2006/2007-Twins/Triplets MTBs

hi alethea

So happy for u, got boy and gal, a real good combi!!! Wow, i am sure u had an exciting time during ur detailed scan, i can't wait for mine next week!!! Getting ready my video cam!!!

gals, i also read from the thread that the carter's M size for boys is out of stock liao. i'm sure there will be more next time.

twins_MTB, i will try ur method to raise my arms and do some finger exercise. Thanks.
happy.gif

Wow, doggies mummy pop liao ah? So good!!!

Verona, glad to hear from u.
happy.gif
It's really tough having triplets, my days are getting tougher and tougher. Tummy grows very fast, seems to be faster nowadays... Few more weeks to go for u, jiayou jiayou!!

So happening today!!

20wks4days

twinsmom

Light green discharge could mean an infection. Suggest u inform ur doctor about it, if need be, get it treated soon.

twins_mtb,
icic, ya 37w is very good, i m also hoping for that. but looks like its about 3 weeks earlier than the estimated due date, so would it be the same for us too? cos i m trying to figure out when will i pop so that hubby can apply for leave.

All gals,
Does anyone know whether, fathers get paternity leave in sigapore? I understand that its not legislated by mom and it depends on the individual company rite? Thanks in advance.

chloe,
k thanks, will mail doc today
happy.gif
but it was only once or twice and not much....

kkh mtbs,
Are we allowed to video tape the detailed scan in kkh? Is hubby allowed inside? During my 6th week scan the doc asked hubby to wait outside
sad.gif
poor hubby so sad he cant see the embies.

I m thinking of asking hubby to take two days leave to accompany me for detailed scan as he had never seen the baby so far....he feels so left out.

hi all,
just called kkh ADC, they said hubby can accompany but not allowed to capture in video cam, aiya why is kkh like that?

twinsmom,
TMC also dun allow videocam for detailed scan. Claimed that its the machines they are trying to protect from being disclosed. So lame!

You're right, not all companies have paternity leave, so your hubby will have to check with his company HR to confirm.

By the way, as long as babies are 37 weeks old, its no longer considered premature, so gynae can safely deliver them. In fact, my gynae says most twins are expected to be delivered earlier becos of the weight we carry. I'm only 2 weeks away from 37 weeks, so I'm getting a liitle anxious now...

Thanks Twins_MTB & Twinsmom for the info. The pain this morning was really bad. went see gynae just now. was given medicine and 2 days mc... he chk my cerix too.

Twins_MTB, so you will be the next one to pop! so anxious for u. will u be going for natural or c-section? when i was at the clinic just now, overheard that the dr ang is going to deliver a pair of twin girls next mth on the 10th. at that moment, i was wondering if its u. =)

Alethea, congrats! hope i will have boy and gal combi too... but won't get to know till i go for my detailed scan 3 wks later. and thks for the details on ur scan... i can now expect wats its like. =) just hope that my hubby will be able to make it that day with me...

Twins_MTB & Twinsmom,
Guess some places don't allow video cam for liability purposes.
About paternity leave, it differs from company to company. Some companies give 3 days, some 5 days.

Thank you, all your dear Mummies or MTBs. My DH said we're very lucky to have a B/G combi, but I corrected him - NOT lucky, but blessed.
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Choco</font>, the gynae @ Gleneagles used the normal 2D scan tho' he's just imported in the 3D, so I think he's still not adept with using the 3D one. Total bill was $300 ($150 x 2) which I tawt was a little on the high side since he had only used the 2D scan. The entire duration was 55 mins, rather detailed.

But I understand that some gynaes use 3D for the detailed scan and some, like Tanny Chan (hope I got her surname correct) from Gleneagles even does a 4D video for you to keep, so no need to bring in your own gadgets. But of course, all these are extra charges.

Till now, I'm still scratching my head as to why the gynae said with so much conviction that he would make the B/G combi happen. I mean, he actually asked us what we wanted and said 'let's make it happen then' before he even started scanning the twins.

alethea,
Wah, twins really double the price for detailed scan ah? 55min is nice and long, that's why called detailed scan I guess. Good thing you video taped it, as it will be so fun to keep reviewing it.

Normally my routine scans are only about 5min. Guess 'cos the babies still too small to check for much other than heartbeats and length. Looking forward to my scan next week.

