(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

E-Ling, I'm using Avent Isis IQ Uno Electric pump) and VIA disposable cup... I switched on aircon at night and use the fan during the day coz can't stand the hot weather... When the aircon is on, I make sure I wear my cardigan, long pants and socks to prevent the wind from getting in...

Chng's wife,
I won't be surprise
happy.gif
).. But thought u also need to be induce on wed.. so will be in same hosp same doc.. then how he gonna to handle
happy.gif
)

eling

i did on the aircon at times but sometimes Rachel will sneeze and I switch on the fan instead.

I am using the Medela Dual Electric Pump. I did not really dry it leh .. just remove it from the steriliser and use it.... oops is it nec to dry it ?

if I bottle feed, I will make sure Rachel burps before I put her down. and always rem to put bb to sleep on sides after each feed, in case they vomit the milk out. If bb vomit milk and they sleep on their back, they may swallow the milk in. usually after abt 1 hr, i will then change the bb sleeping position to sleep on her back.

puppylove

no prob lah.. want to share our experiences mah . I am afraid i did things the wrong way too ...

btw ask u gals.. do u think bottle feed expressed milk is bad for bb, compare to latching on ?

I do have this guilty sense in me cos I tot i bottle feed her too much.
sad.gif

btw experienced mummys .. my gal sometimes cry for milk after 1 hr of prev feed leh .. is it normal ? i tot it is too soon to feed her and I scared I may over feed her ... how ? is there a growth spurt in their 3rd week ?

oh oh so many BF tips you girls better help us end Sep mommies ok!!!! we're feeling so left out!! hahahaa..

oh pjen's girl is so cute!!!

E-ling, what's your actual delivery date?

ilovebabies, u were saying if u bottlefeed BB, u will definitely burp her. If latch on leh, need to burp anot?

Chng's wife

when latch on I try to burp her as well .. but think she din consume as much as during bottle feed so if she dun, i will put her down to sleep. in fact sometimes she doesnt burp after bottle feed. So that's why it is impt to put bb to sleep on sides.

Hi Melissa

Please update my status. I've delivered my baby on 2/sep, natural with epidural. She weight 3095g. Now im home sweet home with my gal already.

Hi Melissa

Please updat my status. I've delivered my baby on 2/sep, natural with epidural. She weight 3095g. Now im home sweet home with my gal already.

hi gals,

I had brownish discharge yesterday late afternoon and i suspected it was the 'show' but i din contact my gynae immediately i waited and monitored. throughout the night no other signs of labour.

THis morning i went to my gynae appointment, put on ctg no contractions yet but confirmed that my mucus plug had came off. My bb has already engaged and my cervix already opened but only very little. Dr told me to go home and wait, if feel pain or water bursts just go admit to hospitally directly. Nurse also adviced me to pee slowly and gently.

I'm happy with the progress today... hee! finally there's some chances of natural delivery now! If labour goes on smoothly, my bb should come out in a few days naturally, if labour doesn't progress as from today then maybe still have to go csect! keeping my fingers crossed!

Hey bena, what time were you at the clinic? did i see you? hee... saw quite a few mtbs but paiseh to ask "are you bena?" haha...

Hi Sha

What time did you gave birth to your gal? We probably in the same timing, pushing our baby out. haha. I was admitted at 12pm and gave birth to my gal at 5pm.

WHAT?? BIJOU u cut queue liao!!!! hahaha..

What happened? Want to hear your labor story liao!!! I have updated your status! Awaiting E-ling's actual EDD then I can bring out the table.

Anyone want to update anything else? Pls do so before 6pm today. I 6pm want to chow go back already. Too many BH contractions, really buey tahan staying in office.

hi Hellobaby

I was started with my mucus plug out, went to hospital, put on ctg and show my contraction is 7 mins apart. Gyane checked and is 2.5cm dilated. That's start my labour.

haha..yaya Melissa

Im giving birth at my 36w5days pregnancy. But baby weight was 3095g so can be considered a full-term baby. Phew...probably I've a 6hours shopping aday before my labour day.

Congrats to Jasmine , Lichristin , Riushiki and Olsen for joining the GREEN TEAM .

Eling , Amabel is smiling while taking her photo huh !!

Elaine , Zhoa Hui is giving you that blank stare and closing his ears or scratching his head ,
happy.gif

Melissa , my package include two free CTG only and I have used up both of them .

