(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

hong - oops, nothing much at FOS @ HV huh?

Peach - read ur blog.
share share wat are the tips to stop bbies from screaming leh. :p
 


wah mtdt..u oso siao ah...so 'early' online still??? hahha....bz surfing for Z's big 1 ah?
aiyo...stress level shoots up..i havent even start planning ian's party
 
Lena,

CnK sale as follow..but dun need to go if with bb..need to q to go in...& ppl inside so scary one..push here & there..wanna try shoe also difficult ah..saw some mummies carry bb & still can buy shoes, pei fu..

Charles & Keith Warehouse Sale - Up to 70% off

Date : 18-20 May
Time : 10 am - 8 pm
Venue : 21 Tai Seng Street, charles & keith bldg

dsii..dun give up, pin hope on tonite 4d result..will pray double, triple hard for yr nos k..hee..

Hong,

Ya..the eclair so yummy that my hb finished 3 pkts within 2 days..i intend to order for my charlene 1st BD if I decide to celebrate..hee..
 
<font color="ff0000">1 more bottle to hit 12..anyone??
</font>
BP for Sterimar Phisological Sea Water Solution Microspray- $11/bot if order > 1 dozen
1. Pooh - 2
2. Dsii - 1
3. Eeyore - 2
4. OC - 1
5. Jul - 1
6. zita - 1
7. melody - 1
8. lena - 1
9. Noif - 1
 
Hi dsii,

Hope u feeling better now abt the stolen fone and hope u have bought a new one by now and take nice pics of Ian :))

As for GUG trial, yes, do bring a sweater for your bbs cos it's really cold inside!! That time,.mine never play with water also leh..only when they sing 'itsy winsy spider'..then they sprinkle water. Quite cute :))

Bb's birthday: No plans yet too. But I should be getting Mum's kitchen to cater .
 
Hi Dsii

cheer up,I also lost my phone before so I understand your feeling

lena

how are U and summer ? hope you`ll get better soon

bryan also running nose starting last night
 
Hihihi Wendy
Thanks. Summeer is abit better. Running nose damn sien one cos I can't take it when seeing her with 2 lines coming out from her nose so I tend to wipe and wipe until she fed up.

Today went for MP Mygym trial, pretty fun and Summer loved it. Thanks for arranging it and pardon me for not introducing myself to you mommies as I shy la c", Just in case u missed me which is quite impossible when u see one giant running around, I am Lena with baby Summer
happy.gif
Hope very soon see you mommies with your prince and princess again ya!!!
 
lena, pooh
one giant and one dwarf....then wat does that make me? amazon and king kong ah. heh

didn't hv a chance to "chat" before class started but it was good to c u all, i think can figure out who is who bah. i'm the one wif pek pek skin, bui bui arms, (and look suspiciously preggie but not) and bb in green tee. i think it was fun, at least for me lah. i think ethan enjoyed half of it nia but overall worth considering, i think.

lena, didn't notice that summer had runny nose? so hope she's better liao

dsiiiiii, ur goody bag wif me liao. u let me know when u wanna collect, ok?

jul, i checked with grace, she said no need to show receipt liao, just mention that u're all there for the private class.

just a gentle reminder for the 27 May class though, mummies, remember to wear socks okie, and and, no cancellation cos now at minimum pax - 8 mummies (2 more to pay before class), otherwise will hit $30/person.
 
missmoon..wah..why the gym prices not consistent one ah? my gym at woodlands socks @$2 leh.....the socks at woodlands are toe socks with rainbow colours...how abt marine parade one?
 
ooh.. tat time i also forgot to bring socks to MyGym. They allow all me to continue leh.
so din buy any. :p

hahaha
 
My Gym MP
Nice to meet you mummies and bbs today. Didn't see any of those strange creatures, only beautiful loving mummies and their adorable bbs.

MTDT
Yes, good recommendation. The program and staff are very good. Dylan was soo happy and excited he kept kicking and writhing his whole body as he does when in this state, making it difficult to hold him.

dsii

The My Gym's are run by different people. I know MP and GWC are different. Franchises.

Dunno whether to go with My Gym or Gymboree. My Gym is far away and Gymboree is walking distance but I prefer My Gym. Gymboree has a bit less physical play but the 2 trials were for different ages. Anyone been for class at My Gym GWC? How are the instructors there? That branch is nearer but it's run by different companies.
 
Zoe - phew.. lucky at least 1 enjoy the session.
happy.gif


my gf joined the GWC one. think also not bad.
i like that they hv swings n the "independent" time. heehee.