So, I guess the availability of 3D and 4D scans depend on indiv doctors...I thought it'll be so sweet to be able to see our babies' features.

Best Twin,
pls help to update my info
EDD - 1 Dec 2006
No. of Babies : 2 (1 boy &amp; 1 girl)
Hospital - Mt A
Dr - TB LIM

Alethea,
Congra to you.

twins_mtb,
oh, tmc also dont allow? well anyway the best part of kkh on this scan seems to be the price, its $40 per baby. In that case hb has no paternity leave, wonder what kind of pro-family measures the government has come up with, not even a paternity leave, keke...

hoooorayyyyyyyyy....only two weeks away? very excited for u leh! Have a smooth delivery ok.

choco,
ya loh...no video cam, no paternity leave...aiya my poor hubby...he is also not coming for the detailed scan
sad.gif
cos he cant take leave now. Well think I'll try to be happy as long as the babies are healthy is good enough
happy.gif

ants ants,
wah u too b/g twins ah...i also want leh
happy.gif

MULTIPLE MTBs 2006/07 LIST
521943.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>NICK</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>NO. OF BBIES/GEND</TD><TD>HOSPITAL/CLINIC</TD><TD>DR. </TD></TR><TR><TD>TCH</TD><TD>18th Aug 06</TD><TD>2 boys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>doggies mummy</TD><TD>12th Oct 06</TD><TD>2 boys</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>dorayaki</TD><TD>26th Oct 06</TD><TD>2 girls</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Audrynzen</TD><TD>7th Nov 06</TD><TD>2(boy/girl)</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jlyn</TD><TD>13th Nov 06</TD><TD>2 boys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tony Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Verona</TD><TD>15th Nov 06</TD><TD>3 boys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jovia|Ger</TD><TD>23rd Nov 06</TD><TD>2 boys</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Tony Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ants Ants</TD><TD>1st Dec 06</TD><TD>2 (boy/girl)</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>TB Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>27th Jan 07</TD><TD>2 (boy/girl)</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Cathryn Chan </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>5th Feb 07</TD><TD>3(boy/boy/?)</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>LC Foong </TD></TR><TR><TD>BK</TD><TD>13th Feb 07</TD><TD>2(??)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trips</TD><TD>5th Mar 07</TD><TD>3 (???)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>twinsmom</TD><TD>8th Mar 07</TD><TD>2 (??)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>SF Loh </TD></TR><TR><TD>Choco_latte</TD><TD>16th Mar 07</TD><TD>2 (??)</TD><TD>Private</TD><TD>Dr Fong </TD></TR><TR><TD>Irin</TD><TD>9th Apr 07</TD><TD>2(??)</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>John Tee </TD></TR><TR><TD>qoo</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2(??)</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

HI ALL,
Those whose nick begins with letter 'A' seems to have b/g twins combi leh....me also thinking of quickly changing my nick to something that begins with A....hmmm how about 'ape'
521950.gif
haha...

<font color="ff0000">Thanks,</font> <font color="0000ff">Best_Twins!</font> Your observation is cute!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Antz</font> <font color="119911">Antz</font>, congrats to you on your LFT!
happy.gif

BTW, huh, maybe I'm paranoid, but any chance that the gender determination at the detailed scan is less than 100% accurate? If the gynae pointed out the 4 white lines (the folds), it should be a girl, right? The 'birdie' is a pointed piece of solid flesh, with no white lines, ritey? Praying hard that there will be no surprise....

Twins mum, Dr Loh also didn't check my cervix often. So far only done twice, once in early 30 weeks and another time at 35 weeks when I was warded for contractions. So no worries, unless you have any special concern, you can always ask him to do it.

Have you switch to TPS already?

tch,
Thanks, no i didnt switch cos i heard that if we want to down grade in times of difficulty its not possible if we are TPS pateients. So thot just adjust with the D clinic.

alethea,
I dont think there will be surprises after this stage cos sex would be determined by 12 or 14 weeks i guess, so enjoy the feeling now.

Twinsmom,
You are so cute! Hmm, think we better change our nicks to start with "A" before we go for our detailed scan! Still got time for us to hope for LFT too...how about "Apple", "Ang Ku Kueh" or "Ang Mo Tan"? Hee hee...
lol.gif
You can tell I'm always thinking about food...ha ha!

