(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

CG - is the red suit the jumper suit from jshopper?? good for sandplay uh!!! aiyoh.. wasted.. din buy tat time as the blue is OOS!

it's soooo cute! I WAN TO GO SENTOSA ASAP!!!!

Dsii - welcome welcome!!
YES... really v happy. laugh till so loud.
I not v good in entertaining bbies... i seldom see zav laugh till soooo happy!
sad.gif
 


Till now i did not bring Janelle for Sandplay cos hubby keep nagging saying there will be sand fly n refuse to buy the idea.

I do agree with him cos Janelle very pro to insert bite. I also dun know why. I rbr i brot her for a BBQ at a frd condo, we waited at a patch of grass along the rd for FIL to come and fetch us.

We reached home to realise Janelle's legs were full of bites like the MOQ bites but it just wun go away. We have to send her to doctor to get it clear. Cham boh...

How come no one interested in Bird Park? We will be bringing the two kids to Bird Park on 16 Jun - Coy family day.
 
Jshopper - I like their clothes. I got some tops and bottoms for Julian and dresses for Jan, very comfortable.
 
yes... i agree.
shd expose bbies to as many times as possible now. as currently they still dun hv sense of fear.... so easier to expose them

later - will face more resistance
happy.gif
 
Lena,
They will taste the sand at first due to their curiousity.... but sand does not taste nice.... next time they won't want to try it anymore. No worries, it won't upset their stomach. Natasha had tasted twice.

Picture of the Jshoppers Playwear

811228.jpg
 
hong - ooh, i see...

bird park - personally i dun like birds! hahaha :p

Jshoppers - yes, i like too... n best is not ex.
happy.gif
 
Dsii disappear liao ah... cooking big pony... ahhahahahaha

Dsii
haiz... it's like worst than mai shen loh..

MT
still planning... in the list... Aust, HK, France(before my sis's bf comes back)
 
Hong,
Last week, my girlfriend's bb gal got infected by poisonous sandfly. Got admitted to hospital. She did not bring her gal out at all. Brought her to see doctor... doctor also said "don't know why"... Just discharged from hospital yesterday afternoon.
 
fruitee - ahahaha... of cos got different kind of birds mah! LOL

good hor... so many hols plan. now i can only plan 2D1N kind of hols. sigh.

CG - nice ... wat size u get for ur bb?
 
Hong,
Count me in if you are going to the Bird Park. My gal loves to watch birds. At times she will expect me to chase after the birds. Do you know why?... cos I often carry her and chase after cats. Sometimes things that we do, makes us look silly!
 
CG,
Infact, i did put MOQ patch on her. The MOQ patch dropped and immediately she got bite by the "sand fly".
 
missmoon: Yes, I bought it recently.

mtdt: I bought size 2, my gal is around 76cm.

Dsii: Sentosa is cheap. You can buy the annual package at $19.50 unlimited entrance to Sentosa. Family package is $50 (if I am not wrong).
Per entry is $3.00.
 
the playwear is from jshoppers...
but the small size one all OOS... only left the larger size one.

missmoon - haha... u n fruitee same same. :p
dunno why, i just dun find birds interesting. :p
 
Hong,
I see. I bought the mosquito patch from Unity Pharmacy, it is a pic of a Happy Face,... I don't remember the brand. Not easy to drop at all.
 
mt
u ordering bo?

neither do i find birds interesting...all they do is make the annoying bird sounds. haha, except for parrots maybe, mimick humans? prefer other real animals :p
 
MTDT,
You can get bigger size... don't worry, can fold if it is too long. Mustard colour is nice too... though the website pic looks 'dirty colour'.
 
CG - actually why can they sit on the sand with their diaper?? :p

then after tat go wash up lah...
so if wear this, after playing, take out.. change back to their normal wear can go liao huh?
 
hong - cannot paste the link.. wont work one.
wat's the item no?

how many pple wan the playsuit...
i dun mind ordering!
happy.gif


JShoppers Spree
1) MTDT
2) Fruitee
3) Missmoon

state ur colour u wan. :p
 
oh, one more question

Do your bbies wear underwear???
besides gals who where the matching panties from their dresses...

how abt boys?
or how abt gals when wearing pants/shorts etc?
 
mt
got wat colours? (heh, lazy to go check it out lah)

underwear? eh...no leh...wait too hot, no good for their you-know-wat? no?
 
JShoppers Spree
1) MTDT
2) Fruitee
3) Missmoon
4) peachsorbet - red

hahaa.. can order other things from jshopper anot ah. i eyeing the pants.

oh. my girl only wear underwear when she wear dress/skirt n go out.
 
Melody...not sure till when leh, i check later for yr!

Kiddy Palace...at lot 1
ya is 20% storewide, but the swim wear is at the foyer leh..whole truck of it! dont noe other branch the same anot!

Sentosa ...i wan go, but which beach is suitable for our kids har? alight at which station?

zoo...i brough V to zoo twice a mth...heehee! she loves c ing the africa animal..!

Birdpark...I love birds..especially parrots & eagle..hahaha! my hse is a mini birdpark before V is born...!

Hey mummies how the GUG class?

eeyore u went for the swim already? how izit? so sad they never call me...MTDT they call u bo?
 
mtdt
the clothes look gd...ya the set for ian n isaac abit stiff..must use softener...then hor the pants just nice leh..shld hv order bigger..but i console myself oince they can walk will slim down abit so amybe can wear slighlt longer..wahhahaha
 
Got ppl like birds meh...hee me also dont like!

MTDT
got bulk order discount for jshoppers bo?
jshoppers only online orders?
 
MTDT,
Yes I bought size 2. If wear the playwear, don't need to wear buttoms/pants for them, just wear T-shirt. Once sand gets into their diapers, it will be very uncomfortable for them cos it is sticky.... and might cause infection.
 
MTDT,
if not urgent may be wait for the free delivery, cos the delivery charge not cheap. The items may be cheap but with delivery charge then boh hua liao
 
Alternatively, you can wear high pants for your babies during sandplay, to minimise sand from getting into their diapers.
 
I think i will go ahead bringing my ger to zoo tmr cos hb said dont know when then can go if prefer morning. anymore mommies game for it?
 

MTDT,

I also want the playsuit!!! Thanks!

JShoppers Spree
1) MTDT
2) Fruitee - red (size 2)
3) Missmoon - red (size 2)
4) peachsorbet - red
5) Lollypop -Mustard (size 2)
 

Back
Top