Gymboree - the SG branch one not really good. but heard the Tanglin Mall n Vivo city branches are better.
 
hello mummies, nice meeting u all. enjoyed the trial alot today. Told hb that if it's not that i wanna save up for music lesson in future for the 3 of them, i would wanna enrol Germayn. Think it's alot better than Gymboree and Tumble Tots. Can't compare much with BJG though, cos i only attended half the trial. hahaha.
 
peach, oh no.. i havent gotten the nappy liners from you. im so sorry.. i keep remembering, and forgetting, and remembering, and forgetting.. Sorry.. where r u working again?
 
zlia
same same..i think ian enjoy the class too..he was laughing away when i 'flip' him over..hahaha...and i think he likes the trainer there.cos he allows them to carry and of cos he didnt cry and in fact smiled at her...wahaha...
 
MTDT
Hmm.... Might check out GWC branch next month. The swings are very cute but D wasn't impressed. He wanted out halfway. Ha. Cos I bring him to the ones at the playground and the zoo. I like that D loves and participates well in these classes. Have you tried Gymboree for 10mth olds? Gymboree Tanglin has many expat RTTs. ;-)
 
zoe - i see...
for my boy, it's his first time on swing. so give me the blur blur look. haha but the mummy loves it!!

Tanglin - sure hv alot of expats one. but Dylan also half a "ah moh" mah. daddy is brit (or scot?).
happy.gif
 
Hey mummies
Nice seeing u guys at My gym today.. Saw so many beautiful mummies... Lena, u sure is a pretty chio bu mama..
Zoe... I love yr figure manzzz.. envy emvy!!! Dylan so cute loh..

Uh.. creatures?? Where got???
Missssssmooooonnnn.... stop describing yrself like that ley... then me what??? me bui bui short short dwarf ah???

We should have a kopi session to la kopi after the session manz... didnt get to have a nice chat with you mummies... busy running after K... aiyo..
 
lena

thanks ,I also hope that bryan will recover fast,usually when he have got running nose will last about 4-5 days . . .

he also fed up when I wipe his nose , but he allow me to clean it used the pigeon nose cleaner so not so bad
 
Hi mummies,

I was wondering who are the pretty mummies. So one of them is Lena. I think i know who.

I was so blurred. I thot the class start later by the time i woke up it was already 3pm. Julian didnt nap very well these few days and he kept scratch his ears and head but the sarong and pillow cover are all washed.

Fruitee,
u are quite petite. I wanted to tell u the other day that ur hubby look like my BIL (hubby younger brother) but my BIL is slighty shorter and fatter version. Ur hubby has a very nice smile. Kayden is a huge baby.

Pooh,
Janelle was very upset when I told her she cannot join didi again. Give me feedback if the items ok hor.

I will be going to Kid outlet this tuesday cos i need to get some gifts. U wanna me to check out Laura AShley dress for ur ger? 4T Levis jean is too tight for Janelle so if u are interested I can help u to get Levis Jean for ur ger. May be 5T. BTW, how do i address ur elder ger?

Missmoon,
u are ok lah. Why u describe urself till like that? We brot Julian for a haircut after that. Ethan look gd to me, althot he doesnt drinks alot of milk.

I saw one Malay family. Fai is that u?

Zoe,
for the cake. I ordered chocolate base with blueberries. Something like the black forest inner flavouring. I think ok.
My frds ordered white base with strawberries. I heard got to pay slightly more, i was not impressed with tat cos i dun like vanilla base. hahaha..

I think they have more choices now. U can email them to check, rbr to check if u need to pay extra.

MTDT,
when i reached My GYM then realised parent must wear sock. I'm "sian gi phua" cos i was very late. i think Julian only attended 25 min of class. I asked if they could let me in without socks since the lesson was going to end soon. The lady said cant so i asked if she could help me to jagar Julian instead cos i dun intend to get the sock.

Wah so nice, they agreed and all the staffs help me with Julian. They brot him to take part in all the activities so this lazy mummy just stand one side and watch. muhahaha..

Dsii,
u still have a month to plan for Ian bday, still have plenty of time. Dun worry lah.
 
Hong - wow!!! then u really hv a F&E time during the trial loh!!

hahaha.. good huh!
happy.gif


one thing i find abt mygym is the pple are more frenly n willing to help. so it's more relaxing for parents. :p
 
allo everybody,

been a while since I logged in cos busy covering my colleague who is away on study leave..sigh.

sounds like My Gym is quite fun? Looking forward to Arin's turn this Sunday.

Talk about runny noses and colds, Arin had just recovered from another bout of cold and she quite poor thing, had to be physically restrained for me to put the nose drops into her little nostrils. Was kicking and screaming all the time in the beginning. But after a few times, she became resigned to it and will lie there quitely for me to drip the nose drops...so poor thing.
 
Hong
hahaha... ya loh.. me petite like a dwarf.. ahhaha.. wah, u say my hb got nice smile ah, I go tell him tonite, he sure cannot sleep a week.. ahaha...
U should have seen me doing all the exercise with Kayden, wah, shack manzzz... last nite I lie on my bed, can feel the bones cracking away..
Julian sure is a handsome chap ah.. keke.. and u... u..... stop saying u fat, U ARE NOT loh...
 
Hong
Thanks. Will check with them.

MTDT
Yes I like the staff at My Gym. More genuine.

