(2006/08) AUGUST 2006 MTB

piyo,
jay also latest like that leh..will wake up n sit up at around weird timing like 2+ and wiggle abt n make noises and wiggle near the top of his cot and i hav to pull him lower and cover the blanket over him n still he will turn right n left and move abt so much...these few days esp, at different timing n either me or hubby hav to wake up to pet him back to sleep leh...dun noe y...super tired lately..Sigh

Hi racoon,

I believe males are more slower to warm up interacting with other males. My hb also shy type but making him to go all these gathering can boost them up yeah. Encourage him more.. not only he is the shy one okie.

Wowo so many pics on bb holding to stand. Natalie is getting better and less phlegm in her. SHE do not need to be on neubiliser so just carry on her medication will do. She is also learning to hold and stand but maybe still sick so no energy to pull herself up hiaz..

Still no sign of her teething poking out. So anxious! But one of my most excited is i witness her to sit from her tummy... i so sua ku.. its like hardly witness all her 1st time. Well though she is slow in alot things but nv wan her to be as healthy imptly yeah.

doris, piyo, augbaby,
charlotte also same lor aiyo i guess at this stage our baby are like tat.charlotte worse i tot she is sleeping so i put her in her playpen who knows she toast n turn later she pretend her eyes close and open abit and smile. I nearly get mad that she still can smile wa kaoz~

Hi honeyhaven and Piyo,

Ntuc is having sales on Nepia- 2 pack at $26.95. It is a great deal compared to purchase direct from Nepia. The sales end tomorrow if I am not wrong.
N if you are collecting 10 "1point" seals on the Nepia packing, remember to exchange it for the $10 NTUC voucher before end of May.
happy.gif

hi mommies..

me and zorian still down to flu and cough.. zorian refused to eat his med and we have to force it down his throat. he will scream and cry.. see already heart pain but still have to give him his medicine..

so happy to see so many babies pulling to stand already.. zorian still have not reached there yet.. he can only sit and do combat crawling.. cant even sit up himself from his tummy..

hi Fiona..

Congrats!!! Denise sure a pretty princess.. : )

hi cocomo..

zorian also dun drink his milk nowaday.. he simply just eat his semi-solid and watever we are eating.. my parents in law feed him bread.. i think as long as their weight is growing and they are healty, should be okie.. just put more meat into their porridge..

Hi dino,
I know can exchange the nepia point but where to change huh? ya it's much cheaper that's y i bot another 2 packets to stock up lor!

Hi augbb, doris, cat,
so some babies are like that recently... mine also recently, siao siao... at least you all can pat, mine cannot pat ah! how to pat when her but high high then wanna wriggle here n there like earthworm! then whine and cry so loud even pacifier also dun wan???

Hi racoon,
I also shy shy but also come for gathering leh:p

hi fio,
Congrats! Denise is so cute!!! I am not surprised she got 1st prize!!!

piyo- tks
happy.gif
Ya can finally meet u all too.

Anyway wats this Nepia thingy u all talking about ar ? I feel i hv so much to catch up leh..stress siah. My gal oso hvnt seen a PD yet to take her 'not taken' injectionS...aiyoh..busy busy busy.

Hi,kris

baby Jia Hui also had not learn how to pulling to stand yet. as for crawling, she can only move in reverse gear....

hi cocomo
baby jia hui also taking less milk... as she prefers to eat what we r eating but think milk is still very important ... so will try to let her drink more.....

Hi piyo
baby jia hui also tends to sleep less these few weeks lor... also dont know what happened.... think sleep less than 8 hrs on some days.... so in the end, got panda eyes already.... think she wants to play lor....

her teeth r coming out already... had touch on her gums & can feel sharp sharp edges....

hi mummies,

I have heard positive reviews from friends who have signed up their children with MyGym. I have finally gotten in touch with My Gym at Great World City for a trial in June in which most of our babies will turn 10mths liao. 10mths would be a good time to bring them to Mygym to make use of their equipment. They finally replied that they have the time slot 2.30pm -3.15 pm for 45min trial (for Waddlers) on Saturdays. As it's the school holidays season, I have taken the initiative to reserve the 30th June 2.30pm slot for the trial. Have also managed to get $29.50 for this trial instead of the std $34.50/per baby.

Details of the trial:

Date: 30th June, Saturday
Time: 2.30-3.15pm
Fees: $29.50 with 1 accompanying adult (the other parent can come in too)
Min no. of babies :10
Max no. of babies : 18

Once we meet the min requirement of babies, mummies and dad can tt $29.50 to me. Once we haf made payment to Mygym, if you cannot make it due to baby falling sick, outstation etc, you would haf to forfeit the amt you paid unless there is someone in our thread who can take over your place.

Pls indicate your interest below:

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan

Hmmm, we should keep a calendar for Aug 06 thread, so many events... June got trial, July got birthday bash haha... Aug gathering??? Sep? Oct? haha...

