(2007/03) March 2007 MTBs

yo mummies..back from co. dinner, think i had too much oyster ley...just now LS
sad.gif

michelle: no car. coz last time wanted to get car.. but miser wah biang took super long time to find the car.. doing all his reserach mah. must make best buy mah.. then ding dong here and there.. then with teng.. then totally forgot abt it liao..

wah biang.. i talk till my mouth dry.. very tired.. but i bet this issue will come back up again! arghh. i asked my mother.. 'u my mother leh.. why we treating each other like enemies huh when we should work with one another to educate teng???'.. of course.. she no answer lah. haiz.

QQ
aiyo how can u share this lobang here, risky lah..anyway read that Nicholas Tze and Cecelia separated, not sure how true.

ya astro QQ
i dun mind little walkers, think the bbs should be able to walk by then. this Leia..want her to walk, she squat down, dun want her to walk, she dashes as if she really can walk well, walk and fall and never think. hiaz.

just now i scolded her, point at her, say cannot, she beat my finger and yell at me. i beat her hand once, she retaliate and beat me back three times, u say i should faint anot?

Astro
why ellie cry? who bully who? really drama rama when there are more than 1 woman under the same roof.

u r rite astro, must start disciplining her liao before it gets out of hand. i can already see that its gonna be a challenging job for me. i am gonna borrow this "ask supernanny" book from library for some tips!

thx michelle
happy.gif

star,
i got curlies in my parcel
happy.gif

pink,
got gymboree leggings too
happy.gif

but dunno when they can wear. hahahaha
RE: biting
i bite k back after she bite me recently. then she went to put her finger into my mouth. so i bite her agn.
sad.gif

astro: dun want lah.. too far liao. and the trial only on sunday, clash with kinder leh. Dun stress, tell ur mum, how can a maid replace the grandma, no logic right?! anyway u can tell ur mum that ellie is here to help so she can spend more time playing with teng, all the tuff stuff, like housework , cooking, feeding/bathing etc, ellie is here to help so she dun tire herself. And when it comes to the fun bit, playing with teng, thats her main role.

Belle: Co. dinner again? wha u good life leh.. alwasy have big co meal. How u feeling now? tummy upset gone? hey i STILL have not ordered the T!!

Michelle: thanks.. ya i know singpot do repackage torn mail. They have been doing this for quite a long while liao. Thats why i say singpost is actually very reliable.

astro
from the way u describe, u must master the skill of hong and bian...use the soft approach...old pple must praise them until hi hi then they will happily follow...hahhahaha

edde
we have stubborn gals to discipline, headache...big headache.

QQ
poor tian, i also feel heart pain for you and for Tian. but Min Tian will definitely be better, Gan Ba Teh!

oh.. this grandma thingy.. sigh.. dat day at my parents place anthea fell backwards as she lost grip when cruising, then she cried until very cham. my mum actually "scolded" me in front of anthea that i "made" her fall coz i wasnt watching over her but was glued to the TV instead, said to anthea "妈咪害你跌倒hor." i just kept quiet lor
sad.gif
if she is my MIL, i wld hv showed her black face and started complaining! but she is my mum.. wat can i do? joelle is rite, things get more complicated when the person is our own mother.

YY,
if wanna get a car still, beta do it soon. think they gg to raise the COE. ur miser wanna get CNG car ???

disciplining our bb
i have been scolding K recently for her nottiness. think she knows leh. aft i scolded her, she go to her Daddi

pink: yalor. what more all of us.. water elements.. me piscean. my mum scorpio, elle cancerian! can die right? all super sensitive.. two 'men', teng and miser, earth. so they supposedly the more solid ones..
anyway. my mum angry with the way i treated her.. i apologised to her just now liao lah. but morning ellie gets her black face.. and my mum shouted at ellie and told her to take care of teng lah, she go home lor.. then whole day blackface her.. ellie couldn't take it anymore.. so got upset liao.. i understand.. coz my mum can be really terroh at times..

leia a bit notti liao. u going for walkers also? should i help to arrange for walkers 1 then?

star
u very good memory le..hee rem i always go company dinner..aiya these are the sales INCENTIVES..we got 1.2k to spend! then so rigid cannot buy other things MUST EAT! N MUST BE IN A GROUP..so sian, then worse need to eat halal food so we got very limited choice. Just now went tabao goodwood park durian puffs..

but this time round LAST liao..company taking out this incentive!
sad.gif
They keep thinkin this $$ is ez to earn, we work hard for it, now they are taking it away from us..haiz.

