(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

hi Crisann..

Yeah lor.. sigh.. feed him med till i heartache.. he will cry and struggle and throw the med out.. so poor thing..

hi momma2omar..

beside concourse, there is a party shop at Centre Point also have..

Hi, Kris

ya... at least it is plastic so more safe....Jia Hui seldoms"eat" the kolar bear... she nows loves to eat the car seat strips.. eat until wet wet...

yesterday night, train her to sleep on bed... & was a success.... she managed to sleep after much crawling & standing up....2nd time she sleep on bed for thru the whole night... but noticed that she loves to sleep with face facing down.. so dangerous so i kept waking up to check on her.....

Hi, Crisann

Jia Hui also move around when eating... when we having dinner, she will stand around the table & move to mummy most of the time & stand there for her food.... normally, i will put her portion at the side of my plate & she will take & put in her mounth....

Hi Kris

What we do is mix the medicine with the milk for her to drink leh. If not she also don't wana drink.

Hi Jesline

Crisann also love to sleep with her face facing down. Think they find more secure in this way.

Hi, Crisann

but is very dangerous.....prefer her to sleep lying on one side....

is Crisann sleeping on bed now instead of sarong??

Hi Jesline

Yup but no choice leh. Cos she sleep that way in the sarong. So use to it. Nope. Initially was ok to sleep at her playpen on her own. Now she don't want. She either want to sleep with us or sleep at sarong. Cos don't want her to sleep with us. Is not v gd. Than sleep with us me whole nite can't sleep. Scare she fall down and she kick here n there until I no place to sleep.

u mean Crisann sleep face down in sarong??? Jia Hui used to sleep like that but i will adjust her position when she sound asleep.... now she sleep side way in her sarong but sleep face down on her bed...

just bought a mattress & placed it on the floor so i am sleeping with her on the floor while daddy sleep on the bed on top lor

hi mummies,
jus to share, i found a contact for balloon twisting when i was organising my son's first bd in jul.
Its by some students who are raising some funds for some cause i cant remember. they charge abt $50+ per hr.. balloons for all kids.. if u want to add tattoos, add $10..
if any of u interestd for yr kid's birthday bash... pls pm me then i will give u the person in charge nbr & u can call to discuss.

Hi Jesline

Yes Crisann sleep face down in the sarong. Once I adjust her she will wake up. But at her playpen she sleep face down with her face facing side way.

same as Jia Hui lor.....

it's Friday.....

Wishing all mummies have a nice weekend
happy.gif

Hi mummies,

hope everyone enjoy their weekend! anyone took extra long weekend?
happy.gif

We are celebrating Ryan's birthday today, and hope everything goes well...
we went to toys r us yesterday to by the bubble making machine cuz ryan likes bubbles...
oso we went to giant to pick up the tricycle...
hope he likes his surprise...

I am just decorating the function room with sesame st charaters ( for the walls) , and balloon theme flags around.
Cake from Pine Garden
Food from Lavish...

really hope i dun under or over cater , i am really lousy at this kekeke last time during 1 month i over cater.. this time - i really duno, always having prob getting a answer from my family on how many friends they invite...:p

momma2omar,
i think u can also get inflated balloons at Party r us at Holland village.. there is also another store at centrepoint and valley point.

Hi Jesline..

Zorian also sleeps face down.. he will turn and toss around his whole cot.. sometimes he will sit up and turn to another side and sleep.. actually he had been sleeping face down since baby.. initially also very scare and keep on getting up to check on him.. now, think okie.. so dun check on him anymore.. keekee..

Hi Crisann..

Thanks! Tried that but zorian end up refusing to drink his milk or just take part of it.. so decide to force it down his throat.. this way at least we know he took the med lor..

hi butter8..

Happy birthday to Ryan...

Dun worry.. just relax and enjoy yourself today.. if over charter, at least all ure guests have foods.. if under charter, just call pizza huts or mac lor.. keekee...

remember to upload photos on monday for us to see hah..

Happy weekends to all!!

Butter8,
U oso celebrating Ryan bday today. Same with me. Oso celebrating gal bday. Really cross cross finger hope everything goes smoothly.

Kris,
Me oso think that way at least if nt enuf can get something to 'thong' till the end. If left alot me hv to chart back <haiz....>

hi
to share again.. will be closing the last BP for Baby Gap Sneakers.
BP price $20 Colours- BROWN/PINK/RED

US Shoe Sizes
Size 4 - 13.5cm (6 to 12mths),
Size 5 - 14.5cm (12 to 18mths),
Size 6 - 15.5cm (18 to 24mths),
Pls pm me if intrested. thks
918875.jpg
918876.jpg
918877.jpg

HI cocomo,
is yr boy wearing the shoes yet?? my boy's feet still too tiny..:S

re bbs taking med

if u hv a hard time feeding ur bb med, can ask ur pd for pills instead. My 14+ mth ger had that problem too initially...everytime i put the syringe near her, she screams like hell..we can't even get it near her mouth...mix wif milk, she oso can tell n dun even wanna drink...finally my pd gave us pills...panadol, runnning nose, cough, all have pill form. Just give a quarter pill each time, no taste at all. I just crush the quarter pill n add into either one spoon of porridge/crushed biscuits/fruit etc...she doesn't know at all...now feeding her med is a breeze!

