(2006/09) SEPTEMBER 2006 MTB

hellobaby, u wlak how many mins per day?
i very lazy, hardly walk, always sit in office.
must start now, I going 37wks soon

Hellobaby..
sad.gif
.. haiiz.. went for check up this morning, cervix still stubbonly closed, although it showed signs of thining since last wed.. but today still closed. Water level too low, and me too frequent tightening and contractions which affects bb. Gynae ask me to admit this evening, and then i will be induced.
If induce success, then natural birth ok. But if induce fail, then emergency c-sect
sad.gif

I hope induce will work for me ...

Wei Kuan,
Your question is as good as mine.. haha. I don't know. Some people will have labor contractions immediately, some people will go into that weeks after. No difference for me as I will go in this Thurs.

Cereal,
Will you be induced today?!!! OMG that's so soon! That's what my doc told me too, if induction fail, then emerg c-sect lor.
sad.gif

emma, i hope you don't find me kaypoh, but speaking from experience and all the advices i got from lactation consultants and books before, the best way to increase supply of BM is to latch your bb on more frequently, like hellobaby said. Drink tons of warm soup and take a hot drink before BF will help to increase supply during latching on too. BM supply works on a supply/demand basis, so the more bb suckles, the more BM the breasts will produce as the suckling is sending signals to our body that the bb needs more milk. Supplementing with FM will actually (honestly that is what ALL experts will tell you too) delay the coming in of BM and reduce the supply eventually.

Also, eating eggs, fish and chicken will help to increase supply too.

Few more things you can do to increase supply is to express a little just before BF, as this will bring forward the letdown, so when bb is suckling, bb will get the letdown very quickly (so bb will not be too impatient as she will get more milk).

Once you finished BF, try to express again immediately to "completely empty" both breasts.. this sends signal to body that "bb may need more milk since both breasts are empty"... so the supply will increase at the next feed.

good luck there! you can do it!! In fact, all mummies can TBF.
happy.gif

Hi wei kuan,

my gynae says when one loses mucous plug, labour can set in as early as next day or as slow as 2 weeks time. I lost my mucous plug 1+ week ago, but now still no sig of labour leh..

Oh cereal, you are going off the bench too tonight. Congrats and good luck!

Melissa, your gal's cheek certainly look very chubby! I'm so envious! Like what joon say, my baby too shy and will not let mummy see him before he comes out
sad.gif
Argh... when will my show begin?!?!

Elmo, yours really easy and fast!

Wei Kuan, I'm in middle of 38th week going to 39th week already. So far, no acute contractions, no show, baby not engaged
sad.gif
Maybe even Oct mum going to be ahead of me soon.

I'm feeling so lonely on the waiting bench now!

melissa, yes i will be inserted pills at mid-nite till next morning, then gynae will break water bag.. still how dilation progress lor.. btw we same GlenE hospital right..

cereal,
oh yes!!! same procedure for me too! wow i can't believe it!!! you're just 2 days ahead of me! good luck cereal!! lots and lots of good luck!! hey can i have your number so that we can sms?

dumpty,
aiyoh still got people in the bench mah. so sorry you're feeling lonely there hehe. did you talk to your baby to come out fast? i have begin talking to her already. must tell her to cooperate with me.

Cereal, dun worry. Mine was bad because i was bleeding since before i was induced, thought it was just normal show. Yours will be fine. Many succeed in induction too. be positive! My mucus plug came off on the sunday before i was induced, then on i have brownish discharge till i was induced. So i guess my case abit different. I wish you a smooth birthing! Update us with your good news soon!
happy.gif

Weikuan, i was very active till i was admitted for induction. I walked almost whole day non stopped went shopping etc. Again, every individual is different so listen to your body if you are tired, rest.

Melissa, I PM u my mobile already..cheers...

Hellobaby, thanks for comforting me... i will do my best tonight...

