end up is high! So might as well get in Sin….so verdict is rest assure to get your stuff here yah.
happy.gif

JeanYard
Great to know that you are feeling fine now…yup, relax, have a sip of tea and listen to music…dun be bothered about those petty issues… let your husband handle ‘em!

Sanrio
Hope brave little Ash will go through minor surgery easily &amp; smoothly on 25th…. Love to continue seeing more of his cheery smiles on the blog.

sanrio
hope ash get well soon.
child sick parents heartache and stress most.
i got gastric last nite think due to stress.
this morning i also cried as bb crying dun know how to pacific him.

sanrio,
she's a very friendly dr, HOD of paed surgery dept.
that time was seeing her b4 dylan's op. she visited dylan immediately after his op @ICU even when she did not op on him.

Karen,

I juz saw ur post on Polo spree .. I am on leave so will not be able to see ur mail leh. Can I tdf to you on Mon instead? Or you give me the amt &amp; ur act# here, I will tsf to u .. sorry :p

mummies
ky fever came back again, 38.4deg, no choice got to take another day's leave. i'm wondering should i start antiboitic.

sanrio
so antibodics will caused diarrhoea ah..

dun worry..Ash is a brave boy...

Springdance
But hor birthday direct had nicer bday deco leh..
happy.gif
how much did u paid in the end?

Markus fever had subsided..now he broke out into rashes as what the PD had said..

zhuzhu
i think my boy is having chickenpox, cos today i found some spots over the body n arm.
champ lah very worry.

zhuzhu,
some antibiotics are known to hv diarrhoea as side effect. eg: augmentin. tat tx af ash got well fr a viral fever, he had rashes too.

sgn,
beta to brg bbD to doctor agn. hope he gets well soon.

ddmummy,
tks. 1st vist n ash likes her..

sanrio
as parents, can feel ur pain of what ur young boy has to go thru... u gotta be strong, i believe Ash doesn't want to see u worry. he is a brave boy, u r a proud mummy of Ash.

sgn
bring Ky see doc liao ma? how is he now?

zhuzhu/ soft pillow
tks for asking, seen pd this morning she said it's fake measles too. today rashes all over the body.
lucky thing is i never start antiboitics 2 days ago.
last night still having slight fever 37.5deg at 2.45am, today so far ok.

now main thing is to tao liang acc to mil.

sgn

what's fake measles? so scary sounding! Guess just gotta monitor him. Hope he gets well soon! Let's see if breastfed babies really recover faster when hit by ailments... good luck
happy.gif

naqia
hokkien says gei pia, it's german measles if i'm not wrong.
he today better ler no more fever but rashes all over the body n face.

sgn
so KY also same as Markus..today Markus' rashes faded a fair bit..PD said by 3 days..the rashes should be gone...

<font color="ff0000"><blink><font size="+1">Ralph Spree</font></blink></font>
Mummies..... organiser has helped us placed orders for batch 1, and batch 2 still short of US$30, any more mummies want to order?
please email me @[email protected] ASAP.

okies, hope all these bad rashes go away. very sad to see babies having these rashes...so uncomfy if adults have them..let alone babies!

Btw u noe what mummies? My baby swallowed a sticker yesterday afternoon..! Can you imagine my panic? It was there one moment, the next it was gone and he swallowed it when hub &amp; I attempted to dig the sticker out. Gosh! Monitored him...still active as ever. Thank God he poo-ed the sticker out this afternoon! So better be careful &amp; don't be as careless as me :S

Back