Happy Birthday to Megan, Ryan and Cecelia's daughter (pai seh, forgot her name)! May all of u be happy and healthy always.

Hi Cecelia,
No la. would love to have a no. 2 but hb doesn't want yet. somemore i think my thyroid problem is back. just went for blood test this morning. will only get the results next wk.

Hi jesline,
that's great. jia hui is willing to sleep on the mattress. heard it can be very difficult to wean them off sarong.

Hi EP,

I am interseted to get the Baby gap sneakers. Can provide the link to the spree so that i ca see the details?

Thanks

hi daphne
u do not accept pm.. i did not put the shoes up on the spree thread. its jus among the mummies i know.
can u pls pm me so i can fwd u the details? thanks

Happy Belated Birthday to Megan, Ryan and Rachelle.

This morning Crisann fall and knock onto her gum. I was doing something and ask hb to look after. Suddenly heard her crying so badly. Ran in and realise that her gum is bleeding. Alway ask hb to look after something will happen. So angry and heart so pain.

Hi, erin

now trying & teaching her to sleep on mattress lor.... so now whenever she is tired, she will auto crawl to her mattress & play there.... will joined her & after playing for awhile, she will sleep lor.....hope that she will wean off soon.... hee hee hee

Hi, Crisann
hope Crisann is ok..... sayang her....

Hi mummies,
long time no log in cos super busy with work cos it's annual budgeting time...no time to update my blog too.. and of cos Megan's birthday party which passed last sat... heng everything turned out well! met Amberlyn outside the fn room while we were doing up the decor ...thanks to those who came to megan's party and the presents! if you have taken some pics during the party, can fwd to me? I WANT ALL! hahaha! will post pics when I am "available" haiz...how's our babies' parties doing? post pics and updates ok?

Thanks for the birthday wishes! megan's actual birthday is this Wed 15 Aug and we are taking day off, bringing her to zoo in the morning then late afternoon bring her take her 3rd studioshot, tis time with her grandparents too then have a mini celebration at home
happy.gif

Happy Birthday to Ryan, Denise, Cecelia's daughter, Rachel (right cecelia?)!

Hi butter8,
How did Ryan's birthday celebration go?

Hi Crisann,
Oh no! I hope Crisann is ok liao! If I were you, I would feel angry and heartpain too. Her teeth ok?

Hi Jesline,
I envy you! I dun think your mtd will work for megan. I am trying to wean her off by putting her into sarong, then when deep asleep, then bring her to our bed. Megan sleeps face down in sarong too. Sometimes her saliva will drip onto the floor hhaa

Hi EP,
I am interested in the sneakers. I am deciding between pink and red. Can pm me?

Hi Erin, Augbb and Racoon,
Megan has jack and Lily and Shoo shoo shoes, all good... I refuse to buy bobux cos so ex and the deisgns not as nice like what racoon says... I think generally, such soft shoes are good for now.. just wondering when they are trying to walk like now, would harder soles be better? Megan still wearing M.. I bot 4Ls and a bit regret leh cos now she still can't wear then later when she starts walking, she might need harder soles liao how? thinking of selling 1 or 2... anyone interested, pm me cos they are brand new...

hi cocomo, augbb, fiona,
My hubby has downloaded your Jays' and Denise birthday parties pics but I have yet to send them to you... promise you all will do so asap when I have my hands on the home pc hor

hi jokojoko,
Thanks for the pressie you gave megan! It's the perfect wood puzzle I was looking for, easy and colourful for her
happy.gif
I only allow her to open her pressies after her party hehe

hi piyo,
no worries...hee hee..email me when u r free lah...i also took pics at megan party n download it in our hm pc but also haven email to u yet..hee hee..will do so 1 of the night ya...
happy.gif
wow...seems like a reali nice day planned for megan ah for her bday...hee hee... i am planning to get the sneakers for jay coz think need a semi hard sole shoes for him since he started walking liao...hope megan like her present too ya...
happy.gif
oh ya n i almost forgot to say that megan bday cake is simple beautiful....v v nice cake tog with the precious moments figurine...

fiona,
its a nice party for denise yest...n i find denise and megan so cute...getting cuter n cuter each day...too bad denise din allow me to carry her..heehee...