edde:
aiyo, i keep forgetting, wanted to reply to ur post aabout Anthea crying in public but i always get distracted by sumthing else in here.. see lah QQ, all ur fault..heheh!! Anyway, i just want to tell u, no need to be embarassed if Anthea cries or kicks a fuss in public, i think as parents to new babies (ok maybe our babies not that new anymore), we have to learn to thicken our skin. Cannot just becos our bbs cry louder in public then we just give in to their every whims. I tell u if Rae cries in public, i let her cry man, even if she lies on the floor crying, i think i will ignore and just let her lie there and CIO herself.. other ppl can stare if they want!..hehe
One of my fren ever tell me, no need to paisay one, the only ppl that won;t understand are ppl without children, all parents with kids will not bat an eye even if you let ur child cry in public.. i agreelor..hehe

astro.. Though i not sure wat happen.. But sometimes in life u just got to take it easy and learn to ignore certain issues.... I know hard.. Really sometimes just cant be too soft..

Anyway.. I am very excited to meet e mummies here leh.. This sat is tiff's actual birthday.. Anyone wanna go indoor playground? Say.... Orchid country or united sq?

But i know this month is busy month for most mummies becos its our DD/DS 1st big day mah..

By e way.. I tried reading to my .ger leh.. But her attention to everything is very short span.. Or she will start destroying e book.. How ar?

hey edde, astro
im opposite with u gals! if its my mum, i will tell her off..im a bad daughter but my mum knows me well lah, im soft in the inside :p but if its my MIL i keep quiet...im very bad rite?

ya i still havent get over the fact that she went for 'cosmetic' surgery for her teeth for another few to $10K...she came to our room, gave Leia a small china-made baby doll as her pressie then show off her new teeth to us. i kept quiet, dun want to comment anything. hahah im very particular hor, other pple i dun care.

edde,
on sat @ paragon. husb saw a daddi dragging his son outand when i said drag, i mean DRAG..
lil boy was like 1/2 body on the floor. followed by a scurity guard. hmm... i wonder what did the boy did

star
i think either i blur or mong reallly busy n keep typing wrong info to me ley..

initially she said 2 tier cake is 6'' top & 8 '' bottom, then she sketch n said its bottom 8 & top is 4, so i ask her wat happen to the missing 2 inch? is it goin to the 'roof' she creating? she replied sorry her typo, its 6'' top & 6 '' bottom? huh? the more i read the more BLUR i get! then she said bottom is apple berry & bottom is choc fudge can? initially i want apply berry & nutella ma... how come she said 2x BOTTOM..should be top & bottom now got 2 'buttom' i very confused by her..i replied her now waiting for response
sad.gif

starfruit u r so rite! i am one of those shallow pple who stared at parents who left their kids crying in public last time
sad.gif
now retribution time. same thing for kids banging cutlery on the table. i used to hate it, now i understand why kids do that. but of coz i still try to stop anthea from doing that. u r rite that now we become parents we learn to be more empathetic towards other parents! i shall do as u suggested. must "thicken" my skin first..

nana,
K juz tore her grandpa's newspaper b4 we left Yishun.
which part of Ysh at you at ? we usually are there everyday. opps swimming pool
happy.gif

star/pink: that's what i have been doing.. drawing associations from things which are so remotely related to make my mum feel guilty and to make her happy at the same time.. wah iang. disgusting the things. i say.. for ur gals ' amusement.. i told her:

" noone can replace u as teng's grandma. it is because ellie is here and that's why u have become more impt.. i cannot trust ellie but i can definitely trust u. coz i know u are my mother.. u wun hurt my boy, ur grandchild..blood is always thicker than water.." (this part makes her feel very high coz she so DAMM impt)...

then make her feel guilty

" when ellie had the abescess, the moment i stepped in that night and haven't even know what happened, u told me to change her and get a new maid.. that time when u had high fever, ellie took care of u.. she came and tell me she will take care of u like her real mother.. did she take care of u?".. my mum went silent..

somemore.. continue to bombard her :p

" elle is a widow with three young children to support in philipines.. i lost my father when i was fourteen and that makes u a young widow too, so why are u still treating ellie like that?'.. once i said this. she tried to hide her tears..

miser only commented i solid. can speak like that. i told him. i speaking only the facts.. but very tiring lah. arghhh..

Pink: i am same as u... i think i can be more frank with my mum than my MIL.. with MIL.. i feel i need to maintain the good DIL front, so cannot scold her lah. edde, iF my mum made that comment in front of me, i think she will kena from me leh..hehe

Nana
its ok lah, leia also like that, she prefers to EAT book...kekeke

astro
ya i would like to join walker 1, maybe we ask BBmar to help organise a separate one for this..