Ladies, please call me Apple from now on...hee hee....just kidding!
lol.gif

TCH,
Hello...how's everything for you so far? You just celebrated your babies' full month?

Wonder how is doggies mummy with her c-sect?

Twins_MTB,
Wah, only 2 more weeks to go before your 37th week...jia you! Just enjoy these last few weeks of pregnancy and think of finally being able to carry your babies in your arms!

choco,
yum yum ur names are so yummy! hehe...hey i just placed an order for the carters rompers M boy and girl, but i dont understand whether those pictures she put up on sales are the ones she is talking about, well if not she will cancel the order. You can try also if u r interested.

whether girl or boy i m still gonna let them wear all colours so just order order only la...haha...

Hi all, I was warded at KK for contraction on tue. Thankfully, the oral medication managed to stop it and I was discharged a day later. Really scary.. I was only 32+ week. Though I am with the TPS, they did offer me the subsidized ward. Took C class (cos the hosp's estimated stay for bbs born at 32 weeks is 44 days!!) and was given a bed in the B2 ward (not sure why, maybe C class full house). Now kwai kwai stay at home, dare not go jalan jalan.

Qoo gal: Like what Jovial has replied you, Dr TT is leaving for Raffles hosp in end Oct. He's a Consultant at KK Hosp and I am seeing him at the TPS. When I was warded, I read in the phamplet that if I downgraded to subsidize ward, my gynae may/ may not attend to me. Luckily, he did not "abandon" me. He's good loh but cant imagine the charges for twins at Raffles. By the way, I have been given hosp leave since my 30 week.

For mummies buying rompers, do get some tie front for ur babies. Think it's not going to be easy to put on rompers on them when their necks are still very soft.

Twins MTB, reaching 37 weeks real soon ya.. jia you jia you!

Jlyn,
so sorry to hear that u have to be warded, Thank god u r fine now. Oh didnt know that we can stil downgrade if we are in TPS, let me see then
happy.gif
Thanks for the info.

Abt the rompers, u r right it really didnt occur to me. Luckily the one i ordered is for 6 month olds i think, so their neck must be better by then rite? Hehe...me kiasu l just want to buy because everyone is buying, moreover sister chloe said its nice looking, it also seems to be cheap so just buy and keep.

Hi Jlyn

Glad you are feeling fine already. Was wondering where you had gone to, no response from you on internet for a while..hehe So now you are on total home rest till delivery I suppose? How big are your boys now, and any change to your c-section date?

Twinsmom, it's like that one.. I also bought s size carters rompers for my bbs. Cant resist buying.

Jovia, bbs are abt 2 kg each. Resting at home. When I was sent to the delivery suite, dr did a scan and both my bbs were still lying horizontally across my tummy. Just hrs later, I was sent to the ADC for cervical and bb scans. By then, both bbs changed to "p q" positions (still heads up.. hai!). Cervix still close, no change to csec date but Dr TT told me to lookout for discharge with blood &amp; leaking waterbag.

chloe,
ya loh, felt so bad that i didnt buy anything, hubby tells me dont buy anything until the scan but thot this is a good deal so just order and see how la...

so how are u? Ur nursery all ready? Me waiting for this deepavali and hari raya holiday cos only then hubby will move everything.

Hi Jlyn

Wah, 2 kg each.. tat's pretty good weight for wk 32 right? Wat's p q positions huh? YOu mean heads up and facing each other? Thk they can inject some kind of hormones/chemicals to mature the lungs for premmies right? Nevertheless, imagine them spending 44 days in NICU is quite a shock I am sure!

How does the contractions feel like? Any pain accompanying it?

twinsmom

Me ah, cannot sleep at nite lor, cos got heartburn. Once i lay on the bed, the acid will attack the chest and throat... So, got to sit up to watch TV until tired tired, then quickly lie down to sleep. Since sleep late, i start to wake up very late in the morning... think my biological clock has shifted, i'm like an owl now!!

