(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Zita,

Must Relax...u cannot b stress given yr current health condition..take leave & join the PTTs outings more to relax lah..take care
 


zita
it can happen to anyone, good thing is u know it and so must strive to pull out of it
happy.gif


like wat hong suggests, do something u like, even if it's just a few hours, do something to pamper urself
happy.gif
 
mtdt
haha...destress by buying more...after ur credit amt comes and when need to pay up..stress level shoots up again...wahahaha....*im toking abt myself lah*
 
CG,
I agree..my nephew is afraid of getting his feet & hands dirtied by the sand whenever we bring him to the beach. But then, he still likes to build sand castles...sigh..he always do it SO CAREFULLY so tat no a speck on sand gets onto his hands & feet.

Wendy,
Where do we get the free pram at the zoo? I love those shopping center which provides free rental of prams. Cos then our backs won't hurt so back carrying the bb.
 
Zoo - can get at the counter. they hv either pram or those little tikes pushcart.

Shopping ctrs - of cos!!! I noe most captialland shopping centres hv free pram one.
happy.gif
FOC Somemore! but subject to availability lah.
 
Dsii,
Got..I even have a list of shopping centres wif free rental of prams..haa..haa..me kiasu.

MTDT,

JShoppers Spree for Play Wear
1) MTDT
2) Fruitee - red (size 2)
3) Missmoon - red (size 2)
4) peachsorbet - red (size 2)
5) Lollypop -Mustard (size 2)
6) mezzo17- Red (size 2)
7) Brambles - Red (size 2)
8) blessings - Red (size 2)
9) YB - Mustard (Size 2)
 
Wendy & MTDT,
Thx! Wanna bring Kay to Zoo mayb tis weekend after I've finished painting my rm. Hee...hee...

OC,
Pls take care of ur health hor..I see u getting slimmer & slimmer by the day. Later ur hb comes back heartpain leh.
 
Places wif Rental of Strollers:
1) Isetan Scotts (FOC within Isetan only)
2) Ngee Ann City (FOC - 2nd flr Info Counter)
3) Plaza Singapura (FOC - B1 Info Counter)
4) Raffles City (FOC - 1st flr Concierge)
5) Tampines Mall (FOC - 1st flr Customer Svc Counter)
6) Suntec (FOC - Entertainment Ctr Svc Desk)
7) Parkway Parade ($2/hr - Info Counter)
 
I think i must change hers. infact we found that CK selling pj for only $4.90 per set but not the very nice kind but is front button, short sleeve w long pants.

I thot to get some nicer looking pj set for her.
 
Hong,

OIC, usually i buy for her the brand call "esprino" or something like that..kiddy palace carry them too..during sale time abt $7.90/set (UP $10.90, I think)..some of their pattern r nice & comfy
 
Hong,

Ya lor, they ever appear on paper if i m not wrong for their burger cake..mayb i should try a small cake for my dad BD next week & see/taste how is the quality
happy.gif
 
Hi ALL , juz wan to know how u ppl planing to celebrate the 1 YEAR old birthday ?i was thinking of chalet but seems like too troublesome. my parents say function room will do. Anyone got other ideas ??
 
Hong,
Yes, I used to buy bread from the cake shop...it's those typical neighbourhood cake shop lor. Not sure abt their cake though...The shop is just opposite my house.
 
Zita,

dun let the depression get to you okie!!! Think positively then all is well!!!! If too stress then take leave n join the PTT outings to de-stress k!!! Sending u lots of +ve vibes!!!! Hope u feel much better!!!
 
Wah.. our thread so happening...
KIA ZOO... KIA SENTOSA.... most hap one... KIA SHOPPPPPPPPPPIIIINNNGGGGGGG.. kekeke
 
Thanks girls for the added info with regards to constipation. Yup, we also use diaper cream on the anus when we apply it after diaper change..."soon pin mah"

Zita - Hang ih there! Do join us to our next PTT hor!!! We will all go gila hor...
happy.gif


OC - Please take care of yourself also! If you need any help, please do not hesitate to call us PTTs.

Zoo - Me want to go too....aiyoh...I think I missed it liao....
sad.gif


Hong - The cake is quite sedap lah...
happy.gif
 
Fruitee - wah...you are couting ah? I think its a hot hot day and everyone sleeply liao...
happy.gif


missmoon - ya lor...me will just have to ride the tide and ren lor!!

wah lau...looks like its all my posts...pengsan!!!
 


Back
Top