(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

Star, SQ: Hehe.. Yes, I'm definitely a stockist of toiletries. I used to be worse. Now there're other things to satisfy my stocklist desire so I don't stock up my own stuff as much. I stock up the childrens' toiletries! Wahahha!!
happy.gif

Japan is definitely cheaper when I was there. Japan shouldn't be as cheap now given the strong yen. I can't remember the price, I don't even know what's the price selling in Singapore. Haha..

Aaa
Children's toiletries?
I suppose it makes sense for u since u hv 3 kids
Do u stock up the same items same brands or different?
I like to stock up on my shampooS cos I hv so much problems w my hair
Hee

Moogen,
oh! I received this mailer but deleted without seeing, haha!!

Giolyn,
think I sent in this photo quite some time ago for a contest by GGB.

Mummies, my maids said, for 2 days now, meimei walked to the toilet and closed the door when she wanted to poo! Wha..

RR: Does this mean you won the contest?

AAA,
no lah, didn't win. That contest was like 2 years ago le, for "happy times" at GGB or something like that. Anyway, I think they stated that they can use the contest photos for anything.

SQ,
ya, this is one of my favourite photo of the twins.

But fancl shouldn't stock up too much. They are preservatives free, so shelf life is only 1 year before opening and 3 months after.

RR,
did you show the photo to RR ?
i also deleted the mailer w/o seeing it :p
btw, brot home mama's chili for u liao, its in my freezer
btw, need the other glass bottle back
happy.gif

RR's photo is so nice!!

so the pri school talk ended? this astro still not yet appear to annouce her plans for teng. hope everything can b settled v soon.

star, autum,
so parent volunteer work cannot b shared ah?
then we wont be doing it liao. haha!! both of us are so lazy. we will go baibai more then.
SQ, will u do PV? i doubt so ah, cause mr choo might not want to do also.

QQ: i think u can only share with Jay, grandparents, SIL all cannot share. but again this is diff school requirement lah.

SQ: u can go ahead, no need to share with Mr Choo, cos if you are free in the day and someone helps u with mei mei, u can go PV already.

RR: thats a nice pic of RR, they were so young back then.. hahahah

AAA; u can toilet train mei mei already for pooing at least.

Mich,
I need to go back and dig for it. Can I pass you QQ's tupperwares as well? I don't want to "owe" her tupperwares for CNY. hahaha!!

QQ,
I asked a similar question too. Can grandparents do the PV instead of parents? Apparently the answer is "no". :p

Haiz, I think clan membership needs 4 years lar so we are too late... Oh well. Then both of us too busy/lazy to do PV so nevermind lar, YT can just go CHIJ OLGC. Probably nobody wants that school anyway, should be easy to get in. Only problem is that if the second one is a boy, then we'll have to do the Primary school thing all over again. If let say, 2nd one get into Aitong, can transfer the elder sis in? Hmm...

QQ,

Astro contributed most of e post on pri sch talk... Haha.. *Siam astro*

Precisely lazy to do volunteer work, tt's y my boy to my sch Liao... Lucky my sch not tt far n still not too bad...

mejo. ur clan membership can def kick in for #2. When are you planning for #2. actually u can see if that yr when YT enroll if the enrollment no. is high, if not, still got chance lor.

Mejo,
by the time your #2 goes in Pri, YT probably has only 1 year left in the school, you still want to transfer her?

RR, haha!! we like to spread the duties to others in our family.
jay is v lazy de, but then one day he realises the importance he might want to do PV. i dunno, but i am not keen to do unless no choice.

mejo, try la. u can try aitong first mah. if cannot then anything lor.
what do u need to do for hokkien huay guan?
just b a member can liao? so easy?

QQ, i was laughing at ur sentence on wat to do for hokkien huay guan.... gong hokkien way...tia hokkien gua...hahahaha sorry very crappy.

AAA,

I never said i don't want #2 mah. I'm undecided about it because hb is not very helpful and YT is a handful. But as YT grows older, maybe she can help.

QQ,

Must pay registration fees and annual fees. Must get recommendations and everything. We've got the recommendations and signatures lar. But hb haven't send in. You think we should still send in?

mejo, just pay fees ah? n
then u just submit, and then recommend me.
happy.gif
haha!!!
submit la. u wont know what happen next few years. just submit.

QQ,
Must be hokkien to be in the clan and recommend by senior member. Fees not cheap too.

Mejo,
Ya, just apply now and see how bah.

mejo, does all application gets accepted? not submitted? aiyo just send in lah.

QQ: yes its not cheap. so if u have no intention to go to any o ftheir school, i suggest dun waste the money.

Mejo: Aye, I thot you re one of the few mums who openly express to not having #2 wor... Are they so strict abt the 4 yrs criteria?

Star: How much are the fees?

Astro: How are things? Just know it s not too late to find out now. It s too late only if it s registration time next year and Teng is only in K1! That ll be a disaster. So now all is good. Also want you to know some children start their childcare only at K1, so Teng already has an advantage over these children. Speaking of which, you got to thank me for asking you to check and for deciphering the dates. Haha..

star, sq
your disney stuff have arrived. pls sms me. i lost a lot of contacts in my phone after upgrading the software version. pls sms me,. thanks

mejo, i also think that many ppl fall sick recently.
take care!

star, so we dun need to spend $$ for the hway guan.
giolyn, u wanna join hway guan ah? haha!

pink, u also lost my #?
ok i sms u

we all waiting for astro to come report

Back