Amylim, thanks for support

<table border=1><tr><td>Nick</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Actual Date</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Lovenest</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>Weight (Kgs)</TD><TD>Preferred Birth method</TD><TD>Actual Method</TD><TD>Baby # </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Amylim</font></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Bartley Rd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Julian</TD><TD>3.5</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>emerg c-sect</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Mrs Chng</font></TD><TD>26</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Tan Lay Kok</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Jordan Chng</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Jasmine Lau</font></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>St. George's</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Jadelle</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>naural assisted with epidural</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elle</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>Early Sept</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">E-ling</font></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Boon Tiong Rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Amabel Loh</TD><TD>3.005</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charis</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Y C Goh (Thomson Plaza)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">;) (ilovebabies)</font></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>SK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>2.41</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">joon</font></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Blastier</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Denen</TD><TD>2.89</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">lichristin</font></TD><TD>30</TD><TD>04-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>natural birth WITH epidural + forcep</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Sha</font></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Sherilyn</TD><TD>3.185</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Ming_liew</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD>06-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>CCK</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>induced &amp; natural birth w/o epi</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">elaine</font></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ubi</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Zhaohui</TD><TD>2.385</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>induced &amp; assisted (forcep) delivery w/epidural </TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Hellobaby</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>09-Sep</TD><TD>08-Sep</TD><TD>Dr K W Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Joo Chiat</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Claire</TD><TD>3.4</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>Emerg. c-sect</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">riushiki</font></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr YG Tan</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Tampines</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>DaBee</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Y C Goh (Thomson Plaza)</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Marine Parade</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">elmo88</font></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>05-Sep</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.43</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>kelyen</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Buangkok</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">chocolat (chocolat)</font></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Emma</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>14-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Enzo</TD><TD>3.09</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Little Pony</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Fong CW</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Kim Tian</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Wayne</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Chng's wife</font></TD><TD>25</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clementi</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD>ditto</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>mae</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee W H</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jurong</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>daisybuttons</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bukit Panjang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">77(peachie)</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Clarence</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD>C-sect WITH epidural</TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Resha (rani)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital</TD><TD>Telok Blangah</TD><TD>60% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Cereal06</font></TD><TD>32</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tanny Chan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Jurong East</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Olsen (sandi)</font></TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>03-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sembawang</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>2.895</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural wtih assisted forceps delivery</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">Bena</font></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD>07-Sep</TD><TD>Dr K.W.Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Novena</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>rainnie</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yew Tee</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">forgetmenot</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD>06-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Batok</TD><TD>90% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">dumpty</font></TD><TD>?</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>melody999 </TD><TD>31</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Xin Yun</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>cherrie</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Roy Ng</TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">pjen</font></TD><TD>27</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>01-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Sengkang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>2.52</TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee W H</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Hougang</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Smileys</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>80% girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">*sasha*</font></TD><TD>24</TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>dr benjamin tham</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>toa payoh</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Saarah Anisha</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>VBAC</TD><TD>VBAC</TD><TD>4 </TD></TR><TR><TD>pig2</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Prof Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Melissa (veryhappy)</font></TD><TD>29</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Brenda Low</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Woodlands</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>edksd</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Bt Merah View</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>None</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>watie</TD><TD>21</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr. H.Y. Wee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Jurong West</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>2 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="119911">bjiou (bjiou)</font></TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD>02-Sep</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>3.095</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>natural birth WITH epidural</TD><TD>3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>emoments</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Teoh</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>Pasir Ris</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>natural birth w/o epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>Domesticgoddess</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>Angeline</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SC Yeoh</TD><TD>Mt. E</TD><TD>HK</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>Trinity?</TD><TD></TD><TD>C-section with Epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD>1 </TD></TR><TR><TD><font color="ff6000">Mummie_of_Rhys</font></TD><TD>28</TD><TD>30-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi </TD><TD>MAH</TD><TD>Punggol</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>Rhys </TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural WITH epidural</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></td></tr></table>

dumpty,
i am ard to keep u accompanied lah. u din see me meh?
happy.gif

WOW!
Chng's wife delivered and w/o epidural! BRAVO!
kao_clap.gif
so exciting &amp; encouraging!!!

domesticgoddess
thks 4 the precious advise! i read up alot on BFG as well and supports wat u said!!
happy.gif
we muz perserve for our little ones!

Hehe... crystallized... yah hor.
happy.gif
Still got u
happy.gif

Chng's wife, Congrats! Another one w/o epi! Brave brave!

Congrats to littlepony and forgetmenot as well!

Oh, I extracted this info on mucus plug from a website. Hope it helps :
<font color="0000ff">Many women lose their mucus plug a week or two before delivery (though for others it doesnt happen until right before delivery). If the mucus is pink or streaked with blood, it is known as the "bloody show" and usually means labor will begin within the next day.</font>

thanks crystallized
happy.gif

baby actually wanna pop out, so i am telling myself - my cervix to cooperate
happy.gif

poor bb.. i really think she has been stressed these days with my tightening and contractions yet cannot pop out

Hey emma &amp; lichristin,

i am on total breastfeeding now for my girl too.. like u both, i can't pump much out, though my girl can nurse 30 min each breast and can sleep after feeding up to 3hrs interval..

I trying to avoid formula milk.. initially in Mt. A, i latch her on as much as possible.. but she kept crying..so, i let the nurse feed her fm via bottle.. then i realise her suckling power decreased.. so, nurses decide to cup feed her..now, she can suckle well and i trying to limited FM, unless she really hungry..usually, max only 20-30ml of fm a day..

i trying to pump out after each nursing, but damn pathetic.. like 10ml? worst then u.. do u both pump after every nursing? i feel stressed by the amount i pump out leh..

hi hi gals

wow more and more gals leaving the bench ah ?

congrats to all who have popped !!

melissa

the mucus plug is sticky and whitish in color. if u see any blood stains, then it's the show and u really need to be admitted to hospital asap.