My nursery not ready yet, my mom told me today is the first day of the eighth lunar month. Finally seventh month over, so can start making arrangement to collect the hand-me-down cot and playpen from friends (well, my folks at home believe in that...). We've not assembled the new playpen, prob will do that later on. i will not be moving too much from now on, got to be careful cos i am in the 20+ week... My hubby will have to start taking over from now on...

chloe,
I see, it must be difficult for u, I also have heart burn now so must lie down only 1 hour after eating or drinking. Me the other way round, waking up at 5 am and then sleeping again at 9 or 10 am, so funny. Nowadays i have this bad hip pain that really makes walking difficult, have mailed doc but he havent reply yet. Ok u take care, ya dont walk around anymore, rest more and let hubby take over.

Nursery can leave to hubby and u just sit down and instruct haha...

<font color="0000ff">Jlyn</font>, glad to hear that BBs and you are alright. So, it really seems that it's imperative to have total bed rest from the 30th week onwards, right? But is that like a fool-proof way to 'tong' till the 36th or 37th week? Cos' I must also start planning when I should stop work....

hey gals!
just came back from my routine scan n checkup... confirmed the sex of the first BB... BOY!!! saw the little "birdie" which was really super cute! tried to get doc to take a pic but BB decided he was shy n closed his legs!
then doc tried to scan the other 2 but had a lot of difficulty cause they were lying butt-to-butt!!! So naughty!!! but he kinda revealed tt the 2nd one was a GIRL!!!
at this point in time, my hubby &amp; I were so overjoyed tt it didn't matter what our third BB turned out to be...
happy.gif

so we're only gonna find out our 3rd BB's sex during the detailed scan in 3 weeks time. but rite now, i'm on cloud nine cause what more could i ever ask for?!? now just praying n hoping to keep them in as long as possible!!!

twinsmom
u having hip pain ah? poor thing! i know how it feels like but mine is all the way at the base of my spine such tt it hurts when i try to sit down or get up! really frustrating... told dr loh but he says "it's like tt!"
guess we multiples mummies gotta just grit n bear with it!
maybe u should try &amp; lie down more... don't walk around too much!

i also told him about the twitches i feel occasionally... was told tt it was ligament pain. but he did say tt i should be able to start feeling the babies moving! so now trying very hard to "FEEL" them!
happy.gif

Antz antz &amp; Althea
Congrats gals!!! U gals gonna have a great time shopping!!! can buy all the cute boy's stuff n the the sweet girl's stuff!!!

Verona
"JIAYOU!!!" U're really doing great 4 triplet's mummy... 31 weeks n going strong!!! really hope u can "dong" till 35-36 weeks!!! JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU!!!

trips,
so happy for u that u have got a mixture of girl boy also, are u seeing doctor in TPS? (sorry if u have already mentioned this, i forgot). How long did he scan you? for me he just scanned briefly checked their heart beat and said "cant see the gender" thats all, actually i was kinda disappointed on that day. Now its almost two weeks and i have three more weeks to go before i will know anything, aiya cant wait u know. Dr has not replied me yet, which email address do u mail him usually?

Thanks for asking abt the pain, ya the pain is really bad and am suffering to walk. Hey u with triplets must be having more trouble carrying than me rite, salute u and the triplet mums here...

Twinsmom, my edd is 13 Nov but Dr already scheduled c-sec for me on 30 Oct, at my 38 wk. Depending on how the pregnancy progresses, c-sec may be scheduled earlier.

Chloe, thank u for ur concern. I certainly hope to keep bbs inside for few more weeks.

Jovia, I started having contractions quite early and was on oral medicine (salbutamol) to control it. The pain is always at my lower abdomen and sometimes it can be very painful. Dr TT told me it could be due to ligament expansion (cant remember the correct medical term) so I also not sure if that was contraction or not. Though painful, I've grown quite used to the pain. Each time it comes, I'll try to walk around, take medication and wait for the pain to go off. Last Tues, I had the menstrual cramps like feeling at my abdomen. I couldnt sleep and when the cramp feelings became painful (like the usual ones I always get), I got up from my bed and walked around. Then.. the tightening came. When the tightening+pain at abdomen became regular, I decided to wake my hubby and go to kk. And yes, I was also given two jabs to mature the bbs' lungs. Yeah, u're rite abt their latest "p q", both heads up, facing each other.. probably discussing how to tekan their mummy.. haha