Crisann,
oh dear...hope crisann is feeling better ya...
happy.gif
give her a hug for me...

happy birthday to ryan, rachelle
Erin, racoon,
yest bought a pair of pooh design shoes from bata for jay..the bubblegummers shoes nice but some sandals seems like the biggest size jay also cant wear so we ended up buying the pooh design one..not too exp..abt $24...so left the shoes at my parents place coz sometimes they bring him down for a walk so think wear shoes better lor...:p

Mummies,
do yr babies drool a lot ah...haha...jay drool when he is sleeping leh and always our bed got a patch one...haha..i know megan drool since piyo mention it...;)

Hi Cecilia, Jesline & Piyo

Thks for the sayang and concerns. Seem like she is alright. Still so playful. Even try to climb up our bed herself. She even hold on to her playpen and wanted to climb over. I really wana faint liao.

Hi Piyo

Ya lor v angry yet he can give me many excuse. Make me more angry. Her teeth is ok just that her gum seems to have a small hole. Will monitor that for a while.

Hi, piyo

trying to wean her off her sarong is hard work.... only trying that at night cos during day time, mil taking care of her & she sleeps in sarong in the day....

i tried your mtd too.. sometime works sometime dont....my mum also told me they will wean off sarong automatically one lei... but dont know when... just a matter of time....

then on sat night, Jia Hui had her very 1st step... hee hee hee.... placed her on bed & she auto stand up & took a step....

crisann,
i totally agree...haha..that time jay fall is also bec hubby was looking after him one...haha...n he step away without even telling me to go look after jay for a while...

Hi Piyo

I find hard sole is better when they started to walk cos more stable. Cos she used to wear the FOX and the 1 I brought from RP. Is v slippery.

Hi Augbaby

Thks for the hug and concern.

Hi Jesline

I do agree is really hard work to wean off the sarong. During wkend nite she will sleep with me. Once she is deep sleep I will carry her to her playpen. But most of the time at my mum place she will sleep in sarong.

Yesterday afternoon she was sleeping in the sarong. Than when she turn her head almost come out of the sarong. Lucky I was there if not don't know what will happen. Really don't know when than she can don't sleep in sarong.

Hi, Crisann

nowadays, Jia Hui will auto put her legs out of the sarong when she wants to get up.... can even use her legs to drag down the zip to get out.... think it is getting more & more dangerous for them to sleep in the sarong..... sometime she will flip & try to sit up.... so scary....

Crisann & Jiahui,
I think it's time to get her out of sarong liao.. Megan is like Jia Hui, will stick her legs out of the sarong.. soemtimes when wanna come out she will actually somehow get herself to sstand in the sarong and wanna get out.

Augbb,
Fortunately, the cake turned out exactly what I wanted... only thing I find it din taste that well inside hehe but to me, exterior more impt for that day hehe

talking about loking after, I think my hubby would beg to differ from you all cos he thinks I can't take care of megan well.. like just 1 day b4 her birthday party, she spilt water on our laptop cos I was carrying her while surfing the net... he said accidents happen whenever It's me carrying her...he was upset with me cos the movie clip for her birthday party was inside the laptop and the laptop was spoilt the day b4 and he claimed it's by my carelessness with megan...

Hi Piyo

I do agree to get her out of sarong but how hah. Any gd suggestion....

Wah yr hubby gd hor at least can help to take care of Megan than u can rest. Me hah wkend v busy looking after Crisann 1. No time to rest. Haiz... Than somemore Crisann alway stick to me. Don't want the daddy.

Hi Crisann,
not anymore suggestions as what Jiahui and you have used..
sad.gif

haiz..he also look after halfway will call me to take over but he felt I am not detailed enuf to prevent accidents..recently megan prefers me more than hubby but between me n maid, she will choose the maid and between the maid and my father, she will choose my father and when my mum appears, the rest of the world disappear... forget to mention my dog which ranks better than us..so ranking of "us" in Megan's preference in order of merit is

1. grandma
2. grandpa
3. maid
4. maxx (our goldie)
5. me
6. daddy
sad.gif

agree can't trust man to care for baby. But of course lah, sometimes I'm also the one who let justin hurt himself. its really tiring looking after a little monkey leh.

On Sat, i was busy getting ready to go for Justin's class so i dash here adn there to pack his food. Daddy was holding Justin's hand as he walked but Justin kept crying for me and pulling Daddy to my direction. I just kept telling him "Mummy coming, pls wait". And then in a flash, Justin let go of Daddy's hand and slam to the floor with the back of his head on the floor with a loud knock. He cried so hard. And guess what, Daddy was angry and blamed me cos he said I see the food as more impt than Justin so ignored Justin and caused his fall. And then he storm to the room and slam the door. My poor Justin was still on the floor, and I quickly dash to pick him up and cuddle him.

