(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Lena,

u become famous le..chio bu mummy..

dsii,
Was asking Lena when can we swim at her condo again last nite..she said anytime also can..i m taking leave on 1 Jun(Fri) wanna chiong swimming session at her pl??
 


dsii, hahahaaaa....u will 'niao' ppl one ah?! so their socks quite trendy lah. eh, how many helpers did u all hv at the class? we had 1 teacher and 3 helpers. first time see so many.

mt, ya. i dun really like flash cards, so that's prob out for me then. heh. for mygym, i think if i do sign up, get hb to alternate wif me. if not i will hv super big arms by end of term. heee.
 
pooh
haha...sure sure...will go n check it out with the rest...PTTs!!!! ready to chiong bo?hmm....lena RTT...then PTTs chiong over...wahaha...hmm...wahlau..havent buy swim suits leh..hahaha....

missmoon
har? will lah...we had 1 teacher and 1 assistant...but so far ok..cos all daddies went in too mah..only me and zlia..wahlau..poor us...
 
Morning mummies...

Blessings, u were there yesterday???

Fruitee, missmoon,
I lost some weight so dun look so heavy this time. hahaha

Missmoon, u definite look great to me.

Fruitee,
U are the type where men would love to protect. hahaha.. Kayden really fair and big baby.

Lena,
i love ur hairstyle. Very stylo. I hope i can take such design.

Pooh,
u saw me before leh. I was quite huge the other time. Celest and Charlene are so sweet. U really doll them up. I got Jan hairclip, bands etc but she just doesnt like it to be on her head. Haizzz...

U are not fat lah, ur hubby very caring. I saw him wiping sweat away from ur face. I dun rbr my hubby doing that for me, somemore infront of kids. That is a very nice gesture infront of kids. It educate the kids to show their affection openly I mean for the kins.
 
wah..hong..like that we all envy pooh liao...i dun remember my hb doing that too...maybe he will say...u looks so 'wet'...wahahaha
 
hong
wahahhaa...at least he pass u..maybe mine will say..u dun hv tissue ah? if hv..pls take out and wipe leh...*faint* or worse..he pretends he nvr see...haiz...
 
Dsii - only 1teacher n 1 assistant huh? tat time my trial ony 5bbies.. nv 1 teacher n 3 assitant. like 1-1 attention liao! hahah

Hong - lost wt?? how? must share mtd hor!! :p

Fruitee - agree.. those tat not only men.. even woman also will "protect" kind. v siao niao yin ren kind. :p

Pooh - wow.. such loving hubby one huh!!!
so sweet!! :p
 
dsii - sigh.. i dun even wan to aknowledge tat there is a "fat topic" around... haha

hong - ya loh.. at least urs will pass u tissue! hahaha :p
 
Hong & MT
Wah piang.. pls ley... wait the whole forum hang again... hahahhaa... wait till my hb hears this.. "siao niao yin ren", think he will start laughing and rolling on the floor again.

Wah, pooh, yr hb so wen xin ah... think I hb wont even pay attention to my sweat loh.. ahhahaha
 
Dsii,
hahaha. I am not the type who put on make up frequently. U use and tell me is it gd.

MTDT,
STRESS. u want boh.... My stress level have come to the stage that i close my eyes and my brain still working and i cant sleep till 3am. Scary or not. Next day where got appetite to eat. How not to lost weight like that??? Many pple ask me to relax, dun think so much go holiday. I dun want to think abt work but my mind dun listen, kept thinking wat i havent not finish, wat are the problem, how to tackle the issue. Tmr must do wat.....

Holiday - how to go holiday and relax when u know the project is still on going. I say i can only relax after this project completes.

Stime i feel coming into forum help me to destress.
 
Hong,

Yeah I was there....Another fat mummy in yellow top and white capris. I didnt see you though cos I was panting and trying to catch my breath...ahahahaha
 
Hong - aiyoh!! RELAX... come n chat more.
My work also alot of rubbish.. i brought my laptop home over weekend. but simply refuse to work on it! hahaha

OC - dunno got drool or not... but sometimes he will "call" after them... maybe tat's his form of wolf whistle!! hahaha :p
Btw how's G this morning? temp ok?

Hols - hey... i thinking of driving up Genting.
anyone game to join? we drive up over the same weekend lah. think wld be fun! heehee
 
Lena
Just say the date and time and everyone will be there. ;-)

Fruitee
Ha. Looked after bb on my own in London where it's so inconvenient I walk a lot, where there's no hawker food or mum's cooking and now chasing after very active bb. ;-p
 
Hong
I said Hi to you on the way out but you didn't notice. You were standing at the counter. You looked a bit stressed. Heh.
 
aiyo mummies..

I blushed liao lah..ya, my hb like to wipe my sweat away cos i perspire v easily, then he cannot stand mah so wipe for me lor..actually dun really like him doing that..anyhow wipe wait look like panda le..
 