Hi Ming Liew / Ch'ng wife , I might be one of those who kanna induce too , gynae did mention it to me today coz am reaching full term next Tuesday and cervix is intact and thick . Will have to make a decision by this Friday .....

Haaaaaa. Bijou!!!!! Hey, i am so surprised by your news!!!! That's so FAST!!!!!!!! This is getting so exciting. Just one weekend, we have so many people popping. No wonder this morning, thread so quiet!!!!!

Bijou, CONGRATS!!!

And don't forget ok.. it's only MONDAY liao..

we have yet to see more MTB's popping. Woohooo it's going to be one exciting week!!!!

Bijiou, CONGRATS!!!

your contraction came right after your mucus plug was out?

seems like my body responding rather slowly to the labour.. weird... now already 24 hours after the show still no other signs yet...

now i'm so anxious! :p

Melissa,
Ya.. i am so amazed... this is really so damn exciting.. we are only at 1st week of Sept. haaa!!! Oh gosh, here's our month. Reading such stories only make me nervous leh!

whatzup,

looks like we are in quite similar situation. but if your cervix still thick even if u induce may not open also... depending on your body. that's why my gynae told me to wait and see.

he said if i want to induce no problem but after induction cervix still dun dilate fast or well, will have to go for emergency csect. Nurse told me emergency csect hubby cannot go in and see...

so think if by thursday if my cervix still not dilating well, i'll opt for csect. so at least my hubby can participate in the welcoming of our bundle of joy.

below was a brief of my labour day

9.00am : wake up went to toilet and saw some blood when i wiped
10.30am : mucus plug out
11.30am : admitted hosp, check for contractions, 7mins apart
1pm: gynae checked, 2.5cm dilated
1.30pm: epidural
5pm : bb was out with 1 push

bjiou, urs was fast!! Everything chop chop, so good!

Hellobaby, very soon ur turn leh. At least u got some signs le. Hehe.

Give me a sign, man!
lol.gif

chng's wife, haha! my sign progress so slowly leh... my edd is this saturday mah so me getting a bit anxious and worried liao. cos have to make chop chop decision lor if cervix still so stubborn. sigh sigh! hee.. ok lah now leave things to fate.. i'll just prepare myself for what come may. so long bb is healthy and well lah
happy.gif

Bijou,
u used 6 lines to describe your labour story. I hope i can beat u with that! Haaaaaaaaa! So envious leh... i wish i can be like you!!!! Muz pray damn hard!!! So what u did? 6 hours of shopping huh...i muz do the same as well.

Ok here's the update for today!

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual Date</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Lovenest</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Weight (Kgs)</TD><TD>Preferred Birth method</TD><TD>Actual Method</TD><TD>Baby # </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Amylim</font></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bartley Rd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>emerg c-sect</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Mrs Chng</font></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jordan Chng</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Jasmine Lau</font></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>St. George's</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jadelle</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>naural assisted with epidural</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">E-ling</font></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Tiong Rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Amabel Loh</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charis</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Y C Goh (Thomson Plaza)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">;) (ilovebabies)</font></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>2.41</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">joon</font></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Blastier</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Denen</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lichristin</font></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>natural birth WITH epidural + forcep</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Sha</font></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Ming_liew</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">elaine</font></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.385</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>induced &amp; assisted (forcep) delivery w/epidural </TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Hellobaby</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr K W Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Joo Chiat</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">riushiki</font></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>DaBee</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Y C Goh (Thomson Plaza)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Marine Parade</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>elmo88</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr KK Chow</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelyen</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt. A</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>chocolat (chocolat)</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>14-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Enzo</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Little Pony</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong CW</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kim Tian</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mae</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee W H</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>daisybuttons</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">77(peachie)</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD>C-sect WITH epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Resha (rani)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>60% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cereal06 </TD><TD>32</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Olsen (sandi)</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural wtih assisted forceps delivery</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bena</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr K.W.Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Novena</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainnie</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>forgetmenot</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>90% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>dumpty</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody999 </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Xin Yun</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">pjen</font></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>1-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee W H</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smileys</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>80% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>*sasha*</TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>dr benjamin tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>toa payoh</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>VBAC</TD><TD></TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pig2</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Melissa (veryhappy)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>edksd</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Merah View</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>watie</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr. H.Y. Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">bjiou (bjiou)</font></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.095</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>emoments</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Teoh</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Domesticgoddess</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SC Yeoh</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Trinity?</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-section with Epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

Bjiou, me so envious. Hope I can be like you. Was thinking we may be in the hospital around the same time, but you certainly jumped the queue. Now I will have to wait patiently for me turn to come.

wow! congrats to all those who've given birth! so happy for all of u... finally able to cuddle tt bundle of joy in ur arms...

im still hoping i can experience waterbag bursting at home... or contractions... or show... hmm... tomorrow going for wk37 checkup... hopefully gynae wont tell me abt induction or c-section again....

