(2006/07) JULY 2006 MTB

Fruitee - if u join full term (think for KM is 8 lessons), means for 8 weeks, every sat hv to go loh. :p

Missmoon - think Juzmusic is exactly the same.. as the teachers come from tanglin mall as well.
so just which is more convenient, timing n size of class. Heard from mezzo current class only 3 pax so shd be good.
happy.gif


swim - i also din join their class... but go for trial to "learn" some tricks then play with him during our normal swim time. hahha like now, i like to do the humpty dumpty time with zav. haha

BJG - abit of gym (only 10mins nia), rest of the time is flashcards, sing songs with those bells, drums etc, n practice motor skills like play with puzzle etc. mixture of gym n normal class bah. haha. anyway after 2 terms, i also sian liao. so not joining next term loh. heehee.
 


Gang-xie all the mommies kind words. I feel so alone when myself got stomach pain pain, head giddy giddy...then my bb cry cry till jialat then only want me to carry..no one can help... *sobsob
 
lena - aiyoh.. sayang!
no help from anyone huh? where u stay? nearby got similar SAHM boh?

now tat i am a mum, think shd form alliance ard our home area. think will be good for times when need extra pair of hands. :p

last time I dun really care who is our neighbour kind one. the most also hi/bye only. hahha :p
 
Eeyore,
Sat only till 12noon. Weekday will be till 5pm. The boss very nice, if u buy n cannot wear u can bring back to change.

MTDT,
Shld be level 2. Not MooMooCow, is Kids outlet. There is another shop that is big and selling kids clothes too but that is not the shop. Kids outlet is only a small shop.
Kids outlet got more stuffs for ger ger than for boy. Infact, dun really need to make a trip down unless u wanna get ger ger stuffs.

Pooh,
ok, cos coy policy so I am not suppose to carry camera HP so I cant send u the pic of the clothes immediately. Currently nothing much for big kids but if u want ger levis jean i can help u to look out. Same, must tell me ur ger waist and length so i know which size to get for u.

I normally go for plain Levis jean cos i find it nicer.
 
hong - i see.

cos i heard from a fren tat moomoocow hv a outlet hv holland v. but i find moomoocow stuff ex too. :p

sigh... gals stuff huh... ok loh. save $$ for me. hahaha

actually after CNY, i lost the craze of buying clohes for zav liao. hahhaa :p
 
MTDT
my hb was around and because of my food poisoning so the maid from my ILs side came over to help also but the thing is my ger don't let anyone hold her when she is grunpy but me...then me with stomach cramps still have to hold her lor...my hb wants to help also can not.
Im near YCK mrt, where are you MTDT? or anyone near me???
 
missmoon - clear liao huh?? so it's juzmusic huh? hahha :p

Lena - huh, i stayed in punggol leh. :p

oh, bb like kolar bear huh? then all the more shd mix ard so tat bb learn to be "away" from u.
happy.gif
 
halo mummies...
thks for the consolation!!! hehehehe...now at fren's plc..went ikea for bfast then to giant to see fone and the to courts...no contract $598..wah piang....me very very very poor liao...haiz...so now see look see whether got better promo bo....haiz...
 
2 days nv come in so much to read... trying hard to go thru all the posts. been busy last 2 days cos i finally went shopping. finally can relax relax liao

Hong, Zoe & Eeyore, I actually am looking for a sleeping bag, thot will be very useful esp in winter cos he kicks his blanket so often. But the biggest i can find is for 9mths. will continue searching ard. thks.
 
dsii, can understand the heartache n ma faness when lose hp. but heng ur ic is in. I was fine 2X for losing my wallet. and ic. imagine all money gone, still hav to pay for the ic fine *&^&*&^#$$# lagi more angry! so u r considered lucky liao.

PM, i hope E is alright liao. try to keep watever ard that might pose a hazard to E. dun feel bad, give him a big hug n sayang him. Aunty misaryeo also sayang
 
dsii, i heard form my friend, if u using m1, can call up customer service and tell them u lost ur phone, can give u voucher or not? some got $50-200 voucher to replace new phone leh. u call n check lah.
 