MTDT,
yah lor so i must login to forum lor. hahaha..
Ah holiday - i am planning to go back to msia for my granny bday. Hopefully i can relax a bit.

blessings,
i cannot rbr who is who liao. U must come for the gathering lah. Oops later i ask u to come but i didnt go. hahaha....

Wah going Lena place for swim. I want too but i will be out of spore.
 
fruitee - hahaha, tell ur hubby dun laugh.
better start to wipe sweat for u too.

becos ur mkt value still v v high... alot of men will chase kind one!! hahha
 
Pooh,
ni sheng zha fu zhong bu zhi fu. *kok*

Zoe,
oh dear.... sorry... I was so rude! Next time must shake me when u say Hi to me. hahaha..
 
MTDT,
Wahaha!! Zav so cute!

Thanks for asking..G's temp went up to 38.8 C last night n i was practically hugging n patting her to sleep thru out d night cos she couldn't sleep well but this morning woke up ok again, only 36.8 C, so i also dunno want to bring her to doc or not.
 
pooh, envy leh... i oso can't remember my hb wipe my sweat for me... only can remember he says oh got pimple popping out liao...
 
eeyore - hahha!!! somemore point out pimple!!! faintz!! :p

OC - oh, monitor further bah.
but i notice most of the time, the temp will climb at nite one. dunno why. :p
 
MT
wah lau.. u praised me until like that... I must treat u lim kopi liao ley.. hahahha
wah... cannot ask him dun laugh ley cos he will ask me to go loh.. cos Hong say he got nice smile... ahhahahha... PENGZZzz
 
OC,
U monitor Gillian, if the temperature climbs up later then bring her to see a PD.

MTDT,
yah the temp will climb up at nite. I rbr my PD mention it but cant rbr the reason.

eeyore, hahaha.. ur hubby so mean!
 
Woo!!! finally earn a cup of kopi!! hahaha :p

ur hubby - tat time someone says looks like some actor rite... also got "say" one leh! heehee
 
eeyore - just reply him becos u still young, tat why hv "qing chun dou"

Hong - ya loh... my PD says becos they are "fighting" war while sleeping, so temp will get higher... hahha :p

tat time my boy temp will start to climb ard mid afternoon... :p
 
MT
wah piang... like that jialat liao loh.. his market higher than me liao.. ahahhahahahaa.. I better train myself to move my butt and hands to wipe sweat for him liao.. ahhahahahah
 
fruitee
ask Des dun gei gei lah..tot he always say he got nce smilez??? cos he is soooo proud of his DIMPLES...but must admit...very nice dimples...
 
wah piang.. now start to praise my hb liao ah... better dun let him see this thread manz... if not, I dun know for how long he will keep asking me about his smiles... hahahhaaha
 
Fruitee,

The guy with deep dimples is yr lau gong hah..wow really got mkt value, young & gd looking wo..tell him cannot smile at anyone except u & bb...
 
Wah after one hour nap the forum so long liao!

I'm staying at Lentor Avenue, Countryside Walk. The condo is Nuovo, opposite YCK mrt. Both near each other if you know this area. U mommies arrange lor! Pool definitely can take more bbs. But the mini gym can take...maybe 5-6 bbs, otherwise like Pooh saying have to crawl across each other liao, hee!
 
dsii, there's a pix of Ian in my camera, in yahoo groups now, can go retrieve... sorry mummies from yesterday's trial... didn't managed to capture alot of ur babies cos most of the time hubby holding the camera... I was complaining, he dunno how to take photos... even for group photos he can oso cut off some ppl... i already told him "group photo", and he dare to say "yah, it's gp photo"...

Any mummies managed to capture a real group photo???
 
ooh!!! Pooh beoing Fruitee's hubby!!!!

*kok* pooh... look at ur dear hubby while he wipe ur sweat lah. not look at fruitee's hubby!!

hahhaa :p
 
Hee...just finished reading the forum after chasing Summer, playing with her, read abit, chase again, play again, read again...hee!

MTDT
I'm at YCK. Yes I am SAHM.

Pooh
wah envy million le. my hb also dont wipe sweat for me ok. he will not notice even i got rain pouring out of my face!!!
 
eeyore
which one you want to go?pool or gym? if pool no need to take bus just walk across mrt station. if gym then have to walk across to take any 85x buses. I think it's 3 bus stops away.

01 Jun 07 swim session on ah..
attendance
1. Pooh(mummy dino) & bb dino, bb dino jie jie can come!!!!
2. lena (mummy ele) & bb ele...hee!
 

Hello mummies, haven log in for a dew days and there's many posts to catch up, cant finish reading them.

Seems like MYGYM is not bad too. Didnt go coz i thought the bash is there and I think E went for enough trials liao..somemore he has BJG now, even if I find its good, quite impossible for me to sign him up at MYGYM too.

Ill babies - Hope they recover speedy fast :p Emerson also abit of cough after his yi-por gave him abit ice cream yesterday

Dsii - Can u give me the contact for ERGO carrier? Anyone interested to buy ERGO carrier?
 

Back
Top