Hi
My updates :

28th Aug :
3am - waterbag burst
4am - reached hospital, cervix 2cm dilated but no pain :p
8am - gynae came to check, 4cm dilated and was put on some drip to fasten the dilation
8am to 12pm - no pain :x
12pm - asked for the thigh jab
12pm to 1pm plus - hanging on .. die die dun want epidural !!
1.50pm - want to ask for epidural liao coz really cannot stand it ! Midwife checked and already 9cm dilated !! Damn happy !!!
2pm - gynae arrived and with 3 pushes .. my bb arrived
happy.gif
at 2.14pm without epidural !

Here is a photo of my bb boy
happy.gif

506038.jpg

riushiki,
wah, overnight labour, must be tiring for u!

Ur bb boy is so cute and sleeping so soundly. even smiling in his sleep! watz his name?

riushiki,
so envy you. this is the kind of birth I want.
did gynae did any cut on you?
what is the weight of your baby? seem like a very fast birth.
did you do any exercise before giving birth?

506049.png

Hi everyone
happy.gif
I'm back home and ready to tell my birth story!
happy.gif
Unfortunately, Denen's still in the NICU, but my hb and I visit him 3 times a day. Hopefully he'll be able to come home soon
happy.gif
Here's a pic of us just after the delivery...
506056.jpg

... birth story coming up later tonight... going to get ready to go to the hosp to see little Denen! Hopefully can squeeze some colostrum out for the nurses to feed him
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Hey hey...congrats to all that popped!

Hellobaby, how's your checkup this morning with Dr.Lee? Any fixed date for delivery?

Mine still not very good leh. Pressure still high, but at least bb is still putting on weight...so dr ask me to go back again on Wed and see how's the progress. Today checked cervix, not even opened yet
sad.gif
sob sob...he say if not open, induce may not open and will put further stress on me and as a result, pressure may go up and end up emergency c-sect
sad.gif
So i reckon if my cervix not open, he will get me to go c-sect direct
sad.gif

Gals, any suggestion on how to 'promote' the cervix to open up? I really hope to at least go thru natural even if it's induced.

Bena,
my bb already engaged but cervix only opened very slightly. Dr lee also asked me to see him on wednesday again.

my postings earlier today:

"hi gals,

I had brownish discharge yesterday late afternoon and i suspected it was the 'show' but i din contact my gynae immediately i waited and monitored. throughout the night no other signs of labour.

THis morning i went to my gynae appointment, put on ctg no contractions yet but confirmed that my mucus plug had came off. My bb has already engaged and my cervix already opened but only very little. Dr told me to go home and wait, if feel pain or water bursts just go admit to hospitally directly. Nurse also adviced me to pee slowly and gently.

I'm happy with the progress today... hee! finally there's some chances of natural delivery now! If labour goes on smoothly, my bb should come out in a few days naturally, if labour doesn't progress as from today then maybe still have to go csect! keeping my fingers crossed!

Hey bena, what time were you at the clinic? did i see you? hee... saw quite a few mtbs but paiseh to ask "are you bena?" haha..."

joon,
I am looking forward for your labor story tonight! How come Denen is in NICU? I thought he's full term at birth? Did you "ahem ahem"? I thought u told me u'd take up the challenge right? Heehee.

Riushiki,
wow your labor seems easy. now tell me did you "ahem ahem" before labor? hehehe.

amylim,
Saw that you're using Avent Isis IQ Uno. Where did you get it? It's out of stock everywhere I go. Is it noisy?

congrats to all gals who have popped !! Riushiki.. ur bb looks so comfy and reddish !

Joon, wah your pic looks good ... shld show your face mah eheh

do take care of yourself. try to BF your bb if you can when you visit Denen lor .. you can do it .. dun stress up ok ?

to all those who have not popped .. dun get too anxious ok ? stay relax so that your cervix will open up faster !
happy.gif

hi all...
Emma going induce tonight..... will update her latest news once Enzo popped!!

seems like everyday got ppl popping from our thread
happy.gif

Congrats to those who have popped!!!
Jia you on BF

Back