I lost my mucus plug on thurs and fri and my waterbag burst on fri .. guess it last only 2 days for me ..

mothers.. now that I latch my bb on more freq, now my express output is lesser than before. I used to pump out every 3 hrs and bottle feed my gal but now I have switch to latching on at nite and bottle feed in the day. So I guess bb is capable of emptying the breast better than pump hor ?

CEREAL!!! All the best for tonight! Imagine, by tomorrow, you'll be able to see ur bb
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
Be strong, u can do it! Just tell urself, every contraction brings u closer to meeting ur bb!

dumpty,
dun feel lonely lah.
I am 6/10 MTB, now almost 37weeks lai.
some octMTB already give birth.

but remember, u enjoy a longer ML cos u go back to office later mah, in dec

Hey Cereal... all the best to u tonite
happy.gif

Hey dumpty, I'm still sitting on the bench.. still telling my baby not to come out so soon....

btw, do u all feel pains in the fingers joints? I have been feeling slightly painful since last week, esp at work, using my laptop and mouse. But last night, I felt pain &amp; numb on my fingers the whole nite and lasted till now... anyone experience that?

Hi Wei Kuan

I am drinking Raspberry Leaf tea now.... but dunno wat to expect... heard it's to strenghten the uterus... so not sure whether it works....

Hi Wei Kuan

Your EDD is one week after me, when did u start to experience pain in yr fingers?

I started last week or the week b4.... now getting more &amp; more painful... very scared labour is nearby
sad.gif

Congrats to all mummies that had pop. Take good care during the confinement
happy.gif

Emoments,

I also experience pain at the finger joint. Due to water retention. Check with gynae and he said it's normal near delivery date. Guess nothing much we can do.

Me not only finger, leg start to swell walk also pain pain.
kao_sad2.gif
My Gynae will say wait bb deliver everything will be okie

Cereal, all the best &amp; have a smooth delivery>>> jia you

WeiKuan, I'm not sure... so far I didn't experience any contractions or cramp... usually I only drink over the weekend, make one big pot to drink the whole day.

Hi Melody
My leg started to swell during my 5th month and is getting from bad to worse.... I'm just surprised that my fingers will start to experience also....

Hi Melissa,
Din manage to log in over the weekends...GlenE does provide towel and a toletries bag which includes toothbrush, toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo and a face towel. U shd have completed ur packing by now? All the best to ur delivery!! and to cereal too!!
happy.gif

Hi emoments,

ya lor>>> wedding ring use to drop out... now getting tighten to wear...

was tellin my bb when u wan to come out, tis weekend?? nxt fri is edd alr. if u still dun wan to pop, i will need to induce which is more painful>>> hahaha impatient mummy cannot wait to c u

check with u ladies will stretch marks be painful... my stretch marks is growing like wild fire and recently start to feel it abit pain pain also...

Hi Melody

I have removed my wedding ring liow... just in case it got stuck... so u better remove it now.

My stretch marks has been increasing, so far no pain leh.... *touch wood*

I was telling my baby, please, dun come out so soon.. if u wan, next weekend... (Week 39), but not this weekend, pls.... everyday sweet talk him :p

I was getting impatient also because recently move hse, at first dun wan to move the bed... but later also move it" now keep on worry... guess no use worry now but jst couldn't help it
sad.gif

melody
by right stretchmarks shldnt hurt. issit coz ur tummy is getting tighter, so u thot its the stretchmarks? mine oso spreading like wild fire.
sad.gif

btw where's edksd? she popped alrdy??
uhoh.gif
Anyone?

Thanks weikuan, guess d only thing i can do is pray hard lor... maybe try what other mummy doing... go shopping>>> then will start to pop as bb is also a gal will like shopping hahahaha
kao_laugh.gif

emoments,
Yes I have been having that finger joint pain since I was in 34 weeks or something. I think it's called Carpal Tunnel syndrome. B'cos my work requires me to work on computers, at home oso use computer a lot hence the pain. But luckily, I only have it at night and early morning. It goes away by itself.

chocolat,
Wow thanks for answering that question hehe. I see that you really catch up. So good lah, I don't have to bring too many toilettries.

melody,
stretch marks painful means it comes out recently only. better put olive oil or stretch mark cream twice a day. i have been putting on those cream/oil since 5 months pregnant and now i won the battle! also remove all jewellery now.

edksd and daisybuttons
long time no hear from you guys!! come out come out wherever you are!!!

Back