Hi Dsii,
Dun be upset. have you called to terminate your line? did you copy down your imei number? i heard that can disable the phone totally. dun give dishonest ppl a good time.my friend ever lost a whole bag before, and it is just beside us when we are trying out shoes in OG at Orchard. I can understand how you feel, you are luckier than my friend that he/she returned your pouch. I hate these type of ppl, why must steal ppl stuff. so bad!!
Dun be upset. have you called to terminate your line? did you copy down your imei number? i heard that can disable the phone totally. dun give dishonest ppl a good time.my friend ever lost a whole bag before, and it is just beside us when we are trying out shoes in OG at Orchard. I can understand how you feel, you are luckier than my friend that he/she returned your pouch. I hate these type of ppl, why must steal ppl stuff. so bad!!