I just spoke to Kelly on the birthday bash, she will post on my behaf later hehe .. thanks hor kelly I love you
happy.gif

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
2. augbaby, hubby, jayden and maid

any mummies wan to join polo spree from polo website? there is a sale now...a mummy email me...so if u wan let me know n i forward the email to u...
happy.gif

Hi Piyo,

I would luv to join the My Gym trial but its on Sat and Justin has Shichida class at 415pm, scared he not enuf sleep and scully doze off in class after the trial. But let me check if there's a break in June after his first term, maybe we can join.

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
3. honeyhaven, hubby, kayden

hi Piyo..

Me keen on MyGym.. but need to check with BJG if Zorian still have class on Sat.. I let you know again okie.. thanks..

Hi Piyo,

Issit? I count and count, I think "zun zun" term ends the week before leh, but let me check with the teacher first this Sat.

Justin goes to the HDB Hub branch, which branch does Megan go to?
happy.gif

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
4. erin00, hubby and kayden

Hi racoon,
no need count lah, I cfm then book Mygym trial! and best to have my gym trial/classes after baby turns 10mths! Term break starts 28th June. Last sesson for sat classes is 24Jun
happy.gif
Megan's attending Sat Morning 10.45am at SP. I think you are in the same class as my friend's son! Her son's name is Leeuwin.. do you recall any babies with this name in your class?

Is this your 1st term?you continuing after this term? haf you started home practice?

Piyo,

My Gym is good. Noah went there in the past. He loves the place. Still pestering us to take him there.

However, will not join the trial with you guys. Btw, the trial fees will be waived if you guys sign up for it. Remember to choose a class with fewer children. This way, each child will have more time at each station.

piyooooo,

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
4. babyboy,hb & keiran

Hi Augustmum,
really good ah? lots of mums tell me must bring her there at least once leh! is it true better for them to go after 10mths? Did Noah sign up there b4? seems like GWC and Woodlands branch like not same policy... got chance I ask the person again.

Y you not joining? join leh! Long time no c you liao!

mummies,
i've discussed the following wif piyo n came up wif these

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">AUG06 BIRTHDAY BASH</font></font>

VENUE: Leia's Condo, between Hougang & Sengkang
Date: either 22, 28 or 29Jul
Time: 10-3pm
1) can go at 10-103am for a swim (subject to Leia's confirmation of date n the timing convenient 4 her)
2) lunch'll b served at 12pm (we can arrange for e caterer 2 come in 2 set it up at 1130am)
3) cake cutting at 130pm

FOOD = I propose getting it fr YLS www.ylscatering.com.sg bcos i got lobang 2 pay $10 n get 11dishes (e usual is pay $10, get 10 dishes). a no of mummies i know ordered fr YLS n raved abt their chicken curry, noodles, fish, etc. fyi, e extra dish given is a main dish. not those side dishes or more drinks.

any other mummies got gd suggestions at e same price? 11dishes for $10.

DECOR = discussed wif piyo n we tot of buying fr those birthday supplies overseas sprees found in the sprees thread
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/590029/590029.html?1178615301

depending on how many families r joining, we r setting aside abt $5-7/family for decor.

CAKE
pls refer 2 e posting below n tell me which design u like. i know of a lady who can bake such cakes. we'll keep our budget for cakes at $8-10.

BUDGET = $25 per family which will take care of the buffet, decor & cake EXCLUDES GIFT EXCHANGE

GIFT EXCHANGE = Everyone bring a gift of min $20. No vouchers pls!
I'll do ballotting n assign each mummy whose gift they buy for. Eg cocomo gets 2 buy gift for fiona, fiona buys a gift for kelly, piyo buys gift for rachel, etc. i've discussed wif piyo n personally find it betta tis way. it's hard 2 find unisex gift or toys. once i've done e balloting, i'll email 2 inform each mummy personally so e mummy can tell the buyer if her bb has any toy preference (as in do u prefer clothes, books, toys, etc?)

ASSIGNMENT OF TASKS = Need mummies 2 volunteer for the following tasks:
1) decor (3-4mummies: e more mummies, e faster things get done) <font color="ff0000">these mummies need 2 turn up at 10-1030am 2 get e decor up</font>
2) reception (to sit at the reception table 2 manage the guest list, collect e gifts, hand out name tags, etc) <font color="ff0000">preferably mummies who can b away fr their bbs for 1/2hr cos they need 2 sit at e reception table 4 some time, say 1/2hr or so</font>
3) sorting out the gifts & giving them out (2 mummies)

mummies who volunteered, pls dun back out. if u backed out last min bcos of valid reasons (bcos u cant make it cos ur bb is sick), we'll understand. once u volunteer, u discuss among ur team members on wat 2 do.

tis is a <font size="+2">BIG</font> party wif 30+ bbs n >70pax (including maids), piyo & i need everyone's help.

1)
792671.jpg

2)
792672.jpg

mummies who r attending e bday party, pls vote for ur preference.

4 both cakes, i'll order an individual cupcake for each bb wif their initials on it.

Piyo,

Ya, I signed noah up as he was very happy there. In my opinion, the best time to join is when they know how to walk. Then they can climb up and down, jump and run everywhere.