Peach
bezballoons has a tank for about 60 balloons at $52.50. balloonrus.com has smaller one (30 balloons) at $40.

misaryeo
Have you tried Ebay? Many sizes.
 
z-lia,
I also got an offer from 1 Raffles link, but turned down. Now going to very near 1 Raffles link (not Suntec). Glad that both of us have found new jobs. We starting on 11 June (only 3 working days break), you leh?

Jul,
Yes usually parents from each side will say look like them ... hahaha Good to breastfeed
happy.gif
You intend to wean off after 1 year or longer?
 
MTDT,
if there is nice clothes for boy boy then i sms u. I always look out for boy clothes there but frankly not much for boy lor.
 
Peach,
Hot fuschia cakes look good. Most likely I am ordering from her cos she can customise the design that I want...but that depends whether she can take it my order cos she has lots of orders. YOu can also try Room for dessert. The cakes look nice too. This will be my 2nd choice if HF cant take my order though she said no problem for my order.
 
enjoying d friday! hee. weekend is here again! =)

zoe, ah.. now thinking if 60 balloons would be too many. but like more worth it to rent that. haha...

blessings, yaa... what design u customise? i also wanna customise.. but no ideas.
 
peach
I just did a bit more research cos I won't be using 60 balloons and nobody wants to share the tank. I was at GWC and the party shop next to My Gym will blow standard sized small balloons for $1 each. Cheap. So, if you're not intending to use too many balloons, you can fit them in your car. I was thinking of giving up the helium idea and just stick/hang balloons up which I've done for past parties. I think I don't want to get carried away and want to keep this party more low-key. ALmost got carried away, which is not my style at all cos peer pressured by other mummies. Ha. Easy to be when I'm too busy and not concentrating.
 
Zoe,
Where is the party shop located? Same here, wanna keep my girl's part low-key coz she is too young to appreciate. If they are 4 or 5, can appreciate better. Where are you ordering D bday cake?
 
lala
Yes, I think in the same way. I will throw a bigger party when he's older, the party lasts longer, he has some memory and friends for party games etc. The shop is right next to My Gym in Great World City which is on the 3rd level I think. A few shops away from Planet Fitness. I have yet to decide on D's cake, but I'm going to stick with a normal round or square 2-D one. Nothing fancy. Four Leaves is one option. I don't eat cakes but I will eat a few bites of theirs. Very fresh and quality ingredients and not sweet. My aunt used to work for them and she assures me of the quality. The other option is Ecreative if I decide on a customised drawing cos Hong says they're good at getting it right.
 
zoe -
Ya, first birthdays are meant more for the parents n family n their own friends i guess. not for the celebrant. the first memory i had of my first birthday cake was when i was 4, smurfette! but my 1st birthday with family was really nice too, altho i only have pictures to look back on, it was a really pretty cake n the video of the party brings back great laughs. is ur hubby n his family coming down to SG? or is he here already?

right now kristen's birthday has an approximate of 80 - 100 pple to invite. it's tough not to invite family members n close friends when they've kept u in mind for their own celebrations. it's tougher when SG is so small n 99% of family members are in SG.

for decor, think will give my frens free rein to do what they want. will juz get a few balloons as a balloon bouquet n for party favors. haha. cheapo.
 