BBmar
u hear us?????

star
u steady...im happy cos daddy is officially the discipline master...i told him i will just hide 1 corner and hide my tears HAHHAAAA

nana, my girl anthea reacts the same way when i read to her *faint*

michelle, drag!? wow... i hope i dun hv to do that next time!

pink, star, my mum is very petty one. only she can say pple, pple cant say her one..
sad.gif
pink, yr MIL wanna join the "piao liang nai nai" competition this mother's day? :p

blur, better get everything rite on black and white (wah.. i am speaking like zeng hu lang!)

pink/star,
we are same one lah, very HONEST to our own mum then MIL
happy.gif

like juz now, i ask MIL how is her leg. when she gg to TTSH? want me to accompany u there ?? keke... she said only do Xray dun need to take leave.
she can go herself, while FIL takes care of K with maid's help

edde

i keep all the emails ...so just waiting for her clarification lor..i m UNDERSTANDING la..got typo but then i get very confused n tryin very hard to visualise..

QQ,
juz now saw this..

Introducing a new babysitter

Some babies warm up immediately to every new face. Others, whether or not they're experiencing stranger anxiety, may only feel comfortable with a select circle of family and friends. Inevitably, though, you're going to have to introduce new sitters into your baby's life. How to do it?

Monitor your own feelings. Show your fondness for the new babysitter. Your baby can pick up on your feelings and will feel more comfortable herself. Likewise, if you show nervousness or sadness at leaving, your baby will react to that.

Practice first. If possible, have the sitter visit beforehand so that your baby can get to know her well in advance. Ask her to approach your baby slowly and gently. Once your baby and the sitter start becoming familiar with one another, try moving away from them. If your baby seems content, step out of the room for a few moments and return. Gradually lengthen the amount of time you're away.

Get the sitter up to speed. Be sure to familiarize the sitter with your baby's specific routines, favorite toys, and security objects, like her "blankie" or teddy. Likewise, let her know about your baby's food preferences. In general, give the sitter as much information as you can to help ease the way.

Use a short and sweet goodbye routine. Don't sneak out — saying goodbye is important for your baby's emotional development. But don't wait for all screams to cease before you finally leave. Rather, say goodbye once and then go. And once you do leave, don't come back repeatedly to check on your baby. Give her the chance to adjust to being with the sitter. Even if she's wailing when you walk out the door, she'll probably stop soon afterwards and settle in with her new friend.

pink: not that i dun tell my mum off.. just that i peace lover.. i make love, not war :p.. so i tend to ren3 till i cannot take it.. then give it to her once and for all!.. like tonight.. i know she will relaspe one.. so i just need to keep going..

i very chiam.. miser is FOREVER the nice person. .yet he has the stability to handle these kind of issues and not me.. but end up. i handling it.. i just 'told him off' just now.. he just smiled and said i very li hai4.. wah kau..

ok..

Baby Jumper Gym - WALKERS 1
date and timing : TBC
cost:$41.50

Lesson outline:
Music and Movements (with single words on flash cards)
Photographic Memory Enhancement
Fine Motor Skills
Gym (Physical Intelligence)
Story Time
Chinese Words Recognition (through flash cards)
Mathematics (Dots Card)
Encyclopedic Knowledge

http://www.bjg.com.sg/programs_walkers.htm

1. astro
2. pink
3 QQ (?)

belle: sounds scary leh the mistake.. she should not be making these mistake at this time right? from rading what u type here, i have a feeling she has taken a lot of orders this period??
Not i good memory lah, u come in quite often here to tell us u have good co. dinner mah and u keep complaining u getting fat from all these good food..hehe
happy.gif

re MIL..
i am lucky. i dun have MIL ? ehh. ok.. not nice to put it this way. ut i got very 'challenging' FIL!!! wah kau. that is another story to be told another day!!

so for the time being.. astro has her hands full with her mum.. and FIL... duh..

Edde
hmm..i bully my mum sometimes, when she gets naggy i get frustrated. sometimes we fight over carrying Leia :p But i love her more now, she really really dotes on my gal.

my MIL..err i dun know wats her logic, she said she saw a limping fren went for surgery and is able to walk normally now, whole person look so refreshed. maybe she relates that to her case lor..hahaha. if i know she can go to this extent, i might have asked hubby not to sponser her in the first place, anyway...yue xiang yue qi, shuang le ba...