Fruitee
Yes, Kayden is a big boy. Poor you. He's so cute and cheerful.
 
mommies
Thank you so much for such a kind praises. I no chio-bu la!!! But kopi...no problem!!! I feel so gan-don cos I think I look hilarious cos I just cut my hair 1 week ago and didn't really like it, regret. My hair was below my waistline. Should have choose the slightly longer hair style.
I thought we were going to go for kopi session after the gym but all the lao-gon were waiting. Let's make it the next time so that we can chat and know each other better ya!

missmoon
Summer's nose is on and off one. it's bad one time and gone the next moment...grrr

Fruitee
You are very petite and cute...and am so pei-fu with your super cute bb!!! (sumo bb) :p

Let's arrange for something. Or you gals can come to my condo pool or my bb's own little tiny gym at home. Let me know ya!
 
wow... all sounds fun!!
happy.gif


Lena - ur condo pool??
PTT - Cheong huh!! hahha
which area? CCK rite? :p
u also SAHM rite?

btw i like the name Summer - really feel the sunshine when calling the name!
happy.gif
 
morning mummies,
Ryan was super grouchy yesterday at My Gym....and I have to "entertain" him...He fell asleep once in the car, I guess I have "mess" up his nap time.

Yeah, Lena is a pretty mum! Can take part in beauty contest
happy.gif


Dylan is so cheerful, I like his big round brown eyes when he smiles. Zoe, you have a nice frame...I guess nobody will be able to tell that you have a son.
 
wow.. looks like mygym got good reviews
happy.gif


Zlia - i work at raffles place & stay at pasir ris.
happy.gif
how? i will be goin for the mygym session this weekend.

MTDT - how ah. juz be a meanie n ignore bb lor. butbut.. there's one mtd hubby n i use to distract K when she is screaming/crying when she gets hurt. we bring her to the toilet n show her the mirror there. she loves to look at herself n play with the switch outside the toilet (flip it on n off) works 99% of the time
happy.gif
 
morning mummies

eh...must thank zita for arranging, i just helped wif payment nia.

gymboree at tanglin has moved out temporarily for renovation, no? anyway, i think most of them are RTT ang mohs, no? heh.

eh...but but but it's true leh, i got big arms...fruitee/pooh, ya, lena chio bu...fai also chio bu
happy.gif
zoe, u look really really sporty type
happy.gif


hong, u where got fat? i think smaller size than me leh. sorry that u missed most of the session though. hope julian had fun wif the 15 mins?

will seriously consider signing up wif MyGym, i think. haven't any comparison with any other trials though. mt, how is BJG? they're at Bt Batok, do they hv other branches?

fruitee, Kayden active leh, good
happy.gif


dsii, okok, anytime, u just let me know lah. eh...i think the MyGyms r run by different franchisees, as zoe mentioned, so priced their socks differently? i also dunno, i think we brought our own, most of us.
 
haha...mtdt..ya u r rite...

lena!!!! we PTT chiong down ah? yio chu kang rite??? wahhaa....can bo? can bo?
hmm...i havent seen u in person...but after the gym...heard got 1 chio mummy liao...hehee...dun be alarm..cos i 933FM mah...
 
Zoe
ya loh.. super envy yr figure. How u maintain? Think u gonna conduct a lesson for us liao..

Thanks mummies for the praises for K, think I better start making him do more exercise liao.. keke
 
peach - ignore huh! hahaha.. chey. :p
usu my way of distracting him is just any other stuff. he super KPO... even a auntie walk pass he will also stop n turn. like bio chio bu like tat!! hahaha

missmoon - wow considering mygym huh?
BJG - if u dun like flashcards, probably wont enjoy it. it's not as "music" oriented as KM n not as gym as MyGym. but at first i like becos i find tat it's a mixture of abit here n there. so good exposure. :p

n generally not tat tiring as not really alot of movement involved. :p oh, & 1 impt factor tat i consider tat time was: both parents can be in the room so i dun leave my hubby out (altho I think he rather i leave him out!! haha)
 
missmoon
wahlau..our side at woodlands all never bring socks...never inform zita loh...so sita oso nvr inform us...but lucky the socks not the white white colour like sch one..or 'sock-kah' one..if not...will 'niao' them ah..chg at $2..hahahaha....
 
Hong,

Ya lor, u where got fat..me then call fat ok..really live up to my nick-pooh(fat & short), I almost hit my last final preggie weight again le..sob..btw, my elder ger is Celest. Yr Jan really tall ah.

Lena, u invite all to summer playgym, wait all cannot turn & really need to crawl over dino & ele bodies le..hee..dun forget our WWF session hah..
 


dsii - which part rite?? haha

Yio Chu Kang (Near AMK) or Chua Chu Kang (near bukit panjang)??

lena = Chio mummy rite
Lean - pls post pic!!! hahaha

Btw I have updated my blog with pics taken at foto-u!! heehee
 

Back
Top