Hi Zoe,
thanks for the information! Yep four leaves cake is yummy, I bought a no. of times from them ... their mango cake is very good
happy.gif


Peach,
I inivited 80 people for Charisse's 1st month ... very tedious but agree that cannot don't invite relatives. Now am considering about 30 pax.
 
lala, ahaha.. so how u pick n choose the attendees ah? at first i was thinking of not inviting my dad's side.. then just a few weeks ago got invited to a 1st birthday from his side.. then not nice to hubby if i tell him that cannot invite his r'tives also. =(

zoe - tell me about it! haha.. u'd be amazed. think it's my grandparents generation where they had lots of kids. juz counting my family alone, there's around 20 from my mum's side (my grandma had 10 kids.. n ya, 20 is assuming a few of them don't turn up) .. so simply speaking multiply by 4 (my dad's side n hubby's mum n dad's family) n there's 80. n we still haven't counted our close friends. =( oh well. i'm telling myself this is just for the 1st birthday. when she's older she doesn't need to celebrate with relatives anymore. juz do it with her friends.
 
peach
We do have many relatives but we're anti-social I guess, only hang out with select few. And yes, hubby's side not in sg so that makes it about one third fewer guests. He's coming over but not grandma cos she's busiest with work in the summer.
 
peach
sheeesh, that's a BIG party. u very good leh! still so tidak apa abt it, cool
happy.gif


i already freaked out when my ILs told hb that guest list is around 50 pax (and slowly increasing, i hear). i really hoped to keep it a small, intimate affair but nonono, cannot, FIL wants a BIG one. told my hb, aiyah, who ask him to be only son, cannot escape all this. TSK!

but, ya, when older, can escape doing the BIG do, just celebrate wif friends
happy.gif
and even then, i dun think i will do it every year too.
 
Peach,
I cut down on some of my friends. Relatives, how to cut down ... very difficult.

Lucida,
how your job? Decided on which job option?
 
lala,
Yup. intending to wean off when K hits 1 yr. now slowly introducing FM. But he refuse to take the bottle.....so feed through straw mug.

Missmoon,
I also headache abt birthday party....my hb only child and son!!! lagi cannot run....super sianzzzz

The recipe for stock - chicken bones/pork ribs, carrot/potato, sweetcorn - boil for 2 hrs or longer. Longer you boil the sweeter.
 
lala, im starting on 18 June, no break in b/w. sad case.

Anyway, can someone tell me where exactly in woodlands is the trial held? quite excited. haha
 
dsii
aiyo, u can get back ur ic and stuff, consider lucky liao lah. rem the time we went changi airport for the ptt gathering? I was waiting for my mum that evening afetr u all left. I lost my wallet that night at the airport. Luckily a kind soul returned it to the information counter and i went to airport to pick it up the next day. Lucky man. As for ur handphone, maybe buy a not so good model lor. then dun have to spend so much.

PM
Hope baby E is fine now. At this age when they have very itchy hands and legs, must really watch over them.

Mummies
I need some help. Recently xavier kept falling sick recently, sore throat, fever, cough, runny nose, roseola, u name it. Now he still haven recover from runny nose and cough. Any way to build up their immunity? Any suggestion?
 
Wow.. peach u really have alot to invite.

I am trying to keep my guest to 30 or max 50. I dun have alot of relatives in spore. Most of them in msia, only my two aunties here but they dun really come for celebration like that.

I cant escape hubby side. His grandmum is really nice to me. Some of his uncles are really close to MIL + their kids + grandchildren.... easily 50.

Our close close frds, some of the forum mummies who are very close from Janelle times. Since Julian wun know much, hopefully the older kids will enjoy.

I'm most likely ordering from Ecreative but yet to come out a design for Julian's cake.

Pooh,
yes my ger will tag along and i make sure she can come into the class else she will be bawling outside.

The other time we thot she was not allow in the kindermusik lesson. She was so upset and crying very badly outside. I shld have let her join the class. After that she complained to me, asking me why dun we allow her to enter and sit beside didi.

Funny part is the kindermuisk teacher find Janelle very familiar. I told she never attended any classes here, only trial lesson when she was very young.
 


yenny..
but i dun wan o get a not so gd fone leh..lucky at the moment oc lent me her spare phone..so will bug my hb to get a new phone fast..maybe back to the model i lost..but maybe will get n95...wahahhaa..if only strike 4d over the weekends...then got $$ to buy..hahaha
 

Back
Top