Hi mummies,
I have MIA for so long because start work no time to online and at work cannot surf net. Work sucks! Can you imagine behind my work station there is a cctv and got record video somemore.
Anyway, alot of things happen 2 wks ago. This is the worst quarrel ever had with my hubby.
2 wks ago, in-law whole family went to china to visit my 3rd SIL who is working there. Usually they go during school holiday for 1 mth. Who knows BIL kena chicken pox so ask his wife to move back to her own house.
So happy that in-law they all are not around so I had already plan our wkends outing in advance. Ever since I start working, my mum had been cope at home looking after Jayden so plan to bring her out. So one sat, we plan to go beauty world, IMM for a walk which she had been wanting to go. Who knows, BIL's wife sms hb asking if he is free to accompany her to view flat as BIL cannot go. Hb replied cannot but BIL dun give up kept sms n call hb. So I decide to let him go n ask him to drop us at JP for a walk while waiting for him to finish viewing with BIL's wife. Hb say need abt an hr but we waited till 1 hr 30mins no call. So decide to call him n he mention he haven't done yet. So its time for Jayden's dinner time so we went to mcdonald to feed him n had some snacks as we are abit hungry. 15mins later, hb called up and say he is done BUT he is bringing BIL's wife to join us to IMM!!! I have already told hb before I dun like things to crop up when I already plan ahead & he know it very well moreoever I have also told him before that dun bring his family members with my family members bcoz its our outing n we are not very comfortable. But hb insists! When reach IMM n BIL's wife is pregnant so we ask them to go for dinner first as we had some snacks liao so not hungry yet. So we shop till 9plus, then we decide to go hawker centre for dinner n i ask hb to send BIL's wife back home first. But hb say she is joining us bcoz later hb & her are going to find BIL who had chicken pox. My mum was abit unhappy so decide not to have dinner and go home since have some leftover bee hoon and ask me to bring some back home.
Guess what??? Hb just dump me & Jayden back home and he left with BIL's wife to find BIL. I haven't bath Jayden and I haven't had my dinner, unpack things and I myself haven't bath. He went for almost 2hrs then come back.
So I decide to talk to hb. I say BIL having chicken pox and I already say avoid going over because Jayden is having his birthday celebration soon. He insist he had taken precaution and keep a distance with his brother. He scold me for being bossy, petty, not understanding, etc...
Pls! I already let him go n view the flat with his bro wife. What else he expect from me. I told him, the flat belong to the couple what is the point of u going to view. Can u decide on behalf of him? No right. Then after viewing still need to 'report' the viewing to him. Why can't the wife do the job? He replied the wife dunno how to explain. Then I told hb when new flat renovation, wedding, pregnancy all i done by myself without his help. So i know how to handle? I know wat to do? I also first timer. Who is there to help me?
Worst things happen. Last monday, his wife kena chicken pox and she is pregnant. Hb face change bcoz I think now he know that the so call precaution is useless. Then I kept reminding Hb not to go over to his parent's plc anymore as 2 more wks its Jayden's birthday celebration liao. He say ok.
But guess what? BIL insist going out for father's day celebration and bringing his wife who had chicken pox out!!! I told hb no way. I am not going n hope he dun go bcoz if he drive the car to go makan then use the same car to bring jayden back to my mum hse. Touch wood, the virus might pass to Jayden. But BIL get angry! I dun understand what right does he have to get angry? I shld be angry lor.
Then hb say ok he dun go but the moment they call him he say ok go. Am I being too much? If not bcoz of the birthday celebration which is 2 wks ago, I won't be so scare of the chicken pox lor. Then I told hb if you feel in difficult position to reject them, I talk to them but he dun want. So he decide to postpone to next wk. I told hb even next wk Jayden also can't go bcoz BIL's wife still have chicken pox...
I have settle this wk problem but I really dunno wat will happen next wk.
Sorry for flooding with all my complaints. Really dunno who to talk to so decide to pour out here.