Fruiteehubby har? Ya veri handsomehahaha! Deep deep dimple!
Fruitee & gang I havent meet before lehso sad : )
Eeyore, ya I got nice group pix, post up laterheehee! Forgot to take a pix with our socksmuz be cute!
Honeymum nice meeting u! so sorry forgot to introhahaha, 933 never work!
MY GYM,
I like it but V abit blur, she quite cranky yesterday, but happy cause she didnt bully any babieshahaha! maybe because we went zoo & shopping before the trialn she is tired. she cry a lot at night, either not well or nightmare! Next time cannot be too ambitious liao!
N hor my gym lots of diffcult stunk ,my mum c till jaw drop...n say no no no, but i might be signing up V lah, when she can run....!
Hong, ya i went, not much stock leh, if u happen to c nice jeans..let me noe...!