Hi piyo,

Yes, Leeuwin is Justin's classmate, we sit side by side. Leeuwin very cute and smiley, your friend very nice too.

Ok count me in
happy.gif

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
4. babyboy,hb & keiran
5. racoon, hubby, Justin

kelly,

yls is rather good. i'm ok.

as for cake, how about getting a cupcake for each child. best, we could put the child's name on the cupcake? I'm very scare of july, always get birthday cake overdose. just time, when zac is not out, we will eat birthday cake at least 4 times in july.

Hi mummies, wat's new?

Been rather busy with work to chat...

How's yr baby's birthday clebrations coming along? Are u all celbrating? Any gd venues? Gd cake shops etc etc?
happy.gif

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran

calling ERIN....mailing the swim diapers to you tmrw..

Hi piyo,

My hubby plan to let Justin continue for 1 year in Shichida. We only tried to flash some of the cards in the morning b4 we go to work. Suppose to do home practise for at least 15min everyday right? But difficult leh, in class, Justin already climb up and down, and cannot sit still, if not will be trying to put the materials into his mouth. But Justin enjoys the songs in class
happy.gif

Hi Kelly,

I like cake no.2, where is it from? So nice...

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan

Kelly,

oooh the cakes so nice!!! oso got cupcake = coolz!!
I like all the cakes...hahah okok i vote NO. 2

THANKS

Hi Fiona,
Hmmm.... Think would try your method of feeding water too... Maybe it would work with Aden...

I would also try the straw method.. See which one work...

I'm also interested in the trial:

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. CrispyApple, hubby and Aden

Hi Kelly,
I personally prefer cake number 2 cos' cake no. 1 looks more girl type and some of our bbs are boys.

Oops... Think I send 1 min later than Butter and we both chopped slot no. 6. Here I resend again:

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan
7. CrispyApple, hubby and Aden

augbaby..u were asking on Playtex liners is it? Saw yr post over there....

i dont know whats the quality difference comparing avent & playtex. However, for storing ebm, use the liners. drop-ins are meant for use in playtex bottles....

Err, i think me and babyboy both chopped no. 5 too, i'll resend too

1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan
8. racoon, hubby, Justin

MY GYM TRIAL
1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan
8. racoon, husband, justin
9. kelly, husband, edward & gabe (tentative)

Hi racoon,
same same behaviour... how many cards do you flash at 1 go? We should be continuing for megan too... but our hands very busy during class hor? haha

babyboy,
ya i am the one asking abt the liners...are they v thin ah? do u need to double bag it for storing ebm? juz doing some early research coz last time i use avent liners..thanks for the help.
happy.gif

now then managed to read finish the postings, thanks all the mummies for well wishes on denise's win. we still dunno what's the prize yet bcos the person in charge is still sorting out...hee

lucky make it in time to put my name for the trial..kekeke

MY GYM TRIAL
1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan
10.fiona, hubby, denise

hi,
me interested in the trial too.
MY GYM TRIAL
1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan
10.fiona, hubby, denise
11. cj, hubby & Kaefer

piyo, racoon,
so ur bbs attending Shichida? i heard abt it some time ago but no familar, can tell me more? whether ur bbs benefit from it so far? wat do they cover during class n costs?

btw all mummies,
anyone knows wher to find
a. Peking Duck with the real Popiah skin, not the egg wrap
b. Pink Panther cartoon VCD ( not the movie )

let me know if u do ya? Many thanks.

hi,
me interested in the trial too.
MY GYM TRIAL
1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan
10.fiona, hubby, denise
11. cj, hubby & Kaefer
12. Doris, hubby & Elysia

hi kelly,
my vote for cake no.2!

honeyhaven, piyo, cocomo,
aidan now wears L size nepia... think the cons for gaining weight are that he's reaching his milestones later than others... eg. jayden can already pull to stand 1 to 2 mths back but aidan still struggling... too heavy?
happy.gif
anyway, he already got 4 teeth liao (2 up, 2 down)...

aidan's meals timetable below (though sometimes cant finish his milk):
7am - 210ml milk
9am - vege w/ porridge
12pm - fruits
1pm - 210ml milk
3pm - fruits
5pm - 210ml milk
7pm - vege w/ porridge
8-9pm - last milk feed (180-210ml)
is he overfed? but he loves the fruits and finish his porridge leh...

re. nepia seals redemption - collect 10 seals and paste onto a piece of paper and send to: Nepia (Hong Kong) ltd, Branch office Singapore, 101 Cecil ST #23-07 Thong Eng Building, Singapore 069533. write down your name, address & contact nos. They will send u a $10-ntuc voucher within 2 weeks!

MY GYM TRIAL
1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan
10.fiona, hubby, denise
11. cj, hubby & Kaefer
12. jokojoko, hb, aidan & maid

repost :p
MY GYM TRIAL
1. Piyo, hubby and Megan
5. babyboy,hb & keiran
6. butter8, hb & ryan
10.fiona, hubby, denise
11. cj, hubby & Kaefer
12. Doris, hubby & Elysia
13. jokojoko, hb, aidan & maid

Back