I was more angry that he actually let Justin lie crying on the floor and never quickly pick him and check if he's hurt and sayang him. He was more bothered by his anger and even push the blame to me although he was the one taking care of Justin at that time. Then Daddy will always angrily say "Dun go out already".

For the sake of not spoiling Justin's day, I tolerate and stomach it. Even my in laws always tell me to give in to my hubby all the time. MIL always say "We woman are the weaker sex so must give in to husband blah blah........" You hear this u angry or not.....sigh

But now, of course i dun rake it up with hubby lor, dun want Justin to have a bad weekend mah......sigh...

Hi Piyo

Megan so cute leh. For Crisann when my mum is around she only want her. Duno why hor. Maybe is because my mum spend more time with her.

During wkday night when she wanted to go home, She wanted to follow me back. She don't want my mum liao.

piyo,
think its juz a phase the bb go true mah..for jay he will go for the person who plays with him the most n spolit him the most, which is my dad...coz my dad is at hm with him every day when we r at work and my dad will play with him...so when we r at my parents hm, it my dad that he will pay more attention too thou he will be shouting in joy when we came in the door but after that no more...haha...coz my dad knows how to make him laugh so much more...so its my mum n dad that jay takes too...till at hm, its either hubby or me lor..since maid dun take care of him much... actually i think bernard is 1 of the few gd daddy around leh...n can see he loves megan a lot...like at denise party, he be concern that megan bellybutton is showing etc...usually men r not so sensitive abt it and cant be bothered one...hee hee..but men not so patient lah...so after taking care awhile now, they will pass bb back to us lor...

mummies,
thinking of send jay for playschool when no 2 is born so my parents be easier...but looking at those that is abt 2hrs or so one...not those half a day or too long one..any mummies did any research on this??

racoon,
poor dear..n hope justin is ok...think sometimes men are like that....coz we r the one who usually hav to pack the stuffs to go out mah..like if go swimming, i be the one who pack the items for jay to bring out, in addition to ours..coz dun think the maid will know how to pack lor...my maid usually will only pack the standard items in the bag which is the milk powder, hot water, cold water n put bottles in..but if we r going out etc for dinner etc, i will need to pack toys to entertain jay, biscuits for him to eat so we can eat in peace...so many things to do...while they juz look after the bb a while...well we women r more sensitive to things so i guess its easy for them to not understand that there is so many things to bring juz going out lor coz they dun do the packing....so no choice lah...close 1 eye n open 1 eye lor...
happy.gif
accidents do happen...

mummies, for those looking for car seats, JL is having a gd promo...i juz bought the maxi cosi piror seat for jay at $219...he seems ok in it...thou still fuss so i hav to distract him wif toys etc lor...but its quite a gd car seat i feel...

augbaby,

Thanks Justin is fine, the minute i carried him, he stopped crying but sob sob a little. Sigh, agree with u men really dun ustand why we need to pack so much things. Pack more better than less right.

I also saw the promo, aiyah, bot mine too fast.

Hi everyone,
long time no log in!

Piyo/ fiona/ erin/ augbaby,
so glad to catch up with everyone on Megan's birthday party!

Piyo,
such a great job you did and lots of effort! I love the cake! And Jadelle was so fascinated with the boat of balls, she refused to get out for 1 hour! Now i gotta figure out how to fill one full of balls for her!

Where you cater the food from? simply delicious! and i must get your contact for balloons liaoz..!
send me can?

So sad i missed Denise's one.. but really cannot make it as I juz back from bkk on sat morning (until i no time wrapped Megan's prezzie!) and got a prior appointment on Sunday

i never bring camera leh.. so send me the pictures too!!

hi mummies,

Weaning off pacifier
Any mummies have idea how to do this? Actually wanted to wean Rae off it last week but her 2 big molars teeth coming out so she's more cranky than usual thus still let her have her pacifier.

Finger Food
Started giving her steamed mini carrots, asparagus, brocoli as finger food. Glad that she can take it.

btw, I 'hate' it when my hubby is not patient enough to 'ta-han' Rae's cries, not forgetting the fact that he's working overseas and only get to see her once a month. He claimed that her some kind of crying is the kind that she is spoilt so shouldn't pacify her, should ignore her. His response to her cries anger me more than her cries.

Amy,
Slowly wean off the pacifier dun just wean off at one go. i never let my girl eat pacifier unless she is sleeping otherwise i will not give her any pacifier and she herself will take off when she dun want to suck.

Hi Catherine,

She's also only sucking pacifier when trying to go to sleep. So, if do it stages, does it mean start with afternoon naps, don't give her. Then, at night, let her have it ??

Amy,
Depends on how u want to train her, for me i think that when sleep they suck pacifier is ok unless she still sucking when deep asleep then u got to try to take it out when she is asleep.
u might want to try ur way. but if unsuccessful maybe wait till she is much older then wean it off.

Back