Astro
wah sia..u are steady leh. can win best speech award. hey u want to consider my car, i find it not bad for the price...cheap and ok lah, as a family car...we bought at $53k...normal price is $58k..mitsubishi colt plus..if u want, i can sms u the salesguy's contact.

pink: can sms me.. i let miser think abt it.. but i think he most likely always 'KIV first'.. duh. but no harm trying.. thanks..
happy.gif

ehh. best speech award.? ha.. 'trained' one.. not fun.. dun do it.. not nice to get this kind of award...

star, i dare to coz she doesnt live with me mah.. there was once i was so angry with some pple in my hubby's family that i walked out of the house blacked face. that time anthea kept fussing din wanna drink milk. i was already very frustrated and those pple kept offering their naggy suggestions, tell me i shld do this do that, shldnt do this do that. wah kaoz, cannot take it.

astro
actually ur hubby is smart..u did the nasty job, he smile and praise u..then case close...kekkeke sorry not trying to tiao po li jian! anyway since u know your mum will relapse, u try to research for new speech for the next round :p..maybe once u get used to it or find the right tactic, wont be so hectic after a while ????

star
we are chicken chicken :p

michelle
u not bad huh...try to be good DIL

pink: dun we already know miser is smart?! haiz.. no prob.. i know i am the only one who can do this.. and the only one who must do this.. he can't say much and might only make things worse.. i have to be the only one doing it.. there's no other tactics.. just repeat and repeat and nag at her again and again..
sad.gif

sian hor?

btw, with my FIL.. i also no give face one. if he too much and too haywired in his logic when he speaks.. i will go no leh. coz blah blah blah.. then silence him with something proven or damm logical..

pink: in this kind of situtation when i have to attack and jaga two sides. how not to win best speaker award, u tell me? haiz..

star
ya man..2 wks no gym! stimes i carry chloe high up to TRAIN MY SHOUDERS wahahha...

pink
did u see my reply on the swirls on Leia's cake? i even ask my colleague to see for me haha.

edde: have u seen the way i stuff teng into his stroller even when he fuss? i really literally stuff him in.. coz he too fat.. he bo bian. just accept.. like star say.. THICK SKIN!

astro
hahhaha FIL...i thought men are usually less involved and more bo-chap...? poor u.

i will never go into a debate with my MIL, before i finish my statement, she will interrupt me with her comments and ideas, and it seems like she's NOT listening to ME. so i ONE ear in and ONE ear out. i just AVOID...

belle
i did....i felt better after u told me its ok..kkekekke...anyway i wroter her an email to thank her for her efforts, at the same time, asked her the same Q i asked u gals...i just need a satisfactory answer, not refund, rebate or anything.
you cakes seems complicated and multi flavour somemore, sure look very grand. better ask her to sketch and email u...thats what vivian did.

astro
arrh? sorry must hv missed ur post..urm wat i think doc is tryin to say is INTERNAL lor..meaning my history of ezcema is causing my eyes to itch as well..he is busy INTERVIEWING ME & TYPING away..he concludes it's not the lens wearing that is causing the itch, i did hear him say that there is a small grp of ppl who has this 'INTERNAL' problem. did i tell u he wanted me to do patch test? aiyo i hear oredi very scared..so when he is talkint to me abt the internal ezcema thing i m still wondering alamak with a baby to care for, how to do patch test!

wah biang.. i haven' even change into my homes clothes ! wah kau. wait i go change..

and need to prepare that teng will be waking up many times tonight again..he is showing all his usual symtomps of teething again.. fussing and cringing behaviour.. refusing to eat and drink. sudden crying in sleep. and frequent pooing.. haiz.

Pink: my FIL is another very INTERESTING character.. u WUN want to meet him..

belle: which doc u went see? that time for my post natel hives.. that skin doc. think he senior consultant leh.. professor als.. also typing as he askedme.. wah biang. i found it so rude..

wah astro, teng has HOW MANY teeth oredi? i tot Chloe's top front is goin to erupt, but then again somehow stop le...hmmm

pink
she did sketch to me, just that her measure ment differs lor.. i opt for 2 flavours, but i just emailed her if i can change le..hee but cant it's ok la. i know she is v. busy dun want to complicate things, its ok if cant lor. i m counting how much ur cupcakes cost..its slightly less than $3? mine is $3 each le
sad.gif
better be nice! arrgh

astro

urm referred to by co. doc, he is anthony goon..same doc?? oh he said my skin is inflammed ley..so i ask him ummm so not my lens prob la.. my skin so its eczema related? he replied yes..i m kinda worried cos i rub my eyes ALOT! n i m very vain, now no amt of creams can cure me liao..sigh.. i m even joking to my sister i need to go BOTUX!!!! haiz..after Chloe i really AGE ALOT Le..sob sob...

hah blurbelle
yours is ex too! i still have a few cupcakes left, and the centre cake untouched.

internal ezcema? dun think so, i thik its stress. i used to have itchy eyes for no reasons, the normal GP gave me a strong eye drop which helps to ease the itch...must wear ugly glasses, no contact lense..very bad, comes back on-off. i dun know how i recover, i assume to less work load...after that pregnant...ok till now

Back