AletheaT, resting is good esp for us cos we carry more than one bb mah. My tummy big and stretched cos of bbs positions. It was tiring for me to travel to and fro home and workplace. Honestly, stay at home also quite bored. I did some walking here and there whenever possible.. but after kena warded at kk, now decided to kwai kwai rest at home ;p

Wow.. we're having more and more "members". I get real giddy just typing and replying.. cos everytime have to scroll up to see who's having twins, who's having triplets and who's turn is next! Wonder how doggy mummies is doing.. hope she will come back soon and share with us her birth story.

twinsmom,
yup... me seeing him at TPS. today i spent quite some time cause bugged him to tell me the gender! told him that i've been having sleepless nights thinking about their sexes! my hubby &amp; i have been reading baby names' book and trying to come up with 3 boys n 3 girls names so we're totally prepared!
happy.gif

actually, think u saw him on 15th week right? maybe it's a little early for him to see definitively... even for my "girl" it was a 50-50. But i like to think positive n "assume" his first judgement was correct!!! hee hee!

think he's really very busy n has a lot of cases to cover so a bit different from seeing doctors in the private practice. don't worry... shall keep my fingers n toes (plus my 3 BBs fingers &amp; toes) that u'll get your heart's desire when u go for your detailed scan k? we'll all be rooting for u!!! mine is on oct 13th... when's urs?

trips,
my detailed scan is on 10th oct, wah sooo cute so many fingers and toes crossed for me ah? Think about 40 fingers and 40 toes leh....so cute! Thanks to the four of u...

Ya may be it was too early, aiya me soo gan cheong la....dying to know the gender. U take care ok...rest well.

Jlyn,
icic, please take care, then better dont sit in front of the computer for too long ok...

all gals,
nite nite..sleep tight with your babies
522830.gif

<font color="119911">trips,</font> congrats to you too that u've a prince &amp; a princess. Really, whichever the gender of the 3rd one is won't matter any more, so long as all 3 BBs are well and good!
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">Jlyn,</font> hang in there, before u know it, end Oct will beckon very very soon!
happy.gif

Jlyn,
Sorry to hear about your hospitalisation too! Glad that everything's ok for you now. Do rest more. Only a few more weeks to go...

Trips,
Congrats on having a boy-girl mix! You can start buying everything in all the colours now...
happy.gif

Twinsmom,
See lah, i'm also bitten by the shopping bug now. Went back to the rompers thread and now that RR has put back some of the boy's M sets for sale, I also placed an order for 2 sets...the last boy's set and one girl's. Hopefully still have. Asked RR if they are front-fastening... Anyway, I'm like you, order first before finding out gender...hee hee!
blush.gif

Good morning all,

I woke up feeling great today....
523010.gif

hope everyone is doing great alwel.

choco,
haha...the bug very noti, dont let u until u buy huh! me too order b/g set, whatever la whether all boy or all girl let them wear all the colours cos they cant tell us they dont want for now...watever mommy buy must wear.
~~~~~~~~~~
17 w 3 ds

Twinsmom,
I changed my rompers order to XL instead, 'cos MIL says babies' neck may be too weak still at 6mths to use those pull-over-head type. But I thought it was still quite a good deal, so I changed the size instead...kiasu, so bought bigger size just in case cannot fit. Hee hee...
lame.gif

choco,
Icic, better also, for me will leave to M cos its the initial time i need clothes bought online later i'll go and shop and shop until i drop, poor hubby's wallet will become very skinny hehe...

Jlyn
Hope everything is fine with you and bbs.

Jovia/Jlyn
Thanks for the Dr TT info. Went to see him for 1st time this morning and he gave a very detailed explanation. Done scan and bbs are doing well. I had bad cough, sore throat, and flu since Mon and he prescribed 2 meds for me. Looks like need to look for another gynae soon
sad.gif

Raffles quite ex for multiple births. So I will stick to KKH.

Chloe
Regarding bout my nipple, it's flaking and very itchy. Dr TT say it's fungus and gave me cream to apply.

Twinsmom
I already had my hip pain since I'm 5th week till now. I told doc this mrng and he told me usually MTB should't have this hip pain during their first trimester. And looks like my pain will get severe in more months to come
sad.gif
I think my hips pain also due to the fall I had after my ER the other time. I just pray the pain will subside. If I'm alone at home, I don't dare to sleep or lie down, coz its so pain that I can even move my hips (the pain is like muscle pain).
I know u are very excited as 3 more weeks to go
happy.gif
Stay relax.

choco_latte

The carter's rompers from RR got no front-fastening.

wow, trips, so good, got mixture of boy and gal. i hope my mystery baby is a gal, hopefully detailed scan next week can tell.

twinsmom, me also having hip pain... so xinku...

hey gals!
last night was really scary for me! suddenly woke up at 2am breathless n felt as if my heart was exploding in my chest! didn't know wat was the cause but no matter which position i tried... couldn't get back to sleep! was so worried tt i even measured my blood pressure to see if i was having a heart attack!!! Bp was normal but kept having the breathless feeling as if i was gonna have an asthma attack!
finally fell back into a restless sleep but it was super "xinku"!!!
checked with my fren in the morning n was told tt it's a common experience of singleton pregnancy around 7-8 month onwards cause the baby starts take up more room... pushing our diaphragm upwards!!! guess with each baby measuring around 11cm... tt adds up to 33cm!!! tt's almost equal to one full grown baby!
sigh... only 16.5weeks n already experiencing all this... really didn't think it would happen so quickly!!! can u imagine it's gonna last all the way till the end?!?
any of u experience this? any advice???

Hi all,
Today, i went shopping, not baby shopping but some important things that my mum doesnt know how to buy i only walked about 45 min with a 15 min break in between but i suddently felt like going to black out with headache, body pain and weakness, i quickly called a cab and rushed home, gosh this is the first time something like this happened. Once i reached home i lied on the sofa and dont know anything after that, only woke up 45 min later and felt better. soo scary
sad.gif

qoo,
ya loh, but for me the pain only started since last week and it seems like muscle sprain or wat, well watever, seems like i m not alone. we multiple mtbs are poor thing la..

chloe,
since when are u having hip pain, mine is only one side and it only pains while i walk, turn or twist while lying down

trips,
I had very fast heart beat during last two weeks, can hear my own hear beating with loud fast thuds and my MIL and mum says they can see my Carotic(hope the spelling is correct)pulse beating fast. During this time i feel like something is wrong with my heart but now i m used to it. Ya soo scary, soo fast we got so many problems liao! with triplets it must be more difficult.

chloe, trips and verona,
Today while i was shopping I saw a couple pushing triplets, looks like the babies are abt 1 yr old, it was a b/b/g combi, they were sooo cute u know...the boys looked alike but the girl different, they were pushing a twin pram and a single. This is the first time i see triplets, may be i have never noticed before. The first thing i thot abt was the 3 triplet mtbs here. Have fun, its difficult now, but well worth it in a few years time.

hi trips

i got very bad heartburn at night... feel breathless also... like the whole chest and throat on fire... is it the same sensation as urs? very xinku, got to watch tv until very tired then can sleep. At week 18, my babies are 13 cm each, so that adds up to 39cm!!! i am now in week 20, cannot imagine how big they are now... very scary to think about it hor? Sometimes will get nightmares, very strange nightmares lor, wake up still find them very ridiculous. i think my body is quite stressed up.

twinsmom, i started having hip pain during 1st trimester, but that time still tolerable cos i could still sleep in different positions (sometimes sides, sometimes lay flat) to ease the pain. But now, getting worse, cos no matter wat position i sleep, the pain will still be there... it is around the region where i sit... like the lower body trying to run away from the upper body... sometimes so painful when i try to turn, tears will start to pour... very painful!!! hey, dun ever go out alone can? Very dangerous, cos we tend to get dizzy spells even when we just walk a few steps.

Well, children are cute in nature aren't they?
happy.gif
i enjoy looking at them when i go out. Dunno whether u all feel the same way, but ever since i preggie, i notice whenever i see young toddlers in the streets, they seem to enjoy smiling and talking to me.
happy.gif
Maybe last time i din feel this way cos i din have children of my own.
happy.gif
Can't wait to deliver them to end this agony... super siong!!!

Now i got this prob of leaking urine when i cough or sneeze too hard. Anyone got this prob? i can't even control my bladder!! So frustrating!
sad.